One of 15 children from Hammond, Indiana, Cross starred in football and track and field at Northwestern. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. YouTube Tim Lake Since then, Tim's career has taken him to Albany. 2014 - 2023 Marathi.TV - All Rights Reserved. NBC Philadelphia News: A New Way to Watch Local News Anytime For Free! Effective Friday, September 18, Erin Coleman and Keith Jones will move from anchoring from the station's 5 pm evening broadcast to weekday mornings for NBC 10 News TODAY (4 am - 7 am). NBC10 Philadelphia announced Monday that Frances Wang and Karen Hua will join the station as a weekend anchor/reporter, and multimedia journalist, respectively, next month. Jones joined WCAU in Philadelphia as the Weekday Morning Anchor in July 2012, making him the youngest anchor (27) in the Philadelphia area. Channel presents NBC News 10 from all over Philadelphia. latest football player diagnosed with the brain disease CTE. "We thank Jim for his contributions over the years to our team and his service to the community. "New York is calling me home. Allan Ray, a junior guard, said the only sound in the cabin was of people crying. NBC 10 News Team Cast | NBC10 Anchors Reporters Fired Salaries. We are pleased to welcome Frances and Karen to the NBC10 and Telemundo62 family, said Elizabeth Flores, Vice President of News for NBC10 and Telemundo62. [12] He also anchored the 11:00am hour-long weekday newscast. Have a news tip? We need to educate coaches to keep head trauma out of the game. first reported by the Philadelphia Business Journal. edgewater hotel haunted; can uk consultant doctors work in usa; is spitfire a compliment @VaiSikahema is retiring and @TracyDavidson is moving to the afternoons. In fact, the station says they'll be using new tools (including augmented reality) to enhance the station's storytelling and overall display. After more than 25 years, Sikahema plans to say goodbye to viewers in November. According to its latest report, the BU CTE Center said it has diagnosed 345 former NFL players with CTE out of 376 former players who were studied, a rate of 91.7%. According to its latest report, the BU CTE Center said it has diagnosed 345 former NFL players with CTE out of 376 former players who were studied, a rate of 91.7%. NBC10s morning show is getting a new look as longtime anchor Vai Sikahema heads toward retirement at the end of the year. No, the 76-year-old widow said. Like us on Facebook: PhillyVoice Required fields are marked *. He competed on the American Ninja Warrior course in Philadelphia twice. We need to do more managing of athletes by monitoring them better. Read more by Robert Moran Published Dec 23, 2022 Today, we launched NBC Philadelphia News on Peacock. Deanna Durante is an American television reporter at NBC 10 in Philadelphia, United States. There is a disturbing history of news anchors being stalked, both in Philadelphia and elsewhere in the United States. The disease can be diagnosed . will be taking on new roles with the network beginning Monday. Rosenfield has spent more than 30 years in broadcast journalism. Hegraduated from Duke University, earning a B.A. I can't even explain how scared I was." Sikahema, 57, lives in Mount Laurel with his wife, Keala. - Patty Jackson: Patty TV - WDAS", "Mourners say goodbye to Miss New Jersey Cara McCollum", "After Tragedy, News Anchor Keith Jones Finds Healing and Hope With His Dog", "Ocean City Woman Takes Home Inaugural Cara McCollum Scholarship at Miss New Jersey Pageant", http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2012/07/02/entertainment/doc4ff11174c27ef309041759.txt, http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/ae/tv-radio/keith-jones-, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Keith_Jones_(broadcaster)&oldid=1114012786. Both of the new forecasters came from AccuWeather most recently, but they both have previous broadcast TV experience. In 2015, Jones reported live from Super Bowl XLIX in Glendale, AZ, and later that year, played a vital role in NBC10s coverage of Pope Francis historic visit to Philadelphia. ormer NFL player Vai Sikhema announced his retirement earlier this summer. NBC10 just hired two meteorologists to join the Philadelphia, PA-based TV station, following the recent departures of Glenn Hurricane Schwartz and Krystal Klei. He was the nicest, kindest, most helpful, wonderful man I ever met, Cross said. ", March - Chris & the Crew Trivia Night with Joe at Al's Airport Inn, April - Chris & the Crew Trivia Night with Joe at Al's Airport Inn. Once a student of the game, NFL games were mostly background noise because he didnt know who was playing. He also averaged 27.9 yards on kickoff returns and returned punts. The new hires join NBC10s current weather team consisting of Bill Henley, Britney Shipp, and Steve Sosna. We live here, have friends and family here. They are also working to make people updated with every happening in the local area. For somebody who had been so active and so able to do everything, and an athlete, not having balance, not having strength, not being able to do any of the things he had done before, it was embarrassing, she said. Jacqueline joined the NBC 10 news channel in March 2013. Introduction : Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education Salary, Net worth & Professional Career Interesting Facts and Trivia : Social Media : Brittney Shipp As of 2023, she is around 40 years old. The WPVI team covers the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware area like no one else. by Erin McCarthy. TODAY's Craig Melvin shared an update with viewers Wednesday, March 1. Other changes will include a "de-emphasis" of the traditional anchor desk (as the pair will use a variety of positions for sitting/standing). So professional. [1][30] He also serves on the boards of Turning Points for Children, which supports families in raising safe, healthy, educated and strong children by partnering with caregivers, and the Philadelphia Fireman's Hall Museum. Learn more about each member of the 6abc news team with exclusive bios. They say that Michelle Rotella will work throughout the week," and Marvin Gomez will work primarily on weekends for both NBC 10 and Telemundo 62. Surprisingly, though, I didnt see or read anything about your foreign practice and assignments. For three years as an undergraduate, Keith traveled the country with the Villanova Wildcats men's basketball team as a student manager and practice player. When he was with me, he really didnt want to be with me. The station's expert team members are Rosemary Connors, Lucy Bustamante, Jim Rosenfield, and Jacquiline London. Wright said, "I think she was supposed to say water landing because she said that the second time. He knows what its like to be on a @Phillies World Series run! She co-anchors NBC10 News at 5 PM and 11 PM every weekday. Soft spoken and admirable. Chris Nowinski, the founder of theConcussion Legacy Foundation, said he met with Cross in 2018 and it was very clear theformer Eaglewas suffering. I do think theres more education about the risks of football and I do think theres more awareness of concussion management but I still think were way, way behind where we should be, McKee said. NBC10's morning show is getting a new look as longtime anchor Vai Sikahema heads toward retirement at the end of the year. @KeithJones & @ErinColemanTV will be joining @BillHenleyUSA @SheilaWatko in the mornings! [36], Jones later said, "My late girlfriend Cara taught me its not the years in my life that count, but the life in my years.[37], Jones awards the Cara McCollum Scholarship every year at the Miss New Jersey Pageant. on NBC. ", It's a BIG morning for the NBC10 News Today team! After nine years at NBC10, I am excited to explore new opportunities and return to the place where I grew up, and where my family looks forward to having me around the corner," Rosenfield said in a statement. It was not immediately clear if there will be any changes in the usual broadcast schedule for Shipp, Henley or Sosna. He was drafted in the seventh round by Philadelphia in 1961, was traded to the Los Angeles Rams in 1966 and returned to the Eagles in 1969 as a player coach for his final season. After one year, he was promoted to anchoring weekends and then weekday mornings. Jacqueline London NBC 10. "Having Keith and Erin take the wheel makes me proud," Sikahema said during Thursday's broadcast. He also reported from hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico, covered the Middle East during conflicts between the Israelis and Palestinians in Gaza and reported live from Paris within 24 hours of the terror attacks in 2015. Keith Jones is a thirteen-time Emmy Award and four-time Edward R. Murrow Award winning News Anchor, Host, and Reporter for WCAU in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania since July 2012. pic.twitter.com/GEsFkVeznM. She also worked as a lifestyle writer for Forbes magazine. Locally, he has moderated key local political debates with some unexpected moments like when Lynne Abraham collapsed during a 2015 Philly mayoral debate and co-hosted NBC10's annual coverage of the Blue Cross Broad Street Run. [31], Jones plays guitar, bass, piano, and drums and has written more than 40 original songs. NJ Woman Wins Record-Breaking $1.6M in Atlantic City & Shares the Wealth, Popular New Jersey Wedding Venue Changes Appearance Before Couples Big Day. Since Gannon wasn't available for interviews after the game, there hadn't been an opportunity to ask him about the crushing 38-35 loss to the Chiefs. [25], In 2014, Jones was honored with Villanova University's annual Ethos Award, which recognizes an alumnus who serves as a role model to students by demonstrating character, service, and excellence in the field of communication. Starting Friday, Erin Coleman and Keith Jones will anchor the revamped "NBC10 News Today" on weekday mornings from 4-7 a.m. Sikahema will work on special reports untilretiring at the end of the year. Coleman and Jones had been anchoring the 5 pm newscast in recent years. Introduction : Personal Life, Parents and Family Details : Education :Read More Alison Bologna Age ( Wikipedia Biography ) Wedding, Husband, Married, Jacqueline London Married. Prior to that, she worked as a reporter/fill-in anchor at KREM in Spokane, Washington. Rosenfield, who co-anchors the weekday 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. newscasts, is pursuing new opportunities "closer to home," NBC10 announced Wednesday night. Erin Coleman and Keith Jones will make their debut as the hosts of 'NBC10 News Today' on Friday. It is owned and operated by the network's NBC Owned Television Stations division alongside Mount Laurel, New Jersey-licensed Telemundo outlet WWSI (channel 62); it is also sister to regional sports network NBC Sports Philadelphia. Sikahema and Tracy Davidson, the current hosts of "NBC10 News Today,"will be taking on new roles with the network beginning Monday. His last day on air will be Friday, Dec. 23. Effective Sept. 19, Erin Coleman and Keith Jones will move to weekday mornings . He is a local leader of the church, presiding over 13 congregations in New Jersey. Wang will start. departed the station in June to take a job in her hometown of Pheonix, AZ. The station announced the hires of Michelle Rotell and Marvin Gomez on Monday. Introduction : Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education Marriage and Children : Career, Job, Salary and Net worth : Interesting Facts, Height and TriviaRead More David Haffenreffer Wikipedia | Relationship, Net worth, Wiki, Biography. Sikahema started at the station in 1994 as a weekend sports anchor. He really didnt want to be with people, said his widow, Liz Cross. Introduction : Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education TV Career, Job, Salary and NetRead More Jacqueline London Wikipedia, Salary, Bio, Wedding, Age, NBC, Birthday, Jennifer Mobilia Married. Dogs are amazing. Like us on Facebook: PhillyVoice No liveliness. NBC10 Philadelphia has been delivering local news, information and weather for more than 60 years, serving nearly six million viewers throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, South Jersey a Our other live shows (note: programming schedules are subject to change for breaking news or sports, particularly on the weekends): Monday through Friday:NBC10 News: 4 7 a.m.NBC10 News: 11 a.m You can now watch NBC10 News 24 hours a day on Peacock TV! BREAKING:Blinken and Lavrov meet on G-20 sidelines in first meeting since Ukraine war began. NBC10 confirmed the report in a statement on Monday. The two-time All-Pro played for the Eagles from 1992 to 1994, primarily on special teams. Cross joined CBS in 1971, becoming the first Black network sports show anchor. I played for the Eagles. Until Tuesday. Where can I get one, hey I take what you report very seriously awesome reporter keep up the good work. He would have done it again in a heartbeat, she said. David Haffenreffer Wikipedia | Relationship, Net worth, Wiki, Biography. She is currently working as News Reporter for NBC Universal WCAU-TV in Philadelphia. The news was first reported by the Philadelphia Business Journal. 2023 WWB Holdings, LLC. Prior to that, she served as a multimedia journalist for KGET, the NBC affiliate in Bakersfield, California. He has said his dog gave him a new outlook while he was grieving, Hes become everything to me. Let us know. From John Bolaris to Larry Mendte and from Lisa Thomas-Laurie to Renee Chenault-Fattah, Philadelphia's media landscape has been shaped by some of the nation's most iconic anchors (and reporters). A funeral was held in her hometown of Forrest City, Arkansas and a memorial service was held in Ocean City, New Jersey. Hua began her career in NBCUniversals East Coast Page program, having worked as a page for NBC New York, CNBC, and the TODAY Show. No matter how articulate and beautiful she is, the insincere enthusiasm is nauseating! in Business from USCs Marshall School of Business. Fluent in Mandarin, Hua is a proud first generation Chinese American whose parents immigrated to the U.S. from Shanghai. Absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous! You are competent, intelligent, articulate, beautiful, and inspirational. The anchors will have an opportunity to stand or sit in various locations on set rather than just sitting behind the main desk. IntroductionRead More Brittney Shipp Age, Bio Wikipedia, Baby, Photos, Married, Husband, Alison Bologna December 15, 1975. He was just a wonderful man, she said, and this disease changed his life.. We look forward to celebrating Vai and his many accomplishments with our NBC10 family., READ MORE: Why you'll see Vai Sikahema at the big new Mormon Temple. portville central school yearbooks; jennette mccurdy astroseek. Height NBC10 Philadelphia . In fact, Liz Cross said she and her husband were both in denial about the cause of the breakdowns in his health until about five years before his death. Over the years, he became known by viewers not only for his reporting but also for his affable personality and the banter he exchanged with his colleagues on the air. We are so lucky to have you herein Phila. A new app from NBC10 Philadelphia makes it easy for Amazon FireTV users to watch NBC10 newscasts and unique content, including our streaming newscast, The Lineup. She is stiff on camera. He was afraid someone would ask him a question, Cross said, and he wouldnt know the answer.. While he has worn many hats at the station, he now anchors the 4-to-7-a.m. news show alongside Tracy Davidson, as well as an 11 a.m. broadcast. I think theres tremendous value in knowing that you learn more from failure than you do success so go and fail and fail and fail.[28][29] In his spare time he mentors high school and college students. Wang also spent time at CNN, E! Jones and Wright said they thought they were going to die. [1] In 2019, Jones also taught a Master Class at The College of New Jersey, during which he said, I made every mistake in the book. "Having Keith and Erin take the wheel makes me proud," Sikahema said. Sign up for NBC Philadelphia newsletters. [1] Since 2014, Jones has covered the NCAA Division I men's basketball tournament, including the two national championship runs of the 201516 Villanova Wildcats men's basketball team and 201718 Villanova Wildcats men's basketball team. in Communication from the University of Southern Californias Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, and a B.S. Keith Jones is a thirteen-time Emmy Award and four-time Edward R. Murrow Award winning News Anchor, Host, and Reporter for WCAU in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania since July 2012. The news was first reported by the Philadelphia Business Journal. After nearly a decade on the air in Philadelphia, NBC10 just announced that longtime anchor Jim Rosenfield will be leaving the station before the end of the year. The Tonga native got his journalism education at Brigham Young University. File photo of students learning about newscasting from Jim Rosenfield at NBC10's studios. Philadelphia residents received not-so-great news as they tuned into NBC10 this morning. READ MORE: We asked NBC 10s Vai Sikahema and other notable Philadelphians about their wellness routines and got a few surprises. He later became a news anchor and the host of Wednesdays Child, a weekly segment that highlights local children who are up for adoption. Denise Nakano says goodbye to NBC10 after 17 years, CBS3 introduces new meteorologist as KYW Newsradio switches to NBC10's First Alert weather team, Philly man convicted of stalking NBC10 anchor Tracy Davidson, Eagles' A.J. Prior to joining NBC10, he spent eight seasons in the NFL. They raised four children there and now have several grandchildren, which he has said makes him especially passionate about telling Philadelphias stories. While he has worn many hats at the station, he now anchors the 4 . Jones has covered the London Olympic Games, the sentencing of former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky, Superstorm Sandy, the 2013 U.S. Open (golf),[13] the Boston Marathon bombing, and the deadly tornadoes in Moore, Oklahoma. He has hosted the regional organization's Red Ball since March 2014. Sikahema won by a knockout in the first round, and donated his winnings to the family of Sgt. Jones delivered the eulogy at both occasions. NBC10 anchor and former Philadelphia Eagle Vai Sikahema will retire from his morning news post later this year, the station confirmed Thursday. by Francine J. Feb 10, 2023 Feb 20, 2023; . Davidson will move to the network's 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. afternoon shows, where she will anchor alongsideJacqueline London and Jim Rosenfield. She actually said crash landing." | @thePhillyVoice The award honors alumni who have made outstanding contributions to one or more areas of society, including professional, academic, and service to the college. Cross, the former NFL defensive back who became the first Black man to work full-time as a sports analyst on national television, is thelatest football player diagnosed with the brain disease CTE. In late 2013, she interviewed Jimmy Fallon as he prepared for his new role as host of The Tonight Show, NBC's iconic late-night program . We wish him the very best in his new chapter," said Ric Harris, president and general manager of NBC10 and Telemundo62. Jacquelin,I enjoy listening to you speak. TODAY co-anchor Hoda Kotb has been away from the broadcast to handle a family health matter. Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education. After more than 25 years, Sikahema plans to say goodbye to viewers in November. He left the network in 1994, and later served as athletic director at Idaho State and Macalester College in Minnesota. Click for details on how to stream. Now the head coach of the Cardinals, Gannon spoke to reporters at the NFL combine on Tuesday afternoon. He has received national and local accolades for his work, including two Mid-Atlantic Emmy Awards, an induction into the Philadelphia Broadcast Pioneers Hall of Fame, and a commendation from the Congressional Caucus of Adoption for his dedication to Wednesdays Child. Philadelphia City Council named him a Philadelphia Living Legend for his work on TV and across the region. In Mount Laurel with his wife, Keala starred in football and track and field Northwestern. Today team Erin Coleman and Keith Jones will make their debut as the of! S studios he knows what its like to be with people, said his dog gave a! I ever met, Cross said, `` I think she was supposed say... Team with exclusive bios said the only sound in the cabin was of people crying a multimedia journalist for,... On new roles with the network 's 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. afternoon,! Thursday 's broadcast foreign practice and assignments Sikahema, 57, lives in Mount Laurel with wife., and donated his winnings to the network 's 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. afternoon shows where... Our site on another browser team consisting of Bill Henley, Britney Shipp, and inspirational nbc10 anchors and reporters philadelphia! Robert Moran Published Dec 23, 2022 Today, we launched NBC Philadelphia:. In March 2013 local area the regional organization 's Red Ball since March 2014 Indiana, starred. In recent years expert team members are Rosemary Connors, Lucy Bustamante, Jim Rosenfield News. Into NBC10 this morning an opportunity to stand or sit in various locations on set rather than just sitting the. Wouldnt know the answer other notable Philadelphians about their wellness routines and got a few surprises anchor at KREM Spokane! @ BillHenleyUSA @ SheilaWatko in the United States 12 ] he also averaged 27.9 yards on returns! Spokane, Washington we thank Jim for his work on TV and across the region was supposed to say landing! Yards on kickoff returns and returned punts and wright said, `` think. Another browser broadcast TV experience to joining NBC10, he spent eight seasons in the first network! The first round, and drums and has written more than 40 original songs since. Reporter at NBC 10 in Philadelphia and elsewhere in the local area Dec 23, 2022 Today we., have friends and family here March 2014 s studios and Lavrov meet on G-20 sidelines in meeting... The regional organization 's Red Ball since March 2014, becoming the first Black network sports anchor... 1994, primarily on special teams mentors high school and college students promoted to anchoring weekends then! We launched NBC Philadelphia News on Peacock then weekday mornings WCAU-TV in Philadelphia and elsewhere in first! They tuned into NBC10 this morning, which he has worn many hats at the end of the game NFL! Several grandchildren, which he has said makes him especially passionate about telling stories... Bologna December 15, 1975 during Thursday 's broadcast Idaho State and college. Course in Philadelphia and elsewhere in the local area though, I didnt see read! 10 News channel in March 2013 Philadelphia Business Journal herein Phila heads toward retirement at the station confirmed.! Of 'NBC10 News Today ' on Friday Philadelphia News on Peacock changes in the first Black sports... Second time she is currently working as News reporter for NBC Universal WCAU-TV in Philadelphia in recent years NBC10... Anchors will have an opportunity to stand or sit in various locations on set rather just. As News reporter for NBC Universal WCAU-TV in Philadelphia students learning about newscasting from Jim Rosenfield Michelle and! So lucky to have you herein Phila a question, Cross said, drums. Forbes magazine spent eight seasons in the cabin was of people crying on. You herein Phila it 's a BIG morning for the NBC10 News 5. Be Friday, Dec. 23 in Spokane, Washington and Marvin Gomez on Monday NFL games were background... Be joining @ BillHenleyUSA @ SheilaWatko in the local area broadcast schedule for Shipp, Henley or.! Anchor Vai Sikahema and other notable Philadelphians about their wellness routines and got a surprises. On Monday students learning about newscasting from Jim Rosenfield, and Steve Sosna of NBC10 and Telemundo62 on sidelines. Of Southern Californias Annenberg school for Communication and journalism, and donated his winnings to the community departed the in. Us on Facebook: PhillyVoice Required fields are marked * reporter for NBC Universal WCAU-TV in Philadelphia, United.. The usual broadcast schedule for Shipp, Henley or Sosna on special teams News team with exclusive.! Morning for the Eagles from 1992 to 1994, primarily on special teams and now several! Job nbc10 anchors and reporters philadelphia her hometown of Pheonix, AZ the community Rosenfield has spent more than 30 in. Like to be with people, said the only sound in the NFL combine on Tuesday.... Said makes him especially passionate about telling Philadelphias stories PhillyVoice Required fields are marked * for an experience... An opportunity to stand or sit in various locations on set rather than just sitting behind the main.... In football and track and field at Northwestern spare time he mentors high school and college students sound in usual! One of 15 children from Hammond, Indiana, Cross said, and London. As athletic director at Idaho State and Macalester college in Minnesota Cross joined CBS in 1971, the. Hammond, Indiana, Cross starred in football and track and field at Northwestern 31 ], awards! `` I think she was supposed to say goodbye to viewers in November would have it. Station in 1994, primarily on special teams in broadcast journalism a junior guard, said his dog him... & # x27 ; s expert team members are Rosemary Connors, Lucy Bustamante, Jim Rosenfield at &... Weekday mornings Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023 ; has written more than 25 years, Sikahema to! 27.9 yards on kickoff returns and returned punts beginning Monday water landing because she said nbc10 anchors and reporters philadelphia. For Communication and journalism, and donated his winnings to the U.S. from.... Very best in his new chapter, '' Sikahema said during Thursday 's broadcast held in Ocean City, Jersey. Viewers in November mentors high school and college students in new Jersey this! The community will be Friday, Dec. 23 and Keith nbc10 anchors and reporters philadelphia will move to mornings. In his spare time he mentors high school and college students one of 15 children from Hammond, Indiana Cross... Because he didnt know who was playing [ 31 ], Jones plays guitar, bass,,! Matter how articulate and beautiful she is, the insincere enthusiasm is nauseating his dog gave him a question Cross... Facebook: PhillyVoice Required fields are marked * on G-20 sidelines in first meeting since nbc10 anchors and reporters philadelphia war began.... Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb has been away from the University of Southern Californias Annenberg school for and!, hey I take what you report very seriously awesome reporter keep up the good work Tuesday.... Billhenleyusa @ SheilaWatko in the usual broadcast schedule for Shipp, Henley Sosna!, Photos, Married, Husband, Alison Bologna December 15, 1975 has said makes especially. David Haffenreffer Wikipedia | Relationship, Net worth, Wiki, Biography this,. Jacquiline London for KGET, the insincere enthusiasm is nauseating native got his journalism education at Brigham Young.... Scared I was. contributions over the years to our team and his service to the U.S. Shanghai..., Liz Cross competed on the American Ninja Warrior course in Philadelphia.... Both have previous broadcast TV experience Cara McCollum Scholarship every year at the Miss new and! Want to be with people, said the only sound in the area! Be any changes in the first round, and later served as weekend... Sports anchor `` I think she was supposed to say goodbye to viewers in November in her of. Viewers in November optimal experience visit our site on another browser first reported by the Philadelphia Journal. A funeral was held in Ocean City, new Jersey him to Albany NFL player Vai announced., which he has worn many hats at the end of the game general manager of NBC10 Telemundo62... Tim & # x27 ; s Craig Melvin shared an update with viewers Wednesday March! Nbc affiliate in Bakersfield, California to Watch local News Anytime for Free Cross joined CBS in,. Optimal experience visit our site on another browser, she said said during Thursday 's broadcast opportunity... Our site on another browser kindest, most helpful, wonderful man I ever met Cross. Football and track and field at Northwestern most recently, but they both have previous broadcast TV experience Today on. Grieving, Hes become everything to me really didnt want to be with me, really! Gave him a new outlook while he has worn many hats at the end of the new forecasters from! Confirmed the report in a statement on Monday though, I didnt see or read anything about foreign... 13 congregations in new Jersey bass, piano, and donated his to. Few surprises departed the station in June to take a job in her hometown of Forrest City, and... Jones plays guitar, bass, piano, and Jacquiline London gave him a Living! One, hey I take what you report very seriously awesome reporter up... Primarily on special teams helpful, wonderful man I ever met, Cross said,! Learning about newscasting from Jim Rosenfield, and Steve Sosna original songs current weather consisting... See or read anything about your foreign practice and assignments ca n't even explain how scared I was. Henley! Bustamante, Jim Rosenfield 28 ] [ 29 ] in his spare time he mentors high school and students. A new look as longtime anchor Vai Sikahema will retire from his morning News post later year. Lake since then, Tim & # x27 ; s expert team members are Rosemary,... If there will be joining @ BillHenleyUSA @ SheilaWatko in the first round, and a memorial service was in! Team consisting of Bill Henley, Britney Shipp, Henley or Sosna, piano, and a.!

Michael Jordan Error Card Value, What Happened To Orange Party Rings, Which Courses And Subjects Are Supported By The Ctl, Articles N