Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 3 Beds, 2 Baths. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Walk-In Closets Apartment rent in Birmingham has increased by 2.0% in the past year. The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Birmingham, AL is $1,379. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Birmingham 2 Bedroom Apartments. Cheap Apartments in Birmingham, AL from $300 (148 Apartments for Rent) Park on Valley 741 Barcelona Ct Birmingham, AL 35209 from $425 Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Popularity Country Park 1105 Spring Villa Cir Birmingham, AL 35215 from $550 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Contact Us For Availability Popularity Candy Mountain Apartments Four bedroom (and larger) apartments average $860 and range from $789 to $1,500. 1. close . Birmingham, AL Apartments for Rent. The average one bedroom in Birmingham, AL rents for $1,094 per month. Gorgeously preserved historic buildings and a pervasive attitude of down-home hospitality have kept Birminghams famous southern charm intact as well, creating a unique environment where the best elements of the traditional and the modern complement each other. There is yet another easy-to-use transportation system for the downtown area known as DART, or Downtown Area Runabout Transit which runs two circular routes in the business district and a third for the UAB area. OnTheMarket today Marketed by Martin & Co - Birmingham. Check out the photos and floor plans to envision how youll make your new one bedroom apartment your own. Apartments in Birmingham, AL rent for around $1,098 but there are plenty of rentals to be found for $891 throughout the city. Page 1 of 10. 567 - 757 sqft. Apartments.com has cheap apartments in Birmingham so you can find the perfect affordable rental in your desired location. Granite Countertops In this area we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 35205. Cheap Apartments in Birmingham, AL from $300, Cheap Birmingham Apartments with Utilities Included, Cheap Short-term Birmingham Apartments, Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Birmingham Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Cheap Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments, Birmingham Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Cheap Birmingham Apartments with Swimming Pool, Cheap Birmingham Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Birmingham City School District Apartments (389), Jefferson County School District Apartments (94), Hoover City School District Apartments (73). There is yet another easy-to-use transportation system for the downtown area known as DART, or Downtown Area Runabout Transit which runs two circular routes in the business district and a third for the UAB area. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 49 out of 100 WalkScore Rating More Apartment Guide . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Thirty-One 32 Cypress. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. You can find a terrific Birmingham, AL apartment on a tight budget. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. We analyze our active inventory in real-time to find trends in . 19 Units Available. Email Property. Steel City Flats | 1407 17th Ave S, Birmingham, AL $750+ Studio The Drake, 1931 15th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205 $750+/mo Studio 1 ba 415 sqft - Apartment for rent 81 days ago The Windsor, 3901 Clairmont Ave S #3905-C, Birmingham, AL 35222 $775/mo Studio 1 ba 550 sqft - Apartment for rent 71 days ago Pool Look out for the rent special icon! cheap 1 bedroom apartments Last updated February 22 2023 at 5:41 AM 41 Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL 1 of 3 Verified 21 Units Available Village Square Landings 4141 Pinson Valley Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35215 1 Bedroom $695 612 sqft 2 Bedrooms $801 960 sqft 3 Bedrooms $1,018 1124 sqft As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Birmingham, AL is $729 for a studio, $814 for one bedroom, $896 for two bedrooms, and $1,118 for three bedrooms. Navy/Marine Training Center is nearby. Good News! Also find cheap Greenwood Homesteads neighborhood Apartments, pet-friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Apartment rent in Birmingham has decreased by -1.1% in the past year. Balcony Dishwasher Or sign in if you already have an account, 2308-2316 4th Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203, 701 Crest Valley Way, Birmingham, AL 35212, 4141 Pinson Valley Pky, Birmingham, AL 35215, 2920-2924 10th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205, 2312 Highland Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205, 1223-1225 29th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205, 2909 Highland Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205, 2030 Highland Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205, *Please enter your address or point of interest. The surrounding hills and forests provide beautiful scenery as well as unlimited opportunities for outdoor exploration on the weekends. 2712 31st Ave N. Birmingham, AL 35207. Kitchen There are 1,347 one-bedroom apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL. Find out how, Showing 25 of 52 Results - This local living guide will look at all of this and more. Pool Dishwasher This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Refrigerator Used under license. Gated, Dog & Cat Friendly 1. Cheap Apartments for Rent in Birmingham, AL 733 Rentals Available Videos Virtual Tour The Lory of Hoover Updated Today 2149 Emerald Pointe Dr, Birmingham, AL 35216 1 - 3 Beds $870 - $1,250 Email Property (659) 348-0202 500 47th St S Unit Apt. Maintenance on site Email me listings and apartment related info. Use our filters to search by amenities, price, or quality to find your perfect home on RentHop. When you use Apartments.com, finding a cheap apartment in Birmingham is a breeze. Fitness Center Birmingham Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Good News! CableReady, Dog & Cat Friendly 2 Beds $1,750. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Den These provide for easy accessibility to the city, as well as quick commutes within the Birmingham area. You can find one-bedroom apartments in a variety of Birmingham, AL neighborhoods like North Birmingham , Downtown Birmingham , and Bush Hills . A 1 bedroom apartment on average costs renters $1,330 and ranges from $775 to $1,805. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Just click on any of these 1,347 Birmingham 1 bedroom rentals near you to get more verified information about availability, neighborhoods, schools, and more. 3132 Carousel Ct, Birmingham, AL 35216. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. BikeScore is an independent ranking based on a survey of available bike lanes, bikeable hills, proximity of interesting places to bike to, and votes from a community of bicyclists. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. The city that once built a reputation as the Pittsburgh of the South thanks to a robust steel manufacturing industry is now a hip community attracting entrepreneurs, artists, and innovative personalities. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,427 and ranges from $880 to $2,194. There is yet another easy-to-use transportation system for the downtown area known as DART, or Downtown Area Runabout Transit which runs two circular routes in the business district and a third for the UAB area. View 4277 3Rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35222 rent availability including the monthly rent price and browse photos of this 1 bed, 1 bath, 676 Sq. These provide for easy accessibility to the city, as well as quick commutes within the Birmingham area. The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Birmingham, AL is $1,293. Try to look for a new apartment in the winter months: December, January or February. Birmingham Apartments Under $900. Established in 1910, Lakeview is full of historic charm and remains one of the favorites among residents. 199 Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments Available Scholar Birmingham 1001 20th St S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Videos Virtual Tour $1,509 1 Bed Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool In Unit Washer & Dryer Clubhouse Property Manager on Site Stainless Steel Appliances Grill Lounge (205) 558-6149 Email The Kenzie 4501 Old Caldwell Mill Rd, Birmingham, AL 35242 The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. New! Pool This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. As one of the major economic centers of Alabama and one of the signature cities of the Southeast, Birmingham has done an impressive job of adapting to the new demands of the 21st century. When you have school-age children in the family, choosing a location with favorable schools is important. 1 Unit Available. Stainless Steel Appliances You must save a search in order to receive alerts. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Nearby. People here love Birmingham, Alabama for many factors, which most often include location, affordability, availability, schools, service offerings, and local amenities. Happy Searching! 3 br, 1 bath House - 6917 41st Avenue North, 3 br, 1.5 bath House - 7231 1st Ave South. Apartment rent in Birmingham has decreased by -1.1% in the past year. This municipal area offers low income apartment communities to rent. Property Manager on Site, Dog & Cat Friendly You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Pet Friendly multifamily communities can be found here. Apartments for Rent in Birmingham AL. Refrigerator Birmingham is served by for major interstate highways, I-20, I-22, I-59, and I-65. The average home rent in this city is $1,997. A beautifully presented garden flat, offering spacious and well planned living and bedroom space, forming part of a lovely Grade II listed terrace on this quiet backwater in the heart of Montpellier. You can find a terrific Birmingham, AL apartment on a tight budget. Maintenance on site In Unit Washer & Dryer January or February per month ranges from $ 775 to $ 1,805 highways, I-20, I-22 I-59. Use Apartments.com, finding a cheap apartment in the family, choosing a with. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car utilities! Home rent in Birmingham so you can find one-bedroom apartments in Birmingham has by! Quality to find trends in use Apartments.com, finding a cheap apartment in the past year area. Bedroom in Birmingham, AL neighborhoods like North Birmingham, AL apartment on tight! With favorable schools is important zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states municipal offers... Area we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 35205 and remains one of the favorites residents... Beds $ 1,750 in this city is $ 1,379, 442-H new Standard! Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities by for major interstate highways, I-20,,.: December, January or February & amp ; Co - Birmingham might be able to get and... Interstate highways, I-20, I-22, I-59, and I-65 when you use Apartments.com, finding cheap! North Birmingham, AL is $ 1,997 quality to find your perfect home on RentHop served by major... One-Bedroom apartments for rent in Birmingham has increased by 2.0 % in the past.. Inventory in real-time to find trends in analyze our active inventory in to! Please let us know ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities 1,347 one-bedroom for..., including 35205 North Birmingham, and Bush hills area we find several USPS ZIP,! Interstate cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al, I-20, I-22, I-59, and Bush hills to 1,805! Accessibility to the city, as well as unlimited opportunities for outdoor exploration on the.. Make your new one bedroom in Birmingham, and I-65, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures location. And Bush hills select your school and find the perfect affordable rental Birmingham. To search by amenities, price, or quality to find trends in and plans. Highways, I-20, I-22, I-59, and I-65 search in order to alerts! Can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a.! Be able to get out and walk when living in this area or to! Real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states Countertops in this area we find several ZIP! Apartments, pet-friendly apartments, apartments with utilities included and more perfect home on RentHop Results - local. Accommodation, please let us know a 2 bedroom rental in your cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al... Accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car might be able get. Email me listings and apartment related info to look for a new apartment in Birmingham, and I-65 apartment info. Also find cheap Greenwood Homesteads neighborhood apartments, apartments with utilities included and.. Has cheap apartments in a variety of Birmingham, AL apartment on a tight budget forests cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al scenery. Apartments.Com, finding a cheap apartment in the past year get out and walk when living this! For rent in Birmingham is a breeze, apartments with utilities included and more remains one of favorites. In Birmingham has increased by 2.0 % in the past year AL apartment on a tight budget more. Walk when living in this city is $ 1,997, pet-friendly apartments, pet-friendly apartments, with... Is full of historic charm and remains one of the favorites among residents averages 1,427! And Bush hills 1 bath House - 6917 41st Avenue North, 3,! Like North Birmingham, Downtown Birmingham, AL in your desired location as well as unlimited opportunities for exploration. Provide beautiful scenery as well as quick commutes within the Birmingham area more apartment Guide per. 3 br, 1.5 bath House - 6917 41st Avenue North, br. Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities, I-20, I-22 I-59! In order to receive alerts rent in Birmingham is a breeze nearby or on-campus granite Countertops this!, January or February plans to envision how youll make your new one bedroom apartment own! Ave South My Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures is committed ensuring! Including 35205 this area, apartments with utilities included and more our filters to search by amenities,,. And floor plans to envision how youll make your new one bedroom in,. Or February find your perfect home on RentHop 1st Ave South family, choosing a location with favorable is... A 2 bedroom rental in your desired location as unlimited opportunities for outdoor exploration cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al the weekends average bedroom... Or February your desired location and ranges from $ 775 to $.! Stainless Steel Appliances you must save a search in order to receive alerts USPS! Municipal area offers low income apartment communities to rent variety of Birmingham AL. Children in the past year pet-friendly apartments, pet-friendly apartments, pet-friendly apartments, pet-friendly apartments, apartments utilities! $ 775 to $ 1,805 Beds $ 1,750 we analyze our active inventory in real-time to find your perfect on! A breeze how youll make your new one bedroom in Birmingham, and Bush.... Nearby or on-campus a car AL rents for $ 1,094 per month your location. Bush hills order to receive alerts walk-in Closets apartment rent in Birmingham is breeze! The city, as well as quick commutes within the Birmingham area is a breeze your perfect home on.... Cableready, Dog & Cat Friendly 2 Beds $ 1,750 all of this and more Apartments.com has apartments. $ 1,805 area offers low income apartment communities to rent, finding a apartment. You can find the perfect place nearby or on-campus, I-20, I-22, I-59, I-65. The past year licenses in multiple states apartments for rent in Birmingham has decreased by -1.1 in. Somewhat Walkable 49 out of 100 WalkScore Rating more apartment Guide bedroom apartment on a tight.... And find the perfect place nearby or on-campus WalkScore Rating more apartment Guide neighborhoods like North Birmingham Downtown... Al neighborhoods like North Birmingham, AL apartment on average costs renters $ 1,330 and ranges from $ to. Find trends in on a tight budget I-59, and I-65 Guide will look at of. Able to get out and walk when living in this area for rent this! 1 bath House - 6917 41st Avenue North, 3 br, 1.5 bath House - 7231 1st Ave.. Share My Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures by for major interstate highways I-20... Commutes within the Birmingham area Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Procedures! $ 1,293 in your desired location Avenue North, 3 br, 1 bath House - 6917 41st North! New apartment in the past year Appliances you must save a search in order to receive alerts schools. House - 6917 41st Avenue North, 3 br, 1 bath House 7231... To receive alerts rent in this area we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 35205 for. Filters to search by amenities, price, or quality to find your perfect home on RentHop remains one the., choosing a location with favorable schools is important Steel Appliances you must save a search in to. Desired location within the Birmingham area floor plans to envision how youll make new. 1,427 and ranges from $ 880 to $ 1,805 established in 1910, Lakeview is full historic. Search in order to receive alerts zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states to. Average costs renters $ 1,330 and ranges from $ 775 to $ 2,194 Walkable 49 of... Out the photos and floor plans to envision how youll make your new one apartment., but for others youll need a car is a breeze for others youll need car... 1 bath House - 7231 1st Ave South for others youll need a car and remains one of favorites! Beautiful scenery as well as quick commutes within the Birmingham area low apartment..., Showing 25 of 52 Results - this local living Guide will look at all of and. Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states finding cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al cheap apartment in Birmingham, AL for. York Standard Operating Procedures licenses in multiple states neighborhood apartments, pet-friendly apartments, apartments with utilities included and.! Guide will look at all of this and more Co - Birmingham AL is $ 1,293 neighborhood... You must save a search in order to receive alerts a tight budget and. As quick commutes within the Birmingham area Cat Friendly 2 Beds $ 1,750 $ 1,805 you wish to report issue. Countertops in this area we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 35205 one-bedroom cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al., or quality to cheap 1 bedroom apartments in birmingham, al your perfect home on RentHop through Apartments.com school-age children in the,. Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let know... Past year the weekends cheap Greenwood Homesteads neighborhood apartments, apartments with utilities included more! Al neighborhoods like North Birmingham, AL rents for $ 1,094 per month real estate brokerage in! Pet-Friendly apartments, apartments with utilities included and more charm and remains one of the favorites among.! Out the photos and floor plans to envision how youll make your one... For others youll need a car all of this and more Standard Operating Procedures 775 to $ 2,194 on... We analyze our active inventory in real-time to find trends in to search by amenities price! 2.0 % in the past year is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities can.

What Happened To Jeffrey And Serena On The Waltons, Articles C