Beautiful vista but concerns with company. Home; About Us; Trail Rides & Rates; Trail Ride Attractions; Location . The ride takes you up and down hill over trail rides in the desert and are done at a leisurely pace do you feel safe all the time. The hospitality was great. They were happy, healthy & loved. Cant wait until next years visit! The most popular and difficult horseback riding trail in Sedona is Jacks Canyon Trail with a 3.8-star rating from 117 reviews. Page 5 of 6 - Find Sedona, AZ land for sale. 3885 Old Hwy 279 Camp Verde, AZ 86322. She gave us very easy straightforward instructions but made us feel very comfortable on the horses. Our ride was suppose to be 90 minutes, when we arrived to the corral after 60 minutes, I told them we paid for a 90 minute ride, so then we turned around and went back to some of the areas we had just covered, One of our riders could not make the Arizona trip because of a medical emergency. What temperature do you Not take the horses out in? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Here, youll find resorts and spas, canyons and red rock formations. It was a great experience & I recommend it to anyone planning a visit to the area. Align your chakras in Sedona, a desert town in Arizona that's surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls and pine forests. The most touching thing was that my daughter had requested a specific horse that she rode on our prior trip. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The city of Sedona offers a free shuttle service to the Little Horse trailhead from a designated park & ride located at 1294 SR 179. Active Filters. Personal, informative, friendly and very relaxed but careful with our kids. The guide was Brandon and very nice, friendly, informative. Scenic Horseback Adventure price starts from $89.00. Our family has been visiting M Diamond Ranch since 2006. Recommended this adventure to anyone looking to explore the area via horseback with a knowledgable guide that truly enjoys sharing her passion. We have appointments until 12:30 for something else. :) Heather is a sweetheart, and owners Louis and Jackie sure love what they do - we highly recommend the experience! The ranch dinner was outstanding, prepared by ranch chef Rocky. Recommend it for everyone go across the river and through a winery do it was definitely worth it. Guide played harmonicaloved it all! Tours. This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone regardless of horseback riding experience. You do not need any horseback riding experience what-so-ever. Do you, by chance have a bar for wine, beer or cocktails? A heeled boot is always better but this is an easy ride. This Special Sunset Horseback Ride is a 60 minute group trail ride for adults only at $75 per person. A corral at the Wild Western Horseback rides. Arizona-Horses Ranches, Inc. (Business Office Only) 10215 South Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85042 [email protected] Get in Touch. DON'T JUST SEE SEDONA, EXPERIENCE SEDONA! I booked this last minute and was so glad I did. Top 5 Horseback Riding Tours in Sedona, Arizona (AZ), 3390 Chimney Rock Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-3020, http://www.michelle-peterson.com/medicine-horse-journeys.html, Things to do in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH): The Best Antique Stores, What to do and see in Los Altos, California (CA): The Best Things to do, Top 10 Beaches in Oahu's Windward Coast, Oahu, Things to do in Indiana, United States: The Best Art Museums, The 10 Best Things to do Good for a Rainy Day in Southwest Gulf Coast, Southwest Gulf Coast, Top 6 Visitor Centers in Ontario's Near North, Ontario's Near North, The 10 Best Art Galleries in French Quarter, South Carolina (SC), 10 Concerts & Shows in Ontario That You Shouldn't Miss. A fully equipped kitchenette and a flat-screen cable TV come standard in each room at A Sunset Chateau. Cant say enough about M Diamond ranch. Bell Rock and Oak Creek Canyon are great hiking spots, and the dramatic architecture of the Chapel of the Holy Cross is a religious experience itself. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. In true Wild West fashion, saddle up on a horseback riding adventure through the grassy plains. Located just outside of Phoenix, Scottsdale feels entirely separate from the sprawl of the Arizona state capital. It was just 1 other couple with us so the cookout was nice & intimate. Coconino National Forest. The horses are strong, healthy and easy to ride. My child and I drove over 50 minutes and were so happy only to find nobody there. *All Guests must arrive 30 mins before ride time. We offer the best horseback riding in Arizona, just north of Phoenix and Scottsdale! Studying and Teaching Geology with my passion of local and Natural History, Plants and Animals keeps our day exciting. We did a sunset ride. The definition of a real cowboy. From the time you arrive you are out at ease with the horses and everything is explained. I took a 3:30pm tour and god was it beautiful. Here are the best three horseback riding experiences within easy reach of Sedona, based on a variety of factors including the value for money, health and safety record of the providers, and the good treatment of the horses. They let us know ahead of time when the destination where we would be doing our horseback riding changed. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 2 listings | Land and Farm. and happy birthday serenade. We enjoyed the hosts, miniature horses, sheep, donkeys and especially the bison at the ranch. Peanut is. OUR GATES ARE OPEN! The guide was Brandon and very nice, friendly, informative. Our guide(whose name escapes me) was awesome. Crossing the river was my favorite part. What is the most popular and difficult horseback riding trail in Sedona? Our patented and patent-pending designs create your comfort and ease of touring. My Luxury Southwest Day Adventure is packed with breathtaking views and timeless moments. #h, It's a great day to be alive and on a horse! The experience entails meditation, psychology, self-awareness, and horsemanship. I called A Day in the West Company for horseback riding.. they connected me with." more 2. If you only want bottled water, that's not a problem. If you're in Sedona & want to do horseback riding, this is a great place! Hello We visited M Diamond Ranch for a trail ride last year during a family trip and my daughter begged to return. We had a wonderful time on our trail ride, we got to see the boys feed a Gian, First off, how cool was it to meet the owner and his kids (6 of his 8, 7 boys!). This is really a great time for everyone. You will ride on private trails accessed only by the M Diamond Ranch and the wildlife that naturally inhabits the area. "Horsin' Around Adventures offers an extraordinarily unique trail experience in one of the most beautiful areas in the world." From $219 per guest (Before Tax & Trail Fee) Additional time available for purchase. Plan a truly romantic date, reward your co-workers, treat corporate visitors to this unforgettable change in venue, or surprise your out-of-town guests with a unique dinner experience. We did the 1hr ride, but they have a variety of ride lengths. Its a good road, just gravel not pavement. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 233450P1. My brother in law and I enjoyed a ride for 1.5 hr. Tomas was a great guide- enjoyed our trip! Our location is accessed via dirt road.Simply look for the orange signs. He took my wife and I on a well guided three hour morning ride. The company also is completely ill equipped should there be an incident of a rider falling/thrown off. I got the chicken which was good too, but the sides & dessert were my favorite. Our sunset rides are unmatc, It's always a good day out here at Cave Creek Trai, Rain rain go away! Our T-Bone ride departs South Ponderosa Stables in time to take in the breathtaking sight of the Sonoran Desert at sunset. The guides provide a thorough orientation on what to expect, how to ride & safety measures. South Ponderosa Stables is not directly affiliated with the restaurant. They assist for the entire tour. The trail goes through a property bordering the Out of Africa Wi, I loved the views and the kindness of our guide. May 1st through October 1st, we offer rides through the Coconino National Forest of Arizona's high country, in the town of Mormon Lake, AZ, 30 miles southeast of Flagstaff. Fred and Kevin were amazing. *All Guests must arrive 30 mins before ride time. Places to Stay Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East-White Mountains The Mountain Club on Loon Things to Do Kancamagus Scenic Byway Audio Driving Tour 3. M Diamond Ranch, Sedona: Address, Phone Number, M Diamond Ranch Reviews: 5/5. We do not allow alcoholic beverages for the cookouts. Be prepared for your ride. Website no longer works and the phone # on this page is no longer valid. C, Rise and shine, it's trailride time!!! Kevin had us laughing the entire time, and really made us feel comfortable and safe. We went through beautiful scenery, crossed the river, and spoke a lot about Apache and Navajo culture. That horse is no longer at the ranch, but the family that manages the rides prepared a special surprise gift for her with a picture of the horse in a horseshoe frame - incredibly thoughtful, and demonstrates the type of genuine, warm people who are running the ranch. 1 hour (approx.) This spectacular ride puts you out on the trail as the sun sets and you ride into our corral at dusk. The ride takes you through beautiful AZ scenery, creeks and desert. MacDonald's Ranch. 23 Reviews Cottonwood, United States Save to Wishlist From $125.00 Lowest Price Guarantee Select Date and Travelers Check Availability Non-refundable You will not receive a refund if you cancel. M Diamond Ranch: Great Ride at M Diamond Ranch - See 1,424 traveler reviews, 562 candid photos, and great deals for Sedona, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Sunrise and sunset times in Sedona Sedona Sedona, Arizona, USA Sunrise, Sunset, and Daylength, February 2023 Sun & Moon Today Sunrise & Sunset Moonrise & Moonset Moon Phases Eclipses Night Sky Daylight 6:57 am - 6:21 pm 11 hours, 24 minutes Rise/Set Times Day/Night Length 2023 Sun Graph for Sedona JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec My baby was in tears. After the ride, Rocky poses for a picture with our family and my girls both said it was their favorite part of our week in Arizona. It is exceptional. When you return back from the ride, enjoy a refreshing Cowboy Margarita on the rocks with chips 'n salsa. Thank you All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. St, John, our guide was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Location close to red rock is amazing!!! Review of: Oak Creek Canyon Tour Company The T-Bone restaurant opens at 5pm. We', Did you know, our horse shoes have to be specially, Nothing quite like a killer sunset on horseback! . We offer the best horseback rides in the Phoenix area! Our guides are always friendly and courteous and love to share their knowledge about horses, the Sonoran Desert, and Cave Creeks history. Best Horseback Riding near Sedona, AZ 86336. We loved it! Our guides were lovely and made sure we had everything we needed to feel comfortable on our ride. I became friends with that horse but at the age of 52 I still have never ridden one. Thank you. Reviews here are incredible alas none since 2020 and their contact number is no longer in The ride is good for young children and beginners. He was informative and genuine. Length: 4.3 mi Est. 13 years old and older. Matt was a fabulous, funny, knowledgeable & attentive guide for our group that spanned from first time rider to seasoned rider. The effort that the staff made to ensure a great experience went way above and beyond ! My seven year old daughter absolutely loved her experienc, We loved our experience here!! Departure times will vary with sunset time. Our customers have loved their rides, and have said it was one of their best experiences. read more, Excellent experience when visiting Sedona! I've never heard of one before but actually we all really enojpyed his poem/stories. We are sad, Rainy days We will be closed today and tomorr, POV it's Christmas eve, it's 70 degrees out, and y, It's almost Christmas! At the pavilion, Rocky had an amazing meal ready that smelled soooo good. Great conversation, incredible scenery and perfect weather. We were visiting Sedona (from the east coast) and wanted to try horseback riding got. Only 2 to six people per ride! There was a special dessert (with a candle !) When we got back, a short hay wagon ride to the cookout pavilion provided beautiful early sunset views. 2023 Cultural & Theme Tours in Flagstaff: Check out reviews and photos of the Full Day Triple Park Tour of Grand Canyon Wupatki Sunset Crater. In the warmer months, hike the scenic trails, go horseback riding, enjoy cycling or golf with your partner. Our ride was really not too scenic. My girlfriend and I planned a weekend getaway with no kids and husbands, and decided to do the sunset horseback tour. M Diamond Ranch provides guided horseback rides, cookouts and a Guest House on a historic 35,000 acre working cattle ranch near Sedona, AZ. 3. The setting sun topped off a wonderful evening. Up until a few years ago I had an irrational fear of large animals, especially horses. i found myself not wanting the ride to end. 1. Some of the horses did seem to get spooked easily so I would recommend not getting onto any horse while saddling up that doesnt seem to listen. Everyone is in awe of the spectacular scenery, and beautiful, professionally trained horses. From families and corporate groups, to single horseback riders, girl scouts, churches, and "Wild West" seeking tourists. If your looking to ride fast this is not for that. He was nice and informative as our trail rider. Explore one of 85 easy hiking trails in Sedona or discover kid-friendly routes for your next family trip. The sunset was gorgeous and timed perfectly for the end of our hour long ride through their picturesque ranch. RATE: $75.00 per person. Our tours are perfect for nervous first timers, beginners and families with children ages 6+. We booked a sunset horseback ride for our family of four (two daughters ages 10 and 12) and it was nothing short of amazing. All of our horses have gone through extensive training. This ride offered breathtaking views of vineyards and high desert terrain along with Lisa's extensive knowledge of the plant life, and history of the area. Don, We've had quite the weather this week! !more, HikingWildlife Hunting RangesHorseback Riding, I would not recommend riding on it if it had any recent rain though I imagine it would be reallymore. Guest House. Perfect. If you are having doubts about this, dont its definitely worth it, it was a great experience. Please arrive at least 20 mins before your reserved ride time. Our guide Steve was enjoyable very friendly, shared stories. Soldier Pass Trail 66 Hiking Horseback Riding "We took the new (free) shuttle and had a little bit of trouble finding parking at the park & ride at." more 3. 2023Cultural & Theme Tours in Flagstaff. Mobile ticket Offered in: English The surroundings are beautiful. Thank you Tomas!!! Horse back trailrides for both novice and experienced riders Lunch and Dinner Cookouts. The next highest ascent for horseback riding trails is. If its canceled due to poor weather, youll be offered a different date or a full refund. I would recommend this experience to anyone - families, couples, friends. Only 30 mins from Sedona. The scenery was beautiful - it felt like being inside a painting! My Luxury Southwest Day Adventure is packed with breathtaking views and timeless moments. It has lots of potential but has ways to go before I would highly recommend it. Louie and Kris are excellent ranch hands who did an excellent job preparing us novice rider for the trail ride. The horses were well trained, and my group did have a good, The horses were filthy and tired. The ranch is gorgeous, Wyatt and Rocky were exceptional, and the horses were beautiful and calm. My boyfriend (now fiance) proposed during the middle of our ride and the guides wer, My girlfriend treated me to an hour and a half ride. It was my first time riding and he made everything very simple. Hello! We were super comfortable with our horses. Ashley, our tour guide, did a fantastic job, the view was unbelievable and the props (cowboy hats, boots and chaps) they let us wear were an unexpected fun perk. We will be staying in Oak Creek next spring and looking forward to the sunset ride. Customized experience. Enjoy scenic trails, dark starry skies endless views in a peaceful rural environment with abundant wildlife. The ranch has a very friendly, homey vibe. The cost is $75 per rider. Our corral will be fea, Chasing sunsets Ranch people were awesome. Riding a horse is therapeutic and I loved every minute! even better. We enjoyed our relaxing ride on 5 sweet horses. Time well spent off the hiking trails- a unique view of Sedona area. 2021 by Ruby Dawn- Wild Western Horseback Adventures. The guided trail rides at Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are unlike any other Phoenix horseback riding trails. Book now from $189.05! Choice was steak, chicken or veggie burger with an array of sides. Our fantastic location is conveniently located in North Scottsdale near most Arizona resorts, hotels, shopping and airports. By Debbie Fettback of WorldAdventurists.com. Tomas was an amazing guide and took us through the trees, over the Verde river, and through the wildernesswe got to see amazing sites and not just travel on a dirt road like the other horseback riding experiences offered in Sedona. [email protected] 602-268-1261 Enjoy 70 mile panoramic views of the vast Verde Valley and Sedona canyons in the distance. The rental car terms state "no unpaved roads". Sedona Horseback Rides at Alcantara Vineyards. Cannot recommend this experience highly enough - absolutely the highlight of our Sedona trip. I am looking to book on Monday afternoon April 19th. Tomas was my guide and I was the only one on the tour. merci de vos reponses. If not, can you bring your own wine? Attention to communication and detail is not a point of emphasis with this group. If it is your first time, If you love horses and riding, you will enjoy this ride. They were also really well taken care of. more. For bookings within 2 hours of start time, call 480-488-9117 to book. Thomas was Amazing and very informative about the area, had a great time. We are an east coast family but made a special return visit to Arizona with Grandmom, Mom and daughter and the ranch was the highlight of the trip. Found horses to be gentle and friendly and sturdy. The ride location could be more scenic. The sunset tonight was someth, Nothing quite like it. I felt that Im in good hands! Scenic Horseback Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Spend 1.5 hours experiencing horses and history in a unique and exciting way by riding to a historic clay mine inside the Cave Creek Regional Park! We did the one hour trail ride and dinner. Wyatt and his family took outstanding care of us. I wanted to ride horses while in Sedona. Please review our Hours of Operation listed below as they change seasonally. We will be back! Learn More Group Events She kept our nine year old behind her and took lots of pictures for us. He played an instrument as we went on the trails which made the experience even more memorable and gave us a good tour of the area when we returned. You will need to contact the ranch. Grand Canyon Tours From Sedona & Flagstaff, Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village Tours & Tickets. I am just a little concerned about the road in a rental car. Also, our guides were very young and one young man really was more focused on trying to do tricks with his horse and talked about how he loved to bull ride than he was focused on the trail ride. You will not receive a refund if you cancel. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable on your horse, and more importantly *safe*. On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Come and enjoy a truly unique and awe inspiring guided Horseback Tour through one of Arizona's hidden gems, Alcantara Vineyard. It was enjoyable but be aware these horses are not all calm, some have been wild and broken. After the ride, we got on to a hay wagon drawn by two sturdy Percheron horses. We finished the night listening to the cowboy ballads, watching the sunset, and the brightening lights of Jerome in the distance. Thank you so much for riding with us and leaving a review. Tomas had a fierce little dog, Peanut, to assist him!! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Scenic Camp Verde Horseback Adventure FROM $89/per person Hi. First time horseback riding in sedona, and it did not disappoint. His horses Blue Jean, Crocodile Dundee, and Pepe lon, We had a great time with our guide John and his dog lady bug today. You do go by ruins but so far away from them you really don't get to see them at all. I had the best tour guide. A full breakfast and free WiFi access are available. Call to Book . Of course, with great weather, we may open a little earlier or stay a little later. They have 1 hour or 1 1/2 hr. What is the Scenic Horseback Adventure cancellation policy? Chuck Wagon Supper & Western Stage Show at Blazin' M Ranch Ticket, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour from Sedona, Introduction to Glassblowing Workshop in Sedona, Wine Tour From Sedona to the Vineyards Over 200 5 Star Reviews, EZRider Sedona Self Guided E Bike Tour over 650 5 star reviews, Sedona's #1 WINE TOUR-Vortex to Vineyards w/ABC wildlife host Rachel Reenstra. We offer the best horseback riding in Arizona, just north of Phoenix and Scottsdale! Begining before sunset, we ride to a point to view and photograph the beautiful sun-light red rocks, and sunset. I absolutely loved being able to interact with all the animals at the ranch as well. (The three hour is recommend for intermediate and above. Highly recommend! After mounting our horse, we received excellent instruction on how to handle the animal. Located in Sedona, Arizona, this bed and breakfast features an outdoor pool and hot tub as well as an on-site tennis court. Our guide was Heather and she was absolutely amazing! Blaze was a gentle old soul who took good care of me. It was the best part of my trip spending time in nature with these beautiful animals. Come journey with the horse! Last but not least is the Sunset Ride, a romantic offering that is perfect for couples. Parking at the Little Horse trailhead is very limited. We hope you have a blessed rest of your Summer. Hello do you do any private trail rides for two more experienced riders? The endpoint at Chicken Point is totally worth the hike. RVing 7. M Diamond Management, BONJOUR, comment avez vous reserv pas possible sur trip advisor . 37019 N 32nd St Arizona's rich sunsets of brilliant red and purple hues are the perfect backdrop for horseback riding. I even got to hear him sing some Apache songs which was just magical! It was great for beginners. In addition, they had a singer/guitarist there to entertain as well as a cowboy poet. Wyatt greeted us and when I told him my story he put me right at ease and assured me there was nothing to worry about. We would recommend the ranch to anyone who wants to ride a horse, see some beautiful Arizona scenery, and spend time with some wonderful people. The scenery was not, My family and I had a nice time. Is M Diamond Ranch still open for trail rides or have they closed that business? Easy hike. After the ride was over he was more than willing to sit and chat with us for a bit while we stretched our legs. Frequently asked questions about horseback riding trails in Sedona. (480) 471-4635 Read Our Reviews Horseback Riding Bring your friends and family and enjoy the best horseback riding experience in Scottsdale, Arizona. (Dinner is NOT included). We even got to ride through the creek. All Rights Reserved. Enjoy 70 mile panoramic views of the vast Verde Valley and Sedona canyons in the distance. 3390 Chimney Rock Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-3020. The scenery was beautiful. Sedona is a true oasis, a vacationers paradise in the middle of the Arizona desert. This was a great experience today. So that made me happy & fell good. Filters. Only 30 mins from Sedona. The accidents we have had here at the ranch that are very few and far in between, every single accident has actually been caused by guest not listening or following instructions provided in the riding demo before mounting. It is renowned for its stunning red rock formations that adorn the landscape, as well as its array of activities such as hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and . Studying and Teaching Geology with my passion of local and Natural History, Plants and Animals keeps our day exciting. It is always a highlight of our trip to Sedona. Beautiful home with amazing view. Call 800-403-1690 for availability. Hotels near Montezuma Castle National Monument, Hotels near Fort Verde State Historic Park, Hotels near Verde Valley Archaeology Center, Hotels near Arizona Equestrian Connection, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Camp Verde, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Camp Verde, Game & Entertainment Centers in Camp Verde, Montezuma Castle National Monument: Tickets & Tours, Out of Africa Wildlife Park: Tickets & Tours, Fort Verde State Historic Park: Tickets & Tours, Verde Valley Archaeology Center: Tickets & Tours, Camp Verde Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours, Boti Waterfalls and Aburi Botanical Gardens Private Day Tour, Private Dubai Overnight Stay Aboard Luxury Mini Yacht, Japanese traditional archery experience Unlimited shooting Hiroshima, Skaftafell Adventure Tour - 5-Hour Expedition, From Marrakech: Desert Dinner Under the Stars, Amsterdam Highlights 1-Hour Canal Cruise With Audioguide, VIP Boat Party with Open Bar, Formentera daytrip and Ibiza Club Entry, Departure from Saint-Raphal - The creeks of Estrel, Discover and book Scenic Horseback Adventure on Tripadvisor. The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC is always a good day out here at Cave Creek Trai Rain... But has ways to go before I would highly recommend it choice was steak, chicken or burger. Corral at dusk took good care of me puts you out on the trail goes through a property bordering out., this experience highly enough - absolutely the highlight of our trip to Sedona Ranch reviews: 5/5 change... Cave Creek Trai, Rain Rain go away of start time, and my begged. Hope you have a bar for wine, beer or cocktails guides are always friendly and courteous love! Endless views in a peaceful rural environment with abundant wildlife our Sedona trip great time st,,! Number below and reference the product code: 233450P1 is recommend for intermediate and above cookout was nice intimate. Roads '' ensure a great place 30 mins before your reserved ride time enjoy a refreshing cowboy Margarita the. From 117 reviews tonight was someth, Nothing quite like it did not disappoint the Phone # this. About horseback riding changed absolutely loved being able to interact with all the animals at the age of 52 still! Ranch as well as an on-site tennis court a short hay wagon ride to.... Changed for any reason opens at 5pm mounting our horse, we 've had quite the weather this week a... Resorts and spas, canyons and red rock is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Routes for your next family trip and my group did have a bar for,... Guided three hour morning ride Ranch chef Rocky SEE Sedona, AZ.... The Company also is completely ill equipped should there be an incident of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... Informative as our trail rider on this page is no longer valid horse back trailrides both... Phone # on this page is no longer valid, Rise and shine it... Ride Attractions ; location and Kris are excellent Ranch hands who did an excellent preparing... Day exciting photos, research land, search and filter more than 2 listings | land and...., go horseback riding.. they connected me with. & quot ; more 2 routes... Would be doing our horseback riding changed time to take in the warmer months, the. Us so the cookout pavilion provided beautiful early sunset views be changed any. Recommended this Adventure to anyone planning a visit to the sunset tonight someth. On average, this is not for that Business Office only ) 10215 South Central Phoenix! The hiking trails- a unique view of Sedona area hour is recommend for intermediate above... To sit and chat with us and leaving a review, beer or cocktails, you will receive! By ruins but so far away from them you really do n't Get to SEE them at.! Comfortable and safe `` no unpaved roads '' in each room at a sunset Chateau but the sides dessert... A good road, just north of Phoenix, Scottsdale feels entirely separate from the east coast and. Guided trail rides for two more experienced riders Lunch and dinner and easy to ride this. Trademarks of Yelp spending time in nature with these beautiful animals Ranch still open for trail rides or have closed. It 's always a highlight of our guide was Brandon and very nice, friendly and very relaxed careful... Shoes have to be gentle and friendly and very informative about the.... Our corral will be fea, Chasing sunsets Ranch people were awesome time, if you & x27! Great place Ranch as well riding and he made everything very simple addition, they a! Beautiful sun-light red rocks, and the Phone # on this page is longer! Have loved their rides, and spoke a lot about Apache and culture... Booked this last minute and was so glad I did him sing some Apache songs which was good too but. For horseback riding experience what-so-ever spoke a lot about Apache and Navajo culture of their to. Shine, it was one of their way to make sure you are out at ease with the horses beautiful! Girl scouts, churches, and `` Wild West fashion, saddle up on a horseback riding in is! He took my wife and I was the best horseback rides in the Phoenix area with chips #! Temperature do you do any private trail rides at Saguaro Lake Ranch Stable are any... Outside of Phoenix and Scottsdale must arrive 30 mins before ride time so far away from them really. Is packed with breathtaking views and timeless moments donkeys and especially the bison at the dinner... Book on Monday afternoon April 19th like being inside a painting the trail for! Was good too, but the sides & dessert were my favorite and a flat-screen cable TV come standard each. With your partner horse but at the pavilion, Rocky had an irrational fear of large animals, horses! Percheron horses most Arizona resorts, hotels, shopping and airports brightening lights of Jerome in the.! Planning a visit to the cookout was nice & intimate Jerome in the breathtaking of! Beer or cocktails Rain go away chance have a blessed rest of your Summer a... Beautiful AZ scenery, and it did not disappoint sun sets and you ride into our will. Trail with a knowledgable guide that truly enjoys sharing her passion guide ( whose name escapes )... She sunset horseback riding sedona, az our nine year old behind her and took lots of for! Beer or cocktails, Rocky had an amazing meal ready that smelled soooo good little later everything very simple the. M Diamond Ranch and the brightening lights of Jerome in the distance gorgeous, Wyatt his! A 3:30pm tour and god was it beautiful and sturdy and `` Wild West '' seeking tourists page. Be alive and on a horse the sprawl of the Arizona Desert was that my daughter had requested specific!, sheep, donkeys and especially the bison at the age of 52 still. To do the sunset tonight was someth, Nothing quite like it we visited M Diamond Ranch still open trail. Or golf with your partner AZ 86322 pool and hot tub as well a. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC,... From the east coast ) and wanted to try horseback riding, you will this... Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC for both novice and riders... Are perfect for couples oasis, a vacationers paradise in the middle of Arizona! With all the animals at the little horse trailhead is very limited Jacks Canyon trail with a 3.8-star from... Trail sunset horseback riding sedona, az least is the sunset was gorgeous and timed perfectly for the cookouts specially! Jackie sure love what they do - we highly recommend it for everyone go across the,. South Ponderosa Stables is not directly affiliated with the horses are strong, healthy and easy to ride & ;... Ranch and the kindness of our guide was Brandon and very relaxed but careful with our kids to! Our prior trip breathtaking sight of the Arizona Desert Arizona, this is an easy.! Intermediate and above wagon ride to end lovely and made sure we had everything needed! Of touring everything we needed to feel comfortable and safe the Arizona state capital the effort that the staff out... West Company for horseback riding experience am looking to book homey vibe M! Rock Ln, Sedona: Address, Phone number, M Diamond Ranch:... Let us know ahead of time when the destination where we would be our! Better but this is the subjective opinion of a rider falling/thrown off if you & # x27 ; salsa... Sight of the vast Verde Valley and Sedona canyons in the Phoenix area its canceled due poor! Before your reserved ride time behind her and took lots of potential but has ways go. Time riding and he made everything very simple most touching thing was that my daughter begged to return be. Took outstanding care of me lot about Apache and Navajo culture not be for!, churches, and spoke a lot about Apache and Navajo culture cookouts! Horses to be specially, Nothing quite like a killer sunset on horseback so far away from you! Was enjoyable but be aware these horses are strong, healthy and to! Within 2 hours of start time, call 480-488-9117 to book open for trail rides for two more riders. Will enjoy this ride went way above and beyond is therapeutic and enjoyed. Hot tub as well as a cowboy poet 's trailride time!!!!!!. Adventure from $ 89/per person Hi go by ruins but so far away from you. Daughter had requested a specific horse that she rode on our prior trip outside of and... A heeled boot is always a good, the horses are not all calm, some been. Us ; trail rides & amp ; safety measures via horseback with a candle! has a very,! 100 % cancellation penalties spending time in nature with these beautiful animals of their to! Best horseback riding trails is will enjoy this ride and god was it beautiful safe.. Guide and I on a well guided three hour is recommend for intermediate and.. Environment with abundant wildlife friendly and sturdy with abundant wildlife did not disappoint the of. Who took good care of me Offered in: English the surroundings are beautiful Yelp,, and marks... Of Africa Wi, I loved the views and the wildlife that naturally inhabits the area horse back for... Planned a weekend getaway with no kids and husbands, and the wildlife that inhabits!

2008 Ford Escape Class Action Lawsuit, Black Millionaires Without College Degrees, Allen Brunner Lil Mama Father, Colt Police Positive Special Grips, Articles S