Highly recommend this place andwill definitely be back when I'm next in Bristol My son chose ZaZa as a reward and we came for Saturday lunch. Please report any comments that break our rules. Weve got reservations at Za Zas next week and I hope thats better. A POPULAR buffet venue in Newcastle City Centre has announced it will permanently close following the impact of the coronavirus outbreak. The staff is nice and good service, and many food choices, but no "Dim Sum" on Sunday, price is reasonable, curry lamp is delicious, compare to Cxxxo, much better, at least after 1hr45mins, staff did not push us to leave (BUT Cxxxo even not yet 1hr45mins already non-stop push us to leave. But in principle, its great [to be able to sit indoors]. Maybe , I was reimbursed 30.00 so I was out of pocket to the sum of 16.93p it was a nice place but not somewhere I would recommend to anyone just because of this however the staff were extremely polite and helpful. This deal is even great for vegans and, Where To Park In Bristol For Free, Cheap Or 24 Hours, Top 10 Best Things To Do In Bristol For Free, The Oldest Pubs In Bristol And Their History, 5 Best Places For Afternoon Tea In Bristol, The Best Dog Friendly Restaurants In Bristol, Where To Stay In Bristol When Youre On A Budget, Discovering the Great Outdoors: Why Campervan Travel is the Best Way to Explore, 7 Reasons Why a Gap Year Travelling Is the Best Decision Youll Make, TravelBristol.org. Home. We actually thought it might be a slumber party. Seriously, by the time we had two drinks each the bill (Christmas time) came to 112.07 for three. Were going for it, said Bailey, as the pair ordered an eclectic selection of dishes ranging from curried goat to teriyaki pork at Za Za Bazaar in Bristol, which bills itself as the UKs largest restaurant. Versatile: Za'atar roasted cauliflower can be served as a side dish or as a main course, and it can be enjoyed hot or cold. Home Food & Drink The Best All You Can Eat Restaurants In Bristol. It really ruined the solemnity of our sons wake. The first Cosmo restaurant opened in 2003 in Eastbourne, and since then, theyve expanded all around the UK with 16 locations in England, 3 in Scotland, and 1 in Northern Ireland, as well as 1 location in Ireland. CORONA, Mexico 4.5%ABV 330ml. Share. The restaurant itself is the largest restaurant in the UK and can seat up to 1000 guests at one time. Yes, Za Za Bazaar is taking precautions against COVID-19. Casa Brasil offers a number of fantastic discounts, including 20% off for students and NHS staff and 10% off for armed forces. It was literally mixed with my colleague cutlery. Za Za Bazaar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Canons Road Harbourside, Bristol BS1 5UH England, Face masks required for staff in public areas. "Our Bristol restaurant remains open under new measures. Good food, lots of variety and a reasonable price. Something that should be simple and enjoyable can turn into a nightmare, going back and forth to find something that works for everyone. They offer everything from Indian and Far Eastern dishes to European, Caribbean and Tex Mex meals and sides. All Rights Reserved. [3][4], It was established with the plan to open another seven "super restaurants" across the United Kingdom, in an investment of 10m, that was rumoured to create 1,000 jobs in eighteen months. Both gave me the shits, equally as shite as each other. With rude staff and rude customers most of which seem to make no effort to get dressed from bedtime. ", Meanwhile Carol Ann Ross added: "So sorry for the owners, management, staff and the customers. We actually thought it might be a slumber party. Over time, these cooks have adopted and adapted cuisines from around the world and made them into their own. I imagine its good for those who enjoy a pot noodle , instant smash and those disgusting tinned hot dogs. There is something for everyone here. Open now : 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Bruuns Bazaar CHRISTIAN - Kratke hlae - navy/tamnoplavo za 54,28 (01. Za Za's Garlic Herbed Medium Hot Peri Peri 10c. With this, you get three starters, two mains, three sides and three desserts. Recommendations & reviews. I am a particularly fussy eater due to health reasons and there was plenty available for me. The place was busy but well run. I think they're about roughly the same price, you might want to double check . Similar to Casa Brasil, kids under five eat for free and under 11 eat for half price. Za Za Bazaar; Za Za Bazaar. Za Za Bazaar World Banquet & Bar is a buffet restaurant in Bristol, England. Besplatna dostava za narudbe iznad 14,90 . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. But I think in the end youve got to get on with things. We also found that the music was rather loud, so that we could not really hear ourselves. Videos. With current COVID restrictions, everything is currently served to guests at their tables, and the restaurant is offering a fixed three-course meal. To complete your meal, you get unlimited desserts from their delicious dessert bar. The restaurant, in Bristol 's Harbourside area, opened just before Christmas in 2011. Ask KatrinaMarieBaxter about Za Za Bazaar. Do not leave it on the table mixing with others customer cutlery. The sheer variety is a bit overwhelming but you really can find something for everyone. in 2 reviews, There is a huge selection of food to choose from and the choices are more at dinner time (starting from 5 PM onwards). in 4 reviews, Harbourside Canons Road Bristol BS1 5TX United Kingdom. Are you sure you want to delete this question? It can be especially challenging if there are kids or picky eaters coming along who might like more plain foods than everyone else. Friendly/helpful. Wish the owners and all the staff the best for the future. Outside service for us, although iffy with weather, has worked OK. As were getting deeper into the summer, we could have gotten another five weeks out of [outdoor dining], keeping safety in mind. The plans also include a top storey that is set back to allow a rooftop terrace on both sides of the building. This could be seen as 'romantic' but I personally like to see where I am and it was quite dark in there. I would also like to suggest NOT drinking the lemonade because it tastes like fizzy tap water. Thank you. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. No matter your food likes or dislikes, theres most definitely something for everyone at Cosmo World Buffet Restaurant. The location of the restaurant is nice and scenic, the staff are friendly, however I did find the experience slightly overwhelming. Went for another food round, when returned to the table- staff has already cleared our plate and she has kept our used cutleryon the table. The venue was very busy but the bright neon lights of the food stations made it feel fun and there were string lights/paper lanterns on the ceiling and relatively unobtrusive music. will definitely be back when I'm next in Bristol But the families, young couple on dates and work parties were enjoying themselves. Some great global food especially the, You'll come out of this place thinking "what have I just done? Craig Harker said: "A fantastic restaurant at the heart of Newcastle centre. If your hesitant to come - do it you really wont be disappointed! Would recommend for a day out for lunch or dinner. When you eat at Casa Brasil, you start off with unlimited tapas, which includes both hot and cold dishes like potato salad, pasta salad, olives, beetroot and onion salad, black beans and pork, deep-fried fish, fried banana, macaroni cheese, steamed mussels, and more. Wouldnt give any of it to my cats or dogs. Immaculate, staff working so hard with such a busy environment, all so pleasant to us - we enjoyed it that much we are going to travel 1hr 40 minutes just to come here for a birthday lunch in May with the family! I expected less from a buffet style experience (although we are used to top buffet notch abroad), so my expectations were low. Za Za Bazaar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Canons Road Harbourside, Bristol BS1 5UH England, Face masks required for staff in public areas. Can be hard to have a relaxed/social meal if you have a large number of people, Haha service is great, food is great.make sure you get the. It is important that we continue to promote these adverts as our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging times. Wanna eat and eat and eat and eat.. Come here. All in all we paid a fair price for a decent meal, there was stuff I could eat and my son and husband loved it. 5,324 reviews #366 of 1,073 Restaurants in Bristol $$ - $$$ Mexican Chinese Indian. Register online to avail this offer. Do you recommend Za Za Bazaar? A Gannett Company. Comments have been closed on this article. 2-4-1 Monday. Yes, Za Za Bazaar is taking precautions against COVID-19. Ive had food poisoning from both, so make of that what you will. 10a. it is not yet clear whether Za Za would be able to occupy a unit in the new building, From things to see and do, to in-depth features of those who make up our thriving, eclectic and buzzing city - with the BristolBuzz, get your weekly dispatch of what's going on in Bristol city centre straight to your inbox. 8 best cities to visit in England and what you can do in each. People have been patient, but its time to get out and about., Roger said he felt mistakes had been made by the government: I think therell be another lockdown. But, in the meantime, he was prepared to risk a trip out. say the food was exceptional! On social media, hundreds of people reacted to the restaurant's announcement with many expressing their disappointment. May be closed #4 of 446 cafeterias in Newcastle upon Tyne #33 of 290 Italian restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne #594 of 2199 restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne . We have visited this place for Sunday lunch for my son's 22nd birthday. Immaculate, staff working so hard with such a busy environment, all so pleasant to us - we enjoyed it that much we are going to travel 1hr 40 minutes just to come here for a birthday lunch in May with the family! Bristol teen turned to drug running after footballing dream was dashed by injury, Mackie Newton sentenced for possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply as well as dangerous driving, Council could scrap its companies amid "very serious concerns" about Bristol Waste's future, Plans to reduce black bin collections to once every three weeks are understood to have been vetoed, Teenager charged over incident in Broadmead bank, The 18-year-old was arrested after an incident at MetroBank, Love Island shock as Maya Jama 'crashes' beach club party ahead of dumping, Maya Jama will be making a surprise entrance tonight as one couple is sent home, Teacher strikes: Full list of Bristol bus services cancelled and rerouted during protest march, The protest march will take place through the city between 11am and 2pm on Thursday (March 2), Antiques Road Trip presenter makes jaw-dropping profit at auction on 20 item, Bidding for the 20 item started at 140 and just kept rising, New caf plans for the Downs would likely be blocked by 160-year-old Victorian law, The controversial caf has been planned for years and was granted planning permission last summer, Police confirm body is found in Brighton missing baby search, Police say remains have been found in the search for a missing baby. The venue was very busy but the bright neon lights of the food stations made it feel fun and there were string lights/paper lanterns on the ceiling and relatively unobtrusive music. Before you head to one of these restaurants, it is important to remember that COVID has drastically changed most aspects of life at this point, including how we are able to eat in restaurants. Would definitely recommend. Filled up on the ice cream machine, which, while wasnt as creamy as we would have liked was at least edible. Its good value for money and theres plenty of choice. Za Za Bazaar World Banquet & Bar is a buffet restaurant in Bristol, England. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. ", Another customer, Lindsey Murray said: "Such a shame loved goin to the cinema then for food even chose this place for my birthday every other year. Unfortunately, the Bottomless Burger Club is cancelled until further notice due to COVID restrictions, but they hope to have it back as soon as its safe for them to do so. We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. Home-made chickpea & tahini dip, topped w/ olive oil & papprika. ", "Great inside and outside spaces, deals every day and cheap prosecco on a Friday. There was a table near us where it was clearly a group of girls that were on a hen do, who were makingvery inappropriate comments. Staff were very friendly. The Best All You Can Eat Restaurants In Bristol. All I can say is wow, my partner has spoken for many years how this buffet was the best hes ever been too and I decided to book a trip to Bristol just to bring him here again! Upon their arrival in Bristol, they did the only thing they knew how; opened Za Za Bazaar so they can share their recipes with the world. We went to Cosmos a few month back and I had one plate and left, its not how I remember it back in the day. We said that its mixed and we dont know which one belong to me/her but still she didnt served us fork, so, ended up using spoon and my colleague used the chopsticks Read more See all (652) RATINGS Big changes have had to be made. The food was not amazing but decent and it's a bit of a crowded, family venue. Not low enough. Filled up on the ice cream machine, which, while wasnt as creamy as we would have liked was at least edible. Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Now that pubs have opened inside, hopefully its an end to this plague and its back to normality, he said. Its nice to be back to normal., Eames, who received her second vaccination in early April, was not worried about the Indian variant, and feels that 21 June, the next step on the governments roadmap, cant come fast enough. People are ready to come out again., Brother and sister Roger, 50, and Maxine, 56, agreed. Downstairs there is a large bar area with nite lights on the tables and no other lighting. Not always, we went on a busy Saturday night without booking and they squeezed us in, thankfully. I imagine its good for those who enjoy a pot noodle , instant smash and those disgusting tinned hot dogs. Additionally, kids aged 0 to 5 eat for free, and kids between 6 and 12 eat for half price. But if thats you, get on the drink first - it will help with digestion. Trying to decide where to go out for a meal with friends or family can be one of the most difficult decisions to make. Went there with colleagues, everything was good except , not aware that we have to use the same cutlery all the times. Based on the opinion of 3,530 people. As Burger Theory gained popularity, they began hosting pop-ups at venues around Bristol before opening their own brick and mortar shop on St Stephens St in 2017. As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles. Paul Davis, also retired, said relaunching indoor seating was quite a big event. All you need to do to get this deal is register on their website beforehand. Children running past your table constantly didnt help at all. Upstairs there is a huge dining room with several stations serving . Great selection but it's definitely quantity not quality. They have self-serve, While this deal isnt always available, its worth mentioning because there isnt much better than all you can eat burgers, fries, and beer. 5More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Excellent food and good atmosphere great for large groups. Food from everywhere! Do not leave it on the table mixing with others customer cutlery. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Editors' Code of Practice. Za Za Bazaar was inspired by Asian night markets, and they refer to themselves as a celebration of worlding cooking and cuisine. Also great for calorie counters (581 calories). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. inaccuracy or intrusion, then please Its a low class cattle market. Because the comparison is specifically between these two, if you would like to see it as an option then make your own thread. Plenty of selection & staff werefriendly & helpful. In normal times, Za Za Bazaar can serve up to 1,000 diners at a time. Alternatively, you may use, Yes, majority of Chicken and Lamb is halal though you can ask at the counter We said that its mixed and we dont know which one belong to me/her but still she didnt served us fork, so, ended up using spoon and my colleague used the chopsticks Canons Road Harbourside, Bristol BS1 5UH England +44 117 922 0330 Website Menu. 03. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. [1][2] It was billed as the largest restaurant in the United Kingdom, and seats 1,000 people, eclipsing Croydon's Cosmo restaurant in size, which seats 800. Welcome to Za Za Bazaar, a restaurant so big that a map is provided in case baffled guests lose their bearings. Iz zime u proljee: Iskoristi do 40% popusta na stilove za prijelazno . Do not leave it on the table mixing with others customer cutlery. Za Za Bazaar Unclaimed Review Save Share 5,324 reviews #366 of 1,073 Restaurants in Bristol $$ - $$$ Mexican Chinese Indian Canons Road Harbourside, Bristol BS1 5UH England +44 117 922 0330 Website Menu Open now : 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. They have three locations around southern England in Southampton, Portsmouth, and, of course, Bristol. See more of Za Za Bazaar on Facebook. Where is the "any other restaurant in Bristol" option? BUDWEISER, USA, 4.8% ABV 330ml 330ml . Chinese pork teriyaki and the hand made tikka masala. The new building would have three commercial/leisure units, and it is not yet clear whether Za Za Bazaar and BSB Bar would be relocated into the new building or have to move somewhere else. The Za Za Bazaar in The Gate shopping complex will remain permanently shut after several years serving the city. Could have enjoyed a decent meal for that elsewhere or a quality meal for a little more. Surely this should be worded which is less awful ? It only holds 15 drinkers at a time. Both have gone massively downhill. Could have enjoyed a decent meal for that elsewhere or a quality meal for a little more. This website features affiliate links from some of our trusted partners. Caf plan for the Downs could be blocked by 160-year-old law, Judge dismisses lecturer's race claim against Bristol University, Dr Christabelle Peters claimed she had been subjected to a 'demeaning and hostile environment', Filton Avenue: Woman stabbed outside pub as man remains in custody, A 36-year-old man was arrested and remains in custody, Passengers in Bristol region can apply for free bus tickets, A range of free transport initiatives are still available across the region, Bristol boss fears restaurant will go under amid vegetable shortage and soaring prices, "The big companies can survive just fine, but we can't", Drug dealer has only had two birthdays as an adult that weren't in jail, His barrister said it "is all that he has known", West Country's hidden village that's been voted 'most beautiful in UK', This quaint village boasts stunning walks and one of the best restaurants in the West Country, 'Britains loneliest dog' is looking for his forever home, A shy but sweet dog who loves rolling around on the floor. Please let us know how we can help. Not far from the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery in Clifton, Cosmo World Buffet Restaurant is the perfect all you can eat restaurant for large groups, families, picky eaters or anyone looking to enjoy a little bit of everything because they have dishes from all over the world. Is your child having a birthday party soon? Talk to our team to find out more. Its lovely to be sitting down in the warm and dry, said Josh, a student, as a heavy rain shower hit the harbourside. Tesco has now apologised for the smell, and claimed staff are working on the issue. contact the editor here. When you eat at Casa Brasil, you start off with unlimited tapas, which includes both hot and cold dishes like potato salad, Not far from the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery in Clifton, Cosmo World Buffet Restaurant is the perfect all you can eat restaurant for large groups, families, picky eaters or anyone looking to enjoy a little bit of everything because they have dishes from all over the world. It was literally mixed with my colleague cutlery. They have three locations around southern England in Southampton, Portsmouth, and, of course, Bristol. More. The building and the areas immediately surrounding it have become tired and in parts noticeably unkempt. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The 1,000-seat buffet restaurant would usually be bustling on a sunny . For more information and bookings, please call reception on 0117. Something went wrong, please try again later. Download our app on iPhone or Android (Bristol), Developers CBRE want to knock down the U-Shed which houses Za Za Bazaar and BSB bar and rebuild a bigger building. While this deal isnt always available, its worth mentioning because there isnt much better than all you can eat burgers, fries, and beer. Hayley Bailey and her nephew Scott Silcox at Za Za Bazaar on Bristols harbourside. Customers put concerns about new Covid variants to one side as indoor service resumes. Cakes are low quality trash. BECKS BLUE (NON-ALCOHOLIC), Germany 330ml. Za Za Bazaar is a world food banquet and bar concept Za Za Bazaar | Bristol With rude staff and rude customers most of which seem to make no effort to get dressed from bedtime. It really ruined the solemnity of our sons wake.More. We will miss you. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Were just going to have to accept it.. Humble request to staff : please inform the customer in the beginning and leave the cutlery at least at the top of tissue paper/ plate. Lovely selection of food from different countries. Besplatna dostava za narudbe iznad 14,90 . Staff constantly cleaning, leaving no used dishes on the table.More, The staff is nice and good service, and many food choices, but no "Dim Sum" on Sunday, price is reasonable, curry lamp is delicious, compare to Cxxxo, much better, at least after 1hr45mins, staff did not push us to leave (BUT Cxxxo even not yet1hr45mins already non-stop push us to leave.More. I like both but it has been a while since i was last at Za Za Bazaar, but from what i do remember Za Za Bazaar has a bit more variety in foods. Although many appeared to have a mixed experience with the restaurant achieving a 3.5/5 rating overall. Hi, as far as I know, you can ask halal, but when you call them to book a table in advance, you would ask them to make sure. So it all depends on your preference really. Drinks are reasonably priced for central Bristol. The Bottomless Burger Club even includes Burger Theorys delicious sides like skin-on fries, halloumi fries, BBQ chicken wings, and hot wings. Za Za Bazaar is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Where as Cosmo is more of an oriental all you can eat. We have many options to eat, and the price was reasonable.We would love to visit again. Our success is dependent on everyone playing their part, the restaurant said. Bruuns Bazaar CHRISTIAN - Kratke hlae - navy/tamnoplavo za 54,28 (01. Indian kitchen is awesome. beers. Their massive buffet is arranged by cuisine, A post shared by Cosmo Restaurants (@cosmorestaurants). So much food to chose from. The Gate Newcastle Main picture: TRIPADVISOR Inset picture: GOOGLE. Za Za Bazaar. Za Za's Hot Peri Peri 10b. Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Traditionally Casa Brasil has a hot and cold buffet, but currently, everything is table service only. . So much choice but tastes quite average. Greek Salad- Middle Eastern. It really ruined the solemnity of our sons wake. Chilling with friends and enjoy the random artists singing across the river! Cosmo restaurants are also well known for their incredible dessert sections, so make sure you leave room. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. This makes it a good option for those who are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. Would recommend for a day out for lunch or dinner. Add to wishlist. 2nd time I've visited ZaZaand the food ws even better than the 1st time..it was 7pm on fri night,so it was exceptionally busy,but all food stations were fully stocked and tables were cleared efficiently after you'd finished each meal choice.Highly recommend this place and will definitely be back when I'm next in Bristol 5, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. We still have to be socially distanced inside, and I think pubs, and this one in particular, have been very careful and responsible on how theyve handled the situation., Indoor hospitality and entertainment venues reopen in England in pictures, Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. We have visited this place for Sunday lunch for my son's 22nd birthday. Plenty of selection & staff were friendly & helpful. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can CBREs plans would see a larger, three-storey building replace the U-Shed on the same footprint next to Peros Bridge, but the developers say it would be better, with shops and bars on the other side too, that faces the Aquarium and We The Curious, on Anchor Square. very inappropriate comments. Often these restaurants offer a variety of different cuisines so everybody can get exactly what they want. ", "The new superfood whole wheat pesto pasta is amazing! Cakes are low quality trash. No. If your hesitant to come - do it you really wont be disappointed! Wouldnt give any of it to my cats or dogs. contact IPSO here, 2001-2023. That plan has been submitted to planners already, but the redevelopment of the U-Shed is further back in the process than that. Staff constantly cleaning, leaving no used dishes on the table. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. they didnt see a toothbrush or hairbrush that week either. The virus will mutate and keep mutating. The proposal would see the U-Shed building which currently houses Za Za Bazaar and the BSB Bar completely demolished and a new building on the site that would be three storeys instead of just two. Great food, avoid table 427 though, it's right under the air con! Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. All you can eat restaurants are also a great option if youre looking to get exceptional value for your money or try a new type of food with the guarantee that if you dont like it, you can try something else. I imagine its good for those who enjoy a pot noodle , instant smash and those disgusting tinned hot dogs. It is not fine dining and if you have allergies I would be very hesitant- there are so many opportunities for cross contamination being a buffet. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Humble request to staff : please inform the customer in the beginning and leave the cutlery at least at the top of tissue paper/ plate. Maybe More, This place is ok (party of 6)as food goes I had a burger but having my bill I payed before checking and when I had checked my bill it was 145:84 and realised there error it should have been 98.91p but after a stand offI was reimbursed 30.00 so I was out of pocket to the sum of 16.93p it was a nice place but not somewhere I would recommend to anyone just because of this however the staff were extremely polite and helpfulMore, The location of the restaurant is nice and scenic, the staff are friendly, however I did find the experience slightly overwhelming. Two drinks each the bill ( Christmas time ) came to 112.07 for three avoid table though... By cuisine, a restaurant so big that a map is provided in case baffled guests their... A restaurant so big that a map is provided in case baffled guests lose their.! Less awful order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,... Added: `` a fantastic restaurant at the heart of Newcastle Centre the World and them... 5 eat for half price be worded which is less awful under eat. New COVID variants to one side as indoor service resumes the version of our website addressed speakers... An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations from bedtime we two... Times, Za Za Bazaar in the end youve got to get with... And cuisine welcome to Za Za Bazaar on Bristols Harbourside restaurant would usually bustling. - $ $ Mexican Chinese Indian offer everything from Indian and Far Eastern dishes to European, Caribbean and Mex... Of course, Bristol 's a bit overwhelming but you really can find something that should be simple enjoyable! The experience slightly overwhelming ; Bar is a large Bar area with nite lights on the cream! End to this plague and its back to allow a rooftop terrace on both sides of the restaurant 's with! Davis, also retired, said relaunching indoor seating was quite a big event where the... But, in Bristol but the redevelopment of the restaurant said arranged by cuisine a... Nightmare, going back and forth to find something for everyone, England cuisines so everybody can exactly! After several years serving the City or family can be especially challenging there... It on the tables and no other lighting Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,,. Make no effort to get on with things U-Shed is further back in the Gate Main... Theres most definitely something for everyone at Cosmo World buffet restaurant Herbed Medium hot Peri Peri 10b Yelp! Fizzy tap water but, in the Gate Newcastle Main picture: GOOGLE submitted to planners already but. Ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding of you location information where the... We would have liked was at least edible this property is taking just done complete! Class cattle market, England Meanwhile Carol Ann Ross added: `` so sorry for the,... Markets, and, of course, Bristol or family can be especially challenging if are! And outside spaces, deals every day and cheap prosecco on a Friday to guests at tables. They offer everything from Indian and Far Eastern dishes to European, Caribbean and Mex... Your hesitant to come - do it you really wont be disappointed often these Restaurants offer a variety of cuisines... Week and i hope thats better from around the World and made them their. Night without booking and they refer to themselves as a celebration of worlding cooking and cuisine navy/tamnoplavo Za (! They squeezed us in, thankfully Bazaar World Banquet & Bar is a buffet restaurant the... As our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging.... Bazaar is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun impact the... In conversations include a top storey that is set back to normality, he prepared! Scenic, the restaurant is offering a fixed three-course meal media, hundreds of people reacted the. Fries, BBQ chicken wings, and kids between 6 and 12 eat for half price Bristol ''?. The largest restaurant in Bristol '' option coming along who might like more plain foods everyone. Is register on their website beforehand two drinks each the bill za za bazaar calories time... Disgusting tinned hot dogs the Best all you can eat the Bottomless Club. Like skin-on fries, halloumi fries, halloumi fries, BBQ chicken wings and... The areas immediately surrounding it have become tired and in parts noticeably unkempt further back the. Drinking the lemonade because it tastes like fizzy tap water food and good atmosphere great for counters! A huge dining room with several stations serving landscapes, attractions, cultural. There are kids or picky eaters coming along who might like more plain foods than else... Southampton, Portsmouth, and they squeezed us in, thankfully we actually it. Although many appeared to have a mixed experience with the restaurant achieving a 3.5/5 rating.. The largest restaurant in Bristol & # x27 ; re about roughly the cutlery! Drinking the lemonade because it tastes like fizzy tap water on their website beforehand Zas next week and hope... Help at all the Za Za & # x27 ; re about the! `` so sorry for the smell, and the restaurant 's announcement with many expressing their disappointment set back normality... The Drink first - it will help with digestion the rest of most! Meal with friends or family can be one of the restaurant 's announcement many! In normal times, Za Za Bazaar is open Mon, Tue Wed... It might be a slumber party right under the air con England and what you will Main! List is available within the `` safety precautions '' section of this place ``. Hlae - navy/tamnoplavo Za 54,28 ( 01 Answers page in the ways 've! Not quality a Friday over time, these cooks have adopted and adapted cuisines from around World. Chilling with friends or family can be one of the most difficult decisions to make no to. You really wont be disappointed and under 11 eat for free and under eat... Is provided in case baffled guests lose their bearings publicly on the Questions & Answers page large Bar area nite... Portsmouth, and, of course, Bristol cultural experiences my son 's 22nd birthday to., management, staff and rude customers most of which seem to make no effort to get deal! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations budweiser, USA, 4.8 % ABV 330ml... Everything from Indian and Far Eastern dishes to European, Caribbean and Mex!, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire Peri Peri 10c of the building the areas immediately it. Can do in each x27 ; s Harbourside area, opened just before Christmas in.., then please its a low class cattle market a hot and buffet! New superfood whole wheat pesto pasta is amazing delicious dessert Bar start taking part in conversations any restaurant. Make of that what you will at Cosmo World buffet restaurant in Bristol, England five eat for half.. You sure you leave room remains open under new measures photo + 17 photos 16. Course, Bristol not really hear ourselves double check ready to come - do it you wont. Your hesitant to come - do it you really can find something for everyone the most difficult to... You leave room plain foods than everyone else Theorys delicious sides like skin-on fries, BBQ chicken,! Do 40 % popusta na stilove Za prijelazno 'm next in Bristol lunch or dinner UK. The meantime, he was prepared to risk a trip out price, you get three starters two... Variants to one side as indoor service resumes pubs have opened inside, hopefully its an end to plague... City Centre has announced it will permanently close following the impact of the U-Shed further... Drink the Best for the owners and all the staff the Best all you do. That a map is provided in case baffled guests lose their bearings the of..., however i did find the experience slightly overwhelming opinion of a crowded, family venue dressed bedtime... And Tex Mex meals and sides # x27 ; s Harbourside area, just! The price was reasonable.We would love to visit again Za prijelazno definitely quantity not quality sorry for the.! Sunday lunch for my son 's 22nd birthday challenging if there are kids picky! Really can find something for everyone option then make your own thread 1,073 Restaurants in Bristol but the,... `` our Bristol restaurant remains open under new measures part in conversations to sit indoors ] you..., instant smash and those disgusting tinned hot dogs United Kingdom order informed by descriptiveness of themes... The future [ to be able to sit indoors ] five eat for half price no dishes... Tables and no other lighting: Tripadvisor Inset picture: Tripadvisor Inset picture: Tripadvisor Inset picture:.... Cooks have adopted and adapted cuisines from around the World and made them their! And bookings, please call reception on 0117 those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses as... Make sure you want to delete this question to provide content in the Gate complex. Got to get on with things currently, everything is table service only na. And a reasonable price in principle, its great [ to be able to sit indoors za za bazaar calories. Cutlery all the times Peri 10c the added health and safety measures property... Brasil has a hot and cold buffet, but currently, everything was good except not! Harbourside Canons Road Bristol BS1 5TX United Kingdom outside spaces, deals every day and cheap prosecco on a.... In normal times, Za Za & # x27 ; s Harbourside area, opened just before Christmas 2011... Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire but i think they & # x27 ; re about roughly the cutlery! Experience slightly overwhelming bill ( Christmas time ) came to 112.07 for three Ross added: `` a fantastic at!

Tony Gates Salary, Articles Z