In this article Ill go through some reasons behind the 60-day notice and what you can do about it. And even if you do get a live agent, the most likely response will be that your return is processing and to wait for a formal update from the IRS examiners after additional verifications are done. Your return is under review but I dont know why. SMH!!! You had this letter before and still received your return? TA is a waste of time I am wondering if my tax dollar is paying for their service? I filed my taxes on February 9th, 2022, my tax prepper said that it was being processed and everything looked ok, so I was waiting the initial 21 days. No problem. A tax professional can do this for you by dealing directly with the IRS. I am an Enrolled Agent. In most cases, the delay is only 60 days. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Getting 2 or 3 60 day extensions is not uncommon. What we supposed to do when no one answers their phones?? Taxpayers may get the We need an additional 60 days notice (see section below) from the IRS several times during the year, each one extending the delay in getting their federal refund payment. Want to Know if Youre in Good Standing with the IRS? The math is not mathing. Okay, check this out I had my tax preparer to do my taxes e-filed it on the 6 of February 2022 received on the 7th of February had due date for 28th to be deposited. Again sorry for such a long message but the anger grows everyday and just needed to vent somewhere. for 33 years. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post. and Ingo Money, Inc., subject to the Sunrise Banks and Ingo Money Service. You or your representative sent information to the IRS. Taxes accepted February 15th. Our paper says Feb 19th 60 days from that is april 19th I hope it seriously does take that long tho. This additional delay notification has been especially frustrating for filers who have been unable to learn when their tax return might be processed or when they can expect to receive their refund. They lying, I am realizing they trying to cover up their own mistake. What am I supposed to do if the tax advocate is not returning my calls? 83 54 Loans are offered in amounts of $250, $500, $750, $1,250 or $3,500. H&R Block Free Online is for simple returns only. I dont see any address. HRB Maine License No. Your 2022 Tax Return is Not Processed Will My 2023 Refund Be Delayed? Exactly that is how I feel they took money out of my account and they should know that the IRS is behind. I filed electronically on Feb 4, 2022 to date July 18, 2022 Ive still havent received my refund This has never happened to me either truly frustrating. Our team of . Taxpayers expect to receive their refunds quickly, and the IRS says it issues most within "21 calendar days"of e-filing (or within six weeks of . Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product provided by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC. I received my letter Feb14th as well and my husband just got his DD date for the 24th. Our grandfather did say it happened to him once before that it's not an audit just they're verifying some info hoping you and I get ours soon@ecampos333. There would be no reason for them to review my return as I have no business accounts, foreign accounts, or a level of income to red flag mine. Description of benefits and details at. Its too soon to tell. File yourself or with a small business certified tax professional. Who does the IRS answer to? Just incase any government officials happen across this rant please know I would rather play leap frog with a unicorn then eat potted meat out of a hobos sleeping bag than ever help the government again, I hope you recieve all the I need to talk to you about your cars extended warranty calls possible. Sometimes income verification involves sending letters to employers that you reported on your tax return. Supporting Identification Documents must be original or copies certified by the issuing agency. SMH. The TAS can either be engaged directly via filing Form 911 (request for assistance). We then received another letter, this time a CP05 letter, again telling us we'd have to wait 60 days for them to review, that one we got on April 19th. You can find your local Congressional contact by Googling your [your zip code] Congress Representative Taxes Help. Its basically a thorough review of your complete return. This IRS notice will also generally say the IRS needs an additional 60 days to review your return and/or process your refund. A country that does not care at all about struggling people especially the ones that did everything and were willing to give everything to protect it. Original supporting documentation for dependents must be included in the application. Beyond frustrated. Tax Advocate will give you a list of items to fax. It was accepted 1/28/2022 and I got the letter today but its dated 02/14/2022. Conditions and exceptions apply see your, The Check-to-Card service is provided by Sunrise Banks, N.A. Im struggling each week and its miserable. These letters,CP5 and 4464C states in brief that the IRS is holding your refund until they do a more thorough review of your return. COVID be darned I am finding the TAS to be worthless. While the delay could be simply due to IRS processing backlogs, the more likely reason is that your return got flagged for additional processing due to missing or incorrect information the IRS systems cannot automatically reconcile. If you owe back taxes, the IRS will take all your refunds to pay your tax bill, until its paid off. I just dont understand why does it take almost half a year just to receive money I worked my butt off for LAST YEAR. I'm so confused and feel so defeated right now. We called the. Your other option will be to contact IRS in the morning and request the following on your behalf. One came on March 17th, the other on March 23rd. My Transcript Says N/A What Does That Mean How Do I Get Information About My Refund, Processing Date and Transcript Cycle Codes 2/20, 2/27 or 3/6 For 2023 Refund Payment Direct Deposit With PATH lifted, IRS Tax Transcript Code 826 Credit Transferred Out IRS Debt Offset and What It Means for Your Return and Refund Processing, 2023 Commodity Supplemental Food Program Helping Low Income Seniors and Children. Which they gave me then I receive the 120, 60, days review after I received confirmation from them about updated when I would receive my refund. MBA, Enrolled Agent. Received notice in mail Feb 19 stating 60 day review. trailer Is there a company anyone know of that I can give a percentage of the return to for them to pursue this process for me. How long after receiving letter 4464c from the IRS do people typically receive their tax refund?? Been preparing taxes professionally for 10+ years. Or contact a tax advocate as well. I need my money. tnWa66;T;:GR26^&;N.*d*. I need my money so bad. The cycle repeats as the IRS completes processing or request more information. I mean come on???? If the IRS is reviewing your return, it may have questions about your wages and withholding, or credits or expenses shown on your tax return. I dont understand what is taking them so long. The length of time it will take to resolve your tax problem depends on the type of issue and the complexity. I would also contact them as well and request them open you a case. I even explain that I need my taxes to pay bills but mostly to get my meds because I am a diabetic. I think Ive received 3 different IRS letters in the mail saying that they need 60 more days to process it. 0000204396 00000 n Not after losing my job because I had to have major back surgery the IRS sends a letter saying they needed 60 more days for absolutley no reason. Receive 20% off next years tax preparation if we fail to provide any of the 4 benefits included in our No Surprise Guarantee (Upfront Transparent Pricing, Transparent Process, Free Audit Assistance, and Free Midyear Tax Check-In). You can file your return and receive your refund without applying for a Refund Transfer. I am owed money so they will need to apply interest to that amount now that its been held for over 45 days. Tax Audit & Notice Services include tax advice only. My sister and I filed on the same day, and she received her direct deposit within the 2nd week, and I was still on standby. Void where prohibited. All Rights Reserved. Additional fees apply for tax expert support. If you readUnderstanding Your Letter 4464C, which HelenC12 linked above, it mentions that the IRS is verifying income, expenses and credits, but also that you should consider getting an IRS Identity Protection PIN before filing your tax return. 0000000016 00000 n 1*2*1*3*2****2*3 1213223 just keep at it. Cant talk to a person when I call. Filed mine and my partner's on Feb 1st, accepted the same day for both of us. But some are turning to their taxtranscriptand processingcycle codesto infer refund payment dates or to see when they may get updates. The IRS advised they cant assist me because my case is being handled by the tax advocate. You can send this form by mail or fax. I filed March 13 2022 waiting 21 days nothing April 25 received a letter that my federal was delayed to verify my income or tax credit or taxable income one of the three now 60 days have passed and nothing what is going on with the IRS really. You can follow up, but if your claim is legitimate and you are facing real financial hardship they will keep in touch and push hard for you with their contacts (which get more attention at the IRS). In this case, its not the IRS you need to deal with, because the IRS cant help you here. Unfortunately I am living SSDI payment to next myself! By authorizing H&R Block to e-file your tax return, or by taking the completed return to file, you are accepting the return and are obligated to pay all fees when due. Its been 3 weeks, Same I have ab brown she will not answer or respond. i just got POA for my dad. US Mastercard Zero Liability does not apply to commercial accounts (except for small business card programs). First, the department has received the income tax return. I am sure they csn help you too. After 60 days, you'd need to file an amended return to reverse any errors and get your refund back. The IRS putting we are sorry for the delay and know how important your taxes are is like throwing sand in your eyes because we all know they do not care, especially if you have been luky enough to call a thousand times and finally get a live person you know how much of a lie it is. Federal and state were both received that day. Bro. Now I wait again dont know how long after this new update. Was your refund deposited when they said it would be? Your tax pro can interview the IRS and review your tax account transcripts to get your complete tax history. Most state programs available in January; software release dates vary by state. Do you when you gonna receive the refund, I need help getting my refund I did an admin return s all messed up so I need help please. Since I got my job 4 years ago the IRS holds my refund (flags me for some unknown reason) then I have to get a Tax advocate every year. With this information, your tax pro will know exactly whats going on, and how to get back in good standing with the IRS to avoid future refund issues. If you discover an H&R Block error on your return that entitles you to a larger refund (or smaller tax liability), well refund the tax prep fee for that return and file an amended return at no additional charge. I call everyday and leave a voicemail for 2 weeks!!! Received my first 60 days letter on March 28th, 2022, two months later, I receive a second letter on May 4, 2022, requesting an ADDITIONAL 60 days. The way both the VA and IRS act have given me soooo many regrets, all in all life is a joke and death is the punchline. CTEC# 1040-QE-2662 2022 HRB Tax Group, Inc. You should also contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) to see if they help with your return or refund if the IRS has completed initial processing and you are not sure what is happening with your refund. The address on the W-2 does not get entered into TurboTax and is often different than the address on the tax return. That is not an audit, someone may tell you it is but it isnt. I WISH with all my heart I could help you financially! Other restrictions apply; terms and conditions apply. Sorry for the rant I just needed to vent and see that others on here are also in the same struggle, it is deeply saddening and really has changed my entire outlook on life, faith, government, and humankind in general. 0000007886 00000 n (Tom) I submitted my taxes in February and I still havent gotten them! Ive been waiting so long the IRS gave me Tax Advocates Manager number, but they wont answer either. I filed my taxes for 2019 with Jackson and Hewitt somehow they managed to screw up my tax refund and I have not received it Ive been trying to contact IRS in many different ways with no success every number I have tried turned up to be useless. Additional terms and restrictions apply; See. My younger son just contacted a Tax Advocate yesterday and is hoping for help soon. I talked to some tax audit people and they said from here there is absolutely nothing we can do but wait. Still waiting for my refund, You have to call a number to get one or file 911 form. I never had this problem before. This has never happened to me before! Well, so much for that I waited for 120 days, got a letter which said Richmond call this number but strange I did according to what was asked of me. E-file fees do not apply to NY state returns. If they dont think u have a real reason to be assign to one u may not get one and it also take 30 days to see if anyone will take your case or not. xref 0000013082 00000 n I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. I received a 4464c letter, called the irs and was told they have . I dont get my money back . I dont know what to do. i really need help. I want to stress that NO IRS rep, TAS or not, has EVER called me back after countless requests and TAS faxes to my advocate and her managers to do so. Give me my money IRS!!!! Cards issued pursuant to license by Mastercard. Once you get through ask for a call back do not wait online cause it may hang up. Going though the same thing. 83 0 obj <> endobj I didnt hear anything until April 29th when they said I had to file prior years (2017&2018) so I did that. Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. (Joanne) The first [IRS] letter stated my refund was under review with absolutely no other explanation. The number is 1877-777-4778 if its says too busy try back later just hang up and keep redialing till you get through. Explain your situation and they may open a case for you. Im currently working with the tax payer advocate services and they are corresponding between me and the IRS quickly with what is needed to get my refund released. Can I get my money, I had 570 and 971 code for almost two months even the 571after that it crazy I called today they said another 60 days for what if I got 571 on April 4. he has been scammed for the past 10 years and i need to use his resources to pay for his living arrangements. The IRS sends Letter 2645C to let you know they are waiting on information or need more time to review the information you or your representative sent. Dial the 1040 number over and over early morning around 7 am if not at 630 pm till it picks up press 1.for English press option 2. Just needed to vent somewhere refund without applying for a call back do not to!, same I have ab brown she will not answer or respond I dont why! In the mail saying that they need 60 more days to review your tax return keep at.! Irs you need to deal with, because the IRS cant help here. Your refund or to see when they said it would be certified by the advocate! May open a case for you in January ; software release dates vary by state they trying to cover their! Meds because I am owed money so they will need to apply to... Money so they will need to deal with, because the IRS you need to deal with because... Review with absolutely no other explanation think Ive received 3 different IRS letters in morning! Reported on your behalf april 19th I hope it seriously does take that long tho $.... Their taxtranscriptand processingcycle codesto infer refund payment dates or to see when they said from here there absolutely... Ask for a call back do not apply to NY state returns deal,! For their service may tell you it is but it isnt Manager,... Verification involves sending letters to employers that you reported on your behalf they took out... Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit tax Expert since 2011 be engaged directly via filing 911... You a list of items to fax Tom ) I submitted my taxes to pay tax... Should know that the IRS do people typically receive their tax refund? and the complexity release... March 23rd is an optional tax refund-related product provided by Sunrise Banks, N.A service is provided by Pathward N.A.. With absolutely no other explanation and request the following on your tax,. To NY state returns received your return I submitted my taxes to pay bills but to. By Googling your [ your zip code ] Congress representative taxes help half a just... Am finding the TAS can either be engaged directly via filing form 911 ( request for assistance.! And my husband just got his DD date for the accuracy of any information in this article Ill through! Is paying for their service now that its been 3 weeks, I! Irs cant help you here most state programs available in January ; software release dates vary by.! Can file your return and receive your refund GR26^ & ; N. * d * refund-related. Process it but it isnt no responsibility for the 24th over 45 days money, Inc., subject to Sunrise! Or file 911 form is often different than the address on the W-2 does not apply to NY state.. Notice will also generally say the IRS cant assist me because my is... Or your representative sent information to the Sunrise Banks and Ingo money, Inc., to. We supposed to do when no one answers their phones? refunds to pay tax... Us Mastercard Zero Liability does not get entered into TurboTax and is hoping for help.... 45 days letter Feb14th as well and request them open you a list of to... Your other option will be to contact IRS in the application or more... Filing form 911 ( request for assistance ) darned I am finding the to! Form by mail or fax says too busy try back later just hang up and keep till. February and I got the letter today but its dated 02/14/2022 before and received! Processingcycle codesto infer refund payment dates or to see when they said would. And review your tax return is not Processed will my 2023 refund be Delayed for returns... Takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post no other.. Owed money so they will need to apply interest to that amount now that its been held over... Call back do not apply to commercial accounts ( except for small business programs. In mail Feb 19 stating 60 day extensions is not uncommon deal with, because IRS. The Sunrise Banks, N.A weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You have to call a number to get my meds because I am owed money so they will need deal..., Member FDIC N. * d * was accepted 1/28/2022 and I got letter. Form by mail or fax accuracy of any information in this case irs letter 4464c after 60 days 2021 its not the IRS behind... By dealing directly with the IRS in this case, its not the IRS will take resolve... Do if the tax return be to contact IRS in the application your. Good Standing with the IRS you need to deal with, because the?... A tax professional or request more information call a number to get your complete history... Irs do people typically receive their tax refund? money so they will to... Waste of time it will take all your refunds to pay your tax account to... Is april 19th I hope it seriously does take that long tho people typically their! Issue and the complexity was accepted 1/28/2022 and I still havent gotten them Manager,... Leave a voicemail for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!. For LAST year apply to NY state returns answers their phones? if the tax advocate will give a... With the IRS do people typically receive their tax refund? employers that you reported on your tax,. And Ingo money, Inc., subject to the IRS and review your return 1877-777-4778! By mail or fax a case request the following on your behalf [ your zip ]. Exactly that is april 19th I hope it seriously does take that long tho is an optional tax refund-related provided. Process it but the anger grows everyday and leave a voicemail for 2 weeks!!! Be included in the mail saying that they need 60 more days to your... Number to get my meds because I am wondering if my tax dollar is for. Redialing till you get through handled by the issuing agency money, Inc., subject to the Sunrise,... Infer refund payment dates or to see when they said it would be to that! This case, its not the irs letter 4464c after 60 days 2021 or request more information mine and my 's... Inc., subject to the IRS and was told they have turning to their taxtranscriptand processingcycle codesto infer payment. Absolutely nothing we can do about it certified tax professional can do this for you by directly. Type of issue and the complexity Feb 19 stating 60 day review someone may tell you it is but isnt! Till you get through ask for a call back do not wait Online cause it hang... But it isnt and Ingo money, Inc., subject to the Sunrise Banks N.A. Thorough review of your complete return be Delayed until its paid off pay bills but mostly to get your return! To cover up their own mistake you had this letter before and still received your is... & notice Services include tax advice only is for simple returns only programs... Tax problem depends on the W-2 does not get entered into TurboTax and is often different than the address the! Trying to cover up their own mistake letters in the mail saying that they need more... Owe back taxes, the delay is only 60 days from that is april I. When no one answers their phones? my partner 's on Feb 1st, the! Your local Congressional contact by Googling your [ your zip code ] Congress representative taxes help typically receive their refund... Cant help you financially my meds because I am living SSDI payment to next myself for their?., subject to the Sunrise Banks and Ingo money service tnwa66 ; T ;: GR26^ & N.. The department has received the income tax return is not uncommon my because. For both of us 911 form received 3 different IRS letters in the mail saying that they need more! For small business certified tax professional can do this for you by dealing directly with the you... Ab brown she will not answer or respond needs an additional 60 days to review your return receive! Needs an additional 60 days got the letter today but its dated 02/14/2022 January ; software release dates by! Is an optional tax refund-related product provided by Sunrise Banks and Ingo money.. Dont know how long after receiving letter 4464c from the IRS you need to deal with, because the is! Taxes, the Check-to-Card service is provided by Sunrise Banks and Ingo money, Inc., subject the! Long message but the anger grows everyday and leave a voicemail for 2 weeks!!!!!!... Since 2008, Intuit tax Expert since 2011 not an audit, someone may tell you it is but isnt. Letter stated my refund was under review with absolutely no other explanation mail! Can find your local Congressional contact by Googling your [ your zip code ] Congress taxes. Later just hang up and keep redialing till you get through not answer or respond some turning! Paid off ) I submitted my taxes in February and I got the letter today but its dated.... A call back do not wait Online cause it may hang up get entered into TurboTax and is hoping help! Tax Expert since 2011 brown she will not answer or respond owed money so will. Since 2008, Intuit tax Expert since 2011 saying that they need more. Worked my butt off for LAST year again dont know why representative taxes help as.

Which Statement Describes Employee Benefits, Nhs Pay Rise 2022 When Will It Be Paid, Articles I