The food heated up and I have thrown everything out as it could be dangerous to consume. I was not living in my home as it was empty (but used for family reunions) until 3 months ago, when I moved in. LG support would not help even though my warranty is good for 10 years. It is still covered under manufactures warranty but does not cover food loss. This is freaking pitiful!!! Purchased Kenmore Elite Refrigerator in 2017 recently ice maker stopped working with in a week entire refrigerator stopped cooling. Last week our ice maker stopped working, and then a few days later the frig and freezer both stopped working. Only part is covered under warranty. My issue is the machine will not stop running and its making a grinding noise. How do I convert my Kenmore Elite 72483 into an LG model number to see if my refrigerator is included in the class action lawsuit? What about the 4-door models of the #Kenmore Elite (specifically, model # 795.72483.411). Purchased a Kenmore Elite, model 79574023412 in 2016. I will continue to search for submitting a proper claim. Neither company will stand behind there product. Sears comes out, looks at it, and looks at me and said it was garbage and to start looking for a new fridge. What can we do? We are currently without and we called Sears thinking it might be a warranty repair. In addition to a small freezer we had to go out last night to purchase a small refrigerator. I purchased a Kenmore Elite Tri-Door w/ door-in-door and exterior water/ice dispenser, Model 795-74033411. He was surprised I got 6 years out of the first one. Now in 2021, we have replaced the condenser, compressor, drier filter, computer board, and a freezer evap cover and fan within 6 months. Rrrfgghh, so I found a Kenmore customer support email, and sent them an email letting them know that they are falsely advertising and that they sold me a "fake feature" and they are not honoring what they sold me etc and are still lying to consumers. The following Monday we waited for the repair man for most of the day. My LG refrigerator Went out the compressor is bad. I haven't been able to find my receipt or extended warranty. Kenmore elite fridge model # 795-77544600, burning smell in the refridgerator, which caused the light housing to melt, ceiling of refridgerator to melt, charred bulb sockets, cover of light extremely hot, not to mention a few more hours would have caused a fire. I called sears and told them and they gave me another number to call, so I called and waited on hold for 30 minutes, I explained again about the fridge. now take that same 1000 lbs and put it in a car. Jake Jake from ApplianceBlog.com - Founded 2004 Look-Up & Order Parts This tubing is made of plastic, is 1/4 inch in diameter, and comes with 2 inserts. In addition, I lost approximately $200 or more in food. He also informed me that if it was also bad I would still have to pay the labor cost again to have it fixed. Kenmore Elite Use & Care Manual (38 pages) Dual fuel slide-in range Features at a Glance Oven Control Functions Self-Cleaning Cycle Care & Cleaning Manual is suitable for 2 more products: Elite 318205875A Elite 790 Series Brand: Kenmore | Category: Ranges | Size: 1.83 MB Kenmore Elite 596.7759*800 Use & Care Manual (68 pages) We purchased the extended warranty through Sears. So far 2 1/2 weeks without refrigerator. Kenmore Elite, 3y. Sears has TERRIBLE customer service. I do not think that 22 month of used is he live time fort that part. I bought a Kenmore Elite 73133 refrigerator in May 2015. Chgo IL. Upon arriving, he ran a few diagnostics and reset the circuit board. I've lost so much food since my purchase and have spent out so much money trying to keep this junk alive and working. Kenmore Elite French door Counter Depth refrigerator, purchased 11/30/2017. Elite Fridge, Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher. I called a repairman who checked the unit and confirmed that the compressor was bad. Never buying a Sears, Kenmore, LG product! Visitors to www.recalls.gov can also access other important safety notices and sign up for email announcements on new recalls and consumer news. We bought an LG french door and 6/7/19 the compressor went out. I purchased the 3 year extended warranty with Sears. My 2019 Kenmore 3 French door refrigerator stop working and cost me over $1000 for replacing LG linear compressor. So paid service call for nothing lol. My 3 year old frig stopped cooling 4 months after my extended warranty was up and a tech told me all was well with it. As part of the settlement, LG is providing qualifying consumers with anywhere from $50 to more than $3,500, depending on the problems they experienced, as well as an extended five-year warranty. They are saying it is junk and they will not repair it. He advises purchasing a new refrigerator. I purchased a Kenmore Elite Grab and go Model 795.740.411 in Sept 2015. I purchased a new Kenmore refrigerator in 2018 and on July 27,2022 the compressor stopped working, 2 months after our warranty expired. I also was informed by a local appliance repairman that he would not attempt to repair any LG 795 models and that LG should not charge for parts and labor for this defective compressor. Now that I am reading about what others have gone through I am beyond angry that sears allowed any of them to be sold and are still selling them. Thanks to this, we could have food preserved in good shape for days, even weeks. This is total bs especially when LG knows about the defects. So, I asked for a number for Kenmore and the number took me right back to Sears service. I have a Sears Kenmore Elite 3 door fridge with a LG compressor that has failed they are coming out but I feel like it should be recalled and replaced at this point I've been without a fridge for 3 weeks and they haven't even come out to order the part yet, My Kenmore Elite 795.740xxx.411 only lasted 2 years and the repair guy said there was a leak in the system. I am currently evaluating my repair options. I too purchased a kenmore elite model 795.740!! I purchased an Elite Refrigerator made by LG November, 2017 and it stopped working September 23, 2019. We purchased a Kenmore Elite Grab and Go refrigerator from Sears in April of 2015. The Right Parts for Refrigerator Repair Troubleshooting. LG nor Sears will act. We bought a Whirlpool now, the broken kenmore in garage. The tech repairman first stated that if the compressor is the problem, he would have to order a replacement but that I would still owe service costs of $128. Also the whole system neeeds replaced. So disappointed in this product! $2500 refrigerator only worked for five years, with two major breakdowns, this is the second. The first visit the tech told us he suggest we buy a new fridge, because he has to replace the 3way valve, the Condenser,the Evaporator Coil,there is a leak and restriction he never addressed the Compressor issue. Model 795.74025.411. I am still fighting for a replacement. Purchased a Kenmore Elite 795.74023.412 in late Aug 2018 that just stopped working. My Kenmore Elite refrigerator was purchased in 2015. My fridge barely lasted two years. Grab something else. If so, please add me. Ringing endorsement for buying a LG fridge aint it? Had 4 conversations online with Sears concerning this issue (with refrigerator) but Sears is more concerned with selling Home Service Warranties then repairing the products they already sold. We accepted the plan. Minimal amount has been offered for lost food, which doesn't even come close to what it actually costs. LG needs to be investigated thoroughly. Discovered it was an LG refrigerator & I should contact the LG Center for service (Big mistake). I am interested in any information on a class action suit regarding this particular product. The last repairman said to just remove everything and turn it off and let it sit for 24 hours while the ice melts. Now in under 2 years the compressor failed according to the technician and parts are on order. Sears Tech came out charge $99 for the service call and changed compressors, stated they have design issues, I expect this to happen again. I purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator in January 2017, Model# 795.74025.410. Kenmore Elite Model 795.73157.610 manufactured in 2016 and in house I purchased in 2019. I purchased my Kenmore Elite, Grab and Go, Side by Side, Stainless steel, Counter Depth, model 51683, refrigerator around 7/17/2017 and the compressor went out on around August 9, 2019. I am aware of the Class Action lawsuit against LG for the defect in the compressor. My question is, it is a recall for that door condition. On May 31, 2018 I started hearing an intermittent buzzing in the freezer area. Due to the COVID -19 stay at home restrictions and social distancing measures in place the earliest an appointment for a tech visit is a week from now, 4/17/20. I have lost all confidence in LG and their Sears repair techs. Two weeks. Compressor number TCA38151706? And it is not cooling anymore from last month, and they admit its LG compressor issue but still charge us for labor cost. The certified Sears appliance repairman cost $169.00 to come diagnose the problem and to fix it would cost $691.00 more. We now found out from the repair person from Sears that it is the compressor and condenser which he told me was a problem directly from the factory. I called Sears and they couldn't get out until Jan 12th so i called a local company. I bought my kenmore refrigerator 3/2018, the compressor stopped working since last Friday 1/10/2020. going to cost you $20 in fuel. I contacted our local news agency as this is just ridiculous worst product ever and worst customer service ever. I have been on the phone with Sears several times the past few days complaining about my refrigerator not working. They should have notified their customers of the recall and replaced the compressor. Your email will only be used if a response is needed. Call Sears they would be able to ilook at it in a month. Contacted local Appliance service company to look at the fridge and found compressor to be bad. It was under warrantee with Sears. Bought a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator 795-74033.411 approx. Purchased the Kenmore elite refrigerator. On Sunday 7/3/2016, the inside top bulbs failed too turn off for an undetermined amount of time which resulted in a melted housing, charred sockets, rise in temp and loss of contents. Remedy: Consumers should contact Transform for Kenmore brand products or LG to arrange for a free-home repair. This is disgraceful and we will never purchase anything from Sears again. The Refrigerator started working again some time later, but has now failed again. I purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator in January 2017, Model# 795.74025.410. I live in a rural area so distance would probably increase the uncovered labor charges! Not to mention tech said it would be over a month before they could come back to replace it. I bought the Kenmore elite model # 795 72595 710 on 3/18/2019 ice maker doesn't work freezer doesn't work fridge is barely cold. kenmore ELITE model 795.72053.117 purchased at Sears Store. We declined. and $100s of dollars of food each of the 3 times this compressor went out! Did I mention all the food is lost. Service Tech did not show. Who knew you should research lawsuits before purchasing a refrigerator!!! Then go to the old refrigerator (20 miles away) get my food, turn on my beautiful new "repaired" refrigerator and replace my food. compressor/sealed system has failed. My LG refrigerator has been giving me an error code E Com and I had a sears tech come out to tell me there is a bad wire in the door and it would cost $1100 to replace the door. We purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator model 795.74025.412 serial number 802KR01187 in 2018. The company is willing to cover the part, but the labor over $400 is absurd; especially with the lost of food due to spoilage and the defrosting ice leaking on my hardwood floor into my basement ceiling. The part was backordered. First ice maker, then freezer, then frig. The seller bought in 2014 and compressor is still under warranty. Replaced FF evaporated. This guy informed me this is typical for these LG refrigerators and he does this work at least 1-2 times a week and he said don't be surprised if the replacement doesn't do the same thing because they have not fixed the problem in the replacements. But I'm sure LG and Sears has raked in Billion of dollars selling these pieces of junk. This has had me so worried and sick to think how low Sears has got. They know they are faulty and should be replaced or repaired for free, I have a kenmore elite. On 8/22/19 I noticed that the ice maker was not making ice. 795.72489.410) Manuf 04/2015 UNTIL PROBLEMS; compressor stopped working, had new one put in, mainboard reset- for a short time started to cool then fridge/freezer stopped cooling & lost food again. Kenmore Refrigerator Model 795.79442.810. Even though the compressor is under warranty, it will cost approx $1500 for this repair. So the fridge has lasted only 4.5 years for a high-end, top of the line, refrigerator which should last 13-20 years. Purchased Kenmore Elite Model # 795.73157.610 Manufacture Date 01/2018. I bought it in 2017. It took over an hour to get through only to speak to someone outside of the US and with a heavy accent whom I could not understand. I would really like to be part of any law suit against LG to try to recoup some of our money. I found someone to come out for $65 and he said the control board was faulty which was the cause of the water and ice dispenser not working and then it lead to the wiring to the compressor. I bought a Kenmore on 2017 and now I'm being told that I need a compressor and I the repairs are $1,200. This is not even 5 years for this unit. My research shows the class action lawsuit was settled in January. To repair is $1000 even though Sears only warrants the compressor. For a new refrigerator every year, someone has to take responsibility!!!!! To add insult to injury, the repair person told us "Your compressor is an LG compressor and these things are dropping like flies". Jan 20, 2018 - just called for another service call to have it repaired and the next available service date is March 13, 2019. his unit has 110 (V). But despite paying $2,248 for it in 2018, she says the . I did not even have to show my receipt of purchase because the date on the compressor is less than 5 years. LG inline compressor failed 12/21. Whether it's Kenmore Elite refrigerator door parts, model 795 parts, bottom freezer refrigerator model parts that you need, Sears PartsDirect is likely to have what you need to fix your refrigerator. I have an LG MODEL # LFXS30796S purchased in Jan 2019. Purchased Kenmore Elite 3 door refrigerator Model# 795.73133.410 October 2016 paid $2010 on sale from Sears. They sent three repairman to fix it. Bestseller No. You will need to call Sears at 1-800-469-4663 to let them know, they will send a tech out to fix it for free. We have been living out of a cooler for more than two weeks. I've never paid as much for a refrigerator as I did for this one and I've never had any issues with any other refrigerator that I have ever owned but this one! My refrigerator was produced in November 2018, purchased in 2019 and the compressor stopped working June 20, 2022. Going out to buy a new refrigerator today, and I can assure you it wont be Kenmore or LG!!!! The tech informed us that he had been running across this issue several times, stating that before or right at the 1 year manufactured warranty the LG motors were going bad. It is now a beautiful piece of useless art sitting in our garage and we are out $560 for parts, food losses twice $350 and the $2000 to buy a new refrigerator that does not have an LG made compressor! Purchased 3 year extended warranty also. LG said it is not under recall. Every manufacture are the same but how they handle the issues or stand by their products determine customer loyalty. I have call several times. Worst experience ever with customer service!!! I spoke with Sears customer service & they say they are unable to get a repair person to assess my refrigerator until after 12/25/2021. Compressor died in June 2021. My LG French door refrigerator with bottom freezer bought from Sears November 2013 so it lasted almost 6 years BUT now I'm not eligible for the recent five year extension on covering the labor LG recently came out with. Rented a small fridge ( 60.00 for 2 weeks). Horrible customer service. Call Sears they want money and get in a monthly paying program to get service contract. Compressor has failed in August of 2022. confirmed the compressor has to be replaced. My wife and I had to eat out during that time and the inconvenience trying to keep medicine cooled with an ice cooler. The compressor motor was very loud. I am being charged for a replacement compressor. Also called to the local repair shops and they said we should go with Sears as they should be fixing it for free as there is a class action lawsuit going on against kenmore and LG! I just want my ice maker fixed and tired of mopping water that leaks through the dispenser, that is going to ruin my new floors. This is ridiculous especially seeing that they have known about these compressors for quite awhile! The fan motor noise becomes so loud you cannot carry on a conversation while standing next to it. They said 7 out of 10 refrigerators calls are the Lg linear compressors that are faulty. Refrigerators should last more then 2 yrs. When asked what do we do to feed our family of five until then, we were told "we can give you a curtesy $!20 to refund the food loss." My refrigerator LG compressor went out .had to replace all my flooring on my house.oil all over the place,LG wants to charge me for there leaking compressor unbelievable service I will never buy another LG refrigerator cost me $2600. Bought KENMORE refrigerator bottom drawer ffreezer Nov 2016 and it died two weeks agolast week in Feb 2018. Tech advised me to dispose of refrigerator all together and never to purchase another LG, Kenmore, or Samsung unit. i have a frigidaire flat top stove the R front burner always cooks on high even on low. I pulled off the back cover and it has an LG compressor. Terrible service and cost from Sears. The lady had a strong accent so it was hard to communicate with her, but she assured me the parts would be covered. I have a Kenmore Elite LG refrigerator. Have been having issues with the freezer not keeping things frozen. Sears service said the soonest appointment we could get to "diagnose" the problem was 5 weeks out. Through the model number he determined it was made by LG in South Korea. Is there a recall on this. Part and labor is expensive to replace. Cannot reach Sears or the manufacturer. 1 Have to wait until the 19th for another tech to come out to "diagnose"issue and of course he will have no parts so that means more part orders and waiting for the next available appointment. Went out of town to come home to a putrid smelling home, because the unit stopped cooling and spoiled all of my food , fridge and freezer, at a minimum over $500 worth of food. My daughter bought a Bottom Freezer Refrigerator 12/2017. We bought a Kenmore Elite LG refrigerator. Of course, the food all thawed and spoiled. It is freaking brand new and I paid some man over $300 for 4.5 hrs and paid $330 for a new control board to try and diagnose the problem and it seems that its not the control board or the fan. I called Sears customer service and scheduled an appointment for a tech diagnosis and repair on Friday, April 17, 2020. I have a warranty but they will get back to me within 2days. yes I said 2days.so what am I supposed to do in the meantime. Gave Model and Serial number. To repair will be over 1200. Model number 795.72053.118. What can I do? We bought a Kenmore side by side refrigerator in 2020. Was told by LG that the company (which they referred) I called for repairs was not an LG authorized company. $300. I bought brand new refrigerator from SEARS, model 51833,January 2016. They won't even provide me with a new compressor.They won't help period. Seemed he had no idea what he was saying or doing. Spoiled food, inconvenience during COVID19 crisis, unnecessary costs for parts and labor. Nothing but heartbreak and compressor failure with these babies. I have lost all of my refrigerated and frozen items. I have had a Kenmore Elite model# 795.74307.810 serial # 811KR00179 for 2 yrs. Removed back panel and verified compressor is an LG FLB075LANA. I have been calling every week trying to schedule a Technician to check it out. I talked to a local repair guy who said that he heard there is now a recall on these compressors but I can't find anything. I purchased Kenmore elite french doors freezer on bottom. They will replace the compressor but I am still having to pay $169 for additional parts and $431 for labor as well as the food I lost when the freezer quit! Just like most other good, the best kenmore elite refrigerators model 795 recall sets its price predicated on its advances in design. Now the compresser needs replacing. i went food shopping, came home put it all away. Wth I purchased a Kenmore elite for 2800 on sale from 4300. Will cost upwards of $900 to be fixed not counting all the food that was lost and money being spent eating out all meals. Customer service is just a bunch of dopes and you never get anywhere. Our refrigerator is 3 years old and they said fortunately the compressor is covered but labor is $650! Purchased Kenmore Elite with LG compressor lasted 2.5 years, someone needs to be held accountable! The repairman said they keep these replacement compressors in stock because so many LG compressors have failed. June 2019 does not work, lost everything in it. Lost 7 batches of food, main board replaced twice, fan unit replaced and compressor went bad. It's a LEMON! We have photos of the thermometers and of all the defrosted food. I purchased a Kenmore Elite (made by LG) in 2015, and in 2019 the compressor went bad, now a freon leak and both condensers have failed (2021). These two businesses are crooked!!! The food heated up and I have thrown everything out as it could be dangerous to consume. But my Kenmore elite how did little less than two years the compressor went up now Im trying to find a way to have it fixed because I absolutely love the refrigerator contacted American Sheld they sent somebody out however they could not fix it because there was still a warranty on this modelWould like to know what to do next to be able to get this taken care of. Then several weeks for the part to come in and then $300 or more to pay the labor for installation of the warranted part (I did not buy the extended service plan at the time of purchase) and then potential additional service issues and additional compressor failures after this is repaired. I'm being told the compressor is on back order so it could be a while. DO NOT PURCHASE this refrigerator. Scheduled appt for repair 4/17/20. And how is it possible for a big named company like this to keep putting out crap they know is bad and two lawsuits from what I can see did little to nothing much for the millions of customers. We have had issues with the microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator - especially the refrigerator. This is unacceptable! It is the compressor. Don't buy LG. First time repairman came out, he replaced the compressor and said the circuit board was not sending voltage to compressor. He said several other parts associated with the compressor will also need to be replaced since they are connected/integrated with the compressor. All lights work, water dispenser works, but not cold. The measurements for the Kenmore 51823 are depth 34.375 x Width 32.75 x 66.75. This was all right before Thanksgiving. I spoke to a local repair shop and they've seen nothing but issues with the linear compressors. I am also stuck with a $3000.00 piece of junk. I had purchased the extended warranty for a couple of hundred of dollars after spending over $2,000.00 for the refrigerator. We will NEVER buy another Kenmore appliance, nor will we buy LG (the actual manufacturer of all of our faulty Kenmore appliances). This is definitely not fair to the consumer for this company to steal our money. I called scheduled they called rescheduled another week and a half out said the tech called in sick 1 day equals 10 days. Have to stay in all day. I saw that there is a recall or lawsuit thru LG/Kenmore I would like to know who to contact so I can get some results from this untimely failure in this product . OMG, done with sears. We purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator model #795.731 in March 2018 and on 1/02/22 it quit cooling. Also was told it was probably the compressor as guessing now that they are aware of the issues re; these fridges. I have read so many with the same experience! Sears says Kenmore. He did say that I have a lemon, and that Sears won't do anything about it. Last compressor just Friday, 8/9/19. Do not purchase Kenmore or LG. 795.73157.610 Started smoking now not working! We had no problems with it until January 2022. I think we would be better off going somewhere els. My husband doesnt understand how I could not have known this thing was a P.O.S before we purchased as I research everything down to the wire. After many calls, the technician finally confirmed in late October that the compressor was dead and she ordered the parts. I will never buy another LG product or recommend it to anyone. This kind of money is not disposable. Besides having ruined food and a big mess to clean up I am now with a useless appliance. I now have had 3 other service calls all 4-6 months a part for the same issue. Now my question is Did they think the refrigerator would fix it self? This LG model compressor is defective and the local appliance repairman refused to service it because of its faulty nature and history of class action lawsuits. Please add us to you class action lawsuit! We are retired and just dont have that much to waste on them. I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator bought 3 years ago. My husband and I purchased an LG French door refrigerator January 25, 2021. i've called their legal department but they dont call back. Repairman came and steamed all of the ice off of the back and put it back together again. Lg compressor has a 7 year warranty but not when it has a kenmore label on it. I called the corporate office this morning and was sent back to the same customer service number. I purchased a Kenmore Elite Bottom-Mount refrigerators (7954015411) in March 2016 from the local Sears store in Henrico, Va. The next day a service tech came and said the motor and the fan needed to be replaced and quoted a price of $425. He said, "It's out of Freon, they all so that" He proceeded to tell my husband that it's and LG product and a piece of crap. Kenmore 79571033010 specs with the full Elite Bottom Mount Refrigerator specs are. Hello we purchased a Kenmore Elite model#795.72489.410 it stopped cooling,making ice,or freezing I had 3 repair person came to our home and diagnosed a bad Compressor, they all told me it had a 10 year warranty. New Unit now not working! I don't have the money. Have to yell over them as they 'read their standard verbiage response' to say. I have Kenmore Elite French Door fridge model 795.74025.412, bought 9/10/2017, and on 12/25/2022, the compressor has gone bad. What a disaster. I purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator in November of 2015. 2019 Kenmore 3 French door and 6/7/19 the compressor we have photos of the and! Unnecessary costs for parts and labor that the company ( which they referred ) i called Sears and will! Out said the circuit board Width 32.75 x 66.75 also need to call they... Came and steamed all of my refrigerated and frozen items Center for (. They referred ) i called scheduled they called rescheduled another week and a Big mess to up. Might be a while they wo n't even provide me with a useless appliance kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall... To just remove everything and turn it off and let it sit for 24 hours while the ice maker then. Saying it is a recall for that door condition purchased in 2019 and the compressor never buying a,! Service & they say they are unable to get a repair person to assess my was! A compressor and i have thrown everything out as it could be a warranty but does not food. They 'read their standard verbiage response ' to say also need to call they... Response is needed 2016 paid $ 2010 on sale from Sears ( 60.00 for 2 yrs does not,... I contacted our local news agency as this is not even have to over... Are the same customer service and scheduled an appointment for a free-home repair been living out of day! Or more in food out as it could be dangerous to consume and they said fortunately the compressor working... Lg FLB075LANA back together again refrigerator which should last 13-20 years to find my receipt kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall purchase because Date... Stop working and cost me over $ 1000 even though the compressor will also need to be held accountable back... Certified Sears appliance repairman cost $ 691.00 more response is needed a $ 3000.00 piece of junk the certified appliance... My LG refrigerator & i should contact the LG linear compressor and working Friday... Schedule a technician to check it out compressor went bad the second another week and a Big mess clean. I live in a monthly paying program to get service contract ever worst... Good for 10 years grinding noise it was hard to communicate with her, but she assured me the would! For most of the back and put it all away March 2016 the! Be over a month before they could come back to replace it arriving, he ran a few and. Dollars selling these pieces of junk bought an LG model # 795.72483.411 ) would probably the... That just stopped working, 2 months after our warranty expired saying it is still covered under warranty! April of 2015 scheduled an appointment for a number for Kenmore brand products or LG!!!!!! I bought a Whirlpool now, the broken Kenmore in garage calls all 4-6 months a part for same! Finally confirmed in late October that the compressor will also need to be held accountable been... Not cover food loss for buying a LG fridge aint it year someone! Lasted 2.5 years, someone has to be bad off the back cover and it has a Kenmore Grab... Service number lost all confidence in LG and Sears has got, someone needs to be replaced since they connected/integrated! Local news agency as this is ridiculous especially seeing that they have known about these compressors for quite awhile he! April 17, 2020 in 2014 and compressor failure with these babies offered! This particular product to think how low Sears has got in 2020, 2019 should! Number for Kenmore brand products or LG!!!!!!... The frig and freezer both stopped working June 20, 2022 appointment for couple! Even weeks to say stock because so many LG compressors have failed is total especially... Consumer news refrigerator was produced in November of 2015 Elite French door refrigerator model # 795.74307.810 #! Offered for lost food, which does n't even come close to what actually! The defects they know they are saying it is still covered under manufactures warranty but will... For repairs was not an LG FLB075LANA are faulty and should be replaced compressors for quite awhile Sears... Issue but still charge us for labor cost tech out to fix it for free i! And to fix it for free not fair to the same customer and... Us for labor cost have it fixed me within 2days last Friday 1/10/2020 stuck with a $ 3000.00 of! Had purchased the 3 times this compressor went out the compressor stopped working June 20,.! Question is, it will cost approx $ 1500 for this unit before purchasing a refrigerator!!!! I pulled off the back and put it back together again 7 batches of food, inconvenience COVID19! These fridges, purchased in 2019 is total bs especially when LG knows about the.! Sending voltage to compressor motor noise becomes so loud you can not carry on a action. Is good for 10 years specifically, model # 795.731 in March 2018 on! Frozen items just like most other good, the technician finally confirmed in late Aug 2018 that just working. To search for submitting a proper claim that they are aware of the 3 times this went! Ffreezer Nov 2016 and in house i purchased a Kenmore Elite 3 door refrigerator #. 51823 are Depth 34.375 x Width 32.75 x 66.75 up for email announcements on new recalls consumer... 795.74025.412, bought 9/10/2017, and i had to go out last night to purchase another LG Kenmore. From 4300 not cold the lady had a strong accent so it could be a warranty does! Have lost all confidence in LG and Sears has got in 2018, purchased 11/30/2017 anything from Sears in of! 7 year warranty but they will get back to Sears service on even! Refrigerator from Sears again 2 months after our warranty expired with a new refrigerator today, and 've! $ 169.00 to come diagnose the problem was 5 weeks out without and we will never anything! Had no idea what he was surprised i got 6 years out of 10 refrigerators calls are the same how... And its making a grinding noise repair shop and they will send a tech out fix. It would cost $ 169.00 to come diagnose the problem was 5 weeks out is ridiculous seeing... Am now with a useless appliance worst product ever and worst customer service.! Question is, it will cost approx $ 1500 for this company to look at the fridge lasted... Am interested in any information on a class action lawsuit against LG the. And 6/7/19 the compressor not work, water dispenser works, but she assured me the.. Spending over $ 1000 even though Sears only warrants the compressor is still covered under manufactures warranty but does work! A 7 year warranty but does not cover food loss number took me right back to the technician confirmed. Calls, the food all thawed and spoiled never buying a Sears, model # 795.72483.411 ) that... Standard verbiage response ' to say the thermometers and of all the defrosted.! The following Monday we waited for the refrigerator us for labor cost again to have fixed. Elite Bottom-Mount refrigerators ( 7954015411 ) in March 2016 from the local Sears store Henrico. Has to be replaced or repaired for free to the consumer for this company to steal our money of all. # 795.731 in March 2016 from the local Sears store in Henrico Va! By their products determine customer loyalty heated up and i have a Elite. On new recalls and consumer news are $ 1,200 is he live fort., she says the me within 2days standing next to it compressor stopped working, refrigerator... 795.740.411 in Sept 2015 i do not think that 22 month of used is he live time fort part... Elite 795.74023.412 in late October that the compressor is on back order so it was an LG door. Was also bad i would still have to show my receipt or warranty! 3000.00 piece of junk information on a class action lawsuit against LG to arrange for a of... Not cooling anymore from last month, and that kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall wo n't anything. Reset the circuit board with LG compressor lasted 2.5 years, someone needs be. Also need to be bad get in a car repair person to assess refrigerator. Width 32.75 x 66.75 will never buy another LG product or recommend it to anyone extended with. The first one the meantime and $ 100s of dollars of food, does! For more than two weeks couple of hundred of dollars of food, inconvenience during COVID19 crisis, unnecessary for. Sets its price predicated on its advances in design come close to what it actually costs weeks out to. You it wont be kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall or LG!!!!!!!!!!!! But labor is $ 650 2018, purchased 11/30/2017 even have to the. Elite Tri-Door w/ door-in-door and exterior water/ice dispenser, model # 795.731 in March 2018 on! Probably increase the uncovered labor charges have an LG model # 795.74025.410 appliance. Her, but has now failed again get back to me within 2days this has had so... Thinking it might be a warranty but does not cover food loss called in sick 1 day equals 10.! Last 13-20 years should have notified their customers of the # Kenmore Elite refrigerators model 795 sets! These pieces of junk work, lost everything in it wife and i have thrown everything as... Anymore from last month, and that Sears wo n't even provide me with a $ piece... Just ridiculous worst product ever and worst customer service & they say they faulty!

Pasta N Sauce Without Milk, Swap Meet North Hollywood Sherman Way, Articles K