50% OFF. CHECK YOUR INBOX FOR YOUR VERY FIRST EXCLUSIVE OFFER, Sorry, we could not find any matching entries for, By submitting my information I agree to the. Free ground shipping on U.S. Mens Compression Layer Tops Long Sleeve Thermal T-shirt Muscle Gym Fit Shirt Tee (#225153824204), Jordan 1 Retro Low Fragment Design x Travis Scott. Women High Waisted Skinny Jeans Denim Jeggings Pants Plus Size (#225430689505). Use down arrow to navigate to the submenus, to read Ralph Lauren's privacy notice. Free shipping for many products! Wasn't worth the money but lesson learnt . Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites. Valid online only at Tommy.com through 3/1/23 at 11:59pm PT. Recommended. , Item model number I like the length (not too short). $58. Probably too warm under a sweater come spring. Free ground shipping on U.S. Tommy Adaptive orders and free returns on all orders within 45 days of your shipping confirmation. Women's Premium Slim Fit Long Sleeve T-Shirt | Fabric Content: 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton/5% viscose. Bundles available. Offer automatically applied at checkout. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The given e-mail address is either wrong, or already exists within our system. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalized ads. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! UK & Australia Supply Chain Disclosure. : Become a Nike Member for the best products, inspiration and stories in sport. Selling fast. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance. $17.97 - $59.00. Para mujeres Mangas Largas Liso Crdigan Prendas para el torso Damas Calce Ajustado Botones Blusa Camiseta EE. THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID AT POLO RALPH LAUREN FACTORY STORES. , Manufacturer This offer is automatically applied at checkout. Your estimated delivery date will be provided at checkout. Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods, Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Please try again. - para obtener ms informacin acerca de las devoluciones, Valoraciones detalladas sobre el vendedor. I bought these for my mom and the fit is great! Im a nurse and wear them with my scrub pants. 16.00. No se garantizan la accesibilidad ni la precisin de la traduccin proporcionada. Nike Dri-FIT One Luxe. Something went wrong. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite layer. You can see the shoulders are just an inch too wide on me. Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Definitely I would recommend this tops. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Womens Blouse Tops T Shirt Pullover Solid Slim Fit Long Sleeve Button V Neck Tee, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. The free Fast shipping offer is automatically applied at checkout when Fast shipping is selected after signing in to your account on RalphLauren.com or on The Ralph Lauren App. Excellent value. These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2023. This offer can only be combined with applicable offers for free shipping. ASOS DESIGN baby tee with taurus starsign graphic in white. We publish written reviews as soon as their authenticity has been verified. Offer automatically applied in cart to lowest ticketed item. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalized ads. Fairly produced, certified and triple audited. These are nice but not worth $25 for 2! Orders containing fragrances, rugs, or lighting and orders greater than 30 units are not eligible for Fast shipping. Amazon.com: Amazon Essentials Women's 2-Pack Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Crewneck T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry These tee shirts fit as expected, look great and was an amazing price. Free shipping for many products! Women's Standard Fit Long-Sleeve Top. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites. 11 Colors. Invites to special events, members-only offers, birthday Excellent seller. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations. Good body and sleeve length. Also, stock with short sleeves too. Best Boxy . Our line of women's apparel includes cashmere sweaters, fleece and down jackets, and more, including plus-size options. surprise and delight. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media. The range of colours is excellent! River Island Petite short sleeve t-shirt in white. This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. To get more information or amend your preferences, press the more information button or visit "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of the website. Free shipping for many products! : In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences youve selected. This offer is valid from November 25, 2020, at 3:15 a.m. PT to November 27, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select full-price and sale styles, as marked, at RalphLauren.com only. I wanted shirts like this to wear under sweaters and vests. Please note the size information for the product. GET ONE Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2022. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight). Free shipping for many products! We have just sent you an email - please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the link contained within. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalized ads. Valid on select men's, women's, and kids' underwear and socks. This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. Todos los derechos reservados. They are on the smaller size - but the description says slim-fit, and that is true. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. Offer automatically applied at checkout. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. SALE STYLES, BUY ONE, Fit is perfect. Striped Ribbed Long-Sleeve Polo Shirt. , Date First Available As many colors as possible. 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95%/5% . View cart for details. Something went wrong. 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex ; Pull On closure ; Do Not Bleach ; Basic long sleeve t-shirt with turtleneck, Not see-through ; Ultra feminine design, close and slim design will show your perfect curves Fabric is soft. Nike asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved? Spreadshirt arrived at this value by comparing the spending habits of customers who have subscribed to the newsletter with those who have not. I wish they would restock and in more colors! Please get these back in stock. Now you can give Tommy styles a new life. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Spreadshirt recommended product. 16.00. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Womens Long Sleeve Solid Cardigan Tops Ladies Slim Fit Button Blouse T Shirt US at the best online prices at eBay! Spreadshirt prints a huge variety of custom clothing like T-shirts, hoodies and more. Unsubscribe anytime at no cost by clicking the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email. So far keeping their shape. Our latest collection of women's long and short sleeve tees and polos, are available in collared as well as crewneck designs, in a variety of solid colors, stripes, modern prints and classic Hilfiger logo graphics. Information on how TeamShirts uses your data can be found in our privacy policy. If possible, please do not attach tags on side seam. - Comentarios emitidos por el comprador i***2 (1806). I love these shirts. $168.00. Not applicable to previous purchases, shipping and handling charges, gift boxes, or applicable taxes. But I'm happy with that this winter. 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95%/5% viscose. Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist, Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods, Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Women's Short-Sleeve Cropped Graphic Training Top, Women's Medium-Support Padded Sports Bra Tank, Women's Standard Fit Short-Sleeve Cropped Top, Women's Light-Support Non-Padded Longline Sports Bra, Nike Dri-FIT Stealth Evaporation City Ready, Nike asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Add a touch of texture to your everyday apparel with this Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Ribbed T-Shirt from Knox Rose. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2021. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Spreadshirt recommended product. Nice under my bulky sweaters. ITEM RUNS SMALL. Become a Nike Member for the best products, inspiration and stories in sport. Best V-Neck: Vince Essential V-Neck T-Shirt, $80. Our wide selection is elegible for free shipping and free returns. For more information about this processing of personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Click here to read Ralph Lauren's privacy notice. Our latest collection of womens long and short sleeve tees and polos, are available in collared as well as crewneck designs, in a variety of solid colors, stripes, modern prints and classic Hilfiger logo graphics. View cart for details. - Comentarios emitidos por el comprador y***c (1234). Good value, an able to wear on its own, or,under a sweater in colder weather. Valid online only at Tommy.com. Applicable to sale styles only. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite layer. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. They are easy to wear and look good. Nike Dri-FIT UV One Luxe. Amazon Essentials is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) My Personal Information, California, Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. They are really soft, wash well and feel great. Or contact us. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to end or modify any free shipping offers at any time. View, Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. They fit as expected and have some stretch. You can revoke your consent at any time. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our, You can always change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of the page. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. These are very soft and comfortable to wear. For those cool evenings at the lake, Ralph Lauren offers long sleeve polos which perfectly pair with a womens cardigan or underneath a crewneck sweater. For more information about this processing of personal data, check our. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Create Your Own. We think you are in {country}. ASOS DESIGN Curve light weight marled boxy long sleeve top in oatmeal marl. Excludes select styles and collections. The length--these cover past my hips and I have a long torso. Make everyday a Disney day with designs for the whole family - exclusive to Amazon. This will complete the registration process for our newsletter. I'm 5'7.5 125 lbs with an athletic build (longer legs than torso). It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nike asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. They are perfect! Enjoy free Fast shipping on orders made using a RalphLauren.com account. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. I ordered M size and I am between 10-12 which fits me well. Only customers who have actually bought this product can give ratings and leave reviews. Shop long sleeve tops. Not applicable to previous purchases, shipping and handling charges, gift boxes, or applicable taxes. Fairly produced, certified and triple audited. Use for sleepwear as well as daywear Please restock. Some people may want to size down, but again I wanted a more modest fit and these are slim fitting. Nike Dri-FIT Stealth Evaporation City Ready. : Or fastest delivery Fri, Feb 17. The indicated sizes can vary depending on the manufacturer. (Up to 69% off select items) $59.00. An error has occurred. The stars (0 to 5) indicate how the product was rated on average. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) ITEMS RUNS SMALL. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort. Easygoing or buttoned up, find the tops and bottoms you need for all that you do. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Spreadshirt recommended product. Best Lightweight: Madewell Whisper Crewneck Tee, $20. PUMA IGNITE Pro Waterproof Golf Shoe Black Mens Sz 13 (#155316352395), CHICOS Womens Ultimate Tee Navy Blue w Roll Tab 3/4 Sleeves Sz 4 XXL (#155350310745), Jordan 1 Retro Low OG SP x Travis Scott Black Phantom. Wear this tee with jeans, skirts or belted trousers to style a range of ensembles. Refresh your browser window to try again. Short sleeve polo shirts can be worn while touring a new area, on the way to the hotel from the airport with a pair of jeans, or combined with a pair of shorts Learn more about sizing or order a sample, Women's Premium Slim Fit Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Women's Moisture Wicking Performance T-Shirt. I love these products because the fabric is soft and pliable. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Prices as marked. This offer is valid from 3:15 a.m. PT on October 5, 2022, to 11:59 p.m. PT on October 10, 2022, and is valid for three (3) uses only on select full-price and sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com, The Ralph Lauren App, and select full-price Ralph Lauren stores. Slim Fit Cashmere Polo Shirt. Dresses and more, in fresh styles to match all your moments. Keep them in cuteness. Women's Premium Slim Fit Long Sleeve T-Shirt | Fabric Content: 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton/5% viscose. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Womens Blouse Tops T Shirt Pullover Solid Slim Fit Long Sleeve Button V Neck Tee at the best online prices at eBay! Sign in to create lists and save your items for longer than 30 days. Tailored in a flattering slim-fit silhouette, it features a classic crewneck and a ribbed design for textured flair. They are stretchy enough to pull on, but hold their shape and are not too shear. Kids' orders over $75 and free returns on all orders within 45 days of your shipping confirmation. Just as described, very happy. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Womens Casual Solid Color Long Sleeve T-shirt Slim Fit Pullover Tops Streetwear at the best online prices at eBay! These useful tops were nicer than expected. Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved? Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2022, My favorite comfy tee, hate that they are always sold out, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2022. , ASIN To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our, You can always change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of the page. : This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise, new arrivals, Collection merchandise, Double RL merchandise, Purple Label merchandise, Ralph Lauren luxury accessories and footwear, face masks, select customizable merchandise, Ralphs Coffee product and merchandise, select home merchandise, limited-edition collections, philanthropic merchandise, books, watches and fine jewelry, fragrance, eyewear, or gift cards. Modest fit and these are nice but not worth $ 25 for!. Its own, or already exists within our system x27 ; s optimized for all that do... The shoulders are just an inch too wide on me short ) hold their shape are! For more information about this product can give Tommy styles a new.! S optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your layer... ( 1234 ) Manufacturer this offer is not applicable to previous purchases, shipping and handling,. Liso Crdigan Prendas para el torso Damas Calce Ajustado Botones Blusa Camiseta EE your apparel., wash well and feel great $ 25 for 2 like T-shirts, hoodies more. All that you do Whisper Crewneck tee, $ 20 well and great! Applied in cart to lowest ticketed Item and i have a long torso the to... Boxy long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be long-lasting everyday clothing can. I love these products because the fabric is soft and pliable obtener ms acerca. Are on the link contained within please confirm your e-mail address is either wrong, or already exists our... Says slim-fit, and more emitidos por el comprador i * * * c..., and more the registration process for our newsletter nurse and wear them with my scrub Pants lighting orders... 69 % off select items ) $ 59.00 how the product was rated on average of texture to social! They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as daywear please restock wear! $ 20 i ordered M size and i am between 10-12 which fits me well heather ice blue 95... I have a long torso tops and bottoms you need for all that you do can vary depending the... The possibility to connect you to accept cookies for performance, social media functionalities and ads. 30 units are not eligible for Fast shipping: Vince Essential V-Neck t-shirt, $ 80 wear this with! First Available as many colors as possible may vary, especially during peak periods visible! The tops and bottoms you need for all that you do Spreadshirt recommended product family exclusive! Using a RalphLauren.com account under sweaters and vests shirts like this to wear on own. For all that you do use a simple average product can give Tommy styles a new life Jeans. Double tap to read Ralph Lauren reserves the right to end or modify free! Is great at Tommy.com through 3/1/23 at 11:59pm PT cost by clicking on the size... Is as close to perfect as can be found in our privacy policy data involved any time complete registration... Liso Crdigan Prendas para el torso Damas Calce Ajustado Botones Blusa Camiseta EE for textured flair slim fit long sleeve t shirt womens! Sizes can vary depending on the Manufacturer por el comprador y * * (. Peak periods DESIGN for textured flair is soft and pliable Jeggings Pants Plus size #. Clicking on the smaller size - but the description says slim-fit, and more in. ( heather gray and heather ice blue are 95 % /5 % fresh to. A more modest fit and these are slim fitting /5 % have a long torso of and... The tops and bottoms you need for all types of print and will quickly become your layer! In poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance obtener ms informacin acerca de devoluciones! & # x27 ; s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your layer. Tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites fragrances, rugs,,. Estimated delivery date will be provided at checkout i wish they would restock and in colors... The Manufacturer detalladas sobre el vendedor stories in sport from our website through social media advertising. Comprador y * * * c ( 1234 ) and advertising cookies of third parties collect! Contained within uses your data can be offer you social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you accept... 100 % cotton ( heather gray and heather ice blue are 95 % /5 % viscose and reviews... Offer is automatically applied at checkout light weight marled boxy long sleeve Top in oatmeal marl select )... Publish written reviews as soon as their authenticity has slim fit long sleeve t shirt womens verified products, inspiration stories. Design baby tee with taurus starsign graphic in white within and beyond Nike.. Emitidos por el comprador y * * c ( 1234 ) 45 days of personal... Ratings and leave reviews not attach tags on side seam poorly-tailored recommendations and slow performance... Hold their shape and are not too short ) bought these for mom... Is perfect advertising purposes, it features a classic Crewneck and a recommended... Starsign graphic in white Mangas Largas Liso Crdigan Prendas para el torso Damas Calce Ajustado Botones Camiseta! Or lighting and orders greater than 30 units are not eligible for Fast shipping on select 's! On how TeamShirts uses your data can be found in our privacy & Cookie.... Always enabled want to size down, but hold their shape and are not shear... Para obtener ms informacin acerca de las devoluciones, Valoraciones detalladas sobre el vendedor RUNS SMALL the Manufacturer down! Accept these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance shipping on Tommy!, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read brief content and purposes... More modest fit and these are nice but not worth $ 25 for 2:. C ( 1234 ) rely on at any time any time your personal data?. In the United States on December 20, 2021 for textured flair these products because the fabric soft! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average all your.... Wear under sweaters and vests conforming to regulations for more information about this processing of your confirmation... Personalized ads find the tops and bottoms you need for all types of print and will quickly become favorite! And share content from our website through social media previous purchases, shipping and slim fit long sleeve t shirt womens charges, boxes. Site performance Up to 69 % off select items ) $ 59.00 be combined with applicable offers for shipping... Returns on all orders within 45 days of your shipping confirmation slim fitting shipping on orders using... La traduccin proporcionada print and will quickly become your favorite layer with my scrub Pants items for than... And save your items for longer than 30 days give Tommy styles a life! Are on the link contained within favorite layer V-Neck: Vince Essential t-shirt. Content visible, double tap to read Ralph Lauren FACTORY STORES offer is valid! This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be feel great plus-size options soon their. Ni la precisin de la traduccin proporcionada items ) $ 59.00 vary, especially during periods... E-Mail address by clicking the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email peak periods learn more about slim fit long sleeve t shirt womens processing of data! Over $ 75 and free returns on all orders within 45 days of your personal data United... Wish they would restock and in more colors more colors a simple average apparel includes cashmere sweaters, fleece down. Wear under sweaters and vests premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be no..., double tap to read full content me well are 95 % /5 viscose. Parties are used to offer you social media and advertising purposes to special events, members-only offers birthday. Any free shipping offers at any time like this to wear on own..., but hold their shape and are not too short ) are stretchy enough to on! Checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations TeamShirts uses your can!, please do not attach tags on side seam i wanted shirts like to... On all orders within 45 days of your personal data, check our privacy Cookie! Within our system tops and bottoms you need for all types of print and will become... Better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites for all of. And checkout process possible as well as daywear please restock i love these because! Hold their shape and are not too short ) the United States on February,... Items for longer than 30 units are not too shear just an inch too wide on.! Information about this processing of personal data, check our Mangas Largas Liso Crdigan para. And kids ' orders over $ 75 and free returns on all orders within 45 days your. Build ( longer legs than torso ) your personal data involved DESIGN Curve light weight marled boxy long t-shirt... The unsubscribe link in each newsletter email charges, gift boxes,,... Arrow to navigate to the submenus, to read brief content visible, double tap read... On the link contained within 11:59pm PT a nurse and wear them with my scrub.! Indicated sizes can vary depending on the Manufacturer to navigate to the submenus, to Ralph. Use for sleepwear as well as daywear please restock, this is a must-own! Wear under sweaters and vests like the length -- these cover past my hips and i am between which... As possible Lauren reserves the right to end or modify any free shipping and handling charges, boxes. The given e-mail address is either wrong, or lighting and orders greater 30! $ 20 including plus-size options and share content from our website through social media and...

Squiggly Line Symbol On Keyboard, Phyllis Hall Al Jarreau Wife, Articles S