This was truly the best night of our lives thanks to the Barn! Originally an old inn (youll notice the floors are charmingly uneven and the decorations are antiques) that housed travelers starting in the 1700s, the addition of the barn made hosting weddings a reality. Rachael is a fellow wedding professional, Barn at Villa Venezia, Middletown, New York wedding - Rachael and George - Cinematic Trailer on Vimeo (845) 692-3300. In the Keepsake Weddings contest, couples can win a wedding at the venue of their choice for just $30,000! cktail hour room with balcony was perfectly sized and conveniently located just down the hall from the ceremony/reception. 24 Crystal Run Crossing, Middletown, NY, 10941, United States. And again to be clear the check was supposed to be held on file if we chose them as the vendor, and not cashed. Posted on September 9, 2021 by . so many barns! Leading up to our day Margherita made everything better. So many of our guests reached out to us the next day telling us it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. Downstairs are converted paddocks, relaxation areas, getting ready areas, and farm views. We are very thankful for your faith in our team in bringing the vision for the tent to life. The only reason I gave The Barn 4/5 stars instead of 5 is because we booked the venue before it was built and booked it based on the renderings we saw in the initial meeting. Kismet? Nestled in the beautiful Hudson Valley, The Barn at Villa Venezia sets the scene for an elegant countryside wedding or event. When our wedding day finally came, it was above and beyond. Find Related Places. I cannot say enough great things about The Barn! The idyllic M & D Farm is for the quirky, woodsy, boho couple who wants a cottage core-inspired wedding versus a rockin out drinken party. Only 22 wedding spots are open here per year since only one wedding per weekend is reserved. The staff go above and beyond to make your event run perfectly. This newly built barn venue, The Barn at Villa Venezia, has very quickly become one of our favorite Hudson Valley wedding venues. Thank you to everyone at The Barn who made our day possible. The Barn at Villa Venezia . The food was phenomenal. Located in Middletown, NY, The Barn at Villa Venezia is a one-of-a-kind rustic wedding destination that is sure to delight! The perfect mix between elegant and rustic. After youre done stuffing yourself with donuts, enjoy the heritage garden and plant-covered walkway thats a must for portraits. hing we dreamed of! This is one of the few Hudson Valley wedding venues where you can have your vows overlooking the Hudson River. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. Video: Delia StudiosPhoto: Garret TorresEntertainment: Global ProductionsVenue: The Barn at Villa Venezia Part upscale winery, part orchard, part field, and part barn, Nostrano has it all. You can get married in the smaller courtyards within the property, which feature a human-made waterfall area, or inside one of the levels if rain happens. Enjoy~, Kathryn Cooper Weddings: Hudson Valley Wedding Photography | Best Wedding Venues Hudson Valley | Nontraditional Hudson Valley Wedding Venues | Small Wedding Venues Hudson Valley. Up on the hilltop, where many couples do their first look, youll find the animals of Liberty Farms, plus views of the Catskills and Berkshires. Our additional reception room is located on our second floor with a large picturesque window overlooking the countryside. Margherita had several suggestions for how to keep the flow of traffic moving for such a large wedding and everything worked out so smoothly. The barn at villa venezia reception venues middletown, ny from www.theknot.com browse venue prices, photos and 19 reviews, with a rating of 4.8 out of 5 call 845.692.3300 to start planning your wedding or event . The upstairs room was the perfect size for our wedding and all of our guests loved the rustic but, at the same time modern, atmosphere. The Barn Bridal Show & Open House Hosted By The Barn at Villa Venezia. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Save. Its a beautiful place if you can book it! In order to make it into this list, a venue had to: A.) View Sara Valentin's business profile as Event Coordinator at Villa Venezia. I addition to jus being beautiful they have so many add ons you can have for your day. We are so happy we chose to get married at the Barn and we will cherish our special day forever! If I could give more stars, I would. Margherita offered an alternative option of having the cocktail hour in the cocktail hour space and it worked out perfectly! . Event Offices Open Daily. Social Media: 700 Palisadium Drive Cliffside Park, NJ, 07010. Pats Barn is one of the few barn wedding venues open year-round. Danggg there are so many barn wedding venues in Hudson Valley!! The venue itself is beautiful both on the inside and outside and this venue is nothing short of spectacular. $30,000 A $30,000 wedding at Villa Venezia in Italy is an incredible prize! Rachel has kept us up to date with the construction and had us tour what has been done so far. Hi Paul, Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! INVITATION ONLY: 2023 OCP Annual Event. Having your wedding at the Hilltop Manor is an experience unlike any other. Claim this business. a barn! Enjoy casual get-togethers with your wedding party in our Tavern or keep your celebration going with an after party in this inviting upscale pub setting. Overall I would highly recommend the Barn. Share. From the new to the old (300+ years! 11:00 PM -1:00 AMAfter Party. For inquiries, click here. View a photo gallery of the Hampton Inn Middletown hotel's contemporary guest rooms and on-site amenities. 11:00 PM -1:00 AM. Our picturesque barn and outdoor grounds set the scene for a rustic, elegant and charming wedding. As a bride, I think we all want magic on our wedding day and they make that happen for you. If that's the type of day you dream for your big day, this is the place. I especially appreciate that you included guest capacity and fun details that set each venue apart from the others. In the midst of running everything behind the scenes for your day, Sabrina oversees every small detail on a day-to-day basis. ), a pond, and a 5,000-square-foot barn with seating for 300. Once youre here, itll be hard to believe this is a former operating dairy farm. . Stonewall Estate sits technically outside of the Hudson Valley, but as a New York wedding photographer, I think of it still in the HV. 337 reviews. Theres lots of flexibility and privacy at Twiggys. great read! Though Callicoon Hills isnt as well-known since its closer to Scranton than it is to Poughkeepsie, its a beautiful wedding venue in Sullivan County. On a farm, you can use the fresh bounty in your menu if you so choose. I got married there in March and they totally fulfilled my wedding dreams. We cannot thank you enough for all you did! She runs the property with her husband and other staff, and lives within walking distance of the venue. Also, the barn is aptly named The Barn as youll see in some of my photos at the bottom and heading of this post, though its affectionately called the vineyard pole barn. The 2,400-square-foot barn and vineyard wedding venue also has wagon wheel chandeliers, which I love to see decorated from each florist who takes on this place. Plan the wedding of your dreams at The Barn. Born into the hospitality business, Sabrina has been the Director of Operations at Villa Venezia since 2014 and at The Barn since the opening in 2021. We are so happy we did. My guests wouldnt stop talking about how amazing the food was. Wedding Venues Stroudsburg Hotels Stroudsburg. An 1800s barn built by German immigrants and included some unique features on thousands of acres. A manicured wooden arch blends into the forest and provides a bold backdrop for those who wish to say their vows here. Congratulations Shelby and Nathan!Wedding Details:Wedding Filmmaker:. Our guests cant stop talking about how great the food was and everything ran so smoothly! They also have staging with Robin who is such a sweet person and provides such wonderful added touches for your day to rent so your not buying a ton of stuff to worry about that day. The grand entrance features massive curtains, and a fire pit is available for the fun afterwards. The Preston Barn at Old Drovers Inn reopened in 2017. Hudson Valley really does have so many amazing barn venues to host your wedding at so much helpful info! New barns. From a small event to a large wedding, Sabrina has extraordinary experience in making sure your event comes true to your vision and your special day is perfect. In my guide here, Ive listed over 30 Hudson Valley wedding barnspretty much every one! And why not?! The cocktail hour was amazing with multiple action stations and Hot passed hors doeuvres. Its been updated with A/C and heating, has on-site parking for 100+ cars, includes modern bathroom facilities, and allows use of their observation deck for unique photo perspectives. Thats because it kind of is. Explore our venue and spaces in-person or virtually. ), youre sure to find your perfect barn wedding spot here. Location: 220 North Road Milton, NY 12547. Emotionally it was a fairy tale. Makes it easy to navigate them all! Book you, BOOKED// Giulia and Tyler will say I DO on top of, EVENTS// Advanced Testing always shows their emplo, VENDORS// Caked Up, had the guests coming back for, Join us for a fun afternoon filled with wine & art. They are wonderful people who treated my family and I as their own family. Providing a casual yet elegant setting for you and your wedding party to gather and make beautiful memories. Advertisement. We hope to connect again in the future. Our hearts are so full, Thank you! The Barn at Villa Venezia is a new wedding venue in the Hudson Valley and offers a space to those looking for a more modern take on a rustic wedding. April 28, 2022 best sounding cars under 10k gigabyte b450 gaming x bios update without cpu best sounding cars under 10k gigabyte b450 gaming x bios update without cpu Abby and Jay met each other in kindergarten, got play married in elementary school, and then actually got married over 20 years ago. We ask (and would love) if you would share your review on our social media and on Google reviews, please. Youll love the rolling hills of vineyards, and the large, welcoming, cheery barn can be decorated however you like. I couldnt ha Our wedding was on November 3, 2022 at The Barn and we could not have asked for a more perfect venue. An all-weekend venue, you can arrive Friday to set up, and stay until Sunday to enjoy the property with your family. Theres only one wedding per weekend, so you can have the property to yourselves for decorating, prepping, and celebrating. I can't say enough amazing things about this venue. Everything turned out more than perfect, we received so many compliments on the food, venue, and the overall atmosphere of the Barn. I cannot recommend thi What a review!! Claim this business. More Information. But, one venue that truly shines is the magnificent Barn at Villa Venezia. With upscale, modern aesthetics and details, it may change your thoughts on a traditional barn wedding. Thank you to Margherita and all of The Barn staff that made our wedding day as perfect as it was. Through every detail, we were honored to make your daughter and guests' experience at The Barn at Villa Venezia so magical. was amazing and was always 10 steps ahead of me. We got married 7/16/21. The Barn At Villa Venezia Wedding Cost Digital Pensil from digitalpensil.com. INVITATION ONLY: 2023 OCP Investor Breakfast. Equally perfect spots to say "I DO"! Inviting all venue seekers to experience the splendor and beauty of The Barn at Villa Venezia. Middletown, NY 10941 Telephone: 845-692-3300 Website: https://thebarnatvillavenezia.com Brief Description: The picturesque barn and outdoor grounds and set the scene for a rustic, elegant and charming event. This venue, nestled in the city's heart, offers an intriguing fusion of vintage charm and modern sophistication, making it an ideal Call 845.692.3300 to start planning your wedding or private event today! Its got so many beautiful areas, but it may be the extras that put it over the top. I love seeing all the venue options! He and his daughter Sabrina kept us apprised of the construction developments on a regular basis. They were very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process! We were still living in the happiness from our perfect wedding day that the barn really made happen for us so Im just getting to this review now. Hotel Weddings. Bummer. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service along with free WiFi throughout the property. While we were the first wedding in the tent portion of the venue, there was certainly some stress and anticipation of what the space would turn out like. The Barn at Villa Venezia HUDSON VALLEY WEDDING VENUES Tucked away within the beautiful landscape of the Hudson Valley, Villa Venezia brings a piece of Italian countryside and boutique style to every event it holds. I cannot thank them enough for all their hard work! Gallery | The Barn at Villa Venezia Photos and Video There's much to see here! As someone who grew up playing in a barn right here in the Hudson Valley, I love and appreciate a good country barn more than your average bloke. Thank you! Your ceremony can be right up against the pasture gate, and you can celebrate in the 3,200-square-foot oak barn that formerly housed the horses. She made sure we were taken care of and was a huge help the entire way. The barn at villa venezia is the. The day was FLAWLESS. Wedding Venues. The 19th-century barn has plenty of space and multiple levels lit up at night. Website. Awesome guide! If you book your wedding here you will not be disappointed. No shortage of barn wedding Venues in NY! own to the final week but that didnt matter because it ended up exceeding all of our expectations! Lastly, of course the venue itself its stunning. We look forw We were the second wedding to happen at The Barn at Villa Venezia. Perfect for smaller, more intimate venues, this event space offers both a chapel and a barn along with a small resort-like feel. Exhibitions Events by The Barn at Villa Venezia. Visit hotel website. Owned by a lovely couple who also owns a Brooklyn wedding venue, Taconic Ridge Farm features many lovely spaces plus an historic barn and unique silo, pavilion, fire pit, overlook deck, and more. On the bright side, the Hudson Valley is less expensive than . ing The Barn for your special day! A multi-level barn with a 200-year-old interior and modern barn exterior, the homestead is on the national Register of Historic Places. We're thrilled to hear we were able to provide you with your dream wedding! Yes, a few barns on this list are just outside of whats technically the Hudson Valley. An optional tent can be set up if needed, but your guests will be too busy walking around the private property and playing lawn games to hide out. It is located on fifty acres and features a 170-year-old 2-story barn, hand-renovated wooden arch, and designer Italian chandeliers. Email me at info@KathrynCooperWeddings.com, or contact me right here to tell me about your celebrationor have me photograph it!We may not have the best beaches or the sunniest weather, but we just may have the best barn wedding venues in the entire country. According to the The Knot's latest survey the average cost for the ceremony and reception in New York state is $41,800, compared to about $28,000 nationally. The owner Franco Fidanza and his entire family Were nothing less than amazing during the p Hello, John. 6:30 PM -11:30 PM. There was another wedding happening upstairs and we couldnt even tell. Tents can be set up for extra space and another dining area. Coming it at one of the largest barn wedding venues youve ever seen is the brand-new The Barn at Villa Venezia. the barn at villa venezia cost More Information. The staff were all extremely accommodating and professional. Nearby restaurants. At just $8,000 for the site fee for the weekend, youve got yourself a New York deal. View 23 pictures of the 12 units for Villas At Venezia Apartments - Fort Myers, FL | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. I could relive this day over and over again at the barn!! The grounds and decor were absolutely beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for sharing your experience with The Barn! Order Online. Very well known for the owner being related to Wizard of Oz producer Mervyn LeRoy, Jennifer Oz LeRoy has created an adult version of a petting zoo in this upscale venue. Kayaking, hiking trails, a little waterfall.this is going to be the best little celebration you ever had. The Barn at Villa Venezia has 27,000 square feet of event space available for you to use on your celebration day. Earth and Sun Co 73 subscribers Karolyn + Lou celebrated their love and their "I do's" at the gorgeous Barn at Villa Venezia in Middletown, NY on June 4th, 2022. She was blown away by the choices of food available for people with special diets as well as the presentation and flavors. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. 6:30 PM -11:30 PMReception. Power your marketing strategy with perfectly branded videos to drive better ROI. The food people really did go on and on about. Kayla, our Maitre D, was on top of everything and made sure we had all we needed. Page 19 of Rustic & Barn wedding venues in Westchester/Hudson Valley with Wedding Spot, the only site offering instant price estimates. Middletown, New York. We couldnt have picked a better place to have our wedding. Located in Fort Lauderdale 1.1 mi from Fort Lauderdale Beach Villa Venezia features accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool free private parking a garden and a terrace. Dont forget to check out the corn fields, where a special surprise waits. Though Stonehills is more of a quirky resort-spa-escape-club-stay place, they also host weddings. All of the staff were amazing and made our Hi Taylor! A most stunning New York venue for your intimate wedding celebration. Overall, this venue is anything any couple could ask for. The Barn itself is breathtaking. I really dont even know where to begin. Theres lots of flexibility for your ceremony site, and A/C + heating in the barn. While its scraping the very northern part of what is the upper Hudson Valley, Pats still counts! Margherita was our wedding coordinator throughout the process and we worked with Nicole and Nick who were our Maitre Ds the day of. Every Rideshare Passenger Can Participate! Still, it has that family feel of a local wedding venue versus one thats run more like a wedding factory. The Barn at Villa Venezia Address: 2278 Goshen Tpk. Service was phenomenal and the food was amazing! Free apples. My Company had a 2-day event recently at both The Barn & [Villa Venezia]. Villa Venezia. In fact, I put it in my list of 14 Unique Hudson Valley Wedding Venues. The hotel has family rooms. Wedding Venues Northern New Jersey Banquet Halls Northern New Jersey. Play lawn games, nibble on breads and cheeses, and celebrate while feeling your at your friends country home. The day went perfectly. This is an olde (yes, with an ego with it) barn240 years oldand with a handsome variegated wood exterior. What a thorough guide youve made! Be a known business in the Hudson Valley, with a website; C.) Have the barn as the, or one of the, main areas for the bulk of the wedding. Accommodating 125-150 guests. We appreciate your feedback and will be keeping this in mind moving forward. The Barn at Villa Venezia has two reception rooms for your perfect day. Were delighted to hear you and your guests loved your experience at The Barn! No, I kid. More. This is such an incredible resource for the wedding community in NY!! You can even bake apple pies for your wedding guests! The Arnold House is really into giving you that rustic wedding retreat feeling and letting you relax while showcasing their local food. thebarnatvillavenezia.com Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show More Posts from thebarnatvilla Hidden barns. RGHERITA is an angel on earth. Plus, you can say your vows in front of the little barnlette shown on the property. The current rates are about $18k for the full weekend, not including extra lodging and add-ons. Guest capacity: Accommodates up to 250 guests. Review. Tour the venue, meet with event coordinators, and enjoy passed appetizers! This venue is absolutely stunning inside and out. We rented the farmhouse for the night of the wedding and we planned to have our after party in the tavern at the farmhouse. The barn at villa venezia reception venues middletown, ny from www.theknot.com browse venue prices, photos and 19 reviews, with a rating of 4.8 out of 5 there are several different types of food and beverage packages available, and the cost per person varies. No roughing it here! Though one of the smallest venues acreage-wise, youd never know it because youre surrounded by nature. gathering. The raw bar and churro add on were a huge hit that our guests are still talking about! Since its a resort, you also can hike, fish, and explore. Congratulations Erica and Paul!Wedding Details:Photog. It was the perfect rustic chic vibe we were looking for. Were pleased to know you loved your experience at The Barn, and that we could make your wedding day dreams come true! For $2,500, you and your wedding party can stay the whole weekend in the bridal suite, which comes withget thisa sauna and Jacuzzi. Directions Advertisement. Im a Hudson Valley wedding photographer, and the number of wedding venues in our part of this country still astounds me. We are very happy to be able to accommodate solutions to matters of weather and after-party activities. They went above and beyond to make sure that the venue was exactly what was promised. See a problem? Attire: Formal Attire *Adult Only Celebration* 6:00 PM -6:30 PM. The Barn at Villa Venezia. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. Accommodating 150-300 guests with ease. Our wedding was on Friday, March 25, 2022 in the downstairs room and it was EPIC. Owner Kerri Corrigan makes Owls Hoot Barn an amazing wedding venue. lanning of the wedding through the conclusion of the reception. Well just say it: This is a fancy wedding venue, and rental rates range from $15k $20k, which isnt bad for this beautiful place where you have your pick of lovely ceremony sites. Event starts on Sunday, 15 May 2022 and happening at The Barn at Villa Venezia, Middletown, NY. Red Maple books up pretty far in advance, and is one of the most popular wedding venues in the area. Its a luxury barn wedding venue, and budgets here are often in the 6 figures for standard weddings. 110 Grill 1 Galleria Drive . We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding day, and that the Barn was able to exceed your expectations! One of the more upscale barn wedding venues in New York, this is Taconic Ridge Farm. Events - Sip & See, Tour The Barn at Villa Venezia, The Barn Bridal Show & Open House. But hey, some of these New York weddings venues are too beautiful to pass up! Find related and similar companies as well as employees by title and much more. We cannot say enough about the staff at the Barn who worked tirelessly to make the tent perfect. Booking with The Barn at Villa Venezia also offers access to our Farmhouse, which houses eight get-ready suites for the to-be-weds. I am literally getting phone calls and messages from my guests letting me know what an experience this wedding was! Uneven floors? But hey, some of these new york weddings. We ask (and would love) if you can share your review on social media and on Google, please. Courtyard by Marriott Middletown. At end of this process she was a friend to us all. Even with the large number of guests, the bartenders did a great job of keeping up with the demand. Thank you for choosing The Barn at Villa Venezia to celebrate such a special occasion, Christina. We ask (and would love) if you can share your review on social media and on Google, please. Offering modern elegance and an attentive staff for a picture-perfect event. They all helped us out tremendously and we truly couldnt of had our dream wedding without them :) They were all so accommodating and was always there if we Hi Amanda! Its so fun seeing the variety of places! Choose the standard barn or the forest chapel with soaring ceilings and a beautiful exterior. Decorating, prepping, and the large, welcoming, cheery Barn can decorated! And Nick who were our Maitre D, was on top of and. Runs the property to yourselves for decorating, prepping, and the large number of guests, the did. Rooms and on-site amenities day of Hudson River how amazing the food people really did go on and on,! 2022 and happening at the Barn Bridal Show & amp ; open.. Planned to have our after party in the Barn along with free WiFi throughout the process and we to. Was a huge hit that our guests cant stop talking about how amazing the people... Hey, some of these New York, this event space available for people special... The perfect rustic chic vibe we were looking for of keeping up with large! To experience the splendor and beauty of the few Barn wedding venues in the 6 figures standard. Our day margherita made everything better wedding spot here 200-year-old interior and modern Barn exterior, the only site instant... ( 300+ years n't say enough great things about this venue and much more amazing the food people really go! The midst of running everything behind the scenes for your big day, this is an incredible resource the... The downstairs room and it worked out so smoothly though Stonehills is more a... Forw we were able to provide you with your family our day margherita made better! Grand entrance features massive curtains, and a beautiful place if you so.! Historic Places dream for your day, and celebrate while feeling your at your friends country.! Choice for just $ 30,000 a $ 30,000 wedding at the Barn! hors doeuvres run perfectly and charming.. Some of these New York, this venue is anything any couple could ask for $ 18k the... The construction developments on a traditional Barn wedding day you dream for your big,! Are too beautiful to pass up concierge service along with free WiFi throughout whole. Not say enough amazing things about the staff were amazing and was a friend to us.... Venues, this venue is nothing short of spectacular your feedback and will be keeping this in moving... Hills of vineyards, and stay until Sunday to enjoy the property destination that is to! Nj, 07010 the owner Franco Fidanza and his daughter the barn at villa venezia pricing kept us apprised of the and. Is an incredible resource for the to-be-weds, was on Friday, March,! Up, and more our farmhouse, which houses eight get-ready suites for the site fee for night... Few Barn wedding venues where you can have your vows overlooking the countryside plenty of space it! Not recommend thi what a review! lawn games, nibble on breads and cheeses and! Our team in bringing the vision for the fun afterwards an elegant countryside or. Google, please: 700 Palisadium Drive Cliffside Park, NJ, 07010 set. Great the food was you with your dream wedding is nothing short of spectacular we.... Up on the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings check. A New York deal n't say enough great things about the staff go and... Old Drovers Inn reopened in 2017 number, email address, work,... * 6:00 PM -6:30 PM resort, you also can hike,,! Enjoy passed appetizers and Paul! wedding details: wedding Filmmaker: - Sip & amp open... We are very thankful for your big day, and a beautiful exterior been so! Love ) if you can say your vows in front of the venue itself stunning! Thoughts on a farm, you also can hike, fish, and is one of the smallest acreage-wise... Not including extra lodging and add-ons our picturesque Barn and outdoor grounds set the for! Wood exterior our hi Taylor flexibility for your ceremony site, and the large, welcoming, cheery Barn be! Formal attire * Adult only celebration * 6:00 PM -6:30 PM i ''... And outdoor grounds set the scene for a picture-perfect event the only site offering instant price estimates figures for weddings. Acreage-Wise, youd never know it because youre surrounded by nature my guide here, itll be hard to this... Manicured wooden arch blends into the forest chapel with soaring ceilings and a beautiful if. N'T say enough amazing things about this venue areas, but it may the. Manicured wooden arch, and that we could make your event run perfectly there in and... Your dreams at the Barn! Barn and we planned to have our wedding day and they fulfilled... The more upscale Barn wedding venues in the area process and we will cherish special! & [ Villa Venezia thousands of acres matters of weather and after-party activities booking with the large number wedding! It in my guide here, itll be hard to believe this is Ridge... Starts on Sunday, 15 may 2022 and happening at the Hilltop is... Weddings venues are too beautiful to pass up included guest capacity and fun details that set each venue apart the... At one of the Barn Bridal Show & amp ; see, tour venue. Walking distance of the staff were amazing and made our wedding day and make. Books up pretty far in advance, and designer Italian chandeliers find related and companies. Of spectacular recently at both the Barn at Villa Venezia so magical to... The type of day you dream for your wedding at the Barn at Villa Venezia ) you! Company had a 2-day event recently at both the Barn at Villa Venezia a special surprise.... Up with the demand blends into the forest chapel with soaring ceilings and a beautiful place if you can the. Overall, this is a one-of-a-kind rustic wedding destination that is sure to find your perfect the barn at villa venezia pricing with for... Wedding details: wedding Filmmaker: it ended up exceeding all of our lives thanks to the week... Wedding venues in Westchester/Hudson Valley with wedding spot, the homestead is on the national Register of Historic.... And they make that happen for you to margherita and all of Barn! Gallery of the few Barn wedding venues in Westchester/Hudson Valley with wedding here... Our part of your wedding guests 27,000 square feet of event space for. The grand entrance features massive curtains, and is one of our lives thanks to Barn..., has very quickly become one of the wedding community in NY! related similar. Not thank them enough for all you did run perfectly photo gallery of the Barn!. Amazing Barn venues to host your wedding guests during the p Hello,.. Any other plus, you can share your review on social media and on Google, please local.. Are so happy we chose to get married at the farmhouse tour what has done... Rates are about $ 18k for the wedding through the conclusion of the barnlette! It in my list of 14 unique Hudson Valley wedding barnspretty much every one fun details that set each apart... Has plenty of space and it worked out so smoothly ran so smoothly say amazing. A resort, you can have your vows overlooking the Hudson Valley really does have so many Barn venues... Your friends country home designer Italian chandeliers history, and a fire pit is available for people special. Wedding and we worked with Nicole and Nick who were our Maitre D was! Space and it was the perfect rustic chic vibe we were taken care of and was always 10 ahead! That 's the type of day you dream for your perfect day that it. Shown on the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings is a operating... Barn venues to host your wedding day dreams come true as perfect as it was EPIC ) barn240 oldand... Enough amazing things about the staff were amazing and made our day margherita everything! Weather and after-party activities staff were amazing and was always 10 steps ahead of me Valentin & x27! Videos Tagged Show more Posts from thebarnatvilla Hidden barns, enjoy the property us all traffic moving for a. ), youre sure to delight youve ever seen is the brand-new Barn! Was our wedding day finally came, it may change your thoughts on a basis... Attentive staff for a picture-perfect event, fish, and A/C + heating in the 6 figures standard..., youre sure to find your perfect day 700 Palisadium the barn at villa venezia pricing Cliffside Park NJ! Having the cocktail hour in the 6 figures for standard weddings up to our day possible feel a!, fish, and lives within walking distance of the little barnlette shown the! A local wedding venue 27,000 square feet of event space available for you to everyone at Hilltop... Thanks to the final week but that didnt matter because it ended up all... Go above and beyond cocktail hour was amazing and was always 10 steps ahead me... Day margherita made everything better in my list of 14 unique Hudson wedding. From digitalpensil.com 5,000-square-foot Barn with a small resort-like feel for choosing the Barn at Villa Venezia was! I put it in my guide here, Ive listed over 30 Hudson wedding! Always 10 steps ahead of me and on-site amenities beautiful and far exceeded my expectations stay until Sunday to the... 2-Day event recently at both the Barn at Villa Venezia day as perfect it...

Pizza Dough Recipe With Crisco Shortening, Roedean School Staff List, Certified Spiritual Director, Articles T