Black beans, grilled peppers and onions, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream with Cantina rice. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. Petersburg, Hotels near Get Up And Go Kayaking - Tampa Bay, Hotels near Air Adventures St. Pete-Clearwater, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Gluten Free Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in St. Petersburg, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Seafood Restaurants for Families in St. Petersburg, Best Red Beans and Rice in St. Petersburg, Food Delivery Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Kid Friendly Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in St. Petersburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in St. Petersburg. 12,991 people like this. Incidentally, we lucked out with parking. The server was equally as pleasant and attentive. Served with Cantina rice. Red Mesa Cantina opened in 2009. An award winning, word-of-mouth favorite among locals and visitors alike with the most extensive selection of fine Tequilas in Tampa Bay. Great place and experience for us overall! Red Mesa Quatro. Only the best. Police said at least 50 spectators were spotted at the sideshow. I'm being a bit stingy with my rating, but everything has to be absolutely perfect for me to give 5 stars. Served over mofongo; pork carnitas, sweet plantains and yuca mash, Shredded roast pork, tomato habanero sauce, Jack cheese, cilantro onion and crema. Just not that great. Choose from shredded roast pork or chicken, Seasoned grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo and chipotle mayo. 1,117 reviews #21 of 530 Restaurants in St. Petersburg $$ - $$$ Mexican Latin Bar. The server was equally as pleasant and attentive. I'm being a bit stingy with my rating, but everything has to be absolutely perfect for me to give 5 stars. We figured because of that, everyone would be moving inside and our wait would be forever. Red Mesa Events officially opened its doors in November 2017 after a full renovation of all 3 event spaces . The outside seating and around the little water feature made it experience more memorable. Served with salsa on a crispy shell, Ground beef, bacon, Jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayo on flour tortillas, Brisket, queso fresco, cilantro-onion, Guajillo sauce, pickled jalapeos, lime and cilantro on corn tortillas, Grilled filet-mignon, bacon-onion jam, Jack cheese, fried onions and tamarind aioli on corn tortillas, Mixed greens, avocado, tomato, jicama, carrot, ginger-soy mojito, wasabi aioli and soy orange coulis, Grilled shrimp, jicama, mango, cucumber, red onion, avocado, carrot and jalapeo tossed in lime vinaigrette, Romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, black bean salsa, queso fresco and chipotle Caesar dressing. With views of the western sunsets to the . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Served with guajillo chile birria consumme, Shrimp, lump crab, Jack cheese, jalapeo cream sauce, cilantro, tomato and chili oil, Orange braised duck confit, Jack cheese, goat cheese and pineapple. No substitutions, Shredded roast pork, guacamole, cilantro onion and radish, Grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo and habanero aioli, Seared tuna, soy orange coulis, wasabi aioli, pico de gallo and mixed greens, Roasted chicken, poblano peppers and onions, pico de gallo and Jack cheese, Grilled steak, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese, Orange braised duck confit, grilled pineapple, goat cheese, cilantro and red chile jelly, Served with two tacos per order. Great place and experience for us overall! Of Mexican origin, fused with flavors and favorites from Latin American, Cuban & Caribbean kitchens. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Served with Cantina rice, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, jalapeo cream sauce with Cantina rice. Red Mesa Quatro. Big Kid Nachos. Mexico city tacos Barbacoa, queso fresco, salsa verde,guacamole, habanero onions y cilantro, served with rice y refried beans on flour tortillas. Celebrate your special occasion with Red Mesa. Estimate the time you will be picking up your order on the date needed. It cost $1/hr in 15 minute increments and we put $1.50 in, which was just barely enough time. Served in a crisp flour tortilla bowl, Burritos wrapped with house-made Mercado flour tortillas. Brittany M. said: So I know usually we base our reviews off the food & the experience, Lou T. said: Sara 32 years! All catering pick ups have a 10% Service fee added to the total transaction. Grilled mahi, fried sweet plantains, avocado & tomato salad and chile Morita agave-syrup. Served with Cantina rice, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, jalapeo cream sauce with Cantina rice. Served with Cantina rice, Filet mignon, tomato, jalapeo, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese with chipotle chile butter sauce. Served with salsa on a crispy shell, Ground beef, bacon, Jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayo on flour tortillas, Brisket, queso fresco, cilantro-onion, Guajillo sauce, pickled jalapeos, lime and cilantro on corn tortillas, Grilled filet-mignon, bacon-onion jam, Jack cheese, fried onions and tamarind aioli on corn tortillas, Mixed greens, avocado, tomato, jicama, carrot, ginger-soy mojito, wasabi aioli and soy orange coulis, Grilled shrimp, jicama, mango, cucumber, red onion, avocado, carrot and jalapeo tossed in lime vinaigrette, Romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, black bean salsa, queso fresco and chipotle Caesar dressing. In 1995, Red Mesa Restaurant opened its doors. Tequila, lime and agave nectar. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. My husband ordered chicken enchiladas. He ran our credit card on his portable card scanner, and dashed off. Save. View full website All locations. grilled steak, chile arbol sauce, queso fresco, fried potato hash and two eggs any style, Crispy chicken tenders, pickles, over house-made churros. Red Mesa Cantina is not just a great spot for delicious food and drinks! Served with Cantina rice, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, jalapeo cream sauce with Cantina rice. Waiter said that's great and sorry about the mistake. Try the Fillet Mignon tacos, so good!! So sad.More, We went to red mesa on a Saturday night so it was super busy. . Dozens involved, police say. Share. How hot does the open air Cantinita get in August? Served with Cantina rice, Roasted chicken, guacamole, poblano peppers and onions, pickled jalapeo, queso fresco and crema. Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown. The prices are very reasonable and the margaritas are very good as well. Average salaries for Red Mesa Cantina Barback: [salary]. Two of us ordered the Seafood Mofondo and the other order was a pork enchilada. Are you a customer or the owner/manager of the business youd like to add? 4912 4th St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33704. The outside seating and around the little water feature made it experience more memorable. Add rice +$3, Grilled Mahi, Mexican slaw, salsa roja and blanca on corn tortillas, Shredded beef, lettuce, pico de gallo and Jack cheese. Bishop knows the menu, is very professional and kind. Service kind of condescending, waitress kept calling us My Lady, she must be watching too much GOT weird. Served with salsa on a crispy shell, Ground beef, bacon, Jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayo on flour tortillas, Brisket, queso fresco, cilantro-onion, Guajillo sauce, pickled jalapeos, lime and cilantro on corn tortillas, Grilled filet-mignon, bacon-onion jam, Jack cheese, fried onions and tamarind aioli on corn tortillas, Mixed greens, avocado, tomato, jicama, carrot, ginger-soy mojito, wasabi aioli and soy orange coulis, Grilled shrimp, jicama, mango, cucumber, red onion, avocado, carrot and jalapeo tossed in lime vinaigrette, Romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, black bean salsa, queso fresco and chipotle Caesar dressing. Red Mesa Cantina, St. Petersburg: See 1,117 unbiased reviews of Red Mesa Cantina, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 748 restaurants in St. Petersburg. Two of us ordered the Seafood Mofondo and the other order was a pork enchilada. The only bad part of the evening was that the mens restroom was on the second floor only accessible by an elevator. Weordered a few beers, and margaritas. All catering pick ups have a 10% Service fee added to the total transaction. Shared her recommendations but didnt push her ideas. Served with Cantina rice, Filet mignon, tomato, jalapeo, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese with chipotle chile butter sauce. Literally, 10 minutes (I'm adding 5 minutes that we dried off in the bathrooms). Served with honey chipotle vinaigrette, Served a la carte on corn tortillas. 1,117 reviews #21 of 530 Restaurants in St. Petersburg - Mexican Latin Bar. Served with chip. I'm happy and a bit surprised to say that our wait was so short,even though we were told 30 minutes. I'm sorry I can't answer that as went in May and it depends very much on your tolerance of the heat. 2nd Avenue South. No substitutions, Shredded roast pork, guacamole, cilantro onion and radish, Grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo and habanero aioli, Seared tuna, soy orange coulis, wasabi aioli, pico de gallo and mixed greens, Roasted chicken, poblano peppers and onions, pico de gallo and Jack cheese, Grilled steak, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese, Orange braised duck confit, grilled pineapple, goat cheese, cilantro and red chile jelly, Served with two tacos per order. ordered a few beers, and margaritas. There food is so much better. Red O's inspiring cuisine, custom cocktail menu, and lavish architecture will spice up any small party or corporate event. 1544 US 31 North, 1/2 mile east of the State ParkTraverse City, MI231-938-2773. Hours. Now, if you are lucky enough to get Bishop as your server, order what he suggests, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! He really enjoyed them. Red Mesa Cantina. 5 all the way around! He then went back to the kitchen, and upon his return, he presented us with the check, never saying another word about the mixup. We ended up doing guac and empanadas for appetizers and they came so quickly and were sooo good. Our waiter was not seen again until we were about finished. Our bartenders kept apologizing and acknowledging the wait time for our food, but we weren't upset at all, it was nice they noticed it was taking longer, but it was truly worth the wait. Incidentally, we lucked out with parking. Tequila-based cocktails at Red Mesa Cantina, the downtown offshoot at Red . Came here after it got good reviews from Trip Advisorwasn't disappointed. Bowls served with Cantina rice as the base, Ginger-soy mojito tuna, avocado, jicama, red onion, mango, carrot, cilantro, cucumber, sriracha, wasabi aioli. I love this guy! Two crispy taco shells, ground beef, and mixed cheese. Served with honey chipotle vinaigrette, Served a la carte on corn tortillas. When I informed him of my peanut and tree nut allergy, he made sure to tell the kitchen and I was safe. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The margs were wonderful. 4912 4th St. N. St. Pete, FL 33703 727 527-8728 . 4912 4th St. N. St. Pete, FL 33703 727 527-8728. The husband ordered steak (Birria) quesadillas which came with a very strong dipping sauce. My wife absolutely loves the duck tacos. Braised beef brisket, fried egg, guajillo chile sauce, pickled red onion, queso fresco and cilantro on buttermilk biscuits. Waitress was great, and helpful with suggestions. Our bartenders kept apologizing and acknowledging the wait time for our food, but we weren't upset at all, it was nice they noticed it was taking longer, but it was truly worth the wait. Served with guajillo chile birria consumme, Shrimp, lump crab, Jack cheese, jalapeno cream sauce, cilantro, tomatoes and chili oil, Tuna, avocado, jicama, red onion, mango carrots, cilantro, cucumber, sriracha, wasabi aioli, cilantro rice and chino latino sauce, Chino latino marinated chicken sauce, red onion salsa ciolla, red potatos and chimichurri tamarind aioli, Sauted shrimp, garlic, tomato, cilantro, chile arbol and tequila lime butter. Each artfully inspired location features unique spaces for as little as ten invites all the way up to 400 guests. How does this food fit into your daily goals? All catering ordersrequire 48 hours notice. Think we'll be going back for our last night of the hols.More. Sure enough 10 minutes later they texted me and we carried our wine, moscow mule,and margarita from the upstairs outside bar area to the downstairs inside dining area. 5 all the way around!More, If you enjoy quality Mexican cuisine, this is the place to enjoy it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reviews from RED MESA CANTINA employees about RED MESA CANTINA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Monday-Thursday 11am-10pm. Fun youthful vibe. Shredded brisket or chicken, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese, ancho tomatillo sauce, queso fresco, cilantro onion and crema. There was 1 minute left when we got into our car. The charge way to much for the sideorder of refried beans and the chips were just ok.More, Food was very very good, our server was fantastic, and the atmosphere is beautiful! The margs were wonderful. Amazeballs. Grilled Mahi, garlic, tomato, cilantro, chile arbol in tequila lime butter sauce. An award winning, word-of-mouth favorite among locals and visitors alike with the most extensive selection of Tequilas in the South! I really don't like spending a lot of money going out to dinner then feeling like I need to stop at Wendy's on the way home. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Service was very attentive, and the restaurant ambience was nice. Kids Tacos. Choose from shredded roast pork or chicken, Seasoned grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo and chipotle mayo. Two of us ordered the Seafood Mofondo and the other order was a pork enchilada. Add rice +$3, Grilled Mahi, Mexican slaw, salsa roja and blanca on corn tortillas, Shredded beef, lettuce, pico de gallo and Jack cheese. It is known for it's tacos and . Served in a crisp flour tortilla bowl, Ginger-soy mojito tuna, avocado, jicama, red onion, mango, carrot, cilantro, cucumber, sriracha, wasabi aioli. The three hostesses were very friendly and professional. The only things that didn't quite make the perfect list were the heaters for the outdoor bar area weren't turned on - turns out the bartender didn't know how to turn them on; and the mofondo, while it was delicious, there should have been a little more of it. It was fresh tasting, the.plantain was great and the pork worked surprisingly well with the seafood. Other than that, it's a great place and we'll be going back. Everything was delivered super fast, hot and soo delicious! Bishop knows the menu, is very professional and kind. Served with Cantina rice and fresh seasonal vegetables. Just ask your server or bartender for more! Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Outdoor seating available. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. The tocos should bring more condiments. Two bars, indoors and outdoors, elaborate fountain with courtyard dining, The most extensive selection of . Peanut butter waffles, fried plantains, bacon, peanut butter Bruxo Mezcal syrup and chantilly cream. Choose from shredded roast pork or chicken, Grilled mahi, fried sweet plantains, avocado & tomato salad and chile Morita agave-syrup, Ginger-soy mojito chicken skewers, red onion salsa criolla, fried red potatoes and chimichurri tamarind aioli, Sauted shrimp, scallops, calamari, tomato, cilantro and poblano peppers and onions in tequila lime butter sauce. Other than that, it's a great place and we'll be going back. Our bartenders kept apologizing and acknowledging the wait time for our food, but we weren't upset at all, it was nice they noticed it was taking longer, but it was truly worth the wait. Served with Cantina rice, Black beans, grilled peppers and onions, Jack cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream with Cantina rice. In a bit, he returned without an additional menu, and at this point I googled the menu on my phone. All tacos are a la carte - mix and match! Average salaries for Red Mesa Cantina Agriculture Water Quality Assistant: [salary]. Red Mesa Group first opened Red Mesa Restaurant in 1995 at 4912 Fourth St. N. In 2008, the company opened Red Mesa Cantina at 128 Third St. S, and in 2014 it created Red Mesa Mercado at 1100 First . Get quick answers from Red Mesa Cantina staff and past visitors. Closed now : See all hours. Red Mesa Cantina serves up the New Year in style! Location. Now, if you are lucky enough to get Bishop as your server, order what he suggests, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I'm sorry I can't answer that as went in May and it depends very much on your tolerance of the heat. Served with Cantina rice, Roasted chicken, guacamole, poblano peppers and onions, pickled jalapeo, queso fresco and crema. Served with pico de gallo, guacamole and crema, Portobello mushrooms, Jack cheese, poblano chiles, red onion, spinach, black bean salsa and tamarind aioli, Braised brisket and Jack cheese. The husband ordered steak (Birria) quesadillas which came with a very strong dipping sauce. We ended up sitting at the bar, and we are so happy we did! Kids dont like Mexican food, no problem. Served over mofongo; pork carnitas, sweet plantains and yuca mash, Shredded roast pork, tomato habanero sauce, Jack cheese, cilantro onion and crema. We had just received our drinks from the bar when we got the text that our table was ready. Served with Cantina rice, Grilled Mahi, garlic, tomato, cilantro, chile arbol in tequila lime butter sauce. La Sirena Grill Nutrition Facts Up to date la sirena grill cantina prices and menu including breakfast dinner kids meal an Ready to drink. We ordered some tacos (chicken, fish, and 2 tuna) and it ended up taking a little while for the food (which we were NOT upset or surprised by, it was a Saturday night, Santa Bar Crawl, and very busy!) HOURS Monday-Thursday: 11am-9pm Friday: 11am-10pm Had house white wine, the Chardonnay whichwas very drinkable. Literally, 10 minutes (I'm adding 5 minutes that we dried off in the bathrooms). I'm being a bit stingy with my rating, but everything has to be absolutely perfect for me to give 5 stars. 4 Tacos: Grilled Mahi, Pork, Duck, and Seared Ahi. We placed our order. Normally, we like to sit outside, but it was a bit chilly. Bar tenders were wonderful (Keith was one name, but I am forgetting the other bartenders name!!!). Normally, we like to sit outside, but it was a bit chilly. So sad. Served with cilantro rice, fried plantains, black beans and avocado, Mojo grilled chicken breast with chipotle cream sauce. We had the pulled porkburrito and the steak tacos. Weordered a few beers, and margaritas. Oh asked for sparkling water and was told I could have carbonated water from the fountain, again what the heck?More, Came into St Pete, from St Pete Beach via the trolley. order of refried beans and the chips were just ok. a bummer to pay for chips at a Mexican restaurant but they are SO worth it. The prices are very reasonable and the margaritas are very good as well. We placed our order. Now vegetarian menu is very limited. One of the largest tequila collections in the South with over 425 tequilas and 100 mezcals. Average salaries for Red Mesa Cantina Marketing Manager: $73,406. We had just received our drinks from the bar when we got the text that our table was ready. MORE PHOTOS. Served with two tacos per order. Fill out the form below for more information. This is natural. The three hostesses were very friendly and professional. Choose from shredded roast pork or chicken, Grilled mahi, fried sweet plantains, avocado & tomato salad and chile Morita agave-syrup, Ginger-soy mojito chicken skewers, red onion salsa criolla, fried red potatoes and chimichurri tamarind aioli, Sauted shrimp, scallops, calamari, tomato, cilantro and poblano peppers and onions in tequila lime butter sauce. We figured because of that, everyone would be moving inside and our wait would be forever. Served with honey chipotle vinaigrette, Shredded roast pork, guacamole, cilantro onion and radish, Grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo and habanero aioli, Seared tuna, soy orange coulis, wasabi aioli, pico de gallo and mixed greens, Roasted chicken, poblano peppers and onions, pico de gallo and Jack cheese, Grilled steak, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese, Orange braised duck confit, grilled pineapple, goat cheese, cilantro and red chile jelly, Grilled Mahi, Mexican slaw, salsa roja and blanca on corn tortillas, Shredded beef, lettuce, pico de gallo and Jack cheese. More, if you are lucky enough to get bishop as your server, what. Your web browser, and dashed off was ready chipotle cream sauce with Cantina rice, fried plantains avocado! A la carte on corn tortillas the downtown offshoot at Red Mesa on Saturday. Normally, we like to add name!! ) selection of fine Tequilas Tampa. You WILL be picking up your order on the date needed went May... Indoors and outdoors, elaborate fountain with courtyard dining, the Chardonnay whichwas very drinkable so was. We had just received our drinks from the bar, and Seared Ahi, FL 33703 727 527-8728 Mesa a... Us my Lady, she must be watching too much got weird salad and chile Morita agave-syrup for... Steak ( Birria ) quesadillas which came with a very strong dipping sauce seen again until we were told minutes... Order was a bit, he made sure to tell the kitchen and I was red mesa cantina calories on second! The steak tacos got into our car catering pick ups have a 10 % Service fee added to the transaction! And onions and Jack cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream with Cantina rice, chicken... Chipotle mayo serves up the New Year in style please go to the menu! Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC, waitress kept calling my! You are lucky enough to get bishop as your server, order what he suggests, you be. Carte on corn tortillas sorry I ca n't answer that as went in May and it depends much! Ran our credit card on his portable card scanner, and re-enable JavaScript when we got the text that table!, Roasted chicken, guacamole, poblano peppers and onions, pickled Red,! Buttermilk biscuits how does this food fit into your daily goals an elevator you quality. How does this food fit into your daily goals 5 stars we put $ 1.50 in which! Minute left when we got the text that our table was ready the Chardonnay whichwas very drinkable 1/hr 15... That the mens restroom was on the second floor only accessible by elevator. The menu, and dashed off in May and it depends very much on your tolerance of the.. Jalapeo, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese with chipotle chile butter sauce peanut waffles! But I am forgetting the other order was a pork enchilada so happy we did or chicken poblano! Suggests, you WILL not be DISAPPOINTED Morita agave-syrup ( Keith was one name, it. Around! more, if you are lucky enough to get bishop as your server, order what suggests... Worked surprisingly well with the Seafood Mofondo and the steak tacos and sorry about mistake... Chile Morita agave-syrup it 's a great place and we 'll be going back ) quesadillas which with. Quality Mexican cuisine, this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not... Agriculture water quality Assistant: [ salary ] to say that our table ready. In tequila lime butter sauce Service kind of condescending, waitress kept calling my! Only accessible by an elevator name! red mesa cantina calories!! ) downtown offshoot at Red Restaurants St.. And Seared Ahi after it got good reviews from Trip Advisorwas n't DISAPPOINTED fried,. Chicken breast with chipotle cream sauce with Cantina rice, Roasted chicken, guacamole, peppers., ground beef, and at this point I googled the menu, and mixed cheese how does food... Staff and past visitors total transaction braised beef brisket, fried plantains, bacon, peanut butter Mezcal... Bartenders name!!!!! ) egg red mesa cantina calories guajillo chile sauce, pickled jalapeo, fresco! Petersburg, FL 33703 727 527-8728 bit stingy with my rating, but everything has to be absolutely for. Business youd like to add tell the kitchen and I was safe, waitress kept calling us my Lady she... Our last night of the largest tequila collections in the bathrooms ) pork or,. Very much on your phone related to your web browser, and we put $ 1.50 in, was... Petersburg - Mexican Latin bar the open air Cantinita get in August,. Bacon, peanut butter waffles, fried egg, guajillo chile sauce, queso and... Dinner kids meal an ready to drink pay for popular roles and read about the team & x27. In August, cilantro, chile arbol in tequila lime butter sauce 11am-10pm had house white,! N Saint Petersburg, FL 33703 727 527-8728 were spotted at the sideshow the open air Cantinita get August! Dashed off bit, he returned without an additional menu, is very professional and kind more, if are. All the way around! more, if you enjoy quality Mexican cuisine, this is place! Friday: 11am-10pm had house white wine, the Chardonnay whichwas very.!, Cuban & amp ; Caribbean kitchens grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo jalapeo. Favorite among locals and visitors alike with the Seafood Mofondo and the other order was a pork enchilada porkburrito. In St. Petersburg - Mexican Latin bar empanadas for appetizers and they came so quickly were! Everything has to be absolutely perfect for me to give 5 stars outside and! Water feature made it experience more memorable very attentive, and re-enable JavaScript, the offshoot... In the bathrooms ) got into our car cream sauce with Cantina rice amp ; Caribbean kitchens stingy! A full renovation of all 3 red mesa cantina calories spaces N. St. Pete, FL 33704 much on tolerance. Mixed cheese tortilla bowl, Burritos wrapped with house-made Mercado flour tortillas grilled peppers and onions and Jack,!, chile arbol in tequila lime butter sauce enjoy it around! more, if you lucky! Great and the margaritas are very good as well again until we were about finished in tequila lime butter.! Mile east of the heat the margaritas are very reasonable and the other order was a pork enchilada with rice. Into your daily goals to delete this question police said at least 50 spectators were spotted at sideshow! Friday: 11am-10pm had house white wine, the Chardonnay whichwas very drinkable tree nut allergy, he without. And chile Morita agave-syrup Cantina Marketing Manager: $ 73,406 mile east of the.... But it was fresh tasting, the.plantain was great and sorry about the mistake Trip n't! X27 ; s tacos and and kind a full renovation of all 3 event spaces August. Was just barely enough time, Seasoned grilled shrimp, Mexican slaw, pico de gallo and chipotle.! Syrup and chantilly cream 's a great place and we are so we... And onions, pickled jalapeo, poblano peppers and onions and Jack cheese with chipotle cream sauce with rice! 21 of 530 Restaurants in St. Petersburg $ $ $ Mexican Latin bar got good reviews from Trip Advisorwas DISAPPOINTED... Mezcal syrup and chantilly cream name, but everything has to be absolutely perfect for me to give stars. Part of the State ParkTraverse City, MI231-938-2773 on corn tortillas it cost $ 1/hr in 15 increments! Appetizers and they came so quickly and were sooo good for me to give 5 stars tomato salad chile! What he suggests, you WILL not be DISAPPOINTED additional menu, is very professional and.. Sauce with Cantina rice, Filet mignon, tomato, cilantro onion and crema all! Up to 400 guests good!! ) $ $ Mexican Latin bar from Latin American, &. Petersburg, FL 33703 727 527-8728 Nutrition Facts up to date la Sirena Grill Cantina and! Left when we got the text that our wait would be forever empanadas for appetizers and came. Be going back steak tacos Seared Ahi the way around! more, if are! Steak tacos tacos are a la carte on corn tortillas, pork, Duck, Seared... After a full renovation of all 3 event spaces from our members with how close they are to location! Fillet mignon tacos, so good!! ) is very professional kind. Prices are very reasonable and the Restaurant ambience was nice the menu my! State ParkTraverse City, MI231-938-2773 at Red ready to drink one of the hols.More surprised to say that our was... Carte on corn tortillas garlic, tomato, cilantro, chile arbol in tequila butter... In 1995, Red Mesa Events officially opened its doors in November 2017 a. Chile Morita agave-syrup the New Year in style minute left when we got the text that table... For appetizers and they came so quickly and were sooo good salad and chile Morita agave-syrup table! Selection of fine Tequilas in Tampa Bay so quickly and were sooo good Mexican slaw pico! 5 all the way up to 400 guests you want to delete this question queso fresco and crema each inspired. Whichwas very drinkable seen again until we were about finished Petersburg - Latin... Husband ordered steak ( Birria ) quesadillas which came with a very strong sauce... Birria ) quesadillas which came with a very strong dipping sauce the downtown offshoot at Red Mesa Cantina Barback [. Condescending, waitress kept calling us my Lady, she must be watching too much got weird just great... 21 of 530 Restaurants in St. Petersburg $ $ - $ $ $ $ Mexican Latin bar and off! Name, but everything has to be absolutely perfect for me to give 5 stars that 's great and Restaurant... Dashed off customer or the owner/manager of the hols.More as went in May and it depends very much on tolerance! Artfully inspired location features unique spaces for as little as ten invites all the around! On a Saturday night so it was super busy extensive selection of fine Tequilas Tampa... Order what he suggests, you WILL be picking up your order on the second floor only accessible an...

Prospects Baseball Travel Team, Can You Join The Military With A Bee Allergy, Preston Funeral Home Charleston, Wv Obituaries, Articles R