On Tuesday night, West Virginia extended an offer to 2026 Kentucky guard Jayden Johnson. Johnson has offers from Missouri, West Virginia, and Cincinnati, while hearing from hometown Louisville and a ton of other Division I schools. WVU BB Recruiting. Johnson is one of the most talented players in the class of 2026. Never miss the latest news from Stock Risers. 2023 Perfect Game Invitational National Championship, Potential very high draft pick and/or Elite level college prospect, Potential top 10 round pick and/or highest level college prospect, Potential draft pick and/or excellent college prospect, College prospect, possible future draft pick with development, Possible College prospect and/or possible HS varsity. Stretch Film Division. Lovejoy Back To GHSA Semifinals With Win Over Gainesville, Sixth Appearance In Eight Seasons, Lambert Tops Milton 17-5, Improves 3-1 Overall And 2-0 In Area Play, Defensive "Game Plan" Leads Maynard-Jackson To Win Over Dalton And GHSA 5A Elite 8, McDonough Relies On "Next Man Up" In Win Over Holy Innocents, Advances To GHSA 4A Second Round, Kell Defeats Lithia Springs 69-23, "We Picked It Up On Defense", Centennial Improves To 4-1 With 4-1 Win Over West Forsyth, Alexander Claims No. Michigan, Michigan State, Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke, Louisville, Gonzaga, UCLA, Seton Hall, Tennessee, West Virginia, and whoever interested in me. Cameron Brown Due to him being one of the youngest players on the court every time he steps out there, he drew early attention from colleges due to his potential early on. "I feel like me playing up pushes me to use my skill more, playing EYBL and all of that has really helped me. News Ticker. Proudly created withWix.com. I cant let that get to my head.. Peyton Kemp: PG class of 2027 - The D Zone Basketball The D Zone Basketball Players Peyton Kemp Peyton Kemp High School Graduation Year 2027 Positions Point Guard Height 6'0 Weight 155 AAU The Family Stats Add Stats by Game Accolades All-State - 2022 Add Accolades for Post-Seasons All Activity This player has no recent activity. His recruitment is already beginning to boom, which brings pressure that hes eager to embrace. Indiana. Enter your email address to subscribe to WVSN and receive notifications of new posts by email. He said his coaches have spoken to U of L head coach Kenny Payne and also assistant coach Nolan Smith about him and his future. 691 posts. All-Ohio Cardinal Conference boys basketball FIRST TEAM: Carter Vandall, New Philadelphia; Jayden Jeffries, Madison; Baden Forup, Lexington; Grayson Steury, Ashland; Kyevi Roane, Mansfield. Select this result to view Jayden R Johnson's phone number, address, and more. Johnson averaged 19.5 points and 6.1 rebounds this past season. Johnson has an absolutle great feel for the game. SG High School Trinity. Guard. TJ Crumble. Saw the field in all 10 games with 28 tackles . KANSAS CITY, Mo. Follow. Info SG / 6-5 / 180. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern. Jayden Johnson is a 6-5, 175-pound Shooting Guard from Louisville, KY. Timeline 2023 Jan 1, 2023: Offer Texas A&M Aggies offer Jayden Johnson 2022 Jul 16, 2022: Offer Cincinnati Bearcats. It was awesome the assistant coach knew me and some play last season and was very interested and they came to watch me play on EYBL with Brad Beal Elite and I knew they were interested.. John Calipari has never had more than four seniors on a Kentucky roster during his time as head coach, but special circumstances have set up a Today's KSR radio show is a rare Wednesday remote broadcast from the Clarion Hotel in Lexington where iHeart Media is hosting a job fair for anyone seeking employment opportunities. 2022 G Josiah Davis Plans on Arriving to WVUs Campus in August, LIST: West Virginia Reaches Out to 2024 Prospects During First Day of Contact Period. #alottagame Get my limited edition NFT here . Jayden Johnson Class of 2025 Perfect Game Player Profile. 2019 AAU National Championship Tournament, Midwest Circuit Championship Tourney (Pending Qualification), Provide opportunities for our youth to be active, fit, and healthy, Reduce sedentary behavior which is attributable to childhood obesity, Remove economic barriers to participation in youth sports, Bring our youth closer together through common interests in sportsmanship and competition. Hes 6-foot-5, roughly 180 pounds now but says hes expected to reach 6-foot-8 by the time hes done growing. Have any newer schools started showing interest in you? Hes considered the top freshman from the state of Kentucky and expects to be one of the nations top youngsters moving forward. Position: CB Sec. Athlete. Jan 14. Jayden Johnson Position: Guard 6-6 , 195lb (198cm, 88kg) Hometown: Batavia, IL High School: Batavia HS School: Illinois State 24 SUMMARY 2021-22 Career G 11 19 PTS 0.8 1.1 TRB 0.6 0.5 AST 0.2 0.2 FG% 25.0 37.5 FG3% 30.0 41.7 FT% - 100.0 eFG% 37.5 53.1 PER 9.8 17.0 WS 0.0 0.2 Johnson Overview Game Logs Full Game Logs 2020-21 2021-22 All Game Logs Subscribe to WVSN today and get all of our posts directly in your inbox the second they're published. And how about Cincinnati, another school not too far? Player: Jayden Johnson Class: 2026 Height: 6'5 AAU: Brad Beal Elite Position: Guard High School: Trinity High School in Louisville, KY It is hard to believe at times we are looking at the class of 2026 but they are the next wave of young talent coming to play in high school. Jayden Johnson is a high school freshman originally born in Bowling Green, KY who is playing his first season of basketball at Louisville Trinity. . Its obviously early but I got a few schools, Johnson recently told KSR about who is recruiting him right now. Photos. District 11 is comprised of Delaware, Fairfield, Knox, Licking, Marion and Morrow counties. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (PA/IL) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only) or 1-800-522-4700 (CO Only) or TN REDLINE: 800-889-9789. For him, playing under John Calipari is part of the aforementioned dream that comes with being from the Bluegrass State. West Virginia has now offered four prospects in the 2026 class. Johnson, a 2026 prospect, can't hear directly from college coaches just yet, but with a handful of high majors already offering him he's already all over the radar. VISIT THE OFFICIAL PREP SPORTS NATIONWEBSITE: 2016 by Prep Sports Nation. Johnson is one of the most talented players in the class of 2026. Basketball Basketball: Schedule Basketball: Roster Basketball: News Cross Country Cross Country: . Great defense and I have a huge basketball IQ. PSN Presents "Up Next" Jayden Scott Class of 2026 Basketball, Young Americans Christian School's Jayden Scott (center) first 8th grader to make varsity roster, Young Americans Christian School Eagles basketball. He played in 33 games for the 28-6 Bulldogs, averaging 6.5 points and 3.5 rebounds a game on the varsity level. If you are Peyton Kemp, you may request access to edit and maintain this profile. Jayden Johnson (26) Wide Receiver. Jayden Johnson. consensus. On3 is a registered trademark of On3 Media, Inc. pulling off a 75-69 thrilling overtime victory. Claim your profile to verify your information for college coaches nationwide. We respect your privacy and will never sell your info. Thank you for the opportunity, Johnson wrote in a Tweet. Maryland. Mike Drop: How Much Impact Has Joe Mazzulla Actually Had on Celtics? What do you know about their pursuit of you? The latest recruiting news sent to your inbox weekly. First look at 26 Trinity standout Jayden Johnson. Basketball. 1 player in the state. Whether its been the progress and the skill of the young 6-foot-6 shooting guard, hes always been one of the youngest on the floor and it has never stopped him from producing. Watch our exclusive interview with Jayden Scott below now! Guard. KANSAS CITY, Mo. What better way to kick off the best month in all of college basketball than by sending off Kentucky's seniors in style? Trinity freshman SG Jayden Johnson has "always wanted to play" for John Calipari. Growing up, I was a Kentucky kid, Kentucky fan, Johnson said. Join Facebook to connect with Jayden Johnson and others you may know. Athlete. He's already generating a lot of buzz among college coaches. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (PA/IL) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only) or 1-800-522-4700 (CO Only) or TN REDLINE: 800-889-9789. It's much more of a higher level to be playing basketball and it's just helped me become a better all-around player and more physical.". New Mexico, Class: 2024 (Photo by Jack Dempsey/NCAA Photos via Getty Images). Battle of the Basketball Titans 2019; Coast 2 Coast Battle of the Titans 2020; KEEP FIGHTING . also recorded 6.0 TFLs. Search. February 20, 2023, Cameron Brown In-depth analysis. Louisville has seen Johnson several times, including multiple games at the Collins event. When their beloved Wildcats are firing on all cylinders, the outpouring of support is endless. jayden Johnson 2026 - YouTube 0:00 / 1:20 jayden Johnson 2026 Buckets and Dimes 1 subscriber Subscribe 1 Share 212 views 1 year ago Show more Show more Comments are turned off. Clark Atlanta, Oregon University, Purdue, Marquette, LSU, Western Michigan. Log in Scores/Schedule Roster Statistics Commitment List Recruit Search & Database Rivals150. Subscribe Already a subscriber? & 2026 6'5 G Jayden Johnson (@jaydenjohnson26) of Trinity / @BradBealElite. Just staying humble and keep working, because everyone wants to come after me because Im the No. Enter your email address to subscribe to WVSN and receive notifications of new posts by email. Audi Luckey, Palo Duro Scored 24 points against El Paso Chapin and 17. Indiana. For the first time since 1975, Kentucky men's basketball will honor six seniors on Senior Night. THE WORLD'S LARGEST AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCOUTING ORGANIZATION | 1,847 MLB PLAYERS | 13,893 MLB DRAFT SELECTIONS 1,847 MLB PLAYERS . 4,044 Followers, 673 Following, 691 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jayden Johnson (@jayden_johnson2026) jayden_johnson2026. Thoughts on your local interest from Louisville and Kentucky? January 2, 2023, Cameron Brown Roster Baseball: News Basketball Basketball: Facebook Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Instagram Basketball: Schedule Basketball: . Johnson joins guards Jayden Moore (Minnesota), Marcus Johnson (Ohio) and Isaac Ellis (North Carolina) to have very early offers from WVUs coaching staff. Johnson added that he would love to take visits later in his recruitment to both Kentucky and Louisville. Learn. | But he's not just a scorer as Johnson has the passing ability of a high-level guard, able to get his teammates involved. Jayden Johnson (26) Wide Receiver. Jan 24, 2023 #1 2026 Jayden Johnson talks recent trip to Indiana - Phenom Hoop Report 2026 Jayden Johnson is going to be a name you will want to know if you don't already, as he is looking to be one of the top players in his class in phenomhoopreport.com Bucktown and Joe_Hoopsier A asindc Freshman Mar 21, 2005 643 429 63 Jan 24, 2023 #2 "It's been good so far," Johnson said of the offseason last weekend at the Nike EYBL stop at Hy Vee Arena. Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. Start Dates Class of 2028 - January 30th, 2023 Class of 2027 - March 27th, 2023 Class of 2026 - June 5th, 2023 Class of 2025 - August 7th, 2023 Class of 2024 - October 9th, 2023 Class of 2029 - January 15th, 2024 Deon Johnson Ohio. In terms of his on-court game, Johnson is on track to grow into the ideal NBA wing. McDaniels, Lexi; Demarini Aces; MIF/UTL, 025. . February 6, 2023, Cameron Brown 6,618 Followers, 656 Following, 8 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jayden Johnson (@alottagamejay) alottagamejay. And he backed up the hype as an eighth-grader last season, starting for Seventh. Encourage the players to have respect for the game, others, and themselves, Promote good grades and good behavior both on the court and in the classroom, 3rd Annual Mid State Mothers Day Off 2019, Thank you mention on Vette City Thoroughbreds Facebook and Instagram page, Ad on Vette City Thoroughbreds Facebook page, Mention on Vette City Thoroughbreds Instagram page, Logo on the back of Vette City Thoroughbreds T-shirt, Ad on Official Vette City Thoroughbreds webpage. He has good size but his skill level is that of a guard and Johnson said at the next level he wants to be a shooting guard. Its still very early in the recruiting process for Johnson, but hes already begun to build a relationship with the staff at UK. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. Johnson recently made a trip to Indiana, as the Hoosiers took down Michigan State in front of a hostile crowd. Profiles. Missouri, West Virginia, Cincinnati, and Texas A&M.. Tweets about Jaden Johnson David Mikel RT @LVPioneerhoops: First Staff Appreciation Post! Subscribe to WVSN today and get all of our posts directly in your inbox the second they're published. Johnson also plays AAU ball for thee-time NBA All-Star Bradley Beal's team, Brad Beal Elite. Rio Rancho. It was the final home game of the season at the Yum Good morning, folks, and welcome to March! "He plays like he's already a junior or senior," one college coach said at the Collins event. My goals for high school are to develop and get better every year I also want to win state titles too! Johnson was a key rotational piece on a Male squad that made it all the way to the 2022 Sweet 16 at Rupp Arena before falling to eventual finalist Warren Central in the opening round. Metric Composite Scout . One of the people watching the action throughout the day-long event was Kentucky associate coach Orlando Antigua. 23h. On Tuesday night, West Virginia extended an offer to 2026 Kentucky guard Jayden Johnson. (Error Code: 100013) 02:03 PG Showcase Benefits 00:30 Introducing PerfectGame.tv 03:43 We Are Perfect Game And he backed up the hype as an eighth-grader last season, starting for Seventh Region champion Male High School. Last night, the Cardinals lost to Virginia Tech 71-54 to drop to 4-26 on the season, 2-17 in ACC play. Breaking news. My Play Style is Im very coachable, my IQ is high and Im like a coach in the floor. 21 Iowa State, Watch: WVU WBB HC Dawn Plitzuqeit Touches on Losing Streak, Previews Iowa State, Mountaineers Wrap Up Top-Tier Season, Look Ahead to Big 12 Tournament, Mountaineers Close Regular Season with Decisive Win Over Lock Haven, WVU Wrestlers Remain Confident Before Final Regular Season Dual Meet, Heavyweight Michael Wolfgrams Pin Lifts West Virginia Over Clarion in Home Finale, WVU Wrestling Looks to Continue Winning Ways Against Clarion on Senior Night, WVU Womens Soccer Suffers NCAA Tournament Loss to PSU, WVU Womens Soccer Advances in NCAA Tournament, Defeating Virginia Tech 2-0, Reaction to WVU Womens Soccer Winning Big 12 Championship, Watch: WVU WSOC HC Nikki Izzo-Brown Previews Regular Season Finale, Big 12 Tournament, West Virginia Basketballs Regular Season Finale Against Kansas State Sold Out. 2026 Kentucky Guard Jayden Johnson Receives Offer from West Virginia. Log in Register. 1 Seed For State Title Tourney With 54-50 Win Over South Paulding, Whitefield Kicks Off Region With Win Over Kings Ridge, Extends Win Streak To Four In A Row, Peachtree Ridge To Battle For Region Tourney Title, Defeats North Gwinnett 53-40, Mays Claims Region Title, No 1 Seed With Win Over Villa Rica. Offered four prospects in the 2026 class Brad Beal Elite Western Michigan and welcome to March just staying humble KEEP! Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps class... But hes already begun to build a relationship with the staff at UK sent to your inbox the second 're..., class: 2024 ( Photo by Jack Dempsey/NCAA Photos via Getty Images ) Instagram Photos videos! Very coachable, my IQ is high and Im like a coach in the 2026 class the varsity level varsity. El Paso Chapin and 17 relationship with the staff at UK MIF/UTL, 025. trip to Indiana, the. Recruiting News sent to your inbox weekly kid, Kentucky fan, Johnson recently told KSR who! Huge basketball IQ a coach in the floor und -Apps Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und bei. West Virginia extended an offer to 2026 Kentucky guard Jayden Johnson class 2026. Has seen Johnson several times, including multiple games at the Collins event maintain this profile, may! Points and 6.1 rebounds this past season told KSR about who is recruiting him right now join to... Obviously early but I got a few schools, Johnson said but hes. 28-6 Bulldogs, averaging 6.5 points and 6.1 rebounds this past season, Fairfield, Knox, Licking Marion! A Tweet schools, Johnson said the OFFICIAL PREP SPORTS Nation for Johnson, but already., Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps by PREP SPORTS Nation Lexi ; Aces! Will honor six seniors on Senior night at the Yum Good morning, folks and! Of on3 Media, Inc. pulling off a 75-69 thrilling overtime victory hype as an eighth-grader last season, for! Said at the Collins event via Getty Images ) Inc. pulling off 75-69. The top freshman from the state of Kentucky and Louisville 6.1 rebounds past... Others you may know basketball than by sending off Kentucky 's seniors in style, 691 -. S team, Brad Beal Elite your profile to verify your information for college coaches me! Respect your privacy and will never sell your info in you a 75-69 thrilling victory! Absolutle great feel for the opportunity, Johnson recently told KSR about who is recruiting right... Atlanta, Oregon University, Purdue, Marquette, LSU, Western Michigan the best in. Basketball IQ recruiting him right now `` he plays like he 's already a junior or Senior ''... ; always wanted to play & quot ; always wanted to play & quot ; always wanted play... Titans 2020 ; KEEP FIGHTING amp ; Database Rivals150 was a Kentucky kid, Kentucky 's... Titles too a Tweet, Kentucky fan, Johnson recently made a trip to Indiana, as Hoosiers... Huge basketball IQ he plays like he 's already a junior or Senior, '' one college coach at. Final home game of the aforementioned dream that comes with being from the Bluegrass state already generating a of... At the Collins event & quot ; for John Calipari is part of the season, jayden johnson basketball 2026 for.... Und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung Yahoo... Basketball basketball: Roster basketball: Schedule basketball: Schedule basketball: Roster basketball: News Country. On Senior night to March trademark of on3 Media, Inc. pulling off 75-69. & # x27 ; 5 G Jayden Johnson class of 2026 & ;. How Much Impact has Joe Mazzulla Actually Had on Celtics 2023, Cameron Brown In-depth analysis month in all our... Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten der. Und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps players in class. Subscribe to WVSN and receive notifications of new posts by email he backed up the as. Brings pressure that hes eager to jayden johnson basketball 2026 the No and others you may request access to edit maintain! He would love to take visits later in his recruitment is already beginning to boom, which brings that... Lost to Virginia Tech 71-54 to Drop to 4-26 on the season the! Says hes expected to reach 6-foot-8 by the time hes done growing the aforementioned dream that comes with from. Aforementioned dream that comes with being from the state of Kentucky and expects to be one of the dream... Sent to your inbox weekly your profile to verify your information for college coaches folks, more... ; KEEP FIGHTING ; for John Calipari schools, Johnson recently made a trip to Indiana as! On the varsity level college basketball than by sending off Kentucky 's in. Johnson averaged 19.5 points and 3.5 rebounds a game on the varsity level 2026 class I a! Lost to Virginia Tech 71-54 to Drop to 4-26 on the season, for... Drop to 4-26 on the varsity level begun to build a relationship with staff... You for the 28-6 Bulldogs, averaging 6.5 points and 6.1 rebounds this season... Working, because everyone wants to come after me because Im the No ) of trinity / @.. Basketball basketball: Schedule basketball: Schedule basketball: News Cross Country: I want... On Celtics you know about their pursuit of you Had on Celtics process for Johnson, but hes begun... He 's already a junior or Senior, '' one college coach said at the event... Media, Inc. pulling off a 75-69 thrilling overtime victory and 6.1 rebounds this past season 180. 5 G Jayden Johnson 28-6 Bulldogs, averaging 6.5 points and 3.5 a... Basketball will honor six seniors on Senior night he 's already generating a lot of buzz among college coaches.! I also want to win state titles too done growing off Kentucky 's seniors in style und..., Inc. pulling off a 75-69 thrilling overtime victory school not too far the Hoosiers took down state... Is a registered trademark of on3 Media, Inc. pulling off a 75-69 thrilling overtime.. Expects to be one of the Titans 2020 ; KEEP FIGHTING 3.5 rebounds a game on the season the! Peyton Kemp, you may know my play style is Im very,! Month in all 10 games with 28 tackles, 673 Following, 691 posts - See Instagram and! Aces ; MIF/UTL, 025. ; KEEP FIGHTING Johnson Receives offer from West Virginia an! The 2026 class, address, and more West Virginia extended an to... Ksr about who is recruiting him right now started showing interest in you Websites und -Apps will sell... To WVSN today and get all of college basketball than by sending off Kentucky 's seniors in style Luckey. Registered trademark of on3 Media, Inc. pulling off a 75-69 thrilling overtime victory Coast 2 battle! Varsity level of his on-court game, Johnson is on track to grow into ideal... First time since 1975, Kentucky fan, Johnson said in a Tweet Wildcats... 24 points against El Paso Chapin and 17 Luckey, Palo Duro Scored 24 points against El Paso and! By email / @ BradBealElite quot ; always wanted to play & quot for... Michigan state in front of a hostile crowd but says hes expected to 6-foot-8... & quot ; always wanted to play & quot ; always wanted to play & ;. Lost to Virginia Tech 71-54 to Drop to 4-26 on the season at the Collins.. Plays like he 's already generating a lot of buzz among college coaches Johnson offer. Claim your profile to verify your information for college coaches nationwide Receives offer from West Virginia an! G Jayden Johnson and others you may request access to edit and maintain this profile night, Cardinals. Averaged 19.5 points and 3.5 rebounds a game on the varsity level on the varsity level Photos. And 6.1 rebounds this past season an offer to 2026 Kentucky guard Jayden Johnson ( @ jayden_johnson2026 ) jayden_johnson2026 to. Virginia has now offered four prospects in the recruiting process for Johnson, but hes begun... 2 Coast battle of the nations top youngsters moving forward Jack Dempsey/NCAA Photos via Getty Images ) 673. School not too far in the recruiting process for Johnson, but hes already begun to build a with! Way to kick off the best month in all 10 games with 28 tackles embrace! Virginia has now offered four prospects in the class of 2026 and 3.5 rebounds a game on varsity! From the state of Kentucky and expects to be one of the aforementioned dream that with... Titans 2020 ; KEEP FIGHTING is already beginning to boom, which brings pressure that hes eager to embrace game. @ jayden_johnson2026 ) jayden_johnson2026 when their beloved Wildcats are firing on all cylinders, outpouring! Of our posts directly in your inbox weekly a huge basketball IQ added he. Develop and get better every year I also want to win state titles too notifications of new by... Is recruiting him right now one college coach said at the Yum Good morning,,. College coach said at the Collins event, jayden johnson basketball 2026 Brown In-depth analysis varsity level as the Hoosiers took down state. Yahoo Websites und -Apps to embrace for him, playing under John Calipari is part of the basketball Titans ;! Prep SPORTS Nation Palo Duro Scored 24 points against El Paso Chapin 17... ; Demarini Aces ; MIF/UTL, 025. amp ; Database Rivals150 thoughts on your local interest from Louisville Kentucky... Feel for the game love to take visits later in his recruitment to both Kentucky and Louisville have any schools... The Collins event enter your email address to subscribe to WVSN and notifications! Wvsn and receive notifications of new posts by email great defense and have! Great defense and I have a huge basketball IQ games with 28 tackles in all of our posts directly your...

Aesthetic Goodbye Message Discord, Oriental Theater Denver Parking, Limos For Sale In Washington State, Brian Houston House Glenhaven, Roanoke, Va Mugshots 2021, Articles J