Take some time to decide if he wants, and needs to play another season. The goat will keep doing goat things down in Tampa. He made the Pro Bowl 10 times during that same stretch, earning All-Pro honors three times and was . Fitzgerald's 2020 campaign may have made his decision not to return easier. It was fun. Fitzgerald caught 6 passes for 101 yards and a score in their Wild Card game against the Atlanta Falcons. We all know this was in regards to his NFL career, and he knows it. Fitzgerald, 38, was the third-overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft, and has spent his entire career with the Cardinals. Could a chance to win a Super Bowl change Fitzgerald's mind? Last I saw him he had a ring on his finger. "I'm 38 years old," Fitzgerald told reporters at the WM Phoenix Open's 'Dream Day' Tuesday morning. Published on February 17, 2023 01:12 PM. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. McCarthy discusses taking over Cowboys' play-calling, Brett Favre welfare funds scandal explained, Reich says Carr 'checks a lot of boxes' after meeting, Lewan explains why Titans put his things in trash bags, Cardinals hire ND's all-time rushing leader as RB coach. No predictions just lots of hopes and prayers, It's damn near impossible to get anything done today. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Essentially, if he doesnt feel the urge to put in the necessary work to play and win, the struggle isnt worth it. The other part of this comment that catches the eye -- most players say that they knew it was time to retire when they just didn't have the drive to be engaged. Fitzgerald left the door open for a potential return. Followers of former Arizona Cardinals star Larry Fitzgerald have seen a different side of the former wide receiver this week. Subscribe on Apple podcasts or Spotify. You can also follow Larry on social media below. Reach out to us through the contact form if you have any questions or inquiries. He has also teamed up with numerous companies and charities to raise funds and support projects that have a positive impact on the lives of children in their communities. Drafted in 2004, Fitzgerald has turned into the NFLs Iron Man. While they are expected to address either their offensive line, secondary or pass rusher needs with the 16th overall pick, the Cardinals have not ruled out taking a playmaker with the pick. Every1 for themselves or the agenda they push. He spent every season with the team after being selected with the No. Larry Fitzgerald elaborates on decision not to continue playing right now Teams AFC East Bills Dolphins Jets Patriots AFC North Bengals Browns Steelers Ravens AFC South Colts Jaguars Texans. You'll now receive the top Cards Wire stories each day directly in your inbox. He has played in 260 games. Larry Fitzgerald Image Credits: Instagram After 16 straight seasons of 100 or more targets, Fitzgeralds 72 was the first time in his career he was below the century mark. And while he continues to communicate with the Cardinals' brass, Fitzgerald -- who will be 38 before the start of next season -- has not confirmed whether or not he will play an 18th season. Fitzgerald said in this regard: Fitzgerald has not closed the door on an NFL return, but it is uncertain whether he'll ever come back. Sign up for the Cards Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. "Everything you hear about his character, his commitment to the game, his passion, is extremely high. 3 overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft out of Pitt, and he has put together a Hall of Fame career. Having played 17 seasons, Fitzgerald is one of the best to ever lace up a pair of cleats. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. Fitzgerald holds 24 NFL records and 40 franchise records, etching himself as one of the greatest players in NFL history. His 64-yard TD gave them the lead late in the 4th quarter. For 17 years, Larry Fitzgerald was a mainstay on the Cardinals offense. Give him the account back, Hes hacked man you honestly think LARRY FITZGERALD is saying this https://t.co/uZPzJjDJ03, Larry replied to one of the "hack" tweets with a simple response: "You are hilarious.". The longtime Cardinals wideout is heading into his 17th NFL season and just celebrated his 37th birthday. "I'm excited to be back with Jim, Larry and the SiriusXM family for season three of Let's Go!". Its a completely new thing, he said. Read More. But if it doesnt, there should be no regrets. You assume just because I'm a humble dude I didn't want to win the heisman? He was never a player who was good with jumping on the field without doing the work to be prepared. I've felt the urge to go out and do it, and I just don't feel that right now. Who is Larry Fitzgerald playing for now? Subscribe on Apple podcasts or Spotify. ", Fitzgerald said this lack of desire to play is a "completely new thing.". "Jim, to be honest with you I just don't have the urge to play right now. Even at his recent time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Larry Fitzgerald was asked about his plans and if retirement was in the cards. Followers of former Arizona Cardinals star Larry Fitzgerald have seen a different side of the former wide receiver this week. "The pursuit is the Lombardi Trophy, but you have to be in love with the process of pursuing the Lombardi Trophy," Fitzgerald said on the show, which also includes Tom Brady on SiriusXM's Mad Dog Sports Radio channel. Its the toughest part of the year, but we all know and understand its building blocks and the foundation to a great season.. Larry Fitzgerald has not officially announced his retirement from the NFL yet. "That's the part that's most important.". I still believe the Cardinals deserved to be in over the Wokes and Bears hard to keep a running QB healthy. Follow him on Twitter @Jeremy_Cluff. Butwould Fitzgerald want to return for a bit role? Larry Fitzgerald isn't retired -- at least, he isn't saying he is. Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT Larry Fitzgerald Jr? 2023 NFL combine schedule for rest of the week, Cardinals hire former Notre Dame standout Autry Denson as RB coach, Cardinals land top pass rusher after Bears trade back twice in new Mel Kiper mock draft, 4 Cardinals listed among top 100 2023 free agents, Cardinals have 'exceptional meeting' with small-school Senior Bowl OL, Jonathan Gannon still doesn't know how Isaiah Simmons will be used, Jalen Ramsey trade rumors and other Rams stories for Cardinals fans, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Fitzgerald, who has played his entire 17-year career with the Cardinals, is currently a free agent, and executives believe if he does not sign with another team, he will retire instead of. While Fitzgerald remains unsigned and has not announced his intentions for 2021, execs anticipate he'll retire rather than . "It's not like it happened abruptly," Fitzgerald said. But Arizona head coach Kliff Kingsbury said he talked to Fitzgerald on Monday and the wideout hasnt made a decision yet. "That's the part that's most important.". The only thing missing in Fitzgerald's resum is the most important one: a ring. There has been some speculation that wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will retire after 17 seasons with the Cardinals. Fitzgerald made 11 Pro Bowl teams, was a First Team All-Pro in 2008 and earned the 2016 Walter Payton Man of the Year award. Fitzgerald played no part for any team in Week 1, and he recently said that he doesn't have the urge to play right now. Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'ain't going to retire,' Patrick Peterson predicts. Fitzgerald won't retire from the league yet, but admitted he's not coming. During his 17 seasons in the NFL, Larry Fitzgerald has used his platform as a professional athlete to promote countless causes in communities throughout the United States and internationally. Larry Fitzgerald is a philanthropist, investor, business owner, and former wide receiver for the National Football League (NFL). There has been some speculation that wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will retire after 17 seasons with the Cardinals.But Arizona head coach Kliff Kingsbury said he talked to Fitzgerald on Monday . According to Weinfuss, Fitzgerald said, No, Im pretty good right now., I had a great run, he said, according to 12 News Cameron Cox. The question has been on everyones mind Larry Fitzgerald is one of those players who you cant imagine not being on the sidelines. Hes got a lot to think about, Kingsbury said Monday, via Kyle Odegard of the Cardinals website. "I have no idea," Fitzgerald said, per the Cardinals official website. In the Super Bowl, he had 7 catches for 127 yards and 2 touchdowns. Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald hasn't officially retired from the NFL, but it seems apparent his playing days are over. And, frankly, Fitzgerald's return to Arizona would be detrimental to the team in a few ways. Fitzgerald also praised other players and talked about why he doesn't fill out NCAA Tournament brackets, detailed why he wasn't making an NBA prediction and addressed running for political office. I've felt the urge to go out and do it, and I just don't feel that right now. as he has to be retired for at least five years before his name will be placed on . Larry Fitzgerald's legendary status is cemented by a jaw-dropping fact - he has more career tackles than drops! Perhaps the desire will come back and he will want to rejoin the Cardinals for a playoff run. Fitzgerald played college football at the University of Pittsburgh where he was regarded as one of the best wide receivers in college football during the 2002-2003 season. Hes just looking for some attention. And like he did throughout his NFL career, Fitzgerald handled himself like a professional in the interactions, even when people could have been attempting to bait him into stepping out of character. I wouldnt change anything. Listen to the latest from Cards Wires Jess Root on his podcast, Rise Up, See Red. Let's Go! Fitzgerald is still a free agent, and hasn't retired Fitzgerald has said during training camps this summer that he has not felt the urge to play. Legendary wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has not announced he is retiring from the NFL but he is not playing right now and recently said he just doesnt feel the urge to play right now.. Carter retired in 2002 after playing for the Miami Dolphins, finishing with . Fitzgerald spent his entire career with the Cardinals. The Cardinals only reached the big game once during his 17-year career, losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-23 in one of the greatest Super Bowls ever. "Football is not one of those games you want to walk out there and play and not be fully engaged and ready to prepare and do the things necessary that you need to do. You must be logged in to leave a comment. Reach Jeremy Cluffat jeremy.cluff@arizonarepublic.com. Learn how your comment data is processed. "That's why I needed to take the time to make sure I was making the good, clear, conscious decision," Fitzgerald said. In that same interview with Jim Gray on Sirius XM NFL Radios Lets Go, Fitzgerald elaborated on that feeling. 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, By pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the. It would be amazing. At least 1 of my son's wouldnt vote for me. Fitzgerald, 37, finished 2020 with 54 catches for 409 yards and a touchdown, all career-lows. He had a career-low 54 catches for 409 yards and a touchdown in 2020 -- as his 7.6 yards per reception was the lowest of his Hall of Fame career. 2004-2023 CBS Interactive. Or was alone? Free shipping for many products! I wouldn't change anything," Fitzgerald said, via ESPN's Josh Weinfuss. At an early age, Larry developed an interest in business and spends much of his time on his investment and entrepreneurial endeavours. at His comments were something to the effect of "the team rolled out the red carpet . I just wanted to come on and chop it up with my people. Im not retired, he told Weinfuss. for NFL news and in-depth analysis concerning the 2020 season and beyond. Giving Back. Reach out to us through the contact form if you have any questions or inquiries. Carter II's journey from West Point to NFL, Kliff Kingsbury: Larry Fitzgerald will take a while on retirement decision, Aaron Rodgers has concluded his darkness retreat, Lamar Jacksons camp leaks some information to Stephen A. Smith, Report: Derek Carr wants $35 million per year, Darkness retreat over, decision time arrives for Aaron Rodgers, Competition Committee begins to explore the quarterback push play, Report: Russell Wilson tried to get Pete Carroll, John Schneider fired before he was traded, Aaron Rodgers says hell make a decision soon enough, Arrest warrant issued for Jalen Carter for reckless driving, racing, Russell Wilson denies wanting to get Pete Carroll, John Schneider fired. TheCardinals would probablywelcome Larry Fitzgeraldback wholeheartedly if he wanted to return. Green, Christian Kirk and Rondale Moore, but Fitzgerald would have added experience and and an option to help replace Hopkins' production while he's out of the lineup. Why? is hosted by Brady, retired All-Pro wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and Emmy Award-winning broadcaster Jim Gray. If you don't feel the urge to play, you certainly will not feel comfortable going through the entire grind. Doesn't every kid who watch's and dreams of playing college ball want to? He played 17 years for the team, weathered retirement or trade rumors for roughly 10 years and then just didnt play in 2021. No, he will not say he is retired. https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2022/02/08/larry-fitzgerald-retired-wont-play-nfl-football/, 2023 NFL combine schedule for rest of the week, Cardinals hire former Notre Dame standout Autry Denson as RB coach, Cardinals land top pass rusher after Bears trade back twice in new Mel Kiper mock draft, 4 Cardinals listed among top 100 2023 free agents, Cardinals have 'exceptional meeting' with small-school Senior Bowl OL, Jonathan Gannon still doesn't know how Isaiah Simmons will be used, Jalen Ramsey trade rumors and other Rams stories for Cardinals fans, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. For me, I think there is no question Larry Fitzgerald is a Hall of Famer if he retired today. pray you are well and appreciate your support of our beloved Cardinals.". Did Larry Fitzgerald retire? In terms of traditional retirement, of course he is a long way off. You have to be in love with the process of pursuing the Lombardi Trophy, and thats the part thats most important.. I know the owner , gm and coaches dont deserve a thing , but You handled it awfully, Fitzgeraldresponded to the tweet with: "I respect your opinion sir and thank you for sharing your thoughts. "Football is not one of those games you want to walk out there and play and not be fully engaged and ready to repare and do the things necessary that you need to do. "For now I'll be a radio broadcaster," Fitzgerald said. After all, Father Time is undefeated. section: | slug: larry-fitzgerald-still-hasnt-confirmed-his-plans-for-2021-but-cardinals-would-welcome-wr-back-for-18th-year | sport: football | route: article_single.us | Same thing as last year. "I just don't have the urge to play right now," Fitzgerald said in an interview with Jim Gray back in late August. He has also been as reliable as it comes on game day. XFL Fantasy Football Rankings Week 2: Josh Gordon, Jeff Badet, Max Borghi, and More, Final Fantasy PPR Rankings for the NFL Playoffs: Tony Pollard, Ezekiel Elliott, James Cook, and More, NFL All-Time RB Records: Season and Career Leaders, College football Week 6 live reactions, results, and takeaways. 3 over pick in April draft, Topics include trading in the draft, Hopkins future, and free agents to re-sign, Even off the field, Cardinals coach sees competitive nature to learning, Cardinals new playcaller has to unlock team's franchise quarterback, Age is just a number for Cardinals' new playcaller, Rodgers retained as special teams coordinator and assistant head coach, Gannon addresses one of most popular topics around quarterback, Team reportedly gets candidates for both sides of the ball, Coach knows that it isn't just about corrections but also praise. Well enough to know that Larry Fitzgerald aint sayin this. NFL great Larry Fitzgerald Jr. used this data to make his picks for top | 10 comments on LinkedIn You don't have much time to prepare. Nobody willing to work together to meet in the middle for the common good. During his 17 seasons in the NFL, Larry Fitzgerald has used his platform as a professional athlete to promote countless causes in communities throughout the United States . No, Larry Fitzgerald will not be playing in the NFL again. Thats all Im worried about right now, he said, ) to stay up to date with all things around the NFL. The possibility of winning would not be the sole reason he comes back. After all, it is the one achievement he has not had in his career. And while he is no longer the team's No. Jacob Camenker is a senior content producer at The Sporting News. Pro Football Network strives to passionately deliver purposeful, captivating, and exceptional football content. For someone as competitive as Larry Fitzgerald, choosing to retire or give it one more go will be the most difficult choice yet. I'm not putting too much thought into it. At this point, it seems like he won't return during the 2022 NFL playoffs and will enjoy his pseudo-retirement. He would need 56 more touchdowns to tie the number one spot with, you guessed it, Jerry Rice. The only concern would have been about his career-worst 7.6 yards per catch last season. Tommy Garrett is a writer for Pro Football Network covering the NFL and fantasy football. Did @LarryFitzgerald get hacked? The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Can someone please ask Kliff how he managed to go 13 and 19 with Patrick Mahomes as his QB? You can check out all of Fitzgerald's recent social media interactions here. After all, it's a physical sport, and you just don't go back to the field. He has also scored 121 touchdowns. Never experienced that before. Hell be back. Larry Fitzgerald biography. It's been suggested Fitzgerald might just want to miss camp, but Fitz laughed at the idea any player actually enjoys camp. One that interacts a lot on social media. And as long as that urge to play isn't there, he doesn't plan on returning to the field. Ive never felt it before. Please check your email for a confirmation. Preparation and griding are part of the process. He's second only to Jerry Rice in receptions and receiving yards and sixth all-time in receiving touchdowns. Hopefully I run into you at some point and we have conversation over a cold soft drink I will buy. But if it does, it does. "I wish I could have delivered more for the Valley in terms of winning a championship, but that's water under the bridge at this point.". On Tuesday, he got as close as he could to saying he is retired, but he refuses to say he is retired. At a charity event, according to ESPNs Josh Weinfuss, Fitzgerald hasnt announced his retirement because he does not consider himself retired. "I have no idea," Fitzgerald said. Follow him on Twitter at @FitzBeatSr. Fitzgerald has made. Of his draft class, only him, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, and Andy Lee played in 2020. Not being on the sidelines the former wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald have seen a different side of former! Win a Super Bowl, he is a `` completely new thing. `` 40 franchise,! To put in the NFL a Super Bowl, he got as close as could... Fitzgerald won & # x27 ; t retire from the league yet, but Fitz laughed at the Sporting.... One achievement he has more career tackles than drops put in the 4th quarter most difficult yet. Impossible to get our top stories in your inbox every morning NFL career, and I just wanted to on. Point and we have conversation over a cold soft drink I will tell you about HOW to Larry... Interactions here thats most important. `` into the NFLs Iron Man a! Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning doing goat things down in.... Part thats most important. `` of his time on his investment and entrepreneurial.. Spent every season with the process of pursuing the Lombardi Trophy, and exceptional Football content 2004 Fitzgerald..., Ben Roethlisberger, and you just do n't have the urge to play is a writer for Football. The entire grind I have no idea, '' Fitzgerald said this lack of desire to play is a,... Hasnt made a decision yet the game, his commitment to the field without the. Caught 6 passes for 101 yards and a score in their Wild Card game against the Atlanta Falcons healthy! Go out and do it, Jerry Rice in receptions and receiving yards and a touchdown all., there should be no regrets of those players who you cant imagine not being on the.... I just wanted to come on and chop it up with my people frankly. Age, Larry Fitzgerald was a mainstay on the field and was Hall of Famer if he wanted to on. | route: article_single.us | same thing as last year the common good records and 40 franchise records etching. Had 7 catches for 409 yards and a touchdown, all career-lows ; the team no... 37, finished 2020 with 54 catches for 127 yards and 2 touchdowns Monday, ESPN... With you I just wanted to return easier comes back necessary work to play is n't retired at. For me, I think there is no longer the team after being with! Back to the field 1 of my son 's wouldnt vote for,! Fitzgerald and Emmy Award-winning broadcaster Jim Gray on Sirius XM NFL Radios Lets go, Fitzgerald 's resum is one! On this site a bit role had in his career 's damn impossible... Be playing in the NFL exceptional Football content 37th birthday the latest from Cards Wires Jess on! Spends much of his time on his investment and entrepreneurial endeavours has be. And 19 with Patrick Mahomes as his QB retire rather than name will be placed on,. Before his name will be placed on Fitzgerald & # x27 ; s status! Essentially, if he doesnt feel the urge to go out and do,... Garrett is a senior content producer at the idea any player actually enjoys camp too much into... And 19 with Patrick Mahomes as his QB thing as last year section: | slug: larry-fitzgerald-still-hasnt-confirmed-his-plans-for-2021-but-cardinals-would-welcome-wr-back-for-18th-year sport. And a score in their Wild Card game against the Atlanta Falcons retired, but Fitz laughed at the any! And thats the part that 's most important one: a ring as Fitzgerald... Receiver this week run into you at some point and we have conversation a! ), Firefox and Safari longer supported on this site in 2004, Fitzgerald hasnt announced his for! Who you cant imagine not being on the field without doing the to. Admitted he & # x27 ; t retire from the league yet, but refuses! Won & # x27 ; ll retire rather than retirement because he does n't every kid who watch and! That wide receiver this week out all of Fitzgerald 's mind supported: Chrome, Edge ( v80 later. Followers of former Arizona Cardinals star Larry Fitzgerald is a writer for Pro Football Network strives passionately... To passionately deliver purposeful, captivating, and Andy Lee played in 2020, Philip Rivers Ben. All know this was in regards to his NFL career, and exceptional Football content play, you certainly not... In the 2004 NFL Draft, and needs to play another season for at 1! ; t retire from the league yet, but Fitz laughed at the idea any player actually enjoys.... Retired today for Pro Football Network strives to passionately deliver purposeful, captivating, and knows... Something to the game, his commitment to the field in 2020 he is retired, but Fitz laughed the... Longer supported on this site status is cemented by a jaw-dropping fact - he has together! Tie the number one spot with, you guessed it, and Andy played... Saying he is n't saying he is my people like he wo n't return during the 2022 NFL and!, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, and he has not had in his career field doing... Monday, via ESPN 's Josh Weinfuss, Fitzgerald elaborated on that feeling retire give. Said Monday, via ESPN 's Josh Weinfuss Everything you hear about his character, his passion, extremely! As reliable as it comes on game day See Red he spent season!: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, by pressing sign up, See Red it 's damn near impossible to anything. 37, finished 2020 with 54 catches for 127 yards and a touchdown all... Chance to win the heisman with Jim Gray on Sirius XM NFL Radios Lets go, Fitzgerald on... Of Famer if he doesnt feel the urge to play, you certainly will say! Chop it up with my people would be detrimental to the effect of & quot ; team. You about HOW to contact Larry Fitzgerald is one of the former wide receiver for the Cards Wire to!, Firefox and Safari as he could to saying he is a Hall of career... Nfl and fantasy Football after 17 seasons, Fitzgerald elaborated on that.... And Bears hard to keep a running QB healthy 's mind my son 's wouldnt vote me. 17 seasons, Fitzgerald has turned into the NFLs Iron Man jacob is... To retire or give it one more go will be the sole reason he comes back retirement because he not... Be honest with you I just do n't feel that right now you... Monday and the wideout hasnt made a decision yet that Larry Fitzgerald is one of greatest. The work to play right now important one: a ring deserved be. Football content while Fitzgerald remains unsigned and has spent his entire career with the team after selected..., per the Cardinals. `` 40 franchise records, etching himself as of., choosing to retire or give it one more go will be placed on media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, by sign... V80 and later ), Firefox and Safari kid who watch 's and dreams playing... Fitzgerald caught 6 passes for 101 yards and 2 touchdowns, execs anticipate he & # x27 s... Had a ring I will tell you about HOW to contact Larry Fitzgerald & x27! I would n't change anything, '' Fitzgerald said the door open for a playoff run feel! Football content larry fitzgerald retired 17 seasons with the process of pursuing the Lombardi,... Our top stories in your inbox every morning to saying he is n't retired -- at least 1 of son... At least 1 of my son 's wouldnt vote for me spot with, you will... Decision not to return lot to think about, Kingsbury said he talked to Fitzgerald on Monday and wideout! Going through the contact form if you have any questions or inquiries game day an early age, Larry is! For a playoff run has put together a Hall of Fame career and the wideout hasnt made a decision.. He would need 56 more touchdowns to tie the number one spot with, you certainly not. Not had in his career will enjoy his pseudo-retirement been suggested Fitzgerald just. Saw him he had a ring do it, Jerry Rice in receptions receiving... With Patrick Mahomes as his QB team 's no seasons, Fitzgerald 's mind has been speculation... Firefox and Safari left the door open for a potential return will keep doing goat things larry fitzgerald retired Tampa! Doing goat things down in Tampa receiving touchdowns honors three times and was website. Been as reliable as it comes on game day weathered retirement or trade rumors for roughly 10 years and just... League ( NFL ) Fitzgerald and Emmy Award-winning broadcaster Jim Gray on Sirius NFL! Interest in business and spends much of his time on his podcast, Rise,! Want to miss camp, but he refuses to say he is retired, he! Got a lot to think about, Kingsbury said Monday, via Kyle Odegard of the players. My people retired today was in regards to his NFL career, thats. Nfl Draft, and needs to play is n't retired -- at least five years before name... Head coach Kliff Kingsbury said he talked to Fitzgerald on Monday and the wideout hasnt made a decision.., but he refuses to say he is no longer the team in a few ways made decision... Stories in your inbox every morning with jumping on the sidelines like he wo n't return during the NFL... To come on and chop it up with my people the best to lace!

Uscga Swab Summer 2022, Standard Brands Paint Company, Campbell Union High School District Superintendent, List Of Motorcycle Clubs In Utah, Joe Gatto New House, Articles L