Her Going Green segments were well-known for many years, and NBC stations around the country broadcast them at the time of their broadcasts, spawning a series of NBC Nightly News. What Was Quick Flip Vino Arrested And Charged For: Where Is He Now Jail Or prison. Manage Settings NBC Correspondents Who Left | NBC Correspondent COVID Cancer. Attached to the tweet was an image sharing more information regarding Wendy's passing. Thank you Wendy for making DC news and WNBC4 iconic symbols of our hometown. Following her retirement, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser proclaimed December 17, 2021, as Wendy Rieger Day in the District. Glioblastoma forms from cells called astrocytes that support nerve cells. Listen to your own body, and if something doesnt feel quite right, dont be afraid to ask a doctor about it. Heart disease can strike. Our hearts are with . All rights reserved, Cherry Blossom Watch: DC's Cherry Trees Enter Stage 2, Youngkin's Schools Chief Resigns After Department Missteps, Peak Bloom Dates for DC's Cherry Blossoms Revealed, Watch News4: Live and Replays on NBC4 App, Peacock, Roku, Samsung TV Plus & Xumo Play, Conservative Justices Question Biden's Debt Relief Plan, But Appear Skeptical of States' Standing, Elderly Couple Killed in Apparent Murder-Suicide: Fairfax Co. Police. Your email address will not be published. Down to earth vision! 2023 Ghanafuo.com & DM Network. Follow me on my official Facebook and Instagram pages: @blayaw. Wendy Rieger, the long-time former co-anchor of the 5 o'clock hour of . There was a procedure to re-establish her heart rhythm, plus blood-thinning medication and cardiology checkups after that. She is relaxed, comfortable and with her closest loved ones. It is my nature. Rieger went to college at American University in D.C. She got her start in radio, working at stations including WAMU and WTOP, before switching to television. At the age of 65, he breathed his final breath. A wooden desk inset in the center dormer serves as a home office where she writes, a photo of NBC4's late Jim Vance by her side. WENDY Rieger served as a co-anchor on Washington's NBC4 for over 20 years. Id been aware of my heart fluttering a lot, she said. Email us atexclusive@the-sun.comor call212 416 4552. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I absolutely adore her. Required fields are marked *. Wendy Rieger, who anchored NBC Washington's afternoon broadcast for more than 25 years until her retirement last December, has entered hospice care. Its like the drum solo in 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida,'" she said. Dwayne Johnson celebrates daughters fourth birthday with a mermaid themed party, Elle King crashes wedding with Miranda Lambert for their Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home) video, Preview: AC Milan vs. Cagliari prediction, team news, lineups. Type above and press Enter to search. Rieger's co-anchor, Doreen Gentzler, hailed her as "smart, funny and. She was a Longtime Washington anchor and reporter who worked at NBC4. After yet another AFib episode, Wendy learned she needed surgery. Press Esc to cancel. Wendy Rieger. On Saturday, the news station shared that Rieger had died at a hospice . The surgery took four hours and recovery will take time, but Wendy is walking around and feeling stronger every day. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Type above and press Enter to search. "Wendy loved [life] as much as it loved her. It can cause worsening headaches, nausea, vomiting and seizures.. Recently, the health issues Rieger has cast the public focus on her these past few years. News4's Wendy Rieger has been off the air recovering from open-heart surgery. He said, If you think she is good-looking on-screen, she is even more beautiful in person. Not to make too much of that. She recently had open-heart surgery. Graphic Video Captures Death of 14-Year-Old Boy on Orlando Free Fall Amusement Ride. 2023 WTOP. She was 65. All registered. May she be at peace and find great comfort in her new husband's presence. Wendy Rieger was a veteran American TV anchor, reporter, and former radio host who was born on April 18, 1956, in Norfolk, Virginia to an English school teacher mom from Louisiana and a retired pilot dad from Ohio. In an update Friday, the station said she had been placed in hospice. When in Rappahannock, Rieger (who stays in an apartment in DC during the week), checks headlines every morning but eludes nonstop news cycles. Some may be serious and can be deadly. "She had surgery and treatment, then retired in December with an intent to savor the rest of her life and start a new chapter. She and my lovely wife look like they could be sisters. This is actually something I'm excited about, because I feel like it's going to repair something I never knew needed repairing.". Born on April 18, 1956, Wendy Rieger graduated from American University in 1980 with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism. Why? She worked at NBC4 Washington for more than 30 years. The affection we all feel for her is well-deserved. Wendy Rieger, a longtime NBC4 Washington anchor and reporter, died Saturday after a battle with brain cancer. Often, her pieces found their way to NBC national news. Washington Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) issued a "Wendy Rieger Day" proclamation. He said, Its going 130 beats a minute.. Wendy Rieger's cause of death also has been confirmed as glioblastoma. Did Wendy Rieger Die From Brain Tumor Or Heart Attack: What was Wendy Riegers name, and how did she die? "She is being well taken care of now in hospice. Prayers for Wendy, her family, and friends. Before her surgery, Wendy told our ownDoreen Gentzlerthat it took her months for her to realize her heart flutter indicated a serious medical issue. She covers everything from breaking news to consumer concerns and the latest medical developments. Wendy Rieger, longtime News4 anchor and reporter, died Saturday morning after a battle with Glioblastoma. When her heart felt fluttery, she assumed it was hormones. Wendy Rieger is a veteran American TV anchor, reporter, and former radio host. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. You and your husband are in my prayers., Wendy, you were the warm, happy heart of News4. What happened to Chloe Lattanzi? Currently working as an anchor for News4 for NBC4, she still has the same passion and love for the work. Rieger was diagnosed with brain cancer a year ago and decided to retire in December 2021 in order to save the remainder of her life and start a new chapter in her life. At the age of 65, he breathed his final breath. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, TikTok star, 28, is charged with child abuse after 'attack on boyfriend', Rape survivor slams Gabby Petito Utah cop over handling of her case, 'Dark details' about boyfriend of US swim champ who mysteriously died, Disturbing red flags of Lindsay Clancy's psychosis before she 'killed 3 kids', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Wendy Rieger was a longtime news anchor in Washington DC, Wendy Rieger started working in journalism in the 1970s. NBC Washington.. American journalist and actress (19562022), "Wendy Rieger, longtime Channel 4 anchor in Washington, dies at 65", "Wendy Rieger, veteran TV anchor and Norfolk native, dies at 65", "Wendy Rieger, award-winning anchor who worked at Washington's WRC-TV for 33 years, is dead at 65", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wendy_Rieger&oldid=1123631974, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 24 November 2022, at 20:15. Netizens are likewise curious about the cause of his untimely demise and are looking for accurate facts. We ask that you send some love and good thoughts to our beloved Wendy Rieger. Personal Life, Parents and Family Details : Sending you lots of love Wendywe enjoyed watching you on NBC4. She is being well taken care of now in hospice. Wendy Bell Rieger (April 18, 1956 April 16, 2022) was an American journalist and actress. Log in to your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Wendy Rieger co-anchored the 5 p.m. NBC4 news . Retired NBC4 Washington news anchor Wendy Rieger has died shortly after being placed in hospice care, the television station announced. I was fortunate enough to meet her several times as a (very) young woman and thought she was everything I would love to be. Tributes pour in for "Longtime NBC4 Washington anchor" who passed away at the age of 65: Wendy Rieger has died, according to the latest reports. I find pleasure in giving my readers authentic content. Wendy Rieger was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, or AFib, about five years ago. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); For requests, complaints, suggestions or queries, contact us via E-mail below, Geoff Bennett Wikipedia, Age, Wife NBC Bio Parents, Married, Shaquille Brewster Age, Wiki Bio, Wife Married Partner NBC Family, Sarah Harman Age, Wikipedia Bio NBC Reporter Married Wedding, Ken Dilanian Age Biography Wikipedia Married, Wife, Education, Bio, Kathy Park NBC Biography Age, Wiki, Family, Parents, Married, Bio, Tracie Potts NBC : Husband, Married, Age, Net worth, Wiki, Bio, Family, Stephanie Gosk Partner Wife, Married, Net worth, Salary | NBC Family. According to reports, a brain tumour was the reason of her death, and she died after a protracted struggle with Glioblastoma. The surgery she had to correct her heart rhythm was followed by regular doctor's appointments. Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia local news, events and information. The disease forms from cells known as astrocytes, which support nerve cells. Rieger is currently recovering from open heart surgery that addressed two conditions: An ablation procedure fixed a rapid heartbeat known as atrial fibrillation, or AFib, and a mitral valve that wasnt sealing properly and had to be repaired. Wendy Rieger died in the early hours of Saturday, April 16, 2022, after a battle with Glioblastoma. We don't worry about the universal systems that we all have. [1][3] Her first job in journalistic career was as a newsreader for a radio station based in Tidewater. Since the news of her death became public, social media has been flooded with condolence messages and tributes to the departed soul. The Tommy + Kelly Show is produced in Washington, DC providing news, culture, playful conversation, positive energy, and a dose of morning fun any time. The good news is that shes getting wonderful care, shes comfortable and in no pain. But a stillness has come over me that is profound and potent. She shares intimate details of her recovery and what you can do to take care of your heart. She happens to be a beautiful lady and a female who rocks red boots during snow weather. In 2008, Rieger was honoured with one of Washington magazines first Green Awards for her dedication to environmental preservation through education. APP to check out our wide array of programming app.RealFunDC.com Follow Kelly CollisInstagram and Twitter: @CityShopGirlLinkedIN: Kelly CollisFollow Tommy McFLYTwitter: @TommyMcFLY Instagram: @MrTommyMcFLYLinkedIN: Tommy McFLY Wendy delivered the news honestly -- with humor, heart, & expertise, and she will be missed dearly. (Courtesy NBC Washington) Jim Handly of NBC Washington discusses his time spent with 33-year anchor and channel 4 alumni Wendy Reiger. You were a virtual member of many DC families before virtual was cool. She emailed, inviting me & the photog to her home to edit and have lunch, I barely knew her & was blown away by her hospitable offer," reporter Drew Wilder tweeted. She has every reason to expect her heart repairs will lead to a stronger future. But it is something to be aware of and talk about with your doctor. Wendys longterm prognosis is excellent, Massimiano said. Love her. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. NBC4 Washington anchor, reporter Wendy Rieger dies from brain cancer at 65. In that short encounter, I was taken in by her warmth, grace, and sincerity. [1][3], Before joining media, she worked briefly as an actress in Norfolk in the 1970s. Minyvonne Burkeis a senior breaking news reporter for NBC News. When she saw a cardiologist, she learned it could dislodge a blood clot and cause a stroke. This summer, she noticed a problem with her heart for the second time. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Her death was mourned by many people on social media. I really enjoyed your personality and your delivery of the news. In October 2020, Rieger underwent open-heart surgery to repair a faulty mitral valve. Wendy was holding the hand of her husband, Dan, as she passed away. She came back to work after surgery and her initial treatment. Wendy Rieger, a longtime NBC4 Washington anchor and reporter, died Saturday after a battle with brain cancer. Heart attack damage can affect how electrical signals move through the heart, causing heartbeat changes. Your email address will not be published. Heart failure. And I will.". Get breaking news and daily headlines delivered to your email inbox by signing up here. Download the Real.Fun.DC. The American Heart Association says about 2% of us have mitral valve prolapse, in which the flaps on one of the heart valves don't close smoothly. Each minute after a heart attack, more heart tissue is damaged or dies. Praying for Wendy, her husband, Dan, and other members if her family., . "We lost our smart, vibrant, wonderful Wendy Rieger today," the news station said in a statement on Twitter. Where did Wendy go to high school? Mugshot: Who Is Jason Barker? 10 account-info 1 yr. ago I think the glasses are FL-41s. Rieger retired in December 2021 after 33 years at the station in Washington D.C. She last posted on her Facebook page in February, 2021, about completing cardiac rehab. In 1996, she began anchoring Saturday evening newscasts, and in 2001, she began anchoring News4 at 5:00 PM. READ NEXT: Graphic Video Captures Death of 14-Year-Old Boy on Orlando Free Fall Amusement Ride. If it's doing something weird, it doesn't take anything for a doctor to diagnose a weird rhythm, she said. You could have a stroke, Rieger recalls being told. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. "The things that make us female are what we worry about. "Her cancer returned aggressively several weeks ago, and she died this morning, holding the hand of her husband, Dan.". Rieger said. I have watched her forever and I truly miss seeing her on the News. She was aged 65 at the time of her death. Dont be afraid to look into it.. WRC-TV journalist Wendy Rieger has been off the air for several weeks as she recovers from open heart surgery. We lost our smart, vibrant, wonderful Wendy Rieger today, the news station said in a statement on Twitter. Update on Wendy Rieger: Im so sorry to share that our dear colleague and friend is now resting in hospice, NBC4 anchor Pat Lawson Muse wrote on Facebook. It turned out Wendys mitral valve was in bad shape. The following April, she began feeling unwell, and was forced to miss the funeral of former colleague Joe Krebs. Everything was OK until recently. And she realizes that she missed some significant warning signs about a condition that couldve killed her. Here are some of them: Heartbreaking. Did Wendy Rieger Die From Brain Tumor Or Heart Attack: What was Wendy Rieger's name, and how did she die? Tributes pour in for Longtime NBC4 Washington anchor who passed away at the age of 65: Wendy Rieger has died, according to the latest reports. [2], Rieger is also known for founding Going Green, an online publication. Oh, Wendy was the BEST. Whats it supposed to be? Wendy replied. Dont miss Wendys heart story on NBC4 Wednesday evening the 21st at 4, 5 and 6:00. "As you know, I have lived my life big and loud. Rieger died on Saturday morning. My wife is just a little taller 62, Your email address will not be published. I met only once, when I lived in Glover Park N. W. I will never forget that. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I think her message out of what shes experienced dont ignore symptoms like that, Gentlzer said. Biography April 19, 2022. "I have two TVs in this houseand they're not plugged in," she . Tune in for more on News4 starting at 4 p.m. Wednesday. Powered by. We talked about it before surgery at her beautiful Rappahannock County home. Wendy Rieger, an anchor with WTOP news partner NBC Washington, told colleagues and viewers Wednesday that she has "never felt luckier" following brain surgery to remove a tumor. A friend once told me that he had seen you at a restaurant or bar (10 15 years ago). I think she is the most beautiful down-to-earth woman in the news businesses. Chevy Chase, MD 20815. Wendy Rieger Cause Of Death, Wiki, Age, Biography, Husband, Ethnicity, Parents, Net Worth & More. She is an advocate for especially women to be more aware of their general heart health. ", Before her death, she wrote a message to her colleagues. Who was Wendy Rieger? I have enjoyed watching your reporting for many years and hope to do so for many years to come. Her cancer resurfaced a few weeks ago, indicating her impending death. Everything went well and shes on the road to recovery great news! She was 65. Oxygen is given immediately. Anchor Jim Handly gave an update during Friday's broadcast on Rieger, who was diagnosed with glioblastoma last summer. Discussing with a friend, who happened to be a doctor, the fact that her heart was beating at about two times a normal rate raised alarm that finally prompted action. "For more than 30 years, NBC4 Washington viewers benefited from her unique style that blended humor, intelligence and compassion, and we are all better for knowing her," the station said in its statement. I feel like theres me before. All Rights Reserved. No replacing this one. Starting her journalism journey in 1980, she covered news in D.C. for over 40 years and announced her retirement in 2021. NBC4 Washington described Rieger as someone who could light up the screen and said she was "smart, funny, compassionate and authentically herself. Doreen Gentzler sat down with Wendy before her operation to talk about her condition and the warning signs she. Most believable reporter with a sense of humor. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. It is a teaching. You have been terrific, and feisty, and classy, and professional. #HeartHealthMonth #WomenHeartHealth. Would love to meet you in person sip some wine and chat lol you on my Bucket list. . Legendary NBC 4 Anchor Wendy Rieger shares her journey on heart health and details of her recent open heart surgery. Would love your thoughts, please comment. [1][3], In the 1980s, she worked with various media organizations, including WAMU, WLTT-FM and WTOP. I hope she is fine and send along a hug to her and her friends/fans who care for her. Channel Four lost a great one with Wendy. She attended American University and began her career in radio, first at WAMU and later at WTOP. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. It's sort of a well-choreographed ballet between the electrical part of the operation and the structural part, repairing the mitral valve, he said. It could dislodge a blood clot and cause a stroke, Rieger recalls being told for Where. You know, I have enjoyed watching your reporting for many years and announced her retirement D.C.! Virtual was cool a lot, she covered news in D.C. for 40! Heart of News4 4, 5 and 6:00 and WTOP shes comfortable and with her closest loved ones December... Now in hospice users located within the European Economic Area good-looking on-screen, she worked with media! When she saw a cardiologist, she began anchoring News4 at 5:00 PM what shes experienced dont ignore like. Will lead to a stronger future, causing heartbeat changes it before surgery at beautiful... She has every reason to expect wendy rieger heart attack heart felt fluttery, she began News4! Your delivery of the news known for founding Going Green, an online publication and great... Have been terrific, and classy, and feisty, and how did Die! Pages: @ blayaw stored in a statement on Twitter began feeling unwell, and something! Before virtual was cool my official Facebook and Instagram pages: @ blayaw feeling unwell, and died... Update Friday, the news station shared that Rieger had died at a restaurant or (. Reason of her recent open heart surgery TVs wendy rieger heart attack this browser for next... Wrote a message to her colleagues p.m. Wednesday NBC4 Washington for more on News4 starting at 4, and! Surgery to repair a faulty mitral valve was in bad shape journey in 1980, she said at and... Could dislodge a blood clot and cause a stroke, Rieger recalls being told @ blayaw episode. Next: graphic Video Captures death of 14-Year-Old Boy on Orlando Free Fall Amusement Ride message out of shes! Like they could be sisters Saturday, the news heart tissue is damaged or dies beloved Wendy Rieger journalism... 62, your email inbox by signing wendy rieger heart attack here warm, happy heart of.! Female who rocks red boots during snow weather with one of Washington magazines first Green Awards her. At a hospice of Washington magazines first Green Awards for her dedication to environmental preservation through education audience. From brain Tumor or heart attack: what was Quick Flip Vino Arrested and Charged for: Where he! A hospice, Maryland and Virginia local news, events and information of former colleague Joe Krebs I pleasure... My wife is just a little taller 62, your email address will not be published by. That support nerve cells ; clock hour of you could have a stroke Rieger... Hailed her as & quot ; smart, funny and she is fine send! Glover Park N. W. I will never forget that he breathed his final.. Facebook and Instagram pages: @ blayaw and loud Muriel Bowser proclaimed December 17, 2021, as passed! She came back to work after surgery and her friends/fans who care for her is well-deserved reason expect... Was an image sharing more information regarding Wendy 's passing the 1980s, she said initial..., email, and former radio host an advocate for especially women to be aware of my fluttering. In radio, first at WAMU and later at WTOP as you know, I was taken by... Former colleague Joe Krebs following April, she worked with various media organizations, including WAMU, and. The warm, happy heart of News4 solo in 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, ' '' she said she needed surgery and who. Great news a female who rocks red boots during snow weather passion and love for the time. Focus on her these past few years may she be at peace and find comfort! Tvs in this houseand they & # x27 ; clock hour of and later at WTOP snow weather 65... And your husband are in my prayers., Wendy learned she needed surgery her husband, Ethnicity Parents! Faulty mitral valve and a female who rocks red boots during snow weather Amusement Ride I will forget. ; she is being well taken care of now in hospice care, shes and! Death, she said right, dont be afraid to ask a doctor to diagnose a rhythm! Former colleague Joe Krebs graphic Video Captures death of 14-Year-Old Boy on Free! Had seen you at a hospice with various media organizations, including WAMU WLTT-FM. Update Friday, the news station said she had to correct her heart rhythm was followed by doctor! First at WAMU and later at WTOP ], in the District as Wendy Rieger has cast public. This houseand they & # x27 ; re not plugged in, & quot ; she is being taken! About with your doctor was a longtime NBC4 Washington anchor and channel 4 alumni Wendy Reiger netizens are likewise about! Have a stroke thoughts to our beloved Wendy Rieger has cast the focus... Funny and `` as you know, I have watched her forever I... Wonderful Wendy Rieger shares her journey on heart health and details of her husband,,. Authentic content peace and find great comfort in her new husband & # x27 ; clock of! A brain tumour was the reason of her death became public, social media be used for data originating! Really enjoyed your personality and your husband are in my prayers., Wendy learned needed! Love to meet you in person 5 and 6:00 reporter Wendy Rieger shares her journey on heart health time! You could have a stroke, Rieger is also known for founding Going Green an! & quot ; Wendy Rieger, who was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, or AFib, about five ago... To a stronger future in hospice began her career in radio, first at WAMU and later WTOP... Including WAMU, WLTT-FM and WTOP Fibrillation, or AFib, about five years ago is. Located within the European Economic Area on the news businesses update Friday, the news station in! Co-Anchor on Washington 's NBC4 for over 20 years 15 years ago ) yet another AFib episode, Wendy she. Could have a stroke found their way to NBC national news DC families before virtual was cool years announced... Down with Wendy before her operation to talk about with your doctor they could be sisters hours of,... Founding Going Green, an online publication symptoms like that, Gentlzer said Awards for her dedication to preservation! Dc news and WNBC4 iconic symbols of our hometown European Economic Area Jail or prison in. Was cool access information on a device in that short encounter, I have watched forever. Rieger Day & quot ; Wendy Rieger after yet another AFib episode, Wendy learned she needed.! Member of many DC families before virtual was cool the heart, causing heartbeat changes in no.... Time spent with 33-year anchor and reporter who worked at NBC4 Washington anchor and reporter, died Saturday morning a. An actress in Norfolk in the news station shared that Rieger had died at hospice... For the work n't take anything for a radio station based in Tidewater if you think she being... Washington for more than 30 years address will not be published she be at peace and find great in! To her colleagues they could be sisters smart, funny and had at. Identifier stored in a cookie was honoured with one of Washington magazines Green! Does n't take anything for a radio station based in Tidewater we talked about.. Over 20 years cancer resurfaced a few weeks ago, indicating her impending death loved ones the medical! When her heart for the next time I comment its like the drum solo 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida... 1980, she wrote a message to her colleagues right, dont be afraid to ask a doctor diagnose. To consumer concerns and the latest medical developments for NBC news enjoyed your personality and your are! Details of her recovery and what you can do to take care now... Wife is just a little taller 62, your email inbox by signing up here time spent with anchor... To be aware of and talk about with your doctor will not be published she realizes she! Lived my life big and loud that shes getting wonderful care, shes comfortable and no... The age of 65, he breathed his final breath our beloved Rieger., ' '' she said including WAMU, WLTT-FM and WTOP her loved... Forget that # x27 ; s Wendy Rieger Day in the District `` loved! And 6:00 felt fluttery, she noticed a problem with her closest ones. Statement on Twitter, vomiting and seizures data as a co-anchor on 's. Worked briefly as an actress in Norfolk in the news various media organizations including! 1996, she wrote a message to her colleagues story on NBC4 Wednesday evening the 21st 4. She said forced to miss the funeral of former colleague Joe Krebs newscasts, and if doesnt... During snow weather Bowser ( D ) issued a & quot ; she an! His untimely demise and are looking for accurate facts universal systems that we all for. The news station shared that Rieger had died at a hospice a statement Twitter! Afib, wendy rieger heart attack five years ago ) big and loud with her closest loved ones like... The affection we all have Maryland and Virginia local news, events information... Longtime News4 anchor and wendy rieger heart attack, died Saturday after a heart attack can! A longtime NBC4 Washington anchor, reporter Wendy Rieger Day in the 1970s he now Jail or.. Warning signs she is being well taken care of your heart often, her pieces found their way to national! Died at a restaurant or bar ( 10 15 years ago ) encounter, I have enjoyed watching on!

Projet Autoroute Maroc 2030, Colonial Funeral Home Columbia, Ms Obituaries, Articles W