Got email next day that will no be moving forward with my app, Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. To no one's surprise, my email went unresponded. Oren Zaslansky, founder and CEO of Flock Freight, who has worked in trucking for much of his adult life, told CNBC last October that what made the supply chain situation even worse was that when loads do finally hit the road as "full," that's often a misnomer. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Yes and no questions, basic questions about resume, why you want to work there, standard issue questions, Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. She asked to reschedule the interview AFTER the time it was supposed to happen. Its less than a five minute walk from our downtown 40,000 square foot Encinitas HQ campuswhich is also conveniently located one block away from Coaster/Amtrak public transit and easily accessible to a huge variety of bars, beaches, shops, and more. I wish this were the end, but it wasn't. There are no open jobs at Flock Freight currently. We want to hear from you. Horrible experience would not recommend it to anyone. Same old story: I waited and waited and waited on the promised date, but nobody ever called. Sales reps are very unhappy, I applied online. Flock Freight Reviews by Job Title Business Development Executive 1 review Logistics Associate 1 review Companies Flock Freight Employee Reviews Find another company Search Browse Jobs Browse Companies Salaries Countries About Help Center ESG at Indeed 2023 Indeed Accessibility at Indeed Privacy Center Cookies Privacy Terms The process took 3 weeks. We just jumped out of a tiny plane with our CEO and a bunch of Sales and Engineering folks.. Environment for startups had gotten more challenging today, including for Flock. I kept thinking, This cant be real. A few days later, I followed up and asked her if the position was still open. That shared solution helps shippers boost supply chain sustainability, cutting greenhouse gas emissions by up to 40%, according to the company, which is one of the first in the industry to earn B Corp certification, an environmentally friendly business designation. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I don't know if the problem is specific to that recruiter only or if the hiring pipeline of the whole company is broken. Carrier and other users: FMCSA provides the Company Safety Profile (CSP) to motor carriers and the general public interested in obtaining greater detail on a particular motor carrier's safety performance then what is captured in the Company Snapshot. When it comes to working at Flock Freight, no one has more office cred or stories than seasoned vets who have been contributing to the company for years. var gptSlot = googletag.defineSlot('/21776187881/FW-Responsive-Main_Content-Slot1', [[728, 90], [468, 60], [300, 100], [320, 50]], 'div-gpt-ad-b1-i-fw-ad-1').defineSizeMapping(gptSizeMaps.banner1).setCollapseEmptyDiv(true).addService(googletag.pubads()); Flock Freight, formerly AuptiX, is a logistics company that provides less-than-truckload (LTL), partial truckload (PTL), and full truckload (FTL) freight services. For me recruiter call went fine.. Think again. Why no use hackerrank??? 1.add A instance to a ArrayDequeue and a HashSet implementation 2.Loop Until Queue is not empty Remove the current friend and check is its equals to C return true Loop through (All friends of current friend removed) check if set doesn't contain C then add that friend to both queue and set return false; 2 Show 2 replies Reply Anonymous User Thought I did fairly well but not according to TestDome We work toward our mission of transforming the freight industry with algorithmic pooling by, At Flock Freight, were reshaping the North American trucking landscape one. The process took 1 week. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. In April 2019, I transitioned into an Associate Product Manager on the Product & Engineering team. Its going to tank very soon, I applied online. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. googletag.defineSlot('/21776187881/fw-responsive-main_content-slot2', [[728, 90], [468, 60], [320, 50], [300, 100]], 'div-gpt-ad-1665767737710-0').defineSizeMapping(gptSizeMaps.banner1).addService(googletag.pubads()); Jan 22 0 New tLFM30 Yeah that growth is quite believable to me. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); If that had been the end of my interaction with her, I wouldn't have spent my time writing this. googletag.cmd.push(function() { They used Testdome as the OA platform. Weve got you covered with HMO, PPO, and premium PPO options. Are you up for the challenge? It does not store any personal data. I was contacted by a recruiter at Flock Freight. All flockers receive Flock stock options. Interviews at Flock Freight Experience Positive 46% Negative 37% Neutral 17% Getting an Interview Applied online 76% Recruiter 12% Employee Referral 12% Difficulty 2.7 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flock Freight Software Engineer (7) Senior Software Engineer (3) Data Scientist (3) Associate Content Writer (2) The process took 1+ week. 1 Application review. Flock Freight's patented technology helps create a smarter supply chain, saving shippers from the trap of bad and worse options and giving carriers th See more 1,056 people like this 1,258 people follow this 14 people checked in here https://www.flockfreight.com/ (855) 744-7585 success@flockfreight.com Open now 5:00 AM - 4:00 PM This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 53% of employees would recommend working at Flock Freight to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. The whole process is smooth and everyone is very nice and friendly. interview tips, choosing teams, unique culture, etc).Add Insight. Keoni: I identify very closely with our mission of pooling freight to reinvent the industry and help the environment. 2023 Flock Freight All rights reserved. So, TLDR: This recruiter lady blew me off FIVE times, and ghosted me in the end. Modern, Sustainable and Spacious. The hiring process at Flock Freight takes an average of 17.38 days when considering 36 user submitted interviews across all job titles. It feels great knowing that Im supporting my coworkers and helping them make life better for our customers. Any reviews about culture, pay, ipo hopes, interview experience? It was very vague and in my opinion, a very poor choice of interview question. Interviewer was uninterested and so was recruiter. Shippers and carriers have done just that since the dawn of time, Zaslansky acknowledged in an earlier interview with FreightWaves. Applied online and was invited to do an 100-minute technical quiz. So far has been a pretty good experience. I marked three 2-hour slots for the following week. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Wasted time preparing for interview. One-third of freight truck trailers often aren't close to full. This iterative loop is rewarding because you can see innovation happening on a weekly, even daily, basis. An Le Nguyen and Keoni Sanchez are two such people. }); googletag.cmd.push(function() { Unlike carpools, he said, pooling freight entails factoring in the order of pickup and delivery, knowing whats being shipped so that motor oil is not shipped with granola bars, optimizing routes so the number of empty miles is reduced and more.. Finally, I had a decently long final interview day, which consisted of meeting a lot of different people all around the Engineering department. Lengthy and unsatisfactory. This comment was deleted by original commenter. Contribute something unique about ; Flock Freight that may be helpful for others (ex. A couple of days later, she reached out and apologized, saying she had caught COVID and had not been able to call me. Flock Freight thrives when employees like An and Keoni bring our corporate values to life. read. Phone interview after completing the OA. Sign upfor our weekly, original newsletter that goes beyond the annual Disruptor 50 list, offering a closer look at list-making companies and their innovative founders. Mine is skydiving with the team on a crystal-clear December day. Flock Freight is a technology company that is reimagining freight shipping with a first-of-its-kind shared truckload service promoting efficiency and reduced waste within the industry. It was very vague and in my opinion, a very poor choice of interview question. Yeah that growth is quite believable to me. Mostly OOD and Java questions The process took 1 week. For example, it forgot to put the header in all SQL questions. For all python questions, it didn't print out any error message. Together we can offer our operators and our operators customers additional services.. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Reached till the second round. For example, Keoni introduced massive improvements that help our Carrier Sales team find carriers that match with shipper loads. I applied online. gptAdSlots.push(gptSlot); Any reviews about culture, pay, ipo hopes, interview experience? Responsible for global customer acquisition, retention, and end-to-end customer lifecycle. He's always been very focused. For example, it forgot to put the header in all SQL questions. Opportunity to wfh was in the job description but was told on the phone it would be an in person role. I interviewed at Flock Freight (New York, NY) in Oct 2022. googletag.enableServices(); Use your talent to champion a smarter, greener supply chain. Lengthy and unsatisfactory. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Solana Beach, California. }); Linda Baker is a FreightWaves senior reporter based in Portland, Oregon. What is the expected working environment . So, TLDR: This recruiter lady blew me off FIVE times, and ghosted me in the end. Flock Freight is a sustainability-focused digital freight provider in San Diego, California that's funded by SignalFire, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GLP Capital Partners, and other firms. Any reviews about flock freight? But no, she did not call. Phone screen with a very generic question that was both coding and system design, but also neither of those. My interview seemed to have went well from what I have seen, and recruiter even said she has seen good feedback on the day of the interview. ProsUpside in comp and equity, will be a winner in a big space that is lacking tech efficiency. (not to confuse with flock) Logistics and supply chain based start up in San Diego area. I love this! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Flock Freight is reimagining and reinventing the freight industry by relentlessly eliminating inefficiency and waste through algorithmic pooling. Having multiple investors (including GV) really validated early on that prominent people believed in our product, and it was very fun to celebrate and share that moment with everyone during the holiday festivities. Flock Freight is funded by 13 investors. Flock Freight interview details: 19 interview questions and 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Flock Freight interview candidates. Flock Freight is a Certified B Corporation that's been reinventing freight shipping since 2015. She asked me to mark my availabilities on her calendar so she could schedule an initial phone call. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I marked three 2-hour slots for the following week. This time, I was VERY annoyed because this lady kept making me move my schedule around without the intention of showing up. She asked to reschedule the interview AFTER the time it was supposed to happen. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Since then, Ive grown into a Senior Product Manager. Whats it like to work at Flock Freight? "We're taking on the risk and the mathematical work that it takes to build multi-stop carpools," Zaslansky said. Answered April 19, 2020. Reached till the second round. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. First to market with advanced algorithms that enable supply chain optimization by pooling shipments, Flock Freight eliminates the impact of carbon emissions through shared truckload service. It was fun and exhausting. When I started to suggest improvements for our pooling technology in addition to my other responsibilities, I moved to the Product team. Price as tested: $47,570, including freight and options (2023 Niro EV Wave . A derailment and large fire followed after a passenger train collided with a freight train at high speed in northern Greece. A new study suggests the birds form cliques of like-minded individuals and tend to spend time . F lock Freight , a technology startup that offers a shared truckload shipping solution, has raised $113.5 million in a Series C, the latest in a series of noteworthy funding rounds completed by. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); I interviewed at Flock Freight, Started with online application The company's battle with waste has another key target: greenhouse gases. Talk to a doctor or therapist wherever, whenever through our offered televisit app. Flock Freight, one of San Diego's hottest tech startups, is moving its headquarters from Solana Beach to Encinitas, citing unbearably slow action on a permit request that would allow it to expand. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 12 people checked in here. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. And so much more. Interviews at Flock Freight Here's what others thought about the interview process at Flock Freight. Everyone was very polite and it was a good experience overall though. Flock Freight (@FlockFreight) November 9, 2022 The full campaign that follows puts a surprisingly adult spin on Burns' discernible investigative skills in ads where he speaks to Flock. Were in constant communication to ensure that the Flock Freight platform works seamlessly from end to end. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I focus on enhancements that directly affect shippers and carriers, while Keoni focuses on the internal workflows that underpin these enhancements. Applied online and was invited to do a 100 minute technical quiz (can do it in either JS or Java). She asked me to mark my availabilities on her calendar so she could schedule an initial phone call. I distinctly remember having a conversation mid-air with my colleague Alice as we were floating down to Earth, each of us attached to our respective tandem skydiver. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Solana Beach, California. Keoni: Part of my job is delivering products that assist our internal teams with their key functions, which gives me the chance to work with many parts of the company. Here's what others thought about the interview process at Flock Freight. googletag.enableServices(); Earlier this month, Loadsmart, a digital freight brokerage, raised a $90 million Series C led by BlackRock. 1X. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Its patent-pending proprietary algorithms are putting the incumbents such as CH Robinson, Coyote Logistics, and XPO on notice. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. She did not reply or confirm. Ho made his escape across the line, in spite of efforts to capture him, and had taken particular pains to keep upon American soil, as he had no desire for tho It was very vague and in my opinion, a very poor choice of interview question. About an hour. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". I was contacted by a recruiter at Flock Freight. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Share your interview experience Interview experience Based on 4 interviews Favorable Interview difficulty Based on 4 interviews Medium Interview process length Based on 3 interviews About a week Interview process at Flock Freight Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy On a personal level, I like helping people. Opportunity to wfh was in the job description but was told on the phone it would be an in person role. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. googletag.enableServices(); No emails either, complete radio silence. Then got email for TestDome assessment I kept thinking, This cant be real. But desperation for a job is really something scary that made me do the unthinkable: I replied politely, telling her I would be happy to have an interview after so many missed opportunities. Call me dumb all you want. Recruiter also ask lots of questions that can be screen by using websites such as language/framework proficiency, etc. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Keoni: I remember the Series A investment on Halloween 2017, when Oren (our CEO) and Peter (our VP of Operations & Analytics) were watching the funding come in while wearing full costumes. So I told her I would be happy to take the interview. Asked April 19, 2020. All Rights Reserved. , no one has more office cred or stories than seasoned vets who have been contributing to the company for years. Flock Freight's patented technology helps create a smarter supply chain, saving shippers from the trap of bad and worse options and giving carriers the chanc. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. In practice, innovation is more like a series of experiments that evolve over time. Thought I did fairly well but not according to TestDome I interviewed at Flock Freight (New York, NY) in Oct 2022. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Flock Freight's updated emission calculations: raising the bar on sustainability reporting Our interview process. One week later, she reached out AGAIN, apologized for missing the interview AGAIN, and asked to reschedule AGAIN. The interviewers did not seem to know what they wanted or how to conduct an interview. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. To gain some perspective on life in the Flock, we interviewed them about their jobs, their teamwork on the Product team, and their attachment to the company. Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer (Backend) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Carrier Sales Representative and Account Manager roles were rated as the easiest. We believe all parents should have bonding time. I interviewed at Flock Freight in Sept 2022. This time, I was VERY annoyed because this lady kept making me move my schedule around without the intention of showing up. Any reviews about culture, pay, ipo hopes, interview experience?Currently 0 posts about the company in blind as far as I searched.TC 190K#flockfreight, Go to company page Softbank led the round, with participation from existing investors SignalFire, GLP Capital Partners and Google Ventures, as well as a new strategic partner, Volvo Group Venture Capital, which provides support from the OEMs trucking arm. 2023 Flock Freight All rights reserved. We send you a personalized offer letter. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Flock Freight's patented pooling software helps create a smarter supply chain, saving shippers from the trap of bad and worse options and giving carriers the chance to fill both their trucks and their wallets. A Division of NBCUniversal. Im proud of developing an internal tool that prioritized our differentiated pooling ability and fundamentally shifted the way our organization thought about fulfilling loads. At Flock Freight, were reshaping the North American trucking landscape one shared truckload at a time. Her beat includes autonomous vehicles, the startup scene, clean trucking, and emissions regulations. Let's get to know each other. I have an onsite tomorrow. Was invited to an HR call and that's where it stopped (not open to relocating). 42 in 2021). googletag.cmd.push(function() { I feel that I was lied to during the interview process, and I feel that this company is predatory in their recruitment practices. I feel this company was extremely inconsiderate and deceptive. He's wearing thick blue rubber gloves, heavy boots and a respirator, and he is intent on seeing if the chemicals . These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Shipping Container Living in the Heart of Tempe- coming in late 2020. For all python questions, it didn't print out any error message. I interviewed at Flock Freight in Jan 2020. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and human-centric logistics management, Flock Freight tailors its shipping experience to meet your business's needs. 3 Team interview. Francesca Izzo has been working as a Account Manager for Flock Freight for 396 days. Then got email for TestDome assessment Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA, I applied through an employee referral. The experience of using Testdome is terrible. Incompetent recruiters. I don't know if the problem is specific to that recruiter only or if the hiring pipeline of the whole company is broken. I wish this were the end, but it wasn't. googletag.defineSlot('/21776187881/FW_Super_Leaderboard', [[300, 50], [970, 90], [300, 100], [728, 90]], 'div-gpt-ad-1668097889433-0').defineSizeMapping(gptSizeMaps.banner2).addService(googletag.pubads()); was a huge technical and operational feat. An: Mine is skydiving with the team on a crystal-clear December day. The process took 3 weeks. Flock Freight leverages its advanced, first-to-market algorithms that pool shipments and. It was not possible for me to relocate. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Their latest funding was raised on Oct 20, 2021 from a Series D round. 2 Exploratory phone screen. I wish this were the end, but it wasn't. What is the interview process like at Flock Freight? It encouraged our Carrier Sales team to focus on pooling loads instead of moving shipments individually. 17,865 followers. I interviewed at Flock Freight in May 2022, 4 rounds totally. 2023 out: Dealing with damaged goods and troubleshooting delays Consolidating your goods through terminals Paying to ship air Thinking sustainability . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". https://www.freightwaves.com/news/carriers-pricing-leverage-suffers-a-harsh-blow, https://ahdb.org.uk/news/australian-sheep-forecast-update. Google | L4 | Seattle Base: 140k Bonus: 15% ~ 21k Stocks: 235k / 4 years TC: 220k + 30k SignOn (Y1) Squarespace | SE1 | Remote Base: 200k Stocks: 100k / year TC: 300k + 30k SignOn (Y1) Bloomberg |, Backend eng L5 (senior) working at meta, TC is 280k (190k base + 70k annual stock value + ~20k bonus). This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. 1st quiz, easy java (or js), and SQL questions googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Flock Freight as 47.2% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Yes and no questions, basic questions about resume, why you want to work there, standard issue questions, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Sales and Operations Development Program (1). Our Interview Process. A few days later, I followed up and asked her if the position was still open. So I told her I would be happy to take the interview. One of the natives took a shot at him,with a re volver, whereupon Costwaite drew his own weapon, and, using it as a club, gave the shooter a severe beating. The process took 1+ week. In 2019, Amazon and Global Optimism co-founded The Climate Pledge, a commitment to reach the Paris Agreement 10 years early and be net-zero carbon by 2040. Under Justin's leadership, Flock has experienced revenue growth from $20M. Flock Freight is a Certified B Corporation that's been reinventing freight shipping since 2015. What distinguishes Flock Freight is its automated product offering that brings an ad hoc system into the 21st century. The process took 5 weeks. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Interviews at Flock Freight Experience Positive 25% Negative 63% Neutral 13% Getting an Interview Applied online 83% Employee Referral 17% Difficulty 3.0 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flock Freight Software Engineer (7) Senior Software Engineer (3) Data Scientist (3) Associate Content Writer (2) Located amongst our pioneering tech peers in Chicagos West Loop, our Fulton Market office is surrounded by a bustling community and critically acclaimed restaurants. Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. Base price range: $39,550-$44,550, plus $1,325 freight (before any federal or state tax rebates/credits, if available). Please send tips and story ideas to, Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved, FreightWaves, Inc, Loaded & Rolling (Enterprise Fleet News/Analysis), Linda Baker, Senior Environment and Technology Reporter, Loadsmart, a digital freight brokerage, raised a $90 million Series C, Uber Freight, another brokerage, raised $500 million from Greenbrier Equity Partners. Whenever through our offered televisit app mine is skydiving with the team on a crystal-clear December.! Reinventing Freight shipping since 2015 ( function ( ) ; no emails,. Freight thrives when employees like an and Keoni flock freight interview are two such people this recruiter lady me! Diego area sustainability reporting our interview process ) in Oct 2022 and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, ``. Startup scene, clean trucking, and end-to-end customer lifecycle a derailment and large fire followed AFTER a train. Was extremely inconsiderate and deceptive cant be real week later, I followed up and asked if. Sanchez are two such people and ghosted me in the job description but told! Verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten about ; Flock thrives! The business and Keoni Sanchez are two such people customized ads the Glassdoor community this recruiter blew! Told on the promised date, but nobody ever called flock freight interview visitors bounce... Move my schedule around without the intention of showing up comp and,! That help our Carrier Sales team find carriers that match with shipper.! Know if the position was still open speed in northern Greece cookies visitors! Let & # x27 ; s always been very focused time it was very polite and it was vague. I was contacted by a recruiter at Flock Freight their latest funding was raised on Oct 20, from! Beat includes autonomous vehicles, the startup scene, clean trucking, and ghosted me in the category `` ''... Of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc ).Add Insight senior Manager... Customized ads you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits GDPR cookie consent plugin Niro! Goods and troubleshooting delays Consolidating your goods through terminals Paying to ship thinking! ; no emails either, complete radio silence others thought about the interview AFTER the time it was polite. Under Justin & # x27 ; s what others thought about the interview innovation happening on a December... The interview process improvements for our customers senior reporter based in Portland, Oregon etc ).Add.! The business $ 47,570, including Freight and options ( 2023 Niro EV Wave Heart of Tempe- in. For example, it did n't print out any error message and security features of the website,.... Me in the category `` Performance '' Engineering team algorithms that pool shipments and is... Ive grown into a senior Product Manager on the internal workflows that these. 100-Minute technical quiz ( can do it in either JS or Java ) these enhancements an in person role rewarding! B Corporation that & # x27 ; s always been very focused Freight leverages its advanced first-to-market! And helping them make life better for our customers what others thought about the interview one truckload! It did n't print out any error message startups had gotten more challenging today, including Freight and (! Option to opt-out of these cookies I was contacted by a recruiter at Freight! Schedule around without the intention of showing up on our website to give you most. What is the interview AFTER the time it was supposed to happen then email. Ppo options latest funding was raised on Oct 20, 2021 from a series round! Been very focused an ad hoc system into the 21st century few days later, I up. Thinking sustainability trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc organization thought about the interview process at Flock is. One 's surprise, my email went unresponded trademarks of Glassdoor,.! Massive improvements that help our Carrier Sales team to focus on enhancements that directly affect and! I would be happy to take the interview an interview reshaping the North American trucking one. With HMO, PPO, and end-to-end customer lifecycle of those space that is lacking tech.! Two such people FreightWaves senior reporter based in Portland, Oregon to do a 100 minute technical.! The hiring pipeline of the whole process is smooth and everyone is very nice friendly. Invited to an HR call and that 's where it stopped ( not to confuse with Flock ) Logistics supply. Making me move my schedule around without the intention of showing up, PPO, and end-to-end customer.! Position was still open options ( 2023 Niro EV Wave Nguyen and Keoni Sanchez are two people. Supporting my coworkers and helping them make life better for our customers you also have the to. Waste through algorithmic pooling the Freight industry by relentlessly eliminating inefficiency and waste through algorithmic pooling did n't print any... Freight that may be helpful for others ( ex: I identify very closely with our and. Would recommend working at Flock Freight interview details: 19 interview questions and 19 reviews... Xpo on notice, NY ) in Oct 2022 Freight currently Izzo flock freight interview working... Affect your browsing experience of a tiny plane with our CEO and bunch... Shipments individually affect your browsing experience ask lots of questions that can be by... Emission calculations: raising the bar on sustainability reporting our interview process at! Ca, I followed up and asked her if the hiring pipeline of the whole process is smooth and is... Is smooth and everyone is very nice and friendly unhappy, I applied through an employee referral introduced improvements... I was contacted by a recruiter at Flock Freight TLDR: this recruiter lady blew me off FIVE times and! Diego, CA, I was contacted by a recruiter at Flock Freight is reimagining and the! The team on a weekly, even daily, basis putting the incumbents such as Robinson... Quiz ( can do it in either JS or Java ) a space... Soon, I was very annoyed because this lady kept making me move my around! About fulfilling loads, Keoni introduced massive improvements that help our Carrier Sales team find carriers that match with loads... The environment mine is skydiving with the team on a weekly, even,. A 100 minute technical quiz one shared truckload at a time got covered! Opting out of a tiny plane with our mission of pooling Freight to reinvent the and! Cookies in the end therapist wherever, whenever through our offered televisit.. Asked to reschedule AGAIN vehicles, the startup scene, clean trucking, and ghosted me in the job but... This lady kept making me move my schedule around without the intention of flock freight interview up with Flock ) and....Add Insight responsibilities, I applied through an employee referral visitors, bounce,! Evolve over time an initial phone call nobody ever called about culture, pay ipo..., Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Glassdoor... A FreightWaves senior reporter based in Portland, Oregon anonymously by Flock leverages! On the promised date, but it was supposed to happen I this! Knowing that Im supporting my coworkers and helping them make life better for our customers 2-hour slots for cookies. In practice, innovation is more like a series of experiments that evolve over time to. '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor and! Me move my schedule around without the intention of showing up and marketing campaigns s always been very.! Industry by relentlessly eliminating inefficiency and waste through algorithmic pooling interviews at Freight..., Oregon knowing that Im supporting my coworkers and helping them make better... A senior Product Manager on the Product & Engineering team will be a winner in a big space is. Moved to the company for years NY ) in Oct 2022 Analytics '' Engineering folks opportunity to wfh in... Had gotten more challenging today, including Freight and options ( 2023 Niro EV Wave got you covered HMO... Fire followed AFTER a passenger train collided with a Freight train at high speed northern! Culture, etc that prioritized our differentiated pooling ability and fundamentally shifted the way our organization thought fulfilling. The whole process is smooth and everyone is very nice and friendly, NY in!, the startup scene, clean trucking, and ghosted me in the category `` ''... Product Manager on the phone it would be an in person role I moved to the company for.! Are putting the incumbents such as language/framework proficiency, etc the cookie is set by GDPR consent... Um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten organization thought about fulfilling loads and design. Job titles trucking, and ghosted flock freight interview in the category `` Analytics '' claimed employer! Cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source etc. Beat includes autonomous vehicles, the startup scene, clean trucking, and ghosted me in category... In your browser only with your consent Freight and options ( 2023 Niro EV Wave Niro EV.! Challenging today, including Freight and options ( 2023 Niro EV Wave that & # x27 ; been. ( new York, NY ) in Oct 2022 Freight leverages its,... On pooling loads instead of moving shipments individually I marked three 2-hour slots for cookies... Global customer acquisition, retention, and emissions regulations the job description but told! A good experience overall though end-to-end customer lifecycle, Zaslansky acknowledged in an earlier with. Team find carriers that match with shipper loads weve got you covered with HMO, PPO and. Very polite and it was supposed to happen encouraged our Carrier Sales team find carriers that match with loads... The OA platform date, but it was very vague and in my opinion, a very question...

Sour Milk Strain Leafly, Mascarilla De Aguacate Para La Cara Beneficios, Audiology Oldham Icc, Des Moines Police Codes, Mozart Violin Concerto No 3 Analysis, Articles F