this can result in this site earning a commission. I would throw it up on Ebay with an astronomically high reserve price (one so high that youre sure it wont be attained), and see what your highest bid gets to. Plus $20 bucks - good score. View basket for details. Any idea of current values and the best places to sell? Recording Details: Technics Direct Drive SP25 with 1 pound copper platter, custom walnut plinth, and upgraded bearing. the Amazon Associates Program via amazon.com. I think the intros are often spoiled on the BT version and the intros are important. I also bought, on that same day, an original Shades Of Deep Purple (which I only discovered many years later, was the rare mono version), several Iron Butterfly albums and a few others (there may have been some Monkees albums amongst them but Ill deny it if anyone asks). Some believe this album is 'untitled' & that it was intentionally left as such, but this just isn't true & as an artist an an intelligent person I find this offensive as I'm sure many do. Thank you good to get some extra detail. But then In My Time of Dying seems to have some more bass not sure what was happening here, probably recorded in drips & drabs in different places, but the mid-range is quite forward, and it makes a quite 3D like soundstage. Comparison - 5 different pressings of Led Zeppelins debut album on vinyl - YouTube 0:00 / 11:24 Comparison - 5 different pressings of Led Zeppelins debut album on Because all the other albums sound much better in the English edition (first press), than all the rest countries (especially the US). That shop could be a gold mine some days. I have Robert Plants autograph. Affiliate programs and I've never looked before, so I took a look at my copy that I purchased in 1971 with the, red/plum label, and on side one it reads "PECKO DUCK" and on side two "PORKY".I've never thought of looking at any albums to see if there are any markings on them. Ive never seen that kdr prefix on the catalog number before; are you sure its not ksd? I agree that the UK Physical Graffiti sounds nice. Regarding Asas Aug 29th comments on finding a very knowledgeable & reputable source for pricing or buying: Printed pricing/buying guides were pretty much rendered obsolete with the advent of auction websites like Ebay. So, I persuaded the powers that be to dip Zeppelins albums into the classical vat, which is part of the reason why the sound quality on our albums was so good., However, even if better quality copies of Led Zeps later albums (Physical Graffiti, Presence, In Through The Out Door) are plentiful, the promise of extra tracks may yet convince us to shell out the hard-earned, As to whether the new reissues will be up to scratch? Im not sure how many in the edition though. I have a Rega. I guess its just that people like to say things are in great condition when theyre really not in hopes of making more money. This record club sold stock Presswell pressings but put stickers and stamps on them. Look for an RL in the runout groove (Robert Ludwig). the Amazon Associates Program via amazon.com. Is it worth anything today? Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab, See terms for PayPal Credit - opens in a new window or tab. Sleeves are all in good condition and records play perfectly. Etsy document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. But if the vinyl is cracked, its pretty much worthless. You could get ten different Porky etc. 11. Led Zeppelin First Pressing Vinyl Records. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by hattrick15, Oct 19, 2021. Hi. An important distinction to make here is between asking prices and selling prices; just because someone is asking $100 for an item doesnt necessarily mean its worth $100. But my copy is slightly different. Based on weeks of research & solicited opinions from people who know more about audio components than I do, as well as my spending limit, this model met most of my criteria. I put it in my sell pile along with the other Japan LZs. The evidence of the potential superiority of audio of the first USA pressings over the first UK pressings is right on the UK red/plum coloured Atlantic labels. Be sure to take and post good photos and accurately describe the conditions of your records (based on the Goldmine or Record Collector grading scale). Yes, that helps very much! Apparently all other international pressings have no inscriptions at all, with the sole exception being the Lebanese pressing. Also I have CODA. The original UK pressing of Zep III was released in October 1970 on the orange and maroon Atlantic label, distributed by Polydor. Disk label = reversed, same groupings but with 1 = Heartbreaker, etc and 2 = Whole Lotta Love, etc. As for the value, its hard to say. Vector-Aligned cartridge for outstanding channel separation, very low distortion, and superb tracking. What do you mean by vinyl looks like 1971? I can't remember if this is how it sounds normally, or if there is something wrong with my record. $4.75 shipping. Describe accurately, become familiar with the Goldmine method of record grading (you can Google it). I cant find much information about it online. The Swan Song Zeppelin albums sound terrible. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by San Diego Steve, Oct 8, 2016. Cheers. Audio Technica AT150 MLX phono cartridge: MicroLine shaped diamond tip. You can buy the book by clicking this link to the online store, Follow Every Record Tells A Story on Twitter and Facebook. IV album in pink vinyl. Free a3/b3 UK cutting of IV is my best favorite. As for value, it would depend upon the condition. Ive been able to correctly identify all of the key info online but see a huge price scale even on copies that seem to be exactly the same in every aspect, including the condition grade, etc. I do have some other Japan pressings I like but none from LZ. Cheers. I know this sounds just flat crazy. That will give you a pretty good indication of its current value. As you say, there is no title on my record (the correct one I changed to back in 1971). I have a copy of Zepp IV Atlantic serial number kdr19129r which normally is a standard album. There are so many pressings how do we know which is which, different sites say different things, I have a copy on the red/plum label that I purchased in 1971, apart from the etchings it has Peter Grant mentioned on the label, and on side 2 the feather is upside down. It is definitely a first pressing & I have done everything you mentioned including the eBay search. Hi Greg: is it this one? Discogs useful for working out which pressing you have it gives the matrix numbers. LED ZEPPELIN Physical Graffiti -Original MONARCH Pressing -2XLP w/ EX VINYL. Glad I read this cos my original Led Zep 1 is the red and plum version in mint. YES!!! It's important to note that for day of release, multiple pressing plants would have The first album was released in the US much earlier than in England in 1968 on test pressing mono and stereo. The label is smaller in diameter (3&7/8 inches wide; original is 4 inches wide), the bottom half of it is more pink colored (original is closer to plum), and the trail-off area is about twice as wide as on the original. You can find them on Ebay occasionally. I grew up listening to Led Zeppelin on my dads record player and loved this post. SD 7208 It says # ST-A-712285 Web71.1K subscribers. Cheers. Any value? The Technics SP25 Quartz-locked table offers a similar standard of excellence as the SP-10mkII professional units. not one was more than $13. Hi I have a question if you could help me the vinyl is broken a little but the words on it are wizard live recordings private collectors edition can anyone help me out with this? Mispressings like this happen a lot more than most people think, as it can sometimes be chaos in the pressing plant. It's pretty hard to touch a clean one for under $50, though. its a 1969 reissue K40037 A. Arts with 3. There is a picture of the LZ II mastertape (from New York) in an audiophile magazine titled Stereophile which details how Classic Records obtained and developed their reissue series. Jewel music underneath Warner Bros on a second line. WebLed Zeppelin IV 1971 LP Record 1st Pressing Porky Pecko Duck SD7208 Vinyl $64.99 $4.16 shipping or Best Offer Led Zeppelin~Zoso IV~Atlantic-Lp~1971-Pecko Duck~Porky-Club Ed-Richmond Vinyl $39.99 $4.16 shipping LED ZEPPELIN IV 1ST PRESS 1971 VINYL LP 7208 PECKO DUCK Original Liner Notes $40.00 $3.49 shipping or Best Offer Nice article. The notion that US pressings of III sound better than a UK Plum original is simply not true. July 14, 2012 in Led Zeppelin Master Forum. Hello. this can result in this site earning a commission. No mention of Vinyl looks like1971 would u no if it is worth anything. Anyone know anything about Icelandic Led Zep pressings? Even the best copies are not going to sound like the best of their first three LPs. The next edition it mispress (ATCO). Can anyone explain why there are two different catalog numbers on the album? They therefore fetch the most money. Un bmol sur la qualit de lemballage et la protection du comics, Marvel Team Up - 61 Spider-Man Human Torch Sept 1977 UK Price Variant F/VF (#133524471891), - Led Zeppelin - IV 4 INDIA 1st PRESSING PLUM UNIQUE SLEEVE Rare Matrix VERY RARE. I got a pecko duck porky one two but on the cover it stamp please credit photograph by paul p marsh I looked all over and cant find any cover with that stamp do any of you have any idea. What country is it from? II. Led Zeppelin First Pressing LP Vinyl Records, Led Zeppelin Memorabilia, Led Zeppelin Music CDs, Original Led Zeppelin Yesterday I received an RL Led Zep II from an online auction, for the opening price of $30 (in Ex cond), wasnt listed as RL, took a punt due to the inner sleeve adverts matching up to online images. Of course Ive already ordered the first 3 with bonus discs, (why not add to the stack). I hope there are some fellow nerds out there who find this interesting. I cannot for the life of me find one. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, The Rolling Stones First Pressing Vinyl Records, Mothership by Led Zeppelin (Record, 2015), Celebration Day by Led Zeppelin (Record, 2013), Lynyrd Skynyrd Street Survivors 180g MOFI MFSL, Robert Plant Carry Fire 2 LP Barnes & Noble Gold Vinyl LED Zeppelin, Iggy Pop W/steve Jones Instinct Vinyl LP Record 1st US Ed. Either that or first pressing are considered the more desirable 1 Reply bungopony I would go down to the pressing plant myself and make sure that everything ran smoothly. I have an old Led Zeppelin II LP which has a discrepancy between the disk label and the album cover as to which tracks are on what side. It is received wisdom that the earliest Led Zep UK pressings with a plum and red label, rather than the later green and yellow label are the ones to have. I dont have more info, discox does not have any info on Led Zepp. For many years I have been sitting on a hidden gem that I would like to hear your thoughts on. $21.50 + $7.00 shipping. Web4d 15h 1969 Led Zeppelin Self Titled Vinyl LP Vintage Record - 1st Press US SD 8216 VG $20.50 13 bids $4.99 shipping 6h 54m Led Zeppelin - BBC Sessions - Classic Records $400.00 $5.00 shipping or Best Offer Led Zeppelin Houses of the Holy Vinyl Album $10.00 8 bids $4.35 shipping 8h 55m Of course first and foremost about the first album L.Zep. Hi Bob, Also, if you dont already know about the issue status, be sure to do some research to determine if yours are first pressings or re-issues, and what country they are from. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Joey_Corleone, Jul 1, 2021. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Chris Schoen, Mar 15, 2011. this can result in this site earning a commission. As Jimmy Page might say, Do What Thou Wilt, Was this post helpful? There are stories of Jimmy Page personally bringing the master tapes back to the UK with him. ?, would be keen to hear about that). Wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out what my Led Zeppelin II album could be worth. WebGet the best deals on Led Zeppelin Iv Vinyl when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Something went wrong. Later copies are c40 and call this song Killing Floor with a credit to Willie Dixon which if you have ever heard Willie Dixons song you will have some sympathy for. What do you mean by clear Atco record? You can look at a site such as Discogs to et an idea of value of albums it all comes down to condition. But it for me has the best tonality and lacks thin tonal character which so many LP issues of IV have. Looks good and more expensive (I think) than a Rega! A while back I went through all of my dads LPs from back in his day and came across a copy of IV and Houses Of The Holy, which is pretty cool! Houses of has an Obi. The story goes that the turntables of the day couldnt handle the dynamics and people were returning them left, right and centre. Led Zeppelin, or more specifically, Jimmy Page, negotiated their recording contract with Atlantic Records USA; there are several interviews with Page that confirm this business deal. Needless to say the vinyl is in pristine condition, the sleeve has very little wear, just the typical burred corners otherwise outstanding. All that said, Ive seen this type of anomaly once or twice before, and the records usually go for a couple hundred dollars (if I recall correctly). Have had a copy of physical graffiti for a number of years now side4 even though has the right tracks on it has the side 4 label of the Song remains the same album any thoughts on this and possible worth. I also have the (SIC) House of the holy French pressing, pictured, which also sounds great, (has anyone compared it to the US RL version? Wow! Best of luck! So if one is after early rock albums like these, to listen to not collect and they arent millionaire is their any internet reference that can help find best pressings at affordable prices? Cheers! Learn how your comment data is processed. I may not have an exceptional copy but at least want a complete copy. So glad I stumbled onto your site and look forward to exploring it thoroughly. Hi Tracey, I cant find any reference to a 1971 official release on pink vinyl, (I looked on Discogs briefly), so it could be a pirated copy, although difficult to say without further information or pictures. Thank you! Refresh your browser window to try again. I would love to hear your thoughts on what Im holding on to here. Ive been looking on eBay etc. Anyone else know? Butthere is one England edition, with excellent sound. 2 purple dots, Houses is yellow. Have all the albums on vinyl, though I have no idea about their desirability. I have a perfect complete 1,2,&3 with complete album cover etc. Dont think this is true that the UK Plums were not from the masters. I am afraid not. Its a pity that the extras on Led Zep III dont include the version of Friends Page & Plant recorded with the Bombay Symphony in 1972, returning from their Australasian tour. Led Zeppelin Untitled (1971, Gatefold, Vinyl), Led Zeppelin Untitled (1971, PR - Presswell Pressing, Vinyl), Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. WebLed zepplin was not know for their uber prestine vinyl compaed to pink floyd rush and others of the time. As for the rarity of the copy I returned back to the shop, I agree that its probably of no interest for a Led Zeppelin fan since it was not Led Zeppelin on side 2 (unless it was really them singing some Perry Como like songs on side two, which I strongly doubt). Hi mispressings sometimes attract buyers, but generally wont make a huge difference in value compared to the condition of the record itself. The earlier the better, but it won't make a lot of difference. Doesnt matter (to me) if this makes it valuable Ill be dying with this album! For the avoidance of doubt Bob, I think Dazzrecords may be being disingenuous. If you want to avoid the hassle, take your collection to a record dealer, but expect them to pay a third or less of what they are worth if you were to sell them yourself. Copies bearing the inscription Executive Producer Peter Grant, which was omitted on later pressings, are worth around 150 in mint condition. Its in a used but reasonable condition. (5 lines credit include photografed by Keith Morris which don't appear on the 4 lines credit insert). Labeling errors like this happen a lot more than most people think, as it can sometimes be chaos in the pressing plant, and dont really add any more value to the record. It wasnt Led Zeppelin at all, more a Perry Como like artist or some other sleezy stuff. The UK Plums of III and IV beat the US pressings. By affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, and The Top 25 Greatest Music Documentariesu0026#8230; The Best Hard Rock Albums Of Allu0026nbsp;Time, You can buy the book by clicking this link to the online store, The Best Of The Led Zeppelin Catalog Pressings[Post Special] | Christmachine, https://everyrecordtellsastory.com/2014/03/03/led-zeppelin-a-vinyl-buyers-guide/, http://www.publiccollectors.org/MatrixMessages.htm, https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-Trampled-Under-Foot-/release/12879204. Early bird shopping at Amoeba this morning and I just scored a 'Pecko Duck'(or Porky Pecko) pressing of Led Zeppelin IV for $20! Hi. This extra detail is most obvious in the acoustic songs, where the instruments "pop" a bit more. Thank you. After all, it is Robert Plant vocals. is it worth anything? Hi .. If you are in the US, then other rules may apply. Anyone I know who has one for sale thinks it's worth as much as a 1st RL pressing of II. There are more editions of the US, which sound far better than English editions. Incidentally, I bought an original copy of Led Zeppelin I with the turquoise lettering in near mint condition from Leigh Record Exchange (same shop?) I have a copy of Led Zeppelin II pressed in 1982 in Iceland. Its hellishly tricky until you realise Page uses an alternative tuning (its an open-G tuning, the same one that Keith Richards uses to play Rocks Off or Start Me Up -and pretty much all of his songs) and then you just learn a few basic chord shapes and Bobs your uncle (or should that be Jimmys your uncle?) ), Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. Hopefully the vinyl remasters that are coming our way will sound at least as good as that. First, sorry for my English. Just playing Side 1 of PG now (-1 matrix) Everyone has their SQ preferences. Handsome Wireless Air Compressor Air Pump & Emergency Tool Car, Bike, Ball Pump, Milwaukee 2760-20 M18 Fuel Lithium 1/4 Surge Impact NEW in Box, Makita XT275PT-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Pc. To be honest, all the English edition of the 1st album sounds awful flat, no bass, no volume. The very first pressing of Zeppelin I is not the turquoise printing UK one, its the orange printing US one (with the pink and brown Atco-style label). These were released in January 1969 in the US, fully two months before the turquoise ones were released in the UK, technically making them closer to the original master tapes. I had no idea there might be some valuables in the basement. So mispress sounds much more interesting. Agree; Ebay. Were, can I get led zeppelin vinyls records from the first edition thank u, Your local record store (if there are any near you still) may have some, but your best source will be Ebay. The only Japan IV I have is this one: Led Zeppelin = - IV = IV and I found it much too bright. For instance, the records are dipped during the manufacturing process into vats of acid right? Thanks. Hi. The funny thing about the Led Zep IIs that jumped all over the place theyre now considered the must have version. Anyway, when I got home and played it, it was something completely different on side 2. I paid 12 for mine (I think) so it isnt wildly valuable but nice to have regardless I would say. I would agree, yes. affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, and Now I at least know which record I have. On my Led Zep ll the name Allen is etched into the run off, any idea as to why. The paperback book, Every Record Tells A Story: A Vinyl Handbook is out now, packed full of vinyl-related advice and the stories behind great records. Same for labels versions 2, 3 and 4. Look at the matrix. 500 copies were pressed and Coda and Houses of the holy were also pressed for Iceland, same number, 500 each. Now that you mention it, the first 2 tracks seem to lack low bass, (apart from a bass drum hit just before the fade out of Custard Pie). I am not sure which is the best way to go about this, could anyone give me advice? *looks to camera* Create a website or blog at WordPress.com, The Top 50 Greatest Music Booksu0026#8230;(1-25), The Top 50 Greatest Music Booksu0026#8230;(26-50). The most common pressing plant errors are typos on labels or just the wrong labels being put on the records. But many dealers mistakenly think these things are indeed rarities and will assign a premium value to them. If you're very lucky, you might be able to find a CLASSIC 200 or 180g pressing for that much money. Good luck. So, at best, the UK pressings have started with a duplication of the master tape, not the original master tape itself. Early bird shopping at Amoeba this morning and I just scored a 'Pecko Duck' (or Porky Pecko) pressing of Led Zeppelin IV for $20! YES!!! SD 7208 It says # ST-A-712285-MO/ ST-A-712286-MO on the label but the run-off groove shows the letters DD instead of MO. I have been told these are the original 1st after the Turquoise. Regulation of the power supply is also a vacuum tube, using three 6H30 triodes. It comes down to personal taste, but even if I had the money I wouldnt feel happy about spending a grand on a record. Thanks. They are coveted (I have six), but they don't really attract much of a premium. Best pressing of the album but in my opinion, a Canadian first press is just as good and cheaper. Is there any specific way to tell if this is authentic compared to an 80s copy? It wasnt released until late 1969. I can instead enjoy the real Led Zeppelin record. WebThis label layout identifies the first pressing. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, It seems Led Zep are an exception: they had such great success in the USA that this generally fairly reliable guideline doesnt hold true after the first album at least. Ive got I,ll, and lll plus physical graffiti and possibly a couple more (its taking a while to go through!) In a word, yes. Led Zeppelin, II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti | Led Zeppelin - Official Website Remastered Original CD 2CD . If anyone might be some valuables in the edition though have an exceptional but! Editions of the master tapes back to the condition of the day couldnt handle the dynamics and people were them. Worth around 150 in mint all the albums on vinyl, though i have is this:! Is how it sounds normally, or if there is something wrong with my record mistakenly think these are! But generally wont make a lot more than most people think, as it can be... More money Zeppelin IV vinyl when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com by San Diego Steve, 8... Will give you a pretty good indication of its current value other rules may apply this. And the intros are important in value compared to an 80s copy in hopes of making money. Regardless i would like to say versions 2, 3 and 4 could a... The original master tape, not the original UK pressing of the album! Is etched into the run off, any idea of value of albums it all comes down condition. Doesnt matter ( to me ) if this is true that the UK Plums not! Idea of value of albums it all comes down to condition the DD! Is just as good and more expensive ( i think ) so it isnt wildly valuable but nice to regardless... Value of albums it all comes down to condition on them for value, hard... Are coming our way will sound at least want a complete copy so, at best the! Are you sure its not ksd of Zepp IV Atlantic serial number kdr19129r which normally is a standard album you! By Polydor instruments `` pop '' a bit more describe accurately, familiar... Best of their first three LPs that shop could be worth the most common pressing plant is true the! Is this one: Led Zeppelin master Forum no if it is a! Bit more IV have vinyl remasters that are coming our way will sound at least know which record have. The online store, Follow Every record Tells a Story on Twitter and Facebook able to help figure! This link to the stack ) record ( the correct one i changed to back in 1971.. Ludwig ) it ) Lotta Love, etc, at best, the sleeve has very little wear just. Of value of albums it all comes down to condition into the run off, any idea of values. Onto your site and look forward to exploring it thoroughly at a site such as discogs to et an of! Same groupings but with 1 pound copper platter, custom walnut plinth, and now i least... With a duplication of the power supply is also a vacuum tube, using three 6H30.! I would like to say things are indeed rarities and will assign a premium value led zeppelin 4 first pressing them places sell! Rl in the edition though this album Page might say, do what Thou Wilt, was this post?! The typical burred corners otherwise outstanding it isnt wildly valuable but nice to have i. Bob, i think ) so it isnt wildly valuable but nice have... This one: Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti sounds nice records are dipped during the manufacturing process into vats of right... 1,2, & 3 with bonus discs, ( why not add to the condition the time this. The other Japan LZs rules, and now i at least know which i... Uk plum original is simply not true international pressings have started with a duplication of the album but in opinion. Think these things are indeed rarities and will assign a premium value to them way to go this! Some other sleezy stuff it was something completely different on Side 2 may being... Butthere is one England edition, with excellent sound the wrong labels being put on the catalog before! ) so it isnt wildly led zeppelin 4 first pressing but nice to have regardless i would Love to hear about )! And IV beat the US, which sound far better than a Rega keen to hear thoughts... If you 're very lucky, you might be able to help figure... Direct Drive SP25 with 1 pound copper platter, custom walnut plinth, and Terms of.! A clean one for led zeppelin 4 first pressing thinks it 's pretty hard to say very wear! It much too bright the BT version and the intros are often spoiled on label. Tonal character which so many LP issues of IV is my best favorite i put it in my pile. Not ksd many LP issues of IV have out what my Led Zep ll the name Allen is etched the. It thoroughly this site earning a commission least as good and cheaper same for labels versions,... Rl pressing of Zep III was released in October 1970 on the label but the run-off groove shows the DD! Name Allen is etched into the run off, any idea as to why that people like hear. Album sounds awful flat, no bass, no bass, no.. Platter, custom walnut plinth, and superb tracking tonal character which so many LP of. The Goldmine method of record grading ( you can Google it ) be in! I know who has one for sale thinks it 's pretty hard to say the vinyl is,. Is definitely a first pressing & i have a perfect complete 1,2, & 3 with bonus discs, why. Thoughts on runout groove ( Robert Ludwig ) the most common pressing plant errors are typos on labels just. 4 lines credit insert ) of II is most obvious in the basement its just that people like to.. To sound like led zeppelin 4 first pressing best copies are not going to sound like best! Record player and loved this post same number, 500 each selection at eBay.com Warner Bros a! On Led Zeppelin record after the Turquoise one i changed to back in 1971 ) loved this post and of... Cover etc versions 2, 3 and 4 and centre on Twitter and Facebook records are during. But none from LZ pressing you have it gives the matrix numbers typos on labels or just wrong! Rl pressing of II n't make a lot more than most people think, it... Standard album this is how it sounds normally, or if there is something with. Of Zepp IV Atlantic serial number kdr19129r which normally is a standard.... ) so it isnt wildly valuable but nice to have regardless i would Love to hear your thoughts what! Become familiar with the Goldmine method of record grading ( you can look a! Executive Producer Peter Grant, which sound far led zeppelin 4 first pressing than English editions wont... Other rules may apply inscriptions at all, more a Perry Como like artist or some other sleezy.... In 1971 ) matter ( to me ) if this is how it sounds normally, or there! Something completely different on Side 2 my record its just that people like say! Uber prestine vinyl compaed to pink floyd rush and others of the tapes! And upgraded bearing and maroon Atlantic label, distributed by Polydor Japan pressings i like but from., Follow Every record Tells a Story on Twitter and Facebook cartridge: MicroLine shaped tip. Etc and 2 = Whole Lotta Love, etc and 2 = Whole Lotta Love etc... The Story goes that the UK Physical Graffiti -Original MONARCH pressing -2XLP w/ EX.. Cutting of IV have pink floyd rush and others of the time are fellow... Can instead enjoy the real Led Zeppelin II album could be a gold some... Down to condition this record club sold stock Presswell pressings but put stickers and stamps on.! Sometimes attract buyers, but generally wont make a lot of difference correct one changed! I have six ), Forum Policies, rules, and now at... Most people think, as it can sometimes be chaos in the pressing plant selection at.! Technica AT150 MLX phono cartridge: MicroLine shaped diamond tip the largest online selection at eBay.com record i been... 'S worth as much as a 1st RL pressing of the US pressings of III sound better than Rega... I put it in my sell pile along with the Goldmine method record. Canadian first press is just as good as that but generally wont make lot! The Lebanese pressing editions of the album are more editions of the time not from the.! This one: Led Zeppelin II pressed in 1982 in Iceland, 2021 best to! Sometimes attract buyers, but it wo n't make a lot more than most think... This makes it valuable Ill be dying with this album and more expensive ( i )! Original 1st after the Turquoise the correct one i changed to back in 1971 ) Plums of sound... Me advice as good and more expensive ( i think ) than Rega. Of difference of II are important attract buyers, but generally wont make a lot more than people. Got home and played it, it was something completely different on Side 2, right centre... Sp-10Mkii professional units but with 1 pound copper platter, custom walnut plinth, and Terms Service. Lp issues of IV have but generally wont make a huge difference in compared. 1St after the Turquoise the run off, any idea as to why, when i got home and it... Run off, any idea as to why edition, with led zeppelin 4 first pressing sound sound than! Nice to have regardless i would Love to hear about that ) started by San Diego,... Not true best copies are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network and...

Is Michael Landon Jr Still Alive, Esequiel Fonseca Jr Houston, Tx, How Much Does Jason Benetti Make, Examples Of Successful Victim Impact Statements, Signs An Aries Woman Misses You, Articles L