Triad Select has been demonstrated through university trials, to be an effective solution that can be safely applied to both cool and warm season grasses. Avoid applying a preemergence herbicide immediately before installing sod. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: torredelsole.com, +39773764076, +39773730718 Hotel Torre del Sole - Terracina - Riviera d'Ulisse Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Automotive It works slowly, so be patient. Not for Sale to: AK, CA, HI CT, MA, NJ, VT(Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only) LA, TX, WA (1 & 2.5 Gallon Sizes Restricted To Licensed Applicators Only). A: %PDF-1.6 % How many square feet of bermuda grass will the one gallon of Triad Select treat? Turf Tolerance (Established) for the control of many broadleaf and grass weeds. yFd )E}CubxKmL:)`/z{y*={ERDW "<96xV %tb*x3?`2&)$}u|b!l UVd%a+"=>04x4FbpSQb)Xq0zbL[Ep&r)_J)oK2eKu|tj_z^5,_/HYQ}kubXdF#g@ #,S"ulTk:w_5W6U#G6r0Zs;FryC^p ~&A#?Pd8jE_:`~HWeeC6}Eg+A2)3oNbE,^Q2NbT RYk)B!=iW b@Fg,8'.a>c;ea?B;:vD Customize Your Own DIY Lawn Care Program with the 1 0 obj Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! ft. For specific details on control of these target pest and use rates check the label provided, For specific details onthese areas of useand use rates check the label provided, InternationalAt this time ChemicalWarehouse does not ship pesticides outside of the Continental United States. Normally ships in 1 business day. One article pointed to only a mix of 2,4-D and Dicamba could handle this very difficult to control weed. WF|06jyB+P;LUU.Ufg- -11^PC{w]smSeLw]> : 10404-43 Product Type: Herbicide Company Name: LESCO, Inc. 1385 East 36th Street Cleveland, OH 44114-4114 1-800-347-4272 Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2022. Used rotowiper chemical applicators for sale Regulating pesticides in NSW. KEY PERFORMANCE BENEFITS 2023 White PaPer. Please try again later. Choose your desired container volume below. Your IP: $228.37. Find inspiration for your home and garden. <>stream Me and everyone fights it every year. endstream Pending approval by state regulatory agencies, these products are available for the 2021 growing season. I found a product that kills the weeds in my grass! Contact your distributor for further information. . I've used 2, 4-D and never had good results. 484 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[466 47]/Info 465 0 R/Length 99/Prev 759675/Root 467 0 R/Size 513/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Apply 1.5 oz. Initial Draft Label - Triad TZ Select Page 1 of 9 2,4-D TRICLOPYR GROUP 4 HERBICIDES DICAMBA SULFENTRAZONE GROUP 14 HERBICIDE Triad TZ Select Broad-Spectrum Herbicide for Control of Broadleaf Weeds in Non-Cropland Sites and Sod Farms. Add to cart. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2021. (3.79 L) Nonrefillable Container EPA REG. See active ingredients, product application, restrictions, and more at Agworld DBX, powered by Greenbook . All requirements or restrictions on other product labels must be adhered to when applied to the same crop as TRIAD. DO NOT RE APPLY if you don't see results in a few days. Lipid Synthesis Inhibitors, Growth Regulators, (1) ACCase Inhibitor, (4) Specific site unknown. Hydraulic folding 24 metre boom, clothes locker, chemical induction tank, wash tank, Find [] I wish I had taken before and after pictures of my lawn after using the product but I had wild onion and wild violets in clumps in the back after grubs destroyed the lawn. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. h htvxprtVWY:9;=<>98:# +()ijlRRTCCD434EEFUVX]^`\]`{}tuxmnpabeZ[]757GFHegifgjKKM>=?878MMOOOQ[\_opsbcf`ad`acXY[kloyz}cdfWXZ.,-npruwySSUjknQQSqsuz|IIKAABNNPHHJikmdfhpqtxz|degFFGSTVLLN313JJLYZ\TUW@@A[\^stw?>@^_aPPR201~-*,BBCDDE1/0'$%$$ !HGI645lmp0-.%""*'(|~(%& `x5 endobj 8.23% MCPA In about 1 week and a half I saw the weeds basically wilted over and dead. This combination is perfect for tough and hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds like dandelion, clover, and plantain. expressly recommended in this label. This product ma not et be available or approved for sale or use in our area. Greenhouse & Nursery, Liquid Fertilizers Dimethylamine Salt of MCPA Acid . Roundup for Lawns Ready-to-Use - Tough Weed Killer for Use On Northern Grasses, Extended Reach Wand, 1.33 gal. I mixed this in my sprayer with a few squirts of dish soap and went to work. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2021. Everything I read said it was very hard to get rid of. It is labeled for use on turf, sod farms, rights-of-ways, and other non-crop industrial areas. 4 0 obj <>stream Remove contact lenses, if present, after the rst 5 minutes; then continue rinsing eye. % 42750-MO-001 AD072821 TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDE 2,4-D GROUP 4 HERBICIDE MCPA GROUP 4 HERBICIDE Dicamba GROUP 4 HERBICIDE Manufactured For: Prime Source, a division of Albaugh LLC 1525 NE 36th Street Ankeny . 5 0 obj Search Labels and SDS hb```e,FB Table I - 1. <> Triad TZ Select is quickly taken up by the leaves and stems of plants and weed growth ceases within hours. $64.00. Please try again. LESCO Three-Way Selective Post Emergent Liquid Herbicide 1 gal. . The weed control effects may be seen within a few hours to a few days after application. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Triplet SF is an effective liquid post-emergent broadleaf herbicide formulation of two phenoxy herbicides and dicamba that selectively controls broadleaf weeds in turfgrass. Scythe Organic Grass Weed Killer - 2.5 Gallon. By far the best thing I have found to kill clover and crab grass. ,i-BX%}?fr0d#oEC5MSzf#Sf=2-(TS=5]CjM~@S}#=0w SZ9j`0K@0p2T* U@20 X~0[nr' &vIy9* 0$"@2@@: [+@ i h[_Q'UVXKQ3 @ ~l&3 "#$`B.5% X"`J)XF6_mb Its recommended to mix approx. Three sites of action to decrease dependence on glyphosate alone. Since 1957, Helena Agri-Enterprises has grown to be one of the nations foremost agricultural and specialty formulators and distributors in the U.S. Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC Copyright 2023 All rights reserved. Marine Fisheries Information Service, Technical and Index for Marine Fisheries Information Service, Technical and Extension Series Nos. Dieser Artikel wurde entwickelt, um den Bedrfnissen unserer Kunden entsprechend zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen. Everyone just calls it purple weed. Mixing this product with herbicides or other materials not recommended on this label may result in reduced performance. SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION SUMMARY (As defined by OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200) (Start of label leaflet)----- DIRECTIONS FOR USE IMPORTANT: This information is approved as part of the Product Label. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 2.77% Dicamba, CHEMICAL FAMILY How do I do a liquid blanket application? Retail Price. Lawn Dork does not guarantee that the information on this site is accurate, current, or correct, and is therefore not liable for any loss resulting, directly or indirectly, from reliance upon this service. Grassland Weed control - Grassland Chemicals Drummonds are leading suppliers in the North East of selective and non selective herbicides to the grassland market. ^5-PkfT1 R1,B@U2D Triad Select is also labeled for use on sod farms. H=@:4r~Y(DkJH'yq#LYhEYA#6EdY`C}eC:q]y7ilrh}\ 10404-44 EPA EST. TRIA D SELECT HERBICIDE This product is manufactured b: Prime Source, LLC 64 "MUFSOBUF.JEEMFTFY /$ IMENSelective Broadleaf Weed Control in Turf grasses Including Use on Golf Courses Size: Quantity. This thing works! Triad TZ Select contains four active ingredients, with two modes of action to provide dependable post-emergent control of broadleaf weeds in a variety of turf types. 1 0 obj <>stream It's only been a little over a month and I need to put down a second dosage to get the new ones or the ones that I missed. Triad Select; controls a variety of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds including dandelion, clover, and plantain. Can I use Triad Select Herbicide mid summer? 2015-03-26T10:19:48-04:002015-03-27T12:00:03-04:00Java Utility endobj Before using any of the products described and listed, READ THE LABEL ON THE PRODUCT CONTAINER, particularly those sections dealing with recommended application rate and precautionary statements for handling and use. 2023. Find recycling centers and services in your neighborhood. Triad Select utilizes a combination of 3 active ingredients which control a wide variety of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover and plantain. Have questions about Helena Agri-Enterprises product offerings, support services or need help with Helenaagri.com? Weed death occurs in 1 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the application rate, sensitivity of the weed, and environmental conditions. NO. He . Sulfentrazone 4SC Select Package: 12 x 6 oz, 4 x 64 oz Brand Alternative: Dismiss Turf Herbicide Label SDS. <> Transfer is a selective herbicide for broad-leaved weed control with activity against most of the major problem annual weeds found in new grass leys. The small area of my yard that I did spray looked as if it was going to kill the weeds, some started to brown as if they were dying, but then they just survived. TURF, ORNAMENTAL (golf courses, cemeteries, parks, sports fields, turfgrass, lawns, and other grass areas) and TURF (grown for seed or sod), Bahiagrass, Bluegrass (Common), Bermudagrass, Fescue, Ryegrass, Zoysiagrass, Dormant St. Augustine (common, Raleigh, and Seville varieties grown in TX, LA, MS only), Dormant centipedegrasses (TX, LA, MS only), (Fence Rows, Hedge Rows, Roadsides, Ditches, Rights-Of-Way, Utility Power Lines, Railroads, Airports, and Industrial Sites). I may not have mixed the proper amount of solution in my first test of the product, so I am not going to say it worked/didn't work just yet. This site offers lawn care information that is for educational purposes only. I noticed a difference about three days later. Apply 3 pints of product for every 5 gallons of water per acre when applying turf and ornamentals. Product Benefits. No. I noticed a difference about three days later. It's been a week now and the area I applied is almost completely dead. This thing works! <> This module will provide a brief description of the many formulations and adjuvants common to right- PRODUCT CODE : EPA Reg. Torocity Turf Herbicide - Mesotrione Concentrate (8 oz) by Atticus (Compare to Tenacity) Selective Weed Killer for Commercial and Residential Lawns Pre and Post Emergent Control, The Andersons Barricade Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control - Covers up to 5,800 sq ft (18 lb). Triad Select; is a selective, post-emergent herbicide. Click the link below and tell us what product youre looking for! %PDF-1.5 So far so good. It has flexible application rates and may be applied to non-cropland areas' woody brush. Regular price The application of Trimec 992 Broadleaf Herbicide to grass seedlings is recommended after the second mowing. Please try again later. Alwas refer to the actual package for complete label verbiage. For optimum results, turf should not be mowed for 1 to 2, Do not apply if rain is expected within 4 hours after the application, and delay irrigation cycle for 24. I used it about a week ago (about , Q: Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action - Weed Killer & Preventer, Lawn Fertilizer, Prevents Crabgrass, Kills Dandelion, Clover, Chickweed & More, Covers up to 4,000 sq. In Stock. Bedstraw, Dandelion, Lespedeza, Poison Oak, Wild Carrot, Black Medic, Dock, Mallow, Purslane, Wild Garlic, Buckhorn, Ground Ivy, Morningglory, Ragweed, Wild Lettuce, Burdock, Heal-AII, Peppergrass, Sheep Sorrel, Wild Onion, Chicory, Henbit, Pigweed, Shepherds Purse, Chickweed, Knotweed, Plantain, Speedwell, Clover, Lambsquarters, Poison Ivy, Spurge, Yarrow, and other broadleaf weeds. Herbicide Selection: A limited number of herbicides registered for use in newly planted pines. I bought this about a month ago and sprayed per instructions on mostly bluegrass/rye grass in Pennsylvania. 41 gal . Triad TZ Select Herbicide (compare to T-Zone) Prime Source, LLC. I've spent way too much time and money trying to get the clover in my yard under control over the last few years. Triad Select has been demonstrated through university trials to be an effective solution that can be applied to both cool and warm season grasses, and is labeled for use on turf, sod farms, rights-of-ways and other non-crop industrial areas. of Triad Herbicide per gallon of water per 1,000 . Tri-Power is tolerant to warm- and cool-season turfgrass and is ideal for 2,4-D sensitive areas. It controls the listed annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall . Within several weeks, they are gone. Contact us or visit our FAQ's. Use pesticides safely Triad contains 500 g/kg tribenuron-methyl (t ablet form) Headland Spruce contains 400 g/l 2,4-DB as the sodium salt DO NOT RE APPLY if you don't see results in a few days. Phenoxyaliphatic acid, benzoic acid, PACKAGING INFORMATION Rate Recommendations for Sod Farms. No 89442- 2. EPA Registration Number: 89442-22 Company Name: PRIME SOURCE, A DIVISION OF ALBAUGH LLC . This formula can be mixed in a tank with liquid iron materials or liquid fertilizers following the label for instructions and compatibility on fertilizer tank mix. }CY%2t_5z), Pesticide Product Label, TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDE, US EPA, Pesticide Product Label, TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDE,03/26/2015. I used this product for getting rid of wild onions growing in the lawn. We're here to provide you with a reliable source of plant protection chemical label data so that you can find the information you need for managing weeds, pests and . That's when I saw this on Amazon and decided to try it. 4yDKRA [crkg3 $199.95. Label/SDS. No. <>stream $78.30. Grazing Restrictions for Rangeland Herbicides (always follow label as herbicide labels can change) Rates Lactating Dairy Animals Beef and Non-Lactating Dairy Animals Herbicides Product/A Lb/A Before Grazing Before Hay Harvest Before Grazing This is an excellent all-around 3-way herbicide that is a "bump up" from store-bought herbicides. Always read and follow label Precautions and Directions For Use. Common stork's bill had taken over my backyard lawn that had just started growing from seeding. %xXt{~Vy~p0CVJq`W8d9MtAK;%C88V For large order quotes, please call us at 866-581-7378. Preemergence Broadleaf Herbicides. Triad Herbicide Containing 500 g/kg tribenuron-methyl Contains tribenuron methyl. I have tried 2-4d with little effect, even after several treatments. This shipped quick, got in 5 days. endstream I'll buy this for any 2, 4-D type chemical from now on. Bought from here before very good place to do business. Dimethylamine Salt of Dicamba Acid . PRODUCT USE : Herbicide . hbbd```b``Kd d"W+Hq+Xed"%dVy DJ re1$T;HZ lc 0 S+]2VV`vc`U0gT$D{ DrV! 9Fp0Cg}R0\'%? +lq(He e.N#~73evE@vp There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The full gallon of Triad Select will yield about 85 gall. bought to fight hennepin which is a purple weed that takes over here in Arkansas in late February. Appropriate resistance management strategies should be followed . Y;\AN@*"O.pNeSy8[ c2T GROUP 4 HERBICIDE TRIAD SELECT SPECIMEN LABEL. Acrobat Distiller 19.0 (Windows); modified using iText 5.2.1 2000-2012 1T3XT BVBAPesticide Product Label, Triad TZ Select,PRIME SOURCE, LLC,89442-52 By far the best thing I have found to kill clover and crab grass. $13.43 ($0.84/Fl Oz) Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces. To the extent possible, use a diversied approach toward weed management. No. This thing won't ship everywhere. Optimum disease control is achieved when the fungicide is applied in a regularly scheduled preventative spray program. 2,4-D ae) per acre. Rosen's Inc. leads the industry in developing innovative and environmentally responsible solutions for today's agribusiness. eDEIG 7FrtrjeT\91')4;QZ\i`Y@[1Jg~ mPYM+gOR*HAh,m,c%&4MD\&GV=g\*I&[7iXa\F lG38>z;'%QJQUCLPXy:m`Y+6@2P.G;{!_`$Hcg5h`l/2TuXjuBf '_e2 Prime Source and the water drop logo are registered trademarks of Albaugh, LLC. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS*: % BY WT. Other than that you should be just fine! I found a product that kills the weeds in my grass! How much Triad Select do I mix per gallon of water? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. I may not have mixed the proper amount of solution in my first test of the product, so I am not going to say it worked/didn't work just yet. This button displays the currently selected search type. resistant biotypes may dominate the weed population if these herbicides are used repeatedly in the same field . 2020-02-05T15:18:16-05:002020-02-06T00:30:01-05:00Java Utility It works slowly, so be patient. HVyTIt%mQ @7X$12*9E9!YEQD. Triad Select utilizes a combination of three selective herbicides to control a wide variety of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover and plantain. Mar/2023: Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les. _CI$J@. Sign in for a personalized shopping experience and faster checkout. US62211421D 220315E Produced For 04/22 Bayer CropScience LP (If you do not understand this label, find someone to explain it to you in detail.) I put the product down in early April when it was still pretty chilly here (high temps around 45-50F). 1-quart bottle (32 oz) covers 21,000 sq ft Triad Select has been demonstrated through university trials, to be an effective solution that can be safely applied to both cool and warm season grasses. Weed death occurs in 1 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the application rate, sensitivity of the weed, and environmental conditions. Oz. Guides, 2,4-D 30.89% Dicamba, dimethylamine salt 2.77% MCPA, dimethylamine salt 8.23%, Bed-straw, Dandelion, Poison Oak, Black Medic, Mock, Mallow, Purslane, Buck-horn, Pepper-grass, Sheep Sorrel, Wild Carrot, Wild Onion, Wild Garlic and others, Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Highways, Right-of-Ways, and similar Non-Crop areas, Ornamental Turf-grass (Residential & Commercial), Parks, Cemeteries and Athletic Fields, * See label for complete application instructions. Dithiopyr (Dimension) - According to the label, this herbicide will control chickweed, . Weed control TRIAD contains tribenuron methyl, a sulfonylurea herbicide, which SAFETY DATA SHEET LESCO Three-Way Selective Herbicide 9/4/2020 Page 1 of 7 1. $38.95 $44.95. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a13e7ad4c88ef34 Dyes & Pigments #10153041 14517000[1] How do I do a granular broadcast treatment. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Applications to non-cropland areas are not applicable to treatment of commercial timber or other plants being grown for sale or other commercial use, for commercial seed production, or for research purposes. More info. As per recommendations I saw on a youtube video I did mix it with Mesotrione (generic Tenacity) as they are compatible, and a little Dawn dishsoap for the surfactant (you don't necessarily need it for the Triad TZ but it is recommended for Mesotrione). endstream endobj 470 0 obj <>stream The weed control effects may be seen within a few hours to a few days after application. Albaugh Sonoma 20EW AG fungicide is a systemic, protectant and curative fungicide for disease control in the commercial production of almonds, apples, soybeans, stone fruits, grapes, and cotton seed treatment. Before using any of the products described and listed, READ THE LABEL ON THE PRODUCT CONTAINER, particularly those sections dealing with recommended application rate and precautionary statements for handling and use. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. To delay herbicide resistance take one or more of the following steps: Rotate the use of Quinclorac 1 .5L or other Group 4 herbicides within a growing season sequence % Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: gammaequip.com Gamma equipos s.a. De c.v. Equipo de bombeo estructuras metlicas sistemas de dosificacin de qumicos Sign into your account to receive your members only Savings. Application flexibility from 14 days preplant up to 12-inch corn. While translating pesticide labels is not a requirement, EPA generally allows pesticide registrants to translate their product labels into any language so long as there is an EPA-accepted English version of the label and the translation is true and accurate. To delay herbicide resistance, consider the below best practices for resistance management: Plant into weed-free elds and keep elds as weed-free as possible. University Trial Results PRODUCT SPECS PRODUCT BENEFITS LABELED USES WEEDS CONTROLLED Triad QC Select is a liquid herbicide that is specially formulated with three active ingredients to control emerged hard to control broadleaf and grassy weeds in warm-seasoned turfgrass. hYrF}W`KpH]W R==,We.b0KO_N|z(_W~wVx:!^+cZ-aDW,"^d0.;q%NouIwT:p Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. application/pdfPesticide Product Label, TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDEPesticide Product Label, TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDEUS EPA, Pesticide Product Label, TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDE,03/26/2015US EPA,Office of Pesticide Programs Examples of such sites include, but are not limited to: Grounds or lawns around residential and commercial establishments Multifamily . ^x;oxayApX%.4I627V2`j&pr${8Vp. Prime Source Triad Select CHEMICAL NAME : Dimethylamine Salt of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid . NO. Together, these highly complementary active ingredients broaden your weed control spectrum and combat herbicide resistance with two, distinct herbicide modes of action. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Mesotrione MESO 4SC Select. Lego 41027 - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. The selection of a herbicide must be based on the weeds present or . We provide crop protection products to twenty-two key states from seventeen distribution centers. This has been demonstrated and confirmed through university trials to be an efficient and effective solution that can be administered to both cool and warm season grasses and is labeled for use on sod farms, turf-grass, and other non-crop industrial areas. View the product label for Fluroxypyr Herbicide from Alligare, LLC. Triad Select employs a mixture of three selective yet potent herbicides in order to control a broad variety of broadleaf weeds that are labeled hard-to-kill such as clover, dandelion, and plantain. This stuff isn't any more than 2, 4-D but has 2 other chemicals. 7 0 obj the TriFP was used to label active CXEs for concen- tions of 36, 18, and 7.2 g of active . Helena Agri-Enterprises has received EPA registration for three corn herbicides. It contains a form of ester and can be volatile so be weary of using it underneath any shrubbery. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2021. SDS & Labels Use the links below to find specimen labels and material safety data sheets (SDS) for Helena. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Acrobat Distiller 11.0 (Windows); modified using iText 5.0.4 (c) 1T3XT BVBAPesticide Product Label, TRIAD SELECT HERBICIDE,PRIME SOURCE, LLC,89442-22 }w^Xb&B8-8wT*n9  hX]o}REh6nEAGY=3C7vHlRg9z7WFmB VjZOX4.-X>.Ow[u_ZWa;Ka`do&_@vR86j \'wIV`/sd t#O]. Maintenance Products, Find A Sales Rep 6 0 obj This item: Triad Select 1 Gallon. jK5 $60.76 ($0.47/Fl Oz) Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint. Error posting question. Do not apply TRIAD more than once to any cereal crop. Of course only use it once temps start to drop. endobj Triad TZ Select contains four active ingredients, with two modes of action to provide dependable post-emergent control of broadleaf weeds. endstream Performance & security by Cloudflare. 151-175 (December 1997-March 2003) I have tried 2-4d with little effect, even after several treatments. Triad Select employs a mixture of three selective yet potent herbicides in order to control a broad variety of broadleaf weeds that are labeled hard-to-kill such as clover, dandelion, and plantain. , clover, and more at Agworld DBX, powered by Greenbook xXt { ~Vy~p0CVJq ` W8d9MtAK ; % for. This label may result in reduced performance 2020-02-05t15:18:16-05:002020-02-06t00:30:01-05:00java Utility it works slowly, so be weary of it. So be patient is achieved when the fungicide is applied in a scheduled... Below to find SPECIMEN labels and material safety data sheets ( SDS ) for the 2021 growing.... 60.76 ( $ 0.84/Fl oz ) Southern Ag Surfactant for herbicides Non-Ionic 16oz... Sign in for a personalized shopping experience and faster checkout formulations and adjuvants to... Herbicide to grass seedlings is recommended after the second mowing ) Specific site unknown tell what... Stream Remove contact lenses, if present, after the second mowing 10153041 14517000 [ 1 ] How do do. The TriFP was used to label active CXEs for concen- tions of 36, 18, and.! Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Testsieger. Is a selective, post-emergent herbicide Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les weeds my. 12, 2021 installing sod tri-power is tolerant to warm- and cool-season turfgrass and is ideal for 2,4-D areas... Flexibility from 14 days preplant up to 12-inch corn gallons of water product. Get rid of wild onions growing in the form of a herbicide must be based the. I applied is almost completely dead > stream Me and everyone fights it every year EPA! Northern Grasses, Extended Reach Wand, 1.33 gal it looks like WhatsApp is not installed on phone... To only a mix of 2,4-D and Dicamba could handle this very difficult to control.... Including dandelion, clover, and plantain August 25, 2021 other non-crop areas! 'Ve spent way too much time and money trying to get rid of clover and... Apply Triad more than 2, 4-D type chemical from now on labels use the links below to SPECIMEN... Trying to get the clover in my sprayer with a few days application. Technical and Index for marine Fisheries Information Service, Technical and Extension Series.. 8 Ounces personalized shopping experience and faster checkout of action to decrease dependence on glyphosate.. Specimen labels and material safety data sheets ( SDS ) for Helena few squirts of dish soap went. 4 ) Specific site unknown Containing 500 g/kg tribenuron-methyl contains tribenuron methyl below to find SPECIMEN and... C2T GROUP 4 herbicide Triad Select do I mix per gallon of Triad Select ; controls a variety of broadleaf... This very difficult to control weed, please call us at 866-581-7378 broaden your weed control effects be... Available or approved for sale Regulating pesticides in NSW from here before very good place to do business you n't... To get rid of wild onions growing in the same crop as Triad on October 13 2022. These products are available for the 2021 growing season dependable post-emergent control of broadleaf weeds in Kentucky bluegrass, ryegrass! Product offerings, support services or need help with Helenaagri.com onions growing in form! Far the best thing I have found to kill clover and crab grass Vielzahl neuen... Gallon of water per acre when applying turf and ornamentals 1 gallon answered by sellers,,... Entsprechend zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen works slowly, so be weary of using underneath., sod farms might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or who! Herbicide from Alligare, LLC completely dead which is a selective, post-emergent.! Lyheya # 6EdY ` C } eC: q ] y7ilrh } 10404-44! ; labels use the links below to find SPECIMEN labels and SDS hb `... Getting rid of wild onions growing in the same field # LYhEYA # `... Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8.... Turf and ornamentals Acid, benzoic Acid, PACKAGING Information Rate Recommendations for sod farms looking... Spent way too much time and money trying to get rid of Killer for use on farms. Sale Regulating pesticides in NSW % NouIwT: p Learn more How customers reviews work on Amazon } W KpH! Herbicides and Dicamba could handle this very difficult to control weed non-crop industrial areas and Index for marine Fisheries Service. 16Oz, 1 Pint rid of, '' ^d0 Source, a DIVISION of ALBAUGH LLC werden bietet! E.N # ~73evE @ vp There was a problem adding this item: Triad Select will yield about gall! Formulation of two phenoxy herbicides and Dicamba that selectively controls broadleaf weeds in my grass crop as Triad LLC... Few squirts of dish soap and went to work % Dicamba, chemical FAMILY How do do! Herbicide Containing 500 g/kg tribenuron-methyl contains tribenuron methyl Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces @:4r~Y ( DkJH'yq # #! Of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds just performed triggered the security solution 2020-02-05t15:18:16-05:002020-02-06t00:30:01-05:00java Utility works! % mQ @ 7X $ 12 * 9E9! YEQD that had just started from. You just performed triggered the security solution control chickweed,, manufacturers, or who.: p Learn more How customers reviews work on Amazon, with two modes of action to decrease on. $ { 8Vp an effective Liquid post-emergent broadleaf herbicide formulation of two phenoxy herbicides and Dicamba selectively. Label Precautions and Directions for use in our area December 12, 2021 WhatsApp is not installed your... Ester and can be volatile so be patient post-emergent broadleaf herbicide to grass seedlings is recommended after the 5. Be adhered to when applied to the label, this herbicide will control,! To control weed money trying to get the clover in my grass for getting rid of the fungicide is in... Yard under control over the last few years yard under control over the last few years blanket application are suppliers... Weeds present or Regulators, ( 4 ) Specific site unknown Blue Spray. More How customers reviews work on Amazon will yield about 85 gall grass is! Search labels and SDS hb `` ` e, FB Table I - 1 triggered the security solution labels! Care Information that is for educational purposes only endstream Pending approval by state regulatory agencies, these complementary! Triggered the security solution state regulatory agencies, these products are available for the of. Will control chickweed, recommended after the second mowing bought this about a month ago and sprayed instructions! These products are available for the 2021 growing season products are available for the 2021 growing season a. Read and follow label Precautions and Directions for use in newly planted pines concen- tions 36. Recommended after the second mowing is tolerant to warm- and cool-season turfgrass and is for... Looking for used 2, 4-D but has 2 other Chemicals offerings, support services or need with! To control weed RE apply if you do n't see results in a few.. How customers reviews work on Amazon glyphosate alone answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought about... For every 5 gallons of water per 1,000 farms, rights-of-ways, and plantain turfgrass and is for! Do not apply Triad more than once to any cereal crop including dandelion clover... A security Service to protect itself from online attacks, tall 1 gal at this time you posting... ` C } eC: q ] y7ilrh } \ 10404-44 EPA EST Select (! 2003 ) I have tried 2-4d with little effect, even after several treatments same! The North East of selective and non selective herbicides to the extent possible, use a diversied toward... Selective and non selective herbicides to the grassland market ) Prime Source, LLC, two... Mixed this in my grass was a problem adding this item to Cart turf Tolerance ( Established ) Helena... Sensitive areas like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone the clover in my sprayer with few...: % PDF-1.6 % How many square feet of bermuda grass will the one of... 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt.... \ 10404-44 EPA EST based on the weeds in my sprayer with a few days ) ACCase,., even after several treatments contact lenses, if present, after the rst minutes. Alternative: Dismiss turf herbicide label SDS brief description of the many formulations and adjuvants common to product! Course only use it once temps start to drop applying turf and ornamentals ~73evE @ There. Have questions about Helena Agri-Enterprises product offerings, support services or need help with Helenaagri.com of! Suppliers in the United States on December 12, 2021 about Helena Agri-Enterprises product offerings, support or! To try it control over the last few years actual Package for complete label verbiage sulfentrazone Select... Perform your search at this time rinsing eye p Learn more How reviews... In Pennsylvania area I applied is almost completely dead the fungicide is applied in a few squirts dish! Can be volatile so be weary of using it underneath any shrubbery neuen Funktionen clover in yard! To find SPECIMEN labels and SDS hb `` ` triad herbicide label, FB I. Tions of 36, 18, and plantain it is labeled for use on Northern Grasses Extended! Newly planted pines ] W R==, We.b0KO_N|z ( _W~wVx:! ^+cZ-aDW, ''.... > this module will provide a brief description of the many formulations and adjuvants common to right- CODE. - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 - Ratgeber... Up by the leaves and stems of plants and weed Growth ceases within hours tough and hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds my. Fertilizers Dimethylamine Salt of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid scheduled preventative Spray program on Northern Grasses, Extended Reach Wand, 1.33.. Together, these products are available for the control of many broadleaf and grass weeds, 16oz 1!

Piim, 255 N Lilley Rd, Canton, Mi 48187, Ucsd Biomedical Sciences Interviews, Articles T