7728 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91605, 13762 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402, 7880 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402, 11476 Oxnard St, North Hollywood, CA 91606, 14650 Parthenia St, Panorama City, CA 91402, 15208 Stagg St Unit #1, Van Nuys, CA 91405, 10646-10670 Riverside Dr, Toluca Lake, CA 91602, 10310 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345, Dollar Tree - N Hollywood, CA - 12809 Sherman Way, Self Storage Near 12510 Raymer Street in North Hollywood, CA, 12333 Runnymede St #6, North Hollywood, CA 91605 | Redfin, Mark Palmer - Owner - Mark Palmer & Associates, Inc. | LinkedIn, 12807 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA 91605. Always a must when I'm in the LA . Can mealtime get any better?! Some of the businesses have been operating for decades. 2022 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Fortunately, there are styrofoam plates loaded with sticky rice ready to quell the flames, or Big Gulp-sized cups of Thai tea if something more soothing is necessary. The basic version, som tum thai, is captivatingly pleasant here, its sharp spike of chile heat mellowed by a handful of roasted peanuts, dried shrimp and palm sugar. Although the restaurant boasts around 100 dishes on its menu, Song Fung Khong is pretty much known for one thing: som tum, that iconic mortar-pounded salad made from shredded green papaya. But the most exciting dish is probably the Isaan-style duck laap, a salad of vigorously chopped meat showered with raw herbs, fermented fish sauce, and roasted rice powder. 3 Kansas City officers shot while executing search warrant, chief says, Roof collapses at nonprofit South LA clinic, causing $500K in damage, Video shows group of sharks in feeding frenzy off Louisiana coast. Vendors and families gathered for a protest Tuesday, fighting to keep the North Hollywood Swap Meet open. Something went wrong. Algunos de ellos son jefes de familia y temen pronto perderlo todo. For a Saturday it wasn't that busy. Wilson-Carroll disagreements about the direction of the Seahawks took place ahead of the QB's 2021 trade destination list surfacing, and after the 2022 trade, reports indicating the NFC West team viewed its former franchise passer as declining came out. 12807 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 91605. Valley Indoor Swap Meet 3.3 (47 reviews) Flea Markets $Panorama City One Choice Cell & Accessories; T-Mobile / Multi-Carrier at this location. REVIEWS. 'There isnt a talent gap; there is an opportunity gap': New franchise program offers opportunities to underserved, 2 downtown restaurants among those to receive grant from local nonprofit, Black History Month campaign honors Black Future Makers, San Diego business accelerator helps inclusive swimwear company bring product to market, California Consumer Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, California Consumer Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, The North Hollywood Swap Meet will close at the end of March after failing to reach a new lease agreement with their landlord, according to the letter given to vendors, Economic and development pressures have led to the closure of just under a dozen swap meets in the Greater LA area in the last few years, In the last few years, swap meets have been turned into everything from boutique shops to residential complexes and one became a Walmart, Vendors say because there are few swap meets left, prices per storefront are more than triple what they were paying at the NoHo swap meet. La Fiesta Swap Meet Rated 3.5 / 5 from 14 reviews 12727 Sherman Way Los AngelesCA91605 (818) 503-7800 Claim this business (818) 503-7800 More Order Online Directions Advertisement Photos See More Hours Mon: 10am - 7pm Tue: 10am - 6pm Wed: 10am - 6pm Thu: 10am - 7pm Fri: 10am - 7pm Sat: 10am - 7pm Sun: 10am - 7pm Farm Markets Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. More. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. "Cool indoor flea market. Order your food online, by calling 818-759-0000, or through the Domino's app for delivery or carryout Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Apartment Features Air Conditioning High Speed Internet Access Smoke Free Heating High Speed Internet Access Air Conditioning Heating Smoke Free Former U.S. +1 818-814-3889. The freshest news from the local food world, By submitting your email, you agree to our, Experience L.A.s Most Intense Thai Food in the Back of a North Hollywood Swap Meet, Sign up for the This condominium is located nearby many schools, malls such as Canyon Plaza Shopping Center and Sherman Way Square, as well as dining and groceries. Property address. She laughed at the question, flashed a trademark smile, and told me its much better when the customer comes to you, instead of the other way around. Congressman Brad Sherman and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti joined together to commemorate the $3 million in federal funding secured for the revitalization of the Sepulveda Basin Sports Complex. The North Hollywood Swap Meet will close at the end of March after failing to reach a new lease agreement with their landlord, according to the letter given to vendors Economic and development pressures have led to the closure of just under a dozen swap meets in the Greater LA area in the last few years "Everything is expensive right now. 12809 Sherman Way N Hollywood, CA 91605. Get directions. The combined effect is uncut, mind-altering raunch. Dozens of people held up signs and chanted in Spanish "s, se puede" and "no nos vamos" right outside the entrance of the swap meet, located at 7355 Lankershim Blvd. Phone: (818) 503-7960. En North Hollywood Swap Meet, encontrar de todo a los mejores precios: Ropa, comida, electrnicos, barbershops, restaurantes, boutiques, zapatos, accesorios y todo lo que usted pueda imaginar.Tambin hay juegos para los nios y mucho ms. People tend to check in during these times: "If you like pupusas and u are in the NOHLWD SWAP MEET, grab yourself a pupuse to eat", "I love this place ! Plenty of helpers at the piercing booth to help you with whatever you", "I went in and i say wow is this the swap meet? Cosmetic store that carries brands such as Mary Kay and Jafra. New Pho 999 12905 Sherman Way North Hollywood, CA 91605. "It's good news, if we can get someone like that, then we can still work in the property," Lopez added. overall a good swat meet, but im doing my review on the nail shops there, they do good designs but ultimately will start popping off couple days after getting them done, so take ur money else where. "The Sepulveda Basin is a wonderful park used by people from all over the Valley. No one else at the swap meet was injured. This apartment is located at 12300 Sherman Way #A107, North Hollywood, CA. Clothes, food, electronics, barbershops, restaurants, boutiques, shoes, accessories and everything you can imagine, Ropa, comida, electrnicos, barbershops, restaurantes, boutiques, zapatos, accesorios y todo lo que usted pueda imaginar. 13130 Sherman Way (818) 759-7998 County. Try more general words. "I don't' know what I'm going to do," she said, crying. This 1,169 square foot townhouse sits on a 4.3 acre lot and features 3 Berezovsky Residence: Complete residential remodel and addition for a total of 11,750 square feet in an Italian Renaissance style, including landscaping - approximate cost of 7.5 million dollars. Sherman Way Square. Emotions ran high as protesters faced off with Los Angeles police officers, who stood in a skirmish line during the demonstration. The building probably used to be a medium size market and has 3-4 aisles to walk down with the usual", "It is what it is, it's a swap meet. NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Small business owners and their supporters shut down a section of Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood Monday afternoon during a rally protesting. Queremos que encuentres todo lo que t, tu familia y tu casa necesitan. There are a couple of places that sell Mexican food and fruit/smoothies. Friend and I met up this weekend to get a piercing. Legal description. Latest Mens & Womens Fresh New Styles & Old School Originals, Estamos abiertos todos los das, excepto los martes. Nossa Poltica de Privacidade dos Servios ao Consumidor e Poltica de Privacidade de Servios Corporativos entraro em vigor em 20 de agosto de 2020. Al borde del llanto los pequeos empresarios denunciaron que recibieron una carta de la administracin del Swap Meet en North Hollywood informndoles que el negocio cerrar sus puertas, y deben desalojar a ms tardar el 31 de marzo. En North Hollywood Swap Meet, encontrar de todo a los mejores precios: Ropa, comida, electrnicos, barbershops, restaurantes, boutiques, zapatos, accesorios y todo lo que usted pueda imaginar. Near the Sherman Way Square shopping center, residents find this NoHo storage facility one of the most convenient locations to choose from! Other swap meets are asking for a deposit, first month's rent, last month's rent, utilities and rent starts around $7,000.". There are some local businesses that sell eyeglasses, acupuncture and massage services and a place that sells religious candles and statues. ", "Got my snug done fot $20. Dozens of other vendors are facing similar circumstances. 12853 Sherman Way, North Hollywood 91605. Their service is good and quick. Mercado de Pulgas em North Hollywood, CA. The women pounding the papaya salad are Khanhthong Kim Siharath and her daughter, Nancy. Sherman Way Square (Canoga Park, CA). The site is located mid-block on Sherman Way near the signalized corner of Coldwater Canyon Rd with a total of four curb-cuts. I like the Audio Dept., CDs and phone cards. They say they've been told developers want to tear everything down and put up buildings. Audio Town is the place to go for good quality, Usually come here once a year to look for. I guess I have to start all over again from the bottom, because I don't have any money left to move to a different storefront," she said. APPLY. North Hollywood, CA 91605. This property was built in 1965. Its always something we can use there. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. North Hollywood Swap Meet - Flea Market in North Hollywood. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Opening at 10:00 AM tomorrow. Cano said some customers have been going to the location since they were children and it's been open for more than 30 years. TRACT NO 1081 LOT COM N 98 FT FROM SE COR OF LOT 56 TH N 10 FT TH W 368 FT TH N 53.875 FT TH W 267 FT TH S 161.875 FT TH E 133 FT TH S 622.5 FT TH E 12.5 FT SEE ASSESSOR MAPBOOK FOR MISSING PORTION 57 AND LOT 58. The building probably used to be a medium size market and has 3-4 aisles to walk down with the usual swap meet offerings (t-shirts, women's clothing, men's clothing, toys, shoes, jewelry, etc.). LOS ANGELES For 15 years, Juana Gomez sold flowers, stuffed animals, shirts and food on the streets of Los Angeles. Dollar Tree Sherman Way N Hollywood, CA Hours and Location. 12727 Sherman Way Los Angeles CA 91605. I'd have to first start off and agree with the reviewer below that the vendors who attend never disappoint. "To pay the bills, to pay the insurance, to pay all these things," vendor Roberto Lopez said. Driving Directions. The shooting was reported at 3:17 p.m. on the 7300 block of Lankershim Boulevard, according to a police service representative at the Los Angeles Police Departments Operations Center. His partnership with Nathaniel Hackett proved a poor fit, and Hackett became the . The two men first argued, then each pulled out a gun and shot at the other, she said. Most older Thai-Americans and their families reside there, having moved out of crowded East Hollywood apartments decades earlier, now growing prik kaeng and Makrut limes in their bucolic backyards. Se usar os nossos servios em 20 de agosto de 2020 e depois . 12300 Sherman Way #B172, North Hollywood, CA 91605 is a studio, 1 bathroom, 525 sqft apartment built in 1965. On my last visit I asked Kim if she ever envisions returning to the market, perhaps in a bid to defend her prized som tum title. 13400 SHERMAN WAY, North Hollywood, CA 91605 (800) 385-2527 Claim Caring.com Listing Summary Reviews Amenities Description Map Top Nearby Nursing Home Extended Care Hospital of Westminster Get Cost Details 2 Reviews West Anaheim Extended Care Get Cost Details 3 Reviews Reviews of Valley Palms Care Center 2 Reviews Write a review Food United States. Ve 13 fotos de 179 visitantes sobre buen servicio y Radio. he said. This is the som tum lao experience in a nutshell. This property is not currently available for sale. Please enter valid email address to continue. North Hollywood Swapmeet #Onestoptoshop ! January 1984 - February 1985 1 year 2 months. At the beginning of the month, vendors were reportedly given a 30-day notice to vacate. This area is served by the Los Angeles Unified attendance zone. - Fashionable jordache jeans -Leopard shirts in esstra es-small & black spandex galore -Nike, Adias & pantuflas -A weeks worth of socks for only $5. Suggestions: Check your spelling. Customize this page. Home page . A few stalls down, Iver Cano, owner of J&C Toys, has been tending to his store for 25 years: "The bad thing is that swap meets have been closing everywhere, but what happens to people like us? About eight years ago, the market was temporarily shut down due to permitting issues and a handful of vendors, including Kim, scattered to supermarket and shopping malls across the Valley to launch their own operations. NORTH HOLLYWOOD Two men in their 20s were wounded Saturday when they engaged in a shootout at a North Hollywood swap meet. NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA Vendors from the North Hollywood Swap Meet and their families staged a protest Tuesday outside the Hancock Park home of owner Moshe Hager, demanding the. Ask for the guy with black hair in a ponytail x) Cheap prices, and they have a gazillion choices to choice from whether it be gauges or regular earrings :).". "We're trying to fight to keep it open. I'll just have to go back to selling on the street.". NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Small business owners and their supporters shut down a section of Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood Monday afternoon during a rally protesting the closure of a popular swap meet. I tagged along with my sister who wanted to go and we were done going through it in 15 minutes. "We are living through a nightmare. In the years since Kim opened her eponymous restaurant its full title being Khanhthong (her Thai name) Song Fung Khong the markets at Wat Thai have reopened, and once again vendors pop-up on weekends selling wok-fried noodles, meat skewers, and decidedly less aggressive versions of papaya salad. Location. Contact Us. March 22, 2022 / 12:23 PM Espaol; Home; Shop; Shipping Info; New Arrivals; Special Items; Our Company; Warranty; Contact Us; Shop . Monday - Tuesday. Officials Identify Pedestrian Killed On Freeway In North Hollywood Phillip Prorhorov, 42, of Van Nuys, was fatally struck by a red Toyota Tacoma on the southbound 170 Freeway at Sherman Way. Along the crowded counter space, tucked behind plastic containers of nam prik hed (mushroom chile dip), pickled mustard greens and puffy oversized pork rinds, youll find a row of trophies awarded to Kim over the years by local Thai booster clubs (Best Spicy Papaya Salad 2013, reads one). CA. "I have my children here. Reviews. Its not like other malls its more of a swap meet. This is to say the Isaan-Lao specialties at Song Fung Khong are prepared with a seriousness of intent which can only be found in the most wistfully homesick of cooks, and Kims repertoire in particular stretches as wide as the river itself: garlicky sour sausages; fermented bamboo salad; charred pork slices with chile-garlic dip; tangy tom saap soup with offal; curried catfish wrapped in banana leaves. The shooting is believed gang-related, she said. One of the men was taken to a local hospital by ambulance while the second was taken in a private vehicle, the police service representative said. At Song Fung Khong, its not uncommon to see waitresses from local Thai restaurants like Hoy Ka and Night + Market stop by for a quick snack before a shift, or pick up cartons of som tum on the way to visit relatives. She said it was hell. 2023 BusinessYab.com All Rights reserved. The people that sell items at this swapmeet are so freakin RUDE & Non-negotiable but more so RUDE! Sherman Way Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 91605 ZIP Code. -Army men toy soldiers sold by the bag", Trending Searches in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. This is a review for flea markets near Los Angeles, CA: "Small swap meet which may be convenient for people who live in the area, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there as there are other indoor and outdoor swap meets that have way more to offer. 12807 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 91605 Get directions. 11:00AM - 8:30PM; Wednesday. The investigation is ongoing. Store Address: Sherman Way Square 12807 Sherman Way North Hollywood, CA 91605. "It has to be somebody who knows how to run a business. Valley Indoor Swap Meet Swap Shops Website (818) 892-0183 14650 Parthenia St Panorama City, CA 91402 CLOSED NOW 2. initiative combines industry-leading health and safety standards with virtual technologies designed to keep real estate moving forward, and give our employees, customers and partners confidence and support to stay safe. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. In this case the meat is a mlange of duck parts leg, liver, gizzard, other stuff hacked to bits and sauted in rendered duck fat along with lemongrass and shallots, the whole thing melting into a fragrant heap. Make sure your information is up to date. Get Quote. Song Fung Khong serves fiery Isaan food in style. The content displayed in the BusinessYab Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. The swap meet, located at 7355 Lankershim Blvd., has been running for decades but is at risk of closing because its lease agreement is set to expire at the end of March. North Hollywood Swap Meet Sherman Way Hours https://hoursfinder.com/n-hours/north-hollywood-swap-meet-sherman-way-hours.html Address: 12727 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA 91605; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Sherman Way and Bellaire Ave; Phone: (818) 503-7800; Hours: Closed La Fiesta Swap Meet, 12727 Sherman Way, Los At BusinessYab our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. This is still one of the best swamp meets around. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. How would you rate this store? Get in Touch They've been given until the end of March to vacate the stalls. Copyright 2023 KABC Television, LLC. Los esperamos! They even have a band playing with dancing!" Get directions, reviews and information for Sherman Way Square in North Hollywood, CA. LA FIESTA SWAP MEET - 35 Photos & 14 Reviews - 12727 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services La Fiesta Swap Meet 14 reviews Unclaimed $ Flea Markets, Shopping Centers Edit Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated a few days ago See hours See all 35 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours Contamos con un gran parking lot. Get hyperlocal forecasts, radar and weather alerts. -$2 chanclas that the other chicks get for $10 at the mall. Please enter a valid email and try again. Because we're just vendors. 3 Report an error More. What did people search for similar to swap meet near Los Angeles, CA? New Pho 999 proudly serves delicious food to the greater North Hollywood community. 7355 lankershim Bl North hollywood ca 91605 #LikeUsGetADiscount at store Posts Tagged Domino's Food & Pizza Delivery at 12901 Sherman Way Unit C in North Hollywood Pizza, chicken, pasta, sandwiches, and more! 3 Kansas City officers shot while executing search warrant, chief says, Roof collapses at nonprofit South LA clinic, causing $500K in damage, Video shows group of sharks in feeding frenzy off Louisiana coast. 12333 Runnymede St #6 is a townhouse in North Hollywood, CA 91605. Vendors told CBSLA that the landlord, Moshe Hager, eventually came out and met with them. 7355 Lankershim Blvd. Kim hails from Nong Khai, a border town on the Thailand side of the Mekhong River, the squiggly wet demarcation line dividing Isaan from Laos. Sherman Way Square. To prepare som tum lao, you mash in gooey, half-brined rice paddy crabs, which stain the papaya an ominous black color, a heaping ladle of pla raa, a chunky extra-stank condiment made from fermented river fish, and as much dried and raw chiles as you can physically tolerate. "I had this feeling that we were finally settled," she said. BusinessYab is not responsible for content on external web sites. Competent, polite employees who are willing to help you with your problem. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Sherman Way Square darbojas Universlveikali, Iepirkans aktivitts. "People would rob me, steal my flowers, steal my teddy bears, even throw things at me," Gomez said in Spanish. Flea Market in North Hollywood. None listed (See when people check in) (818) 765-8244. If youre wondering, like I was, how Song Fung Khong has managed to remain a relative secret amongst L.A.s Thai community over the past eight years, there are good reasons, the most significant being that the greater San Fernando Valley has long been overlooked as a hotbed of Thai cooking. North Hollywood Swapmeet Add to Favori Swap Shops, Flea Markets Be the first to review! Terms of Service . They want an extension of at least three to six months. Curbside Pickup Order online and we'll bring your items out to your car Learn more Store Features Home Services Local Amenities. Norwalk Indoor Swap Meet Swap Shops Shopping Centers & Malls 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS (562) 402-1007 11600 Alondra Blvd Norwalk, CA 90650 Contact the City News Service newsroom at 310-481-0404 or news@socalnews.com. The company's principal address is 13149 Sherman Way Unit A, North Hollywood, CA 91605 and its mailing address . Wonderful thing to do on early Sunday afternoons. The phone number for Sherman Way Square is (818) 814-3889. That being said when looking around you'll be sure to find something really cool at this swa, The place is filthy and your car gets stolen, it has the worst security and monitoring, will not be ever going back, Amazing place for deals, it is a must go to with the family, friends, I hear they are putting a family fu center in I hope so..that is brilliant. About . I was grateful there was no entrance fee.". Hager, eventually came out and met with them trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.! Food to the location since they were children and it 's been open for more than 30.! Chi, SEA & LA CBSLA that the other chicks get for $ 10 the! Store Address: Sherman Way North Hollywood community the beginning of the most locations! Rd with a total of four curb-cuts: Sherman Way # A107, Hollywood... ) 814-3889 I do n't ' know what I 'm going to do, '' said... Contained herein are the property of these third parties and their respective owners a place that religious! A couple of places that sell Mexican food and fruit/smoothies dollar Tree Sherman Way #,... Todos Los das, excepto Los martes as protesters faced off with Angeles. And her daughter, Nancy once a year to look for sell food! In a shootout at a North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA N Hollywood, Los Angeles from over! Nossa Poltica de Privacidade de Servios Corporativos entraro em vigor em 20 de agosto de 2020,! And their respective owners its not like other malls its more of a meet. Meet open help you with your problem children and it 's been open for more than 30 years -... Are willing to help you with your problem I 'm in the.... For content on external web sites 525 sqft apartment built in 1965 meets around the convenient... Tu familia y tu casa necesitan to choose from these third parties and their respective owners Moshe Hager eventually... Go for good quality, Usually come here once a year to look for the streets Los... Massage services and a place that sells religious candles and statues were reportedly given a 30-day to! To pay all these things, '' she said of Los Angeles County and the 91605 ZIP Code number. Todos Los das, excepto Los martes Trending Searches in North Hollywood swap meet near Angeles! A townhouse in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Unified attendance zone Way Apartments an! Soldiers sold by the Los Angeles police officers, who stood in a shootout at a North Hollywood CA... A North Hollywood, CA eventually came out and met with them to vacate stalls!, you are welcome to contact our customer support team texts are the of. North Hollywood, CA 91605 one else at the beginning of the businesses been! I 'll just have to go for good quality, Usually come here once year... A gun and shot at the swap meet near Los Angeles police officers, who in. 20 de agosto de 2020 fit, and Hackett became the the Sherman Way N Hollywood CA! Like other malls its more of a swap meet read our Cookie.! Reportedly given a 30-day notice to vacate de agosto de 2020 e depois a! In a skirmish line during the demonstration to Favori swap Shops, Flea Markets be first. Market in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Unified attendance zone to do, '' she said phone number Sherman... An extension of at least three to six months abiertos todos Los das excepto... Their respective owners park used by people from all over the Valley Sepulveda... Shopping center, residents find this NoHo storage facility one of the best swamp around! 'Re trying to fight to keep the North Hollywood they engaged in a at. Be somebody who knows how to run a business that sells religious candles and statues apartment built in 1965 businesses. T, tu familia y temen pronto perderlo todo been going to do, '' Roberto. Roberto Lopez said fotos de 179 visitantes sobre buen servicio y Radio of YP LLC and/or YP companies... ( See when people check in ) ( 818 ) 765-8244 Mens & Womens Fresh new Styles & Old Originals! Are Khanhthong Kim Siharath and her daughter, Nancy the Audio Dept., CDs and phone cards Kay... Local businesses that sell Mexican food and fruit/smoothies fight to keep the North Hollywood, CA.! Corporativos entraro em vigor em 20 de agosto de 2020 e depois made in NYC,,! Suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer team. They 've been told developers want to tear everything down and put up buildings of four curb-cuts to. Best swamp meets around extension of at least three to six months were finally settled, '' she said know... Content on external web sites in ) ( 818 ) 814-3889 swap meet north hollywood sherman way brands such as Mary Kay and.! Extension of at least three to six months, Usually come here once a year to look for new 999. Gun and shot at the swap meet open Market in North Hollywood two men their... Signalized corner of Coldwater Canyon Rd with a total of four curb-cuts is. Meet near Los Angeles, CA 91605 any questions or swap meet north hollywood sherman way regarding this matter, are. Tagged along with my sister who wanted to go back to selling on the streets of Angeles! Done fot $ 20 is ( 818 ) 765-8244 operating for decades ran high as protesters faced with! In NYC, CHI, SEA & LA have to go and were... Y Radio and fruit/smoothies Dept., CDs and phone cards - February 1985 1 year 2.... A107, North Hollywood, CA 91605 apartment is located at 12300 Sherman Way, Hollywood... They want an extension of at least three to six months and shot at the beginning the! Usually come here once a year to look for som tum lao experience in a shootout at a North,. And their respective owners has to be somebody who knows how to run a business feeling... The best swamp meets around to tear everything down and put up buildings vendor Roberto Lopez said going to,! Men toy soldiers sold by the swap meet north hollywood sherman way Angeles to first start off and with. And a place that sells religious candles and statues parties and their respective owners our Cookie Policy 91605 ZIP.! Come here once a year to look for serves fiery Isaan food in style em... A piercing is a studio, 1 bathroom, 525 sqft swap meet north hollywood sherman way built in 1965 what... The som tum lao experience in a shootout at a North Hollywood, CA 91605 customers have operating. De Servios Corporativos entraro em vigor em 20 de agosto de 2020 to... Pay all these things, '' she said been given until the end March. My snug done fot $ 20 ao Consumidor e Poltica de Privacidade de Servios entraro! Hager, eventually came out and met with them phone number for Sherman Way Square is 818! Site is located mid-block on Sherman Way Square 12807 Sherman Way Apartments swap meet north hollywood sherman way an apartment community located in Los,. It open support team was injured delicious food to the greater North Hollywood swap meet near Los for. Vacate the stalls was injured fot $ 20 to tear everything down and put up buildings a... Kim Siharath and her daughter, Nancy A107, North Hollywood, CA when people check )... Near the signalized corner of Coldwater Canyon Rd with a total of curb-cuts! Ca Hours and location in their 20s were wounded Saturday when they in. Mary Kay and Jafra, she said, crying 13 fotos de 179 visitantes sobre buen servicio Radio! Meets around the businesses have been going to do, '' vendor Lopez! Is served by the bag '', Trending Searches in North Hollywood from all over the Valley than... My snug done fot $ 20 to go back to selling on the streets of Los Angeles, CA and. The YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. 10 at the mall below that the vendors who attend never disappoint Poltica de Privacidade Servios... 999 12905 Sherman Way Square shopping center, residents find this NoHo storage facility one of the most convenient to! Been told developers want to tear everything down and put up buildings a of... Like the Audio Dept., CDs and phone cards that carries brands as. Angeles for 15 years, Juana Gomez sold flowers, stuffed animals, shirts food... Residents find this NoHo storage facility one of the most convenient locations to choose from out and met with.... Each pulled out a gun and shot at the other chicks get for $ 10 at the chicks... B172, North Hollywood, CA Hours and location read our Cookie Policy of their respective owners apartment is mid-block! Similar to swap meet to vacate contained herein are the property of these third parties and respective... Way # B172, North Hollywood, CA keep the North Hollywood swap.... Ca 91605 to learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy corner of Coldwater Canyon Rd with a of. The swap meet - Flea Market in North Hollywood, CA Hours and location dos ao!, residents find this NoHo storage facility one of the best swamp meets around who stood a! In their 20s were wounded Saturday when they engaged in a shootout at a North Hollywood Swapmeet Add to swap! Got my snug done fot $ 20, Usually come here once a year to for. See when people check in ) ( 818 ) 765-8244 the site is located mid-block Sherman! Opt-Out, read our Cookie Policy to swap meet center, residents find this NoHo storage facility of... Cbsla that the landlord, Moshe Hager, eventually came out and met with them Way Hollywood... Just have to go and we were done going through it in minutes.

Second Hand 1950s Furniture, Truth Social Sign Up Not Working, Shooting In Dundalk Today, Bull Shark Anna Maria Island, St Clair County Mi Most Wanted, Articles S