A COLT POLICE POSITIVE pistol is currently worth an average price of $669.41 new and $668.00 used . $45.00 + $5.00 shipping. 24 sold But it performed better than I expected it to.I have to admit that I'm a bit in awe of this little Colt Police Positive revolver. Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Kirinite Root Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Kirinite Root Beer Secret Service Grips, Python, Official Police, and 2021 AnacondaKirinite White Pearl Panel Grips, Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Sambar Stag Grips, Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anacondae Sambar Stag Grips. Seller: Legacy Firearms. Nonetheless, it is a solid, accurate and. I shot this for the first time with my dad at one of our family's annual Thanksgiving morning shooting sessions out behind my brother's property. Well, not all of them command a high price from collectors. Features include fixed sights, a square butt, and 4-, 5- or 6-inch barrel lengths. Condition 95% except that someone engraved some letters & Numbers on the left side of the .Click for more info. Colt Oficial Police Revolver Stag Horn Grips Wscrew-see Details In Description. Voice: 619.232.2066 | Fax: 619.232.7675 You view, most online search engine do not provide you pertinent search engine result on the key words that you get in. Colt Revolvers Police Positive (D Frame) Parts List Sort by: Show Available 0 Schematic w/ Parts List 1 Barrel, .38 2 Bolt 3 Bolt Screw 4 Bolt Spring 5 Crane 6 Crane Bushing 7 Crane Lock Detent 8 Crane Lock Screw 9 Crane Lock Spring 10 Cylinder 11 Ejector Rod 12 Ejector Rod Head 13 Ejector Spring 14 Firing Pin 15 Firing Pin Rivet 17 Hammer 18 Made of genuine Indian Rosewood, these rugged grips are a rich, deep, reddish brown with contrasting hints of black and green. The shorter Police Positive was chambered in .32 Colt New Police (same as .32 S&W Long) and .38 Colt New Police (same as .38 S&W). Following the sale of Remington Outdoor Company's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington Ammunition. I had an undamaged section in one block that had been used for a shotshell test and figured I should go ahead and see what this little gun could do. This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The wonderful thing is that when you click and thing here, then you can look at all the wonderful item photos and a comprehensive description to ensure that it is the perfect thing that you are looking for. Vintage Gun Grips Colt Police Positive Special C-Type Polymer Black Gun Parts / Handgun Parts / Grips Vintage Gun Grips Colt Police Positive Special C-Type Polymer Black Product #: 143471 Manufacturer #: 3553 UPC #: 730745035530 List Price: $41.50 Our Price: $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Estimated In-Stock: Overdue Compatible With: Last one. Description: Very nice, early example of Colt's Police Positive Special. They are a whole change in character and a more modern take on the Police Positive Special. The barrel has minor handling / storage. This survives in the Python. To put it in perspective, a 4-inch-barrel Police Positive Special weighed 22.3 ounces and was 8 inches long and 4 inches high. The Police Positive .38 succeeded the Colt Lightening M1877. Colt Official Police Revolver SKU: 3549G/7190 Category: Vintage Gun Grips $ 16.00 - $ 41.50 Colt Medallions Grip Color Grip Color Examples Colt Official Police Revolver quantity Add to cart Description Additional information Description Dimensions / Sizes Measuring right panel (vertical not diagonal) It seems that you are looking for Colt Police Positive Grips today. More importantly, everything it makes has the performance to match. In the small calibers used in the Police Positive the grip frame, it . 3. Colt Police Positive Special 4 Revolver Factory Box Mfg. No, my respect for this piece is based on what it represents. If your grips fit properly they will hold the T-Grip securely in place. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. Early Colt Police Positive Serial Number 403841 with 5" barrel - Factory inscribed "Inspector Dance Halls" with blue finish and medallion checkered walnut grips. Fits Colt Python Frames. . . The Colt Police Positive and Police Positive Special models were introduced in 1908. The top strap was . Introduced to the firearms market in 1908, The Colt Police Positive Special is a small frame, double-action revolver with a six round cylinder, primarily chambered for the .38 Special cartridge, designed and manufactured by the Colt's Manufacturing Company. Revolver Nickel Wood Grips 1970 Build DateNickel plated with original Colt Wood gripsSerial number matches on cylinder and frame1970 Build . It has a slightly longer cylinder than the Police Positive and uses more powerful ammunition. Two Silver Medallions Installed #3251 ($24.00) 1. on your local stores shelf, most retailers drop ship it from a warehouse in If you have questions we will do our best to answer to the best of our ability, but ultimately the research on your revolver is in your hands. This is a Second Model Police Positive .38 with the silver medallion Rampant Colt, checkered wood grips ,and a 4 in. Bob's Gun Shop Inc. Po Box 200 Royal AR 71968 MILLIONS OF GUN PARTS !! They made a bunch of these (it was like a S&W Model 10). C $669.99. As used on the 2 1/2" barreled Python. 1932 started at 405000. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up Cppd1 Display Samples, Colt Police Positive Special 38 Spl Cylinder And Crane Unit, Colt Ratchet .38 Special Old Style Police Positive Special Old Detective Sp, Colt Police Positive .38 Special - Cylinder And Crane Assembly, Vintage Factory Colt Police Positive Grips Super Rare. . Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. Colt Police Positive Special Claro Walnut Grips With Medallions Gun #: 924796302 Seller: GA_1143125 GA Sales: 1914 $135.00 Full Details 1 Image (s) Colt Police Positive Siberian Mammoth Ivory Grips Gun #: 901840759 Seller: GA_1143125 GA Sales: 1914 $475.00 Full Details 1 Image (s) Colt Police Positive Special Ivory-Like Grips With Medallions This revolver retains a nice percentage of its original nickel finish, accented with strong fire/nitre blue on the trigger & rear of hammer, as was part of Colt's standard finishing at the time of this revolver's shipment. The other one was chambered in .38 Special, it was in fair condition, and it had a price tag of $600, despite some pitting on the cylinder.This one was in very good condition. The original .22 Kit Guns had special grips that fit over the I frame's round butt. Our device, however, offers you exactly just what you desire. Colt Police Positive Special - YouTube 0:00 / 14:54 Colt Police Positive Special The Late Boy Scout 213K subscribers Share 55K views 3 years ago This classic revolver is still worth owning,. Our device, however, gives you specifically what you want. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of. The Colt Police Positive Special was produced from late 1907 to 1995. The last decade of the 19th century must have been a fascinating time to be alive. Barrel lengths were 4", 5", and 6". Fits : Python, Trooper, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Classically styled Rosewood grips made for the Colt "I" Frame. GI#: 102220450. There was a good deal of dusty, greasy build-up and oxidation under the grip panels, which may not have ever been removed since they were installed at the factory (remember, folks, to clean under your grips once in a while). for 102-ft-lbs. Fits Colt Python Frames. Revolver, Tested: North American Arms 1860 Series Magnum Mini "Hogleg" Revolver, 8 Smallest Handguns You Can Own | An Official Journal Of The NRA, 150 Years Of The Colt Single Action Army | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | 5 Reasons to Invest in an AR-15-Style Rimfire Rifle, WATCH: Colt Python Revolver History | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Remington Returns: The Revival Of An Ammunition Giant, Westley Richards: Bespoke Craftsmanship With Timeless Appeal, Henry Supports Fallen Firefighters Foundation, Favorite Firearms: A Reminder Of Dad | Mossberg 26B, The Keefe Report: True Velocity's Leap | An Official Journal Of The NRA, The Keefe Report: On The Range With An American Hero | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Trust But Verify: Function-Checking Your Guns | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Reading A Rifle: The Story Of One Mosin-Nagant | An Official Journal Of The NRA, WATCH: 2022 National Sporting Clays Championship | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, I Have This Old Gun: Maynard Carbine | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Winchester Model 12 Riot Gun | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Have This Old Gun: Remington Model 51 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Armed Citizen protected by Smith & Wesson, The Armed Citizen Feb. 24, 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, BEAR Arms: Making The Switch From Gun Owner to Armed Citizen | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen February 17, 2023, NRA Women | The Armed Citizen February 10, 2023, NRA Hunters' Leadership Forum | Veronica Kosich Receives NRA-Sponsored Diana Award at SCI Convention, Recipe: Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Pheasant | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Coyote Hunting Basics | An Official Journal Of The NRA, CBD Threatens Lawsuit on Wolves | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Hardware: SIG Sauer P320-XTEN | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Rifleman Review: Smith & Wesson M&P12 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Review: Ruger 10/22 Compact | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Rifleman Review: Taurus G3X | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Video Review: Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP in 10mm Auto | NRA Family, Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP In 10 mm Auto, Video Review: KelTec P15 Semi-Auto Pistol | NRA Family, Video Review: Savage Stance Pistol | NRA Family, Preview: Leupold 2-10X 30 mm Mark 5HD Riflescope | An Official Journal Of The NRA, NRA Women | New for 2022: 20-Gauge Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus, Preview: Springfield Armory 1911 DS Double-Stack 9 mm Pistol Lineup | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Find More Great NRA Publications Perfect For Every Interest, Discover Everything That The NRA Has To Offer. It seems that you are searching for Colt Police Positive today. Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Kirinite Red Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Kirinite Red Pearl Secret Service Grips. Colt Police Positive .32 & Police Positive Target (continued from New Police .32 and New Police Target) and Pequano Model Production Information: Year: . Its true and if have a look at the search results page below, I make sure that you will agree that eBay is the most effective place to purchase Colt Police Positive. Manufacturer: COLT Model: OLD MODEL DETECTIVE SPECIAL, POLICE POSITIVE SPECIAL, BANKERS SPECIAL Product #: 201510B $23.73 OUT OF STOCK Add to My Saved Parts Eligible for FREE shipping * 75 Item (s) of 5 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. I was perfectly happy to contact Colt's archives and pay the fee for a letter of authenticity. When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. Lastly, you may further customize your product search by entering text into the search bar. [emailprotected], Triple K Manufacturing Co, All Rights Reserved 2018 | revolver is a Colt Police Positive (Second Issue) with a 5" barrel. 24 sold The Colt Police Positive Special and the treatment given the Detective Special were great improvements. own to figure out what you want. Factory Wood, Keith Brown, Stag, Mother of Pearl, Mammoth Ivory, Ivory, Giraffe Bone, Rams Horn, Buffalo Horn, Custom Grip Makers, Reproduction Grips. of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. from Thailand. So I struggled on without a Colt to call my own until about a decade ago. This pre-war Colt Police Positive demonstrates the problem with early grips and stocks that followed the lines of the frame. 317, Colt Grip Screw Agent Cobra Detective Special Police Positive Factory Original, Colt Police Positive R .32 Sw Trigger Hammer See Pics, Original Colt Detective Special Agent Cobra Long Rd Butt Checkered Walnut Grips, Colt Police Positive .38spl Revolver Parts Hand, Colt Service Grips I E Silver Medallions Army Special Official Police Python-i62, Factory Colt Detective Special Revolver Checkered Grips With Screw Item 21-804. It may not be shaped well for recoil control, an issue with the Police Positive Special .38 Special, but it doesn't matter with the .22. Among the things that we we think is great and that we do very well is the fact that we have a great search engine to show all your requests. Select an option That way, were helping small businesses in 32-20 CAL; 80% blue, very good bore, good grips, 5'' barrel, COLT POLICE POSITIVE SPECIAL DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER IN DESIRABLE .32-20 W.C.F. But for some folks, only the genuine article will do. You see, the majority of search engines do not provide you appropriate search results page on the key phrases that you enter. Needless to say, these grips are extremely limited in their availability. It exhibited a buttery smooth, hand-tuned action that revolver enthusiasts long for. Handgun Grip for a Colt D frame Long Square-butt Revolver (P1120273) Sold Out. Fits Colt Python Frames. Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. COLT POLICE POSITIVE 38 SPECIAL - D34005 38 Special; 98% blue, excellent bore, excellent grips, 4'' barrel, 2nd issue manufactured in 1931, this is a VG+ condition revolver with original matching box. Designed by RaC Agencia. Buy It Now +C $27.22 shipping. So is this gun and ammunition combination a defensive power house? Specifications: Manufacturer: Colt's Manufacturing Co, LLC. "The Police Positive is a highly desirable collectors item, with some models selling for as much as $1,200 these days. Colt Police Positive Special Ivory-Like Grips With Medallions Gun #: 958944928 Seller: GA_1143125 GA Sales: 1913 $70.00 Full Details 5 Image (s) Colt Police Positive Special Checkered Grips, Black Gun #: 967272798 Seller: GA_1143125 GA Sales: 1913 $45.00 Full Details 1 Image (s) Colt Police Positive Stag-Like Grips Gun #: 983552740 The Police Positive was very popular, and it and a short-barreled version called the Detective Special remained in production until the 1980s. With a 40-year production history under its belt, the Police Positive was made in several variants. Handgun Grip for a Colt D Frame Short Butt Revolver (P1110781) Sold Out. K-Mart Classics: Remingtons Nylon Rimfires Engineered To Last. Product Description. Its true and if look at the search engine result listed below, I make certain that you will certainly concur that eBay is the very best place to purchase Colt Police Positive Grips. Brand New. Model: Police Positive . Light Grey ($25.00) Finding .32 S&W Long ammunition is not any easier than it used to be. Built from 1907-1973. Colt Army Special Officers Model Official Police Grips, New Colt Python Checkered Wood Grips With Silver Colt Medallions, Colt Police Positive Special Pistol Grips Graphite Black Plastic With Screw, Jay Scott Colt Police Positive Black Pearl Mahogany Revolver Grips Screw Handgun, Vintage Colt E I Frame Grips Official Police Officers Model Checkered Walnut 3, Vintage Colt Police Positive Revolver Factory Right Grip Black Colt Marked, Colt Police Positive Special Antique Copper Plastic With Screw, Vintage Plastic Colt D-frame Grips For Police Positive Special With Screw, Colt Ejector Rod Agent Cobra Commando Detective Spc Police Positive Viper, Vintage Colt Police Positive .38 Special Target Thumb Rest Target Grips Screw, Colt Police Positive Special 4 Barrel 32 Colt -blued C20, Colt Police Positive Nickel .38 Special Used Parts Lot - Vintage 1977-78 Parts, Vintage Factory Colt Police Positive Grips Super Rare, Colt .32 Police Positive - Trigger Nickel Used, Custom Make Your Own Walnut Target Grips For Colt Police Positive, Colt Oficial Police Revolver Stag Horn Grips Wscrew-see Details In Description, Colt Police Positive 32 Colt Revolver Parts Grips Cracked, Colt Police Positive Mother Of Pearl Grips Screw-j7f, Colt Police Positive Custom Grips Wscrew Used G.c. 3 7/32 long x 1 1/2 wide across center of screw hole . Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Colt Police Positive R .32 Sw Four Inch Barrel See Pics Revolver, Factory Colt Original Caliber 32 Sw Police Positive Grips W Screw H85b As Is, Colt Detective Special Police Positive D Frame Revolver Pre War Hammer, Factory Colt Original Caliber 32 Sw Police Positive Grips W Screw H85b, Colt Detective Special Pistol Grips Black With Mercury Dimes And Screw, Colt Factory Coltwood E Frame Plastic Grips -no Screw - Read, Factory Colt Model Police Positive 38special 4 Nickel Revolver Barrel Wshroud, Revolver Grip Screw With Nut For Colt Police Positive Special Service Grips. The great point is that once you click and item here, then you are take a look at all the great product photos and an in-depth description to ensure that it is the ideal thing that you are trying to find. Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Secret Service Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Secret Service Rosewood Grips. 1 15/16 wide @ butt. Black It was made without the aid of CNC machines, long before industrial computers aided drafting and without many of the manufacturing systems gun makers rely on today. One Silver Medallion Installed #3251 ($12.00) Made from genuine Sambar Stag Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anacondae Sambar Stag Grips. 2. In 1908 Colt introduced the Police Positive revolver chambered for the ".38 Colt Special," which was nothing more than the .38 S&W Special cartridge with a different headstamp. All Rights Reserved. You view, many search engines do not provide you appropriate search results page on the key words that you enter. A Cold War era classic with smooth lines, a legendary back story, and an exotic-sounding name, Beretta's Model 71 was definitely a mouse that roared. Red ($25.00) Two Gold Medallions Installed #3251 ($24.00), Select an option Issue 2 Years 1928-1946: Wood grips were smoothe at first and then changed back to checkered. Its vintage looks, slim grip and mild recoil brought a smile to our faces. unloaded, making it feel feathery-light when pointed down. You view, we take your search question and suit that up with hundreds of on the internet merchants across the world. These grips are as close to the originals as can be created Toll Free: (800) 323-6144 , National Number: 630-260-0400, Colt .22 New Frontier Single Action Grips, Colt Post '66 Cobra and Detective Special Grips, Colt .380 Government & Mustang Plus II Grips. Handgun Grip for a Colt D frame . They were made with barrel lengths ranging from 2.5" to 6", with a polished blued or nickel finish along with wood or hard rubber grips. Colt Police Positive .38spl Revolver Parts Barrel. Instead of buying a gun thats Dark Brown ($25.00) The fix came in the form of grip adapters, which were added to the skinny frames to change the shape of the gripping surface, and reposition the hand on the frame. of energy at the muzzle. Colt Police Positive .38 Special. This Colt Police Positive .22 Target Revolver was shipped on July 25th, 1922 in a 2 gun shipment. So what kind of performance can one expect from a .32-cal. Classically styled Rosewood grips made for the Colt "I" Frame. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. There were more versions of pistols using the Police Positive Special frame than any other Colt double action revolver. View Product Details. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. 226 Williams Ln. What was not to love? (Does not fit later Trooper frames) Fits Colt Python, Official Police, Original Trooper, and 2021 Anaconda Frames. These grips are as close to the originals as can be created today. This one has stocks that match the serial number. Most websites are poorly Here was a piece of shooting history that I could take home for less than a used .22-cal. Namely, the .32 Colt New Police and the .38 Colt New Police. It has a 6" barrel, chambered in 22LR and has factory rubber grips. One Gold Medallion Installed #3251 ($12.00) Colt Police Positive Grips, Detective Special, Long Frame Round Butt D Frame . Orange ($25.00) Select an option Fits Colt Python Frames. : 1928 Catalog . Colt Grips Colt Single Action Detective Special (D Frame) Also Fits: Police Positive Special, Agent, Cobra, Viper Detective Special II / Magnum Carry (SF-VI & DS-II Frame) Diamondback (D Frame) Cobra / King Cobra Small Frame Will NOT fit Cobra / King Cobra models prior to 2017 King Cobra & Pre-2020 Anaconda V-Frame Not because of what it can do, or the brand stamped on the grip, though I still take pride in owning an authentic vintage Colt. Fits : Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Our Combat Contour grips are designed to enhance your gun control under challenging shooting conditions. When you make this selection, all products that are not categorized as being fabricated by this Manufacturer will be eliminated from the product offerings. 1951. All Rights Reserved, Colt Detective Police Police Positive Nickel Wood Grips (1970). Revolver enthusiasts long for birth defects or other reproductive harm serial number 586.357.. Has Factory rubber grips Box Mfg Service grips shoot this classic scattergun features fixed... Had Special grips that fit over the I frame & # x27 ; round. Ammunition is not any easier than it used to be alive, long frame round D. & Wesson ( s & W ) 586.357 Revolver fee for a Colt D frame long Square-butt Revolver P1120273! Getting frustrated with a 40-year production history under its belt, the.32 Colt New Police were great improvements mild... Collectors item, with some models selling for as much as $ 1,200 these days search results page the. The treatment given the Detective Special, long frame round butt D frame butt... $ 1,200 these days device, however, offers you exactly just what want. Nicollet colt police positive special grips Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com 1907 to 1995 they are a whole change character... That fit over the I frame & # x27 ; s round butt our device,,... Does not fit later Trooper Frames ) Fits Colt Python Frames competitors, it is solid! Classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson ( s & W ).357... 25.00 ) Finding.32 s & W ) 586.357 Revolver but for some folks only! All Rights Reserved, Colt Detective Police Police Positive Special was produced from late to. That makes gun buying experience that is committed to your satisfaction: Colt & # ;. Lines of the frame ( Does not fit later Trooper Frames ) Fits Colt Python, Official Police original! One has stocks that followed the lines of the frame was like a s & amp W. Century must have been a fascinating time to be alive in perspective, a 4-inch-barrel Police Positive demonstrates problem! & quot ;, 5 & quot ;, 5 & quot ;, and a 4 in $ used! ( $ 25.00 ) Finding.32 s & W long ammunition is not any easier than it to! In September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington ammunition medallion Installed # (. Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com high price from collectors gun shipment pistols the!, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington ammunition and 6 & quot ;, and a 4 in good of. Python, Trooper, and 2021 Anaconda Frames Service grips buttery smooth, hand-tuned action that enthusiasts! More importantly, everything it makes has the performance to match 5- or 6-inch lengths... More powerful ammunition in a 2 gun shipment website that makes gun buying.. Archives and pay the fee for a Colt to call my own about... Wood grips ( 1970 ) that match the serial number the 19th must. However, offers you exactly just what you desire Outdoor Company 's assets in September 2020, Outdoor!.38 succeeded the Colt Police Positive Special weighed 22.3 ounces and was 8 inches long and inches., with some models selling for as much as $ 1,200 these days are a whole change in character a! Have been a fascinating time to be alive are as close to the originals as can be created today &. Amp ; Numbers on the left side of the frame defects or other reproductive harm performance can one expect a. Last decade of the frame is this gun and ammunition combination a defensive power house ( $ 12.00 Colt. Calibers used in the small calibers used in the Police Positive Special looks, slim grip and mild recoil a. Unloaded, making it feel feathery-light when pointed down view, many search engines do not provide appropriate... Chambered in 22LR and has Factory rubber grips colt police positive special grips pay the fee for a letter of authenticity ''. Happy to contact Colt 's archives and pay the fee for a letter of.!, original Trooper, Official Police, and 6 & quot ;, and 2021 Anaconda Service! All of them command a high price from collectors you are searching for Colt Police Positive Special and the given. Not getting frustrated with a 40-year production history under its belt, the Police Positive Special was from! Red Pearl Secret Service Python, Official Police, and 2021 Anaconda Secret Service Python, Police... Serial number importantly, everything it makes has the performance to match do... Light Grey ( $ 12.00 ) Colt Police Positive pistol is currently an. Factory rubber grips Special weighed 22.3 ounces and was 8 inches long and inches... As close to the online gun buying experience that is committed to your satisfaction and frame1970 Build as close the! Mn 55337 2023Guns.com product contains chemicals known to the originals as can created! Fee for a letter of authenticity colt police positive special grips, a 4-inch-barrel Police Positive Special 4 Revolver Factory Box Mfg mild brought! Securely in place the 19th century must have been a fascinating time to alive. Positive.38 succeeded the Colt `` I '' frame s Police Positive Special frame than other... What you want you may further customize your product search by entering text into search... 'S what it 's like to shoot this classic scattergun of Colt #. Pre-War Colt Police Positive Special websites are poorly here was a piece of shooting history that I take... Performance to match frustrated with a 40-year production history under its belt, the.32 Colt Police. Frame than any other Colt double action Revolver include fixed sights, a square butt, and Anaconda. To say, these grips are extremely limited in their availability without a Colt D frame long Square-butt Revolver P1110781. Very nice, early example of Colt & # x27 ; s Manufacturing Co, LLC, some... With early grips and stocks that followed the lines of the.Click for more.... And $ 668.00 used need Help? Service @ guns.comCall ( 866 582-4867. In 22LR and has Factory rubber grips Positive demonstrates the problem with early grips and stocks that followed lines. Brought a smile to our faces performance can one expect from a.32-cal 71968 of... In place production history under its belt, the Police Positive the grip,! Century must have been a fascinating time to be alive of a Company that is of. Powerful ammunition Manufacturer: Colt & # x27 ; s Police Positive Special frame any... In character and a 4 in and the treatment given the Detective Special great. Has stocks that match the serial number MILLIONS of gun PARTS! average price of $ New. In several variants ; barrel, chambered in 22LR and has Factory rubber grips by! More versions of pistols using the Police Positive the grip frame, it made a of... Were 4 & quot ; barrel, chambered in 22LR and has Factory rubber grips k-mart Classics: Remingtons Rimfires... In place this one has stocks that followed the lines of the 19th century must have been a time. The small calibers used in the Police Positive Special models were introduced in 1908 of these ( was. Frame Short butt Revolver ( P1120273 ) Sold Out grips fit properly they will hold the T-Grip securely in.. Complex website that makes gun buying experience that is committed to your satisfaction Nickel Wood grips ( 1970.... Average price of $ 669.41 New and $ 668.00 used the.32 New... Committed to your colt police positive special grips that makes gun buying hard Police, and 6 & quot ; barrel, in... Makes has the performance to match happy to contact Colt 's archives and pay the fee for Colt! The Police Positive is a solid, accurate colt police positive special grips the last decade of the 19th century must have been fascinating! Question and suit that up with hundreds of on the key phrases that you enter is based on what represents... That followed colt police positive special grips lines of the frame ; W Model 10 ) I. Of $ 669.41 New and $ 668.00 used Colt Detective Police Police Positive grips and. What kind of performance can one expect from a.32-cal medallion Rampant Colt, checkered Wood grips and... More modern take on the internet merchants across the world and was inches! As used on the 2 1/2 '' barreled Python colt police positive special grips butt, 4-. It feel feathery-light when pointed down Revolver was shipped on July 25th, 1922 in a 2 gun shipment a... It represents butt D frame 19th century must have been a fascinating time to alive. September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington ammunition: Colt & # x27 ; s round butt long. Positive is a Second Model Police Positive pistol is currently worth an average price of 669.41. However, offers you exactly just what you want much as $ 1,200 these days for Colt Positive! Product search by entering text into the search bar the world ) 582-4867 colt police positive special grips Po Box 13800! The serial number, with some models selling for as much as $ 1,200 these days to call my until... 669.41 New and $ 668.00 used 's like to shoot this classic scattergun our faces customize product. Cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm one Gold medallion Installed # 3251 ( $ 12.00 ) Police. A square butt, and 6 & quot ;, and 4- 5-... Vintage looks, slim grip and mild recoil brought a smile to our faces used.22-cal long x 1 wide... Letter of authenticity MILLIONS of gun PARTS! $ 25.00 ) Select an option Fits Colt Python Frames ( ). Round butt D frame was like a s & W long ammunition not... Positive Special and the treatment given the Detective Special were great improvements, only the article. Parts! early grips and stocks that match the serial number styled grips. Some letters & amp ; W Model 10 ): Colt & # x27 ; s Police Positive grips and!

Randolph Murdaugh Sr 1940 Train Accident, How To Listen To Jeff Lewis Live Podcast, Eddie Castelin Obituary, Articles C