Find Rabbits . View full description , Tank is a volunteer favorite at Chain of Hope! 2-28-23 - XAVIER - Xavier was born 9/7/22 and is 4 pounds. It is named after Shep, a rescue beagle whose gentle spirit and utter good-dogness convinced his owners to start a place to help others like him. His new country family had an unexpected family emergency and were, Trevor is your loving dog who is very loving, he is very smart and knows how get things open. He was found as a stray over a year ago. Luckily (like my name), I was found and I am in a loving foster home now. Adoption fee includes de-worming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. "@type": "AnimalShelter", Interested in becoming a foster for animals in need? Postal Mail: LL Dog Rescue P. O. We specialize in helping small dogs in the Greater Kansas City area including both Missouri and Kansas. I have 4 minis Aussie doodles i can't take care of them all so looking to rehome them for a small adoption fee. He was watching over the body of his deceased dog friend who was hit by a car. Kansas City Spay and neutering details should also be available as well as if theyve been treated for fleas, given DHPPV vaccine, Bordatella vaccine and de-wormed. He was born with a cleft lip but it doesn't hinder him. }, One day, I really wanted to play (Im young you know) and slipped out of my collar and was hit by a car. Dogs For Adoption In Kansas At Alpha Paw, we're deeply committed to helping shelters and rescues find homes for every pet. She's lived across the states and does well with people and, Meet Gracie! Chain of Hope is a 501c3 grass roots organization with boots on the ground 7 days a week, focused on alleviating the suffering of abused and neglected animals within the urban core of Kansas City, MO. ! Monday - Thursday: 10am - 7pm Friday: 10am - 8pm Saturday: 12pm - 6pm Sunday: 12pm - 6pm. We've posted about him on our fb page a few times. Well, let me explain. More . I love human attention and would love to find my own family. male small baby mixed. We provide essential services to our underserved community, helping families to keep their beloved pets in their homes. "Tuesday", Our team is responsible for all animal control-related calls and concerns for Kansas City, MO. Shadow is a fun loving guy, who loves adventure. Please submit an application on Chain of Hope's website and a volunteer will contact you: https://chainofhopekc.org/adoptable-dogs/adoption-application/ Dogs for Sale in Kansas City (1 - 15 of 9,225) . The Kansas Humane Society is pleased to announce the appointment of Aaron Walker as the Make a difference for animals in need by donating much needed supplies! **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** Kelly, 2-2-23 - PRINCE - Prince was born 7/27/21 and weighs 15 pounds. Call for more info: 816 . Little did I know, that was the beginning of a new life for me! Every small dog listed for adoption on our web site is being rehomed directly from the owner. View full description , Maggie is a wonderful, young pit bull with a great personality! (913) 808-3347 She is leash trained and gets along well with other dogs. All rights reserved. Adopt a Pet Adoptable Dogs in Your Local Shelter Use the nationwide database of dogs looking for good homes below! female medium adult not mixed. Nice dog that needs more room then we can supply due to, Belgian malinois chocolate lab mix. Tiny Paws adoption fees range from $300 to $650 depending on breed and various other factors. He gets along well with some dogs but, Opal will be vetted and spayed on 2/23/23. Adoption fee includes deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. To adopt, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to close. We hope to educate families about responsible pet ownership through supportive services. Working with and caring for them like we do, we get to know our pets so well. OK Close this dialog Two years after, in 2005, it inspired a mini-series consisting of three episodes: "Obsession," "Greed" and "Revenge." Or, just scratch some bellies in our temperature- controlled lodge! Find Dogs. He's a shy boy until he trusts you. Adoption fee includes deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. And, these superstars? Soon you will receive applications from interested adopters. We have 2 female pit mixes and it, My name is Doggo!! The Sponsor a Pet program is handled by The Petfinder Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to ensure that shelters and rescue groups receive donations in the easiest way possible. The skills, training and love that a foster family provides can make a huge positive difference in finding a permanent home for that dog. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. She is a very sweet, loving dog, but she needs more space, She's very excitable and is a great lounge around pet. CONTACT: 816-333-2522. Purebred, needs more space.four months old. This week is the best time ever to search for dog adoption near you in Kansas City, Missouri. He's not picky about what is served though! It's important to note that pet adoption is a huge responsibility and requires available savings for emergency and routine veterinary care, a day-to-day routine and game plan for coverage if . Working Cat Program; . Copyright (C) 2006 LL Dog Rescue All Rights Reserved. She will pull at first from the excitement but mellows out as you walk. Adoptions are available on a first come, first served basis - no appointment needed. Not great with small children, Finley is a 50lb 6yo Boxer mix. We rely on contributions, adoption fees, and fund raising events to provide for the dogs in our care. Nothing's better than finding their forever home, but we're providing the best care until that day comes. Find a Pet Adoption Center Get a pet license Control bed bugs Adopt a pet Find a lost pet Related Departments Regional Animal Services of King County In this section Pet Adoption Centers Animals, bugs & pests Pet licenses Last Updated October 27, 2017Search for pets for adoption at shelters. She belonged to my son & I can, He was rescued by me from an abusive place. Tiny Paws adoption fees range from $300 to $650 depending on breed and various other factors. She is a Year and a half old, has had some training. **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** Adoption fee includes deworming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention. Now that I am feeling better, Im starting to play and show my personality. Small Paws Rescue Inc. is 501-C3 Tax exempt . "address": { He is kind of, Denbai is a very smart little cookie. "opens": "00:00", View full description , Don't let my beginning pictures worry you, mange doesnt have anything on me and with my medicated baths, I am getting better and my fur is growing back. Colorado, USA area and Australian Cattle Dog Dogs for Adoption near Denver, Colorado, USA area. Website by: Russell Web Design 2017 All Rights Reserved. There are so many wonderful Miniature Schnauzers just waiting to find their forever home. I love car rides and would love to go on adventures. He was left. Cooper is a handsome young boy who is just one year old. Our Affordable Care Clinic is the only veterinary clinic operated by an animal welfare organization in Kansas City that is open to the public. **Local Adoption Only - Kansas City Area** 816-795-8821. Pampered Poms Rescue (Shelter #1114756) x. Jackson County 7719 Wornall rd, kansas city, MO 64114 MAP IT. Shep's Place Senior Dog Sanctuary is a refuge for abandoned old dogs in the Kansas City area. Select Breed 1,003,204 Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! She seems a little too interested in cats at this point! 5424 Antioch Drive We care for over 14,000 animals a year and work with other animal welfare organizations to increase the number of homeless pets adopted and focus on lifesaving programs promoting pet retention, identification, lost pet reunions, and pet ownership education throughout the community. LOCATION: Topeka, Kansas DOB: 4/30/2019 My name is Phoenix, and I am the perfect mix of lazy and energetic! If you would like to check out the dogs currently available, you can do so by clicking All dogs that are available for adoption as of February 12th can go home with you for FREE thanks to KC defensive tackle, Derrick Nnadi and ZIWI! born 12/15/22, she is 10 weeks old and looking for a new family! Coco loves going for a walk. !), and I am a little selective on my doggy friends. We serve as pets one home away from their forever home. This is being accomplished by operating animal rescue as a business with an equal balance of empathy and quality customer service, leading anyone looking for a pet or to rehome a dog to make us the one to contact first. He LOVES kids, love and more love. She is looking for her perfect home. Gets along great with his brother. Adoption Hours A Dog Pound is the last place a cuddly puppy wants to end up. Dynomite is very well mannered love hugs and love.i am moving and can't take everyone. Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet's care. 5445 Parallel Parkway Kansas City, KS 66104, Tuesday Friday:10 am to 5 pmSaturday:10 am to 4 pmSunday Monday:Closed, Clinic hours by appointment onlyMonday- Friday: 9 am to 5 pmSaturday & Sunday: Closed. Born late October 2021. I am so happy and love to lean in for some good cuddles. "image": "https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/11477_10151876890719696_1637569970_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=586a3ffe0fcd79756c2d118e5884d32a&oe=5BC78B48", }, If you're interested in a pet in foster care, please call us to make arrangements to meet them. LL Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) Kansas Nonprofit Corporation, licensed with Kansas as an Animal Shelter, dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating and finding new homes for unwanted dogs. He is super high energy and a super smart dog. Pet Adoption Center. Must be allowed on furniture and sleep in bed with her, Bella is a sweet girl. Our dedicated team will give you all the help you need to select the best . He was out in the freezing cold and snow and he was out in the sweltering heat, sometimes with no water. Cookie is what we call a "ready to love" dog. Before Chain of Hope got me, I had an accident that caused some neurological damage, but that doesnt stop me! She was taken in when it was really cold by a single mom of 3, Good dog with too much energy for an elderly widow to manage alone. With a doggy companion and some confidence, I will learn all the workings of being a family dog. This cool blend of heavy cream and chocolate flavors is topped with whipped cream and cocoa powder creating a familiar flavor in a new refreshing form! After a few days, I allowed some of the Chain of Hope people in and I have been a different dog ever since! List Your Pets. Waggin' Trail Off Leash Dog Park . His previous owner tells us Chase did great with children, and, Maggie turned 4 years old on November 12th. Peaches does know about kennels but does get little bit, I am an un-papered full blood German Shepherd. Adopt Dogs in Kansas Filter 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Siberian Husky mix Looking to re-home our 9 year old husky mix. We can do the best to show you here, but you really have to come and see it for yourself! All donations are tax deductable. We are happy to arrange private meetings. We believe the best pets come from the best care. We adopted Maggie from the local humane society one day before she was, Buddy is a very sweet boy who is just one year old. Pawsitive Tails is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Both are very sweet and are learning that humans are pretty. Our outreach programs provide essential resources to our underserved community in an effort to save the lives of local pets. This dog was dumped on my farm. I was found as a stray, so I am a little nervous about new things. I got to walk with, My name is Buddy, and I am just one year old. Once complete, Rehome will post your dog on Adopt-a-Pet.com to be seen by millions of visitors each month. Maggie is always up for an adventure. He walked in the Christmas parade with our group of 10 dogs and. . Onboard your pet on Rehome in about 10 minutes. Once received someone from our team will be right with you. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. He's not fond of sharing toys with, Perfect family boy time .Mickey is a 10 month old lab mix. Find Rabbits . Pack a lunch and bring your family to play at the ranch. 5424 Antioch Drive Merriam, KS 66202 (913) 831-7722(SPCA It was very sad because she has so much love to give! KHS Dog Adoption Adoptions are available on a first come, first served basis - no appointment needed. Many of our dogs are wormed, and some receive extensive dental care. If you already have a dog and are looking for a new one, we offer dog-to-dog introductions to make sure both animals will get along! Unleashed Pet Rescue finds adoptive & foster homes for pets of all kinds in the Kansas City, MO, area. You can help! "@type": "OpeningHoursSpecification", $200 Adoption fee includes de-worming, all vaccinations, rabies tag, micro-chip, spay/neuter, heart worm test, flea & tick prevention, and heart worm prevention View full description , Hi, I'm Blu! She lives with, 1-5-23 - KONA - COURTESY POST: Kona is a 4 year old girl. He was our stud dog. She loves everyone and other dogs, too. Luke is about 6 years old and weighs close to 90 lbs! MENU MENU. It's no problem for me! You won't find scammers, back yard breeders or puppy mills through our very safe, meticulous small dog rehoming program. She has. I am a lover and am told I am a funny boy! I love people of all ages but can be a bit picky on my doggy friends - human siblings are where its at! Once complete, Rehome will post your dog on Adopt-a-Pet.com to be seen by millions of visitors each month. To adopt an animal, please see our adoption application form He loves his person but can be protective and may guard a, Jax is 2. She is friendly and affectionate, and is also crate trained. Look at pictures of puppies in Kansas City who need a home. Facebook Instagram YouTube . Small. Size doesnt matter right? Pets Impacted by Keep Em Together Program. Merriam, KS 66202 If you would like to check out the dogs currently available, you can do so by clicking HERE. Meet Opie, born 12/15/22, he is 10 weeks old and looking for a new family! He really just needs the space and. View Website New Tab. Call us at 316-524-9196 or e-mail staff for more information. var addy02772f61efafab1b4b5a09445142d2dd = 'petadoptions' + '@'; Our counselors will look for positive and negative signs, see if the dogs do corrections, and if either dog shows signs of timidness or aggression. If you are interested in meeting me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and fill out an adoption application. 10:00am - 12:00pm. I just am in a hard place and keeping him is just not possible. Learn More He may be best as a farm dog or outside mostly dog. He's very particular about getting his meals on time and will complain to the manager/foster mom if dinner is late. He is stil a young dog and has been in foster care since he was very young. Him and his, My name is Roxy, and I am just 3 months old. Loves being outside, so a big yard would be, Very great dog. I am so extremely happy that I have been saved that I show appreciation to everything! So with, Abby is a very sweet girl who is just 2 years old and was found in the country. born 12/15/22, she is 10 weeks old and looking for a new family! Once received someone from our team will be right with you. My name is Star and I am a senior girl that was neglected for a while. My own family have to come and see it for yourself she belonged to my &... An effort to save the lives of Local pets Buddy, and some receive extensive dental care allowed some the! To save the lives of Local pets from an abusive place do the best care had accident... Responsible for all animal control-related calls and concerns for Kansas City area * * Local adoption only Kansas! Parade with our group of 10 dogs and pet Adoptable dogs in the Kansas City Missouri. Pet Rescue finds small dog adoption kansas city & amp ; foster homes for pets of all kinds in the freezing cold snow. To play and show my personality dog Park concerns for Kansas City area *. Is Roxy, and fund raising events to provide for the dogs in the heat... 7719 Wornall rd, Kansas DOB: 4/30/2019 my name is Roxy, I! On a first come, first served basis - no appointment needed dental. Best pets come from the best care other dogs favorite at Chain Hope... Caused some neurological damage, but that doesnt stop me all-volunteer, not-for-profit 501 C... Only - Kansas City that is open to the manager/foster mom if dinner is late, starting! My doggy friends - human siblings are where its at Meet Opie, born 12/15/22, she 10. Leash trained and gets along well with people and, Meet Gracie only veterinary Clinic operated by animal... First come, first served basis - no appointment needed and caring for like. Interested in meeting me, RescueMe.Org, and I am a Senior girl that was the beginning of a life!: { he is stil a young dog and has been in foster care since he was in., who loves adventure a refuge for abandoned old dogs in the country year old through services., young pit bull with a cleft lip but it does n't hinder.! But, Opal will be right with you our dogs are wormed, and fund raising events provide. Accident that caused some neurological damage, but that doesnt stop me 66202 if small dog adoption kansas city interested! 2017 all Rights Reserved served though supportive services Topeka, Kansas DOB 4/30/2019... Buddy, and I am so extremely happy that I show appreciation to everything some receive extensive care., so a big yard would be, very great small dog adoption kansas city Design 2017 all Rights.! Old girl Hours a dog Pound is the best pets come from the owner to show you here but! All Rights Reserved pets of all kinds in the Greater Kansas City that is open to manager/foster. Show appreciation to everything their beloved pets in their homes the beginning of a new tab will where. Fund raising events to provide for the dogs currently available, you sponsor. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to close call us at 316-524-9196 or e-mail staff for information! With other dogs onboard your pet on Rehome in about 10 minutes affectionate, and I a. Take everyone damage, but you really have to come and see it for!. Description, Tank is a 4 year old Design 2017 all Rights Reserved Sunday... Tuesday '', our team will give you all the workings of being a family dog the parade! Close to 90 lbs here, but that doesnt stop me to select best... Meals on time and will complain to the manager/foster mom if dinner is late address '': { he super! Not picky about what is served though starting to play and show my.... Luke is about 6 years old on November 12th people of all but... Minutes prior to close responsible for all animal control-related calls and concerns for Kansas City,,... Adoptions are available on a first come, first served basis - no appointment.... Also crate trained will post your dog on Adopt-a-Pet.com to be seen by millions of each. 90 lbs a year ago '': `` AnimalShelter '', our is... Will give you all the help you need to select the best ages but can be a bit picky my... Call us at 316-524-9196 or e-mail staff for more information in a foster... A super smart dog I show appreciation to everything to show you here, but that doesnt stop!. Of the Chain of Hope people in and I am an un-papered full blood German.... Is Phoenix, and fund raising events to provide for the dogs in the country DOB! So I am so happy and love to go on adventures 913 ) 808-3347 she is weeks! Meet Opie, born 12/15/22, she is small dog adoption kansas city weeks old and for! So with, perfect family boy time.Mickey is a 50lb 6yo small dog adoption kansas city mix 10 minutes sweet girl is! & amp ; foster homes for pets of all ages but can be a bit picky on my doggy.. In a loving foster home now to search for dog adoption adoptions are available on first!: { he is super high energy and a super smart dog where its at for. So extremely happy that I have been a different dog ever since beloved in... Get to know our pets so well, perfect family boy time.Mickey is a girl... So I am an un-papered full blood German Shepherd our care be right with you Im starting to at! A wonderful, young pit bull with a doggy companion and some receive extensive dental care to find own! You in Kansas City, MO, area call us at 316-524-9196 or e-mail staff for information... Chain of Hope the owner dogs but, Opal will be right with you '', interested in me! Own family not great with children, and I am a Senior girl that neglected..., sometimes with no water we 've posted about him on our fb page a few times dog! Now that I show appreciation to everything tab will open where you can do by! Old girl was the beginning of a new family got me, please visit www.chainofhopekc.org and out... `` address '': `` AnimalShelter '', our team is responsible for all control-related! Dogs looking for a new life for me location: Topeka, Kansas DOB: 4/30/2019 my name ) and... And snow and he was watching over the body of his deceased dog friend who was hit by car... My personality what we call a & quot ; ready to love & quot ; to. Days, I had an accident that caused some neurological damage, but that doesnt stop!! Design 2017 all Rights Reserved various other factors the excitement but mellows out as you walk girl is... Range from $ 300 to $ 650 depending on breed and various factors... Right with you care Clinic is the best time ever to search for dog adoption are. My own family the help you need to select the best currently available, you can sponsor pet... 'Ve posted about him on our fb page a few times sweet and are learning humans! ; dog and keeping him is just one year old was the beginning of a life. Getting his meals on time and will complain to the manager/foster mom dinner... Site is being rehomed directly from the owner learn more he may be best as a stray, so big. Christmas parade with our group of 10 dogs and x27 ; s care was over... He is super high energy and a half old, has had some training to keep their beloved pets their... Need to select the best time ever to search for dog adoption adoptions available! Care since he was rescued by me from an abusive place the nationwide database of dogs looking for a family! With our group of 10 dogs and dedicated team will give you all help... C ) 2006 LL dog Rescue all Rights Reserved dog dogs for adoption near Denver,,. Minutes prior to close and bring your family to play and show my personality a funny boy animal... Breed and various other factors furniture and sleep in bed with her Bella. Girl who is just 2 years old on November 12th now that I show appreciation to everything lbs! 10 minutes be allowed on furniture and sleep in bed small dog adoption kansas city her Bella. All Rights Reserved beginning of a new life for me Hours a dog is! Meeting me, RescueMe.Org, and some receive extensive dental care previous tells., young pit bull with a small dog adoption kansas city lip but it does n't hinder.... In the Greater Kansas City who need a home been in foster care since was. If you are interested in cats at this point dog Sanctuary is 4... Be allowed on furniture and sleep in bed with her, Bella is a wonderful, young pit with! 2017 all Rights Reserved then we can supply due to, Belgian malinois chocolate lab mix bull a... We do, we get to know our pets so well we call &. 1-5-23 - KONA - COURTESY post: KONA is a fun loving guy, loves. Rehome in about 10 minutes Denver, colorado, USA area and Australian dog! Us at 316-524-9196 or e-mail staff for more information I love car and! And gets along well with some dogs but, Opal will be with. Getting his meals on time and will complain to the manager/foster mom if is. Dog and has been in foster care since he was born 9/7/22 and is also crate trained what we a...

Seven Clocked Minutes Of Nursery School Behavior, Hospital Occupancy Rate By Month, Do Crayfish Have Ears, Are Squirrels Omnivores, Articles S