Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Avenue NW Roanoke, VA 24016 Claim this funeral home Serenity Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who. Arrangements by Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope. Funeral Planning and Grief Resources | My sincere condolences goes out to Beryl and the entire family on the most precious loss of Mrs McCadden. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. I remember how nice your Mother was to us when my family would visit my Aunt who lived next door to you all. He was born on July 29, 1952 to the late Fred Scales, Sr. and . She will be grea, Janet Hughes NabloJanet Hughes Nablo, age 78, finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired, and left this earth on February 11, 2023, af, Beverly Lane Hobbie LumsdenMay 16, 1949 - February 22, 2023Beverly Lane Hobbie Lumsden of Roanoke, Virginia, passed away on Wednesday, Februar. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. She will be sorely missed. February 27, 2023. Ms McCadden loved the W N Hunter Choir and we loved her. She was a member of St Gerard Catholic Church, The Park Church (University), and was a Watch Care member of Pilgrim Baptist Church. I love you and may god provide peace and comfort during this time of sorrow. Search Roanoke obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Write your message of sympathy today. There is no photo or video of Shirley Deloris White Fox Ollie.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. 119 were here. Obituaries act as quiet reminders of the finite nature of our lives. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. She is also survived by cousins, nieces, nephews, in-laws other family and friends. One of her favorite things to do was to sing with her mother and siblings, The Edwards Family, and with Stewart Jones Ensemble. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. Privacy | Vernon TaylorVernon Taylor, 78, of Roanoke, passed away on February 24, 2023. Admin, Respectfully serving families for generations, Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Services is committed, families we serve during the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Deborah was a product of the Roanoke City Public School System. Feb 26, 2023, Shirley "Loretta" Bandy EwersDecember 8, 1941 - February 22, 2023Shirley "Loretta" B. Ewers, 81, of Roanoke, Va. went to her Heavenly home on , Diane Lynne Bogaty HoldrenJuly 31, 1960 - February 22, 2023On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, Diane Lynne Bogaty Holdren of Roanoke, Va., passed. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville Home | Sending prayers and hugs to the family. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 15, 1938 - Well take the first step with you! Dear Beryl, Mac, all the children, grandchildren,and great-grandchildren who Jeanette loves so dearly. Thank you for visiting Serenity Funeral Home's Official Website, the Roanoke Valley's exclusive provider of affordable funerals and cremations with dignity and distinction. Love Alfreider Stevens Grogan. Dwight O. Steele, Sr., Mrs. Connie B. Steele, Dwight O. Steele, Jr., Dwone O. Steele and the entire staff of Serenity Funeral Home are dedicated to integrity, honesty and fairness to all who call upon their services. She will be greatly missed. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. I did not have the honor of knowing Mrs. McCadden, but what a legacy she has left. A funeral service will be held on Monday, March 6th 2023 at 12:00 PM at the St. John's Episcopal Church (1 Mountain Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24016). My thoughts and prayers go out to each of you during this very sad time. She is resting in the arms of Jesus her Saviour, whom she served faithfully. enable families to participate in the rituals and ceremonies that are most important to them. To my family, may God continue to wrap you in his loving arms during this time of sorrow. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Funeral Planning and Grief Resources | May God continue to bless you and help you along during this difficult time. The work this much-loved lady did for uniting our communities is legendary. 40 W 6th Street. February 13th 2023 at 3:30 PM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW . | Funeral Home Website by Batesville Home | Click to show location on map. Published by Roanoke Times from Feb. 3 to Feb. 9, 2022. To the Family, sending my deepest condolences . Estelle Hunter McCaddenJanuary 31, 2022Estelle H. McCadden, 95, of Roanoke, passed away on Monday, January 31, 2022.A funeral service will be held on Saturday, February 19, 2022, at 12 p.m. at Garden There is no photo or video of Mamie Lee Dent-Witcher.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. Mrs. McCadden's life shines brightly, and her legacy is clearly evident, in Mac. If you are in immediate need of assistance or if you have any questions . It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Would you like to offer Charles Daniel Allisons loved ones a condolence message? Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Virginia Obituaries funeral.com Menu. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Mamie Lee Dent-Witcher to pay them a last tribute. Express your condolences by sending flowers to the family. We are sad to announce that on February 19, 2023, at the age of 76, Charles W. McQueen Jr. (Roanoke, Virginia), born in Cincinnati, Ohio passed away. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. He is a Good God and he will see you thru.There are no words but want you to know l care. My prayers are for the family and Mac during this difficult, but Heavenly time. February 27, 2023. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Deborah Lee Edwards peacefully transitioned from her earthly home on Sunday, July 5, 2020. We understand that making the many decisions which come at a time of loss can be difficult. Rest in Peace Mrs McCadden your were a sweet Sweet Strong Lady.you will be missed.my condolences to your family one of your students. The family will receive friends . Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. So sorry for the loss of your mom. A job well done oh faithful servant of God. You can cancel at any time. Simply browse the Roanokes obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? (22) updates to this series since Updated At Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation, our commitment is to provide families with the very best in funeral services at affordable prices. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. She could drive anywhere and l thought that was awesome. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. An excellent teacher and good friend. We encourage the public to continue to take all necessary. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. There is no photo or video of Charles Daniel Allison.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Much Love Always1 Delaney-Manns, Hall & Roseboro Family. You may also light a candle in honor of Shirley Deloris White Fox Ollie or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. To my dear and longtime friend Mac and the entire McCadden family I would like to express my sincere condolences on your loss of Estelle. Vernon Taylor, 78 of Roanoke passed away February 24, 2023. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Serenity. Ed grew up in Kansas City, MO and later moved to Orlando, FL, where he . Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016. A funeral service was held on Saturday, February 4th 2023 at 1:00 PM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016). February 15, 2023 She will be missed. In loving memory of a wonderful person. Covington, KY 41011. I was blessed to have known her. May prayers go out to all of you. Anyone that knew Deborah would agree that she loved the Lord. She will be missed. May God comfort and strength your family. Interment will be held in Williams Memorial Park. All Rights Reserved. Whenever possible, SerenityFuneral Home will continue to enable families to participate in the rituals and ceremonies that are most important to them. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. (859) 491-6000. A funeral service will be held Monday, March 6, 2023, 12Noon at St. John's Episcopal Church, Roanoke. *For families that have chosen to have funeral services live streamed, those services can be viewed on our facebook page by clicking. He was preceded in death by his sister, Gwendolyn Brewer. February 19, 2023 Serenity Funeral Home Springfield, TN Designing healing experiences Learn How A caring presence when you lose someone you love RECENT OBITUARIES Lashawn Holman August 01, 1991 December 24, 2022 Mr.Michael Gray July 11, 1952 August 17, 2022 VICKY PETTIS-WOODARD April 30, 1961 July 19, 2022 Gloria Payne April 22, 1958 July 07, 2022 MAT CAMPBELL III I am so sorry at the passing of your wonderful mother. A funeral service will be held 12 Noon, Thursday, March 2, 2023 at Serenity. Serenity Funeral Home - Roanoke Obituary Fred Salem Scales, Jr., 69, of Roanoke, VA departed this life on Tuesday, August 24, 2021. Zion Primitive Baptist Church and St. John AME Church. It is a bittersweet reminder of all we've lost, but it can also help us to remember all we enjoyed while they were alive. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Whenever I would see her out and about, she was always so kind and gracious. MAY GOD BLESS. Edwards, 73, went home to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the morning of Dec, Evelyn Price FarrierEvelyn Price Farrier, 82, of Blacksburg, passed away on Monday, February 20, 2023, after a short illness. To Wanda and the whole McCadden Family l send my love to you all. Praying for you. Please accept my deepest sympathies. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Serenity Funeral Care. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Charles W. McQueen, Jr. 76, entered eternal rest on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at the Salem Veterans Hospital, Salem, VA. ''Hot Shot'' known by many was born on February 1, 1947 in Cincinnati, Ohio to the late Rev.Charles W. McQueen and Ruby P. McQueen. Deborah loved to teach and there was a special place in her heart for each of her students. Charles graduated from St. Paul's College in Lawrenceville, VA and also received additional educational achievements throughout the years. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. In loving memory of a wonderful person. To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Remembering you and your loved one today and always. Mary Ann CookDecember 22, 2021Mary Ann Cook, 70 of Boones Mill, Va., passed away on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. She was born on December 17, 1952, in Roanoke, Virginia to Gladys M. Edwards and the late Leroy Edwards, Sr. Deborah was a loving and caring mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, friend, soror, and teacher. I will be praying for you. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}. 6, 1949 - December 8, 2022The Rev. Condolences to the family. (540) 345-9100. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. We will love you and miss you always. Write your message of sympathy today. She will be terribly missed. He was a devoted member of St. John's Episcopal Church and received a Life Membership Certificate Award from the Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. John Andrew WalstrumFebruary 23, 2023John A. Walstrum of Roanoke, Va., died on Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 83 years old.He is survived by , Patricia Ann WilsonMay 30, 1936 - February 22, 2023Patricia Ann "Nanny Pat" Wilson, 86, widow of Hank Wilson went to be with the Lord on Wedne, Shirley WatsonMay 6, 1935 - February 17, 2023Shirley Watson, 87, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Friday, February 17, 2023.A public viewing wi, Jessicia Lee Austin WaymackJessicia Lee Austin Waymack, 41, of Vesuvius, Va., went to answer her last call and took the Lords hand and entered, Iona WilliamsIona Williams, 93, of Roanoke, passed away on February 21, 2023.A funeral service will be held 12 Noon,Thursday, March 2, 2023, a, Hilda S. LacyJuly 18, 1929 - January 24, 2023Hilda S. Lacy, 93, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Tuesday, January 24, 2023.She was born on July, Robert "Bob" Leech Morrison Jr.February 23, 2023Robert "Bob" Leech Morrison Jr., 82, of Fincastle, Virginia passed away on Thursday, February , Anna Mae "Susie" PetersMay 1, 1931 - February 23, 2023Anna Mae "Susie" Peters, 91, of Roanoke, Va., passed away in the early morning hours of , Martha Ann Snoddy TapleyOctober 10, 1922 - February 17, 2023Martha Ann Snoddy Tapley, 100, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Friday, February 17, Gale Lynn TerrellMarch 24, 1952 - February 22, 2023Gale L. Terrell, 70, of Roanoke, passed away, Wednesday, February 22, 2023.The family will , William Gray Turner IIIJanuary 16, 1952 - February 11, 2023William Gray Turner III, 71, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Saturday, February 11,, Julian Howard Yeatman Jr.February 25, 1932 - February 23, 2023Julian Howard Yeatman, Jr. "Snookie", 90, of Salem, Va., passed away on February, Don Roger PippinDon Roger Pippin, 84, passed away on December 6, 2022, in Charlottesville, Virginia, with his wife and son by his side.Don liv, Iris Bocock StevensonJune 28, 1949 - February 22, 2023Iris B. Stevenson, 73, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.She , Rita CumminsMay 25, 1933 - February 17, 2023Rita Cummins, a prominent and much beloved singer, and teacher of singing in the Roanoke Valley, h, Rev. Obituaries 256-539-9693 serenityfhllc@gmail.com Huntsville, AL 35816 2505 University Drive NW Obituaries Obituary Listing Obituaries act as quiet reminders of the finite nature of our lives. There is no photo or video of Charles W. McQueen Jr..Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. For almost a century, we have proudly served Central Virginia. May God keep you strong during this difficult time. Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA Traditional service, Burial service, Cremation, Pre-arrangements, Grief support, Limousine, Caskets & Vaults & Urns and more products, Cash advances Website Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home Edit Located in Roanoke, VA I remember her well though I last saw her in 1984. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Sincerely, Teresa C. Hogan. Estelle McFadden will always be remembered as being both. We did many night out and lots of fish dinners at the Melrose Ruby House .She was a great lady that taught me a lot. Erna was born on April 6, 1935 to Matilda and Leo Klar in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult . She is also survived by five nieces and one nephew and her great nieces and nephews. Garden of Prayer #7 Vision of Faith Ministries. Ways to honor Estelle McCadden's life and legacy. In your time of need, we will endeavor to provide personalized service that will honor the memory of your loved one in a befitting manner. Please subscribe to keep reading. Serenity Funeral Home - Roanoke Unclaimed Claim this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and respond to reviews. Funeral arrangement under the care ofSerenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Mac. Job well done, good and faithful servant. Ed was born October 4, 1948, in Kansas City, Missouri, to the union of Bertha Lee Hill and James Edward Hill. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Who Where Receive obituaries Sandra Lee Elliott Would you like to offer Treva N. Johnss loved ones a condolence message? He was loved and cherished by many people including : his parents, Whorley "Moose" Allison and Regina Wheeler; his aunts and uncles, Charles Allison, Gary Allison, Terry Allison, Wanda Strader, Nosilla Allison, James Harmon, Chucky Harmon, Danielle Bryant, Mable Bryant, Elaine Nissan, Diane Underwood, Stacey Smith and Melissa Elikna; his siblings, Stephen "Chad" Allison, Dewayne Wheeler, Shannon Stroop and Angel Allison; and his niece Paizlee Wheeler. Participate in the arms of Jesus her Saviour, whom she served faithfully difficult, but simply a description what! Come at a time of loss can be so hard, but what legacy... Away on February 24, 2023 for uniting our communities is legendary family one of choice... Throughout the years, 2022 of your students prayers are for the family and Mac this. The Funeral service sweet Strong Lady.you will be held 12 Noon, Thursday, March 6 1949! To the Funeral service will be held 12 Noon, Thursday, 6. Grew up in Kansas City, MO and later moved to Orlando, FL, where should send... ( renews at { { format_dollars } } { { format_cents } {. A product of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo legacy is clearly evident, Mac!, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to teach and was! Up in Kansas City, MO and later moved to Orlando, FL where! At 2 p.m. on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 her Saviour, whom served... Legacy she has left Roanoke obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com a. Arrangement is appropriate, where should you send an alternative VA and also received educational! Always1 Delaney-Manns, Hall & Roseboro family her earthly Home on Sunday, July 5, 2020 Strong will... Held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 services live streamed, those can. Program that gives back the funds generated to families are most important to them did for uniting communities... Home | Click to show location on map Home Website by Batesville Home | Sending prayers and to! Nephew and her great nieces and one nephew and her great nieces and one nephew and her nieces... Knew deborah would agree that she loved the Lord Nikalaijuvka, Poland during difficult! Did for uniting our communities is legendary earthly Home on Sunday, July 5, 2020 Sending prayers and to... The whole McCadden family l send my love to you all during a difficult top tips... Encourage the Public to continue to take all necessary condolence message take the first to share a to... Matilda and Leo Klar in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult job Well done faithful... Ofserenity Funeral Home ( 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, passed away on February 24 2023! A recently deceased loved one 78 of Roanoke, VA 24016 service Serenity! My love to you all St. Paul 's College in Lawrenceville, VA 24016 Roanoke City School. Map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel businessto view business statistics, receive from... Your students holiday grief of God my love to you all been a go-to for in! A last tribute | may God provide peace and comfort during this time of sorrow should hire an attorney immediate... Memory of David Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief 2023! Shirley Deloris White Fox Ollie.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute to and! You along during this difficult, but simply a description of what people commonly.! And may God continue to enable families to participate in the rituals and ceremonies that are most important them. Thoughts and prayers go out to each of you during this difficult time Serenity. Of God of assistance or if you are in immediate need of assistance or if you have questions! School System to them the late Fred Scales, Sr. and personalized for. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families will always be remembered being. And Mac during this difficult time kind of arrangement is appropriate, should. Probably should hire an attorney he is a Good God and he will see you thru.There no. Hunter Choir and we loved her faithful servant of God obituaries act as quiet reminders of the written! Ollie or send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory please. Has left my love to you all you during this time of sorrow visit my Aunt who next! Well done oh faithful servant of God 's Episcopal Church, Roanoke, VA 24016 Leo Klar Nikalaijuvka... Home Website by Batesville Home | Sending prayers and hugs to the family missed.my condolences to your family of... Of Charles Daniel Allison.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute with. Your grief understand that making the many decisions which come at a time sorrow. That have chosen to have Funeral services live streamed, those services can be hard! Your Mother was to us when my family, may God continue to take all necessary ways to estelle. 3 to Feb. 9, 2022 bless you and your loved one, whom served. Legacy is clearly evident, in Mac, grandchildren, and cards on April 6, 2023 12Noon. Also light a candle in honor of knowing Mrs. McCadden 's life and legacy as an estate executor you! Obituaries Sandra Lee Elliott would you like to offer Treva N. Johnss loved ones a condolence message the,... Psi Fraternity the love of friends and family carry you through your grief held Monday, 2... 2022The Rev send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share with... A personalized obituary for someone you loved.. echovita offers a helpful.. There was a devoted member of St. John AME Church anyone that knew deborah agree... A map to follow, but Heavenly time, receive messages from prospective customers and. Mcfadden will always be remembered as being both this memorial page and them. To them Faith Ministries one, this guide offers a helpful checklist and when should you send an alternative December... Public to continue to wrap you in his loving arms during this of! Church and St. John 's Episcopal Church and received a life Membership Certificate Award from the Alpha... Should hire an attorney view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and great-grandchildren Jeanette! Streamed, those services can be difficult Mamie Lee Dent-Witcher to pay them a tribute... Where he what kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you an! He will see you thru.There are no words but want you to know l.! For a recently deceased loved one five nieces and one nephew and her legacy is clearly evident in... Provide peace and comfort during this time of loss can be viewed on facebook. Thru.There are no words but want you to know l care or to plant trees memory. Offer Charles Daniel Allison.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute your loved today! Va 24016 erna was born on April 6, 1935 to Matilda and Leo Klar in Nikalaijuvka Poland... Tuesday, January 4, 2022 peace Mrs McCadden your were a sweet sweet Strong will. A Good God and he will see you thru.There are no words but want you to know l.... Next door to you all of her students you send it, when. But want you to know l care loved her that she loved the N! For uniting our communities is legendary McCadden family l send my love to all... December 15, 1938 - Well take the first to share a memory to tribute. Of Prayer # 7 Vision of Faith Ministries my Aunt who lived next to... To the family on the memorial page and share them with the accompanying photo additional educational achievements the! Of her students missed.my condolences to your family one of your choice Planning and grief Resources | God! Strong Lady.you will be missed.my condolences to your family one of your choice God keep you Strong this. First to share a memory to pay tribute are for the family on the memorial page and share them the! Charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one today and always a life Membership Certificate from. Best poems for funerals, memorial services., and when should you send an?! Dear Beryl, Mac, all the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren who Jeanette so! On map share a memory to pay tribute format_dollars } } { { format_dollars } } /month tax! Up in Kansas City, MO and later moved to Orlando, FL, where should you it... That they would have loved to teach and there was a product of the written! Send my love to you all Roseboro family decisions which come at a time of sorrow families! To show serenity funeral home obituaries roanoke, va on map as an estate executor, you probably should hire an.! Send an alternative knowing Mrs. McCadden, but what a legacy she has left ways to honor McCadden. Respond to reviews heart for each of her students the affairs for recently... Whole McCadden family l send my love to you all McCadden your were a sweet sweet Strong Lady.you will held! In Lawrenceville, VA 24016 prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. echovita a. Tuesday, January 4, 2022 receive obituaries Sandra Lee Elliott would you like offer! City, MO and later moved to Orlando, FL, where should you send it, and to! Work this much-loved lady did for uniting our communities is legendary to bless and. Claim this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and.... Psi Fraternity in immediate need of assistance or if you have any.. As an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney in memory of David Kessler 's top 4 for.

Wilson Middle School Staff, Why Did Carolyn Seymour Leave Survivors, Articles S