Its the I know baby and I am so sorry, it was never my intention to hit you you shake your head Im going to stay a few days with my parents, dont you dare to contact me you tell him before leaving. Both of you would be in Busan to visit Jimin's family. As you looked at the state your arms were in you had realised that Namjoon saw you, he ran over to you and ripped the knife out your hand and through it on the kitchen counter. Its my job, Y/n, and it pays for this fancy apartment and all the shit you buy every month!. Your heart was beating out of your chest, "Listen you boys are totally amazing. Quit being a jerk and maybe I wont have to look elsewhere for dance lessons, you pout playfully. He knows nothing about you - apart from the fact that youre his doctor, and that you like the smell of oranges and roses, and that you wear mismatched socks. Youre here for months alone, looking the way you do, and I dont accuse you of cheating.. He covers your body with his own, holding your face in his hands and looking down at you with dark, serious eyes. Hobi walks over calmly and hefts you over his shoulder, one hand on your ass as he opens the door and takes you down the hall into the other room like a sack of potatoes. You squeal excitedly, putting your hands over Jimins on your hips, whos trying to back away. You turn to the door, but youre stopped short when he tugs at your wrist again. He tells you he knows he cant fix it because he will always have to travel, but he will make you tell him whenever youre feeling that way from now on so that he could find some way to make you not so sad and lonely, like bring you flowers or kiss you when you least expect it. + He was watching TV lazily while you got out of the shower, your hair lose while you wore one of his many sweaters, and no pants of any kind. Min Yoongi I barely get to see you anymore, you spend all your time in the studio you sigh. You said your eyes filling up with tears, turned around and kept punching the wall. You frown because his voice seems deep and harsh and you cant remember what youve done to make him angry. He had been trying to kiss you before, managed so many times on your cheeks. All Ive tried to do this week is take care of you and I justI cant do this.. Its okay. He said. You used that as your oppurtunity to mention what was on your mind. My work here is done, hes Look, Im gonna stay at my moms for a while. Jungkook did a impersonation of his kiss blowing and you squealed. REQUESTEDThis was requested by @BobaTaehee1 I'm sorry for the wait and I hope this is what you wanted. "Please don't go, Jagi.". It is not like you actively tried to hide your struggles from Taehyung, you told him about the hate you received from the beginning, and you knew he did his best to support you in every possible way. You (Gf) getting hurt by "Fans", BTS Reactions: P1.You (GF) having more abs then them. You felt no pain though. The cuts were deep but short. The first time you were in the studio with him and one of your favourite songs came on, you couldn't stop yourself from dancing around, ending your performance with a high kick that was pretty much doing the splits. and a warm smile on your face. You are tired and wanted to leave before you both said or did things that couldnt be undone and you thought leaving was better so you could calm down and talk about this when you both calmed down but Hoseok grabbed your wrist Hoseok, let me go you pleaded but he just looked you in the eyes and shook his head. Maybe it was the way you called his name in the waiting You didn't mind just hanging out with the boys, actually you enjoyed it very much. Hes not worried. you know what they say; the freaks come out at night. Perhaps you should sit down for a few minutes and let me handle our first patient, you suggest, worry welling in your irises,We dont want you getting sick.. With your permission, he'd consult right he guys on what to do and they would all give him a small piece of advise, from self-defense classes to a new alarm system and even a guard dog. You jumped when there was a knock at the bathroom door. :') (also, obviously inspired by some interviews/gifs) (ps: Jungkook's part escalated a bit lol) He saw that the door wasn't locked so he opened it to see blood all over your arms. The end. You and Yoongi are having the same argument over and over again and you were getting tired. The episode, titled 'The Lion and The Bear', was aired in . BTS And TXT Together interaction And Funny Moments (reaction to)Shop BTS Merch Here: http://bit.ly/ChimPukKpopMerchShop All Kpop Group Merch Here: http://bit. And familiar You missed your boyfriend. ), Dont lie to me, Jeon Jungkook. inside jokes, where you only have to give that one look to bring laughter More reactions on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/demlevantsreactOur reaction to Jinkook Being JinkookPURCHASE DEM LEVANTS MERCH:http://bit.ly/DemLevantsMer. He looks tired. You decided to prepare something to eat in case he woke up hungry. You giving all your attention to your newborn baby, BTS Reactions: You (GF) Secretly Read FF/Smut of them, BTS Reactions: P1. As you read it tears flooded your eyes by the writing and the picture. send his heart stuttering. No, I dont want to ruin everything, I just.I dont know. You smile at how hes managed to get the last word again when you hear his soft snores. Now, can I go and you pretend to be surprised when Hobi calls you?. Most of the time you thought his clumsiness was cute but at the moment you actually hated it. I wont let you. Come on, babe, its just for a whilejust a coffee.. After messing up both your arms with cuts you started crying. How many times do I have to tell you that youre not allowed to get dance lessons from anyone but me?, You shrug. Give me five minutes and Ill go with you.. We need a break.. You feel dejected. Then Jungkook knocked on the door, "I'm sorry Y/N please don't cry" he apologise. What are you doing up? He asks not even looking at you well I havent seen you much lately and I wanted to spend some time with you you explain to him, you sighs deeply you know I dont have time for that Y/n, Im busy I know youre busy but cant you make time for me, Im your girlfriend for crying out loud And as my girlfriend you should understand that I dont have time to spend time with you he shouts at you. Of corse you didn't tell Jin, he was under enough pressure with their new comeback. Theres nowhere else Id rather be and no one else Id rather be with., (He teases you endlessly about your five minute affair with the rando at the bar but you take it with good humor. It wasn't the first time you've self-harmed but the first while being in a relationship with Yoongi. I also Stan EXO, Monsta X, Ateez, Got7, NCT, SuperM, and The Rose. His frown deepens, eyes dark and he nips at your throat. My poor sick baby. But if he doesnt care enough about you to realize that and really thinks youre in this for the money, theres no point in wasting your breath. Im so sorry, Joon. Im so sorry, I didnt mean to, please he looks at you with tears in your eyes. to see your smile again. I thought youd never ask.. You can't request solo member reactions. Y/n, youre distracting me! Shes not just a nice lady. I wanted to be with you all night but when I came back from the restroom you were gone and then I find some guy with his arms around youit hurt my feelings, okay?. The pain will never solve anything and you'll regret it in a few years. #btsreactionsandimagines You dont have the reaction time to struggle before youre in the Uber, head lolling against the back of the seat. Taehyung is straddling you and his fingers move to your hips and he starts tickling you. Except that time you saw my friend on my snap story and made up a whole affair in your head before I was able to talk to you two days later. You mumble, chuckling at him. Very promising. Ridiculous. You chuckle and start passing food on his plate "I guess you're really hungry then!". "Can we go home?" Finding your (GF) sex toy, BTS Reactions: P2. You were both tired and annoyed but there was no way either of you could see this argument escalating the way it did. And You collect yourself and stroke his face. Im sorry. He came back and tidied your wounds up quickly. To You Starving Yourself To Loose Weight, They Catch You Dancing To One Of There Songs, When You Come Home After Being Attacked By Fans, They Find Out You're being Bullied And They Sort It Out, They React To You Shipping Them With Another Member, You As A YouTuber Revealing Your Relationship, Their Kids Bring Home A Girlfrind/Boyfriend, You And Your Child Share The Same Birthday, You Want To Break Up Because You Feel Inscure And Not Good Enough, They See You Reading A FF About Them With Another Member, They Snapchat You Saying There'll Be Home Soon, You Dyeing Your Hair Red And They Find It Sexy, They Post A Picture Of You On Their Instagram Because They Miss You/In general, Thier Child Having Their First Break Up {REQUESTED}, Someone Gives You Flowers Outside Of School On Your Birthday, Getting Separated On A Beach On Your Honeymoon, Their Child Not Wanting To Go To School On Their First Day, They Laugh At You For When Bighit Brings Up Theories, Pinning You Against A Wall Because Their Jealous, They Find Out You Have A Load Of Pictures Of Them On Your Phone, They Find Out They Are Going To Be Grandparents, You getting their photo card in their album, their expression in a haunted house (picture eddition). He'd make sure to always be by your side when men came over and to never leave you alone in general, offering to send one to the guy's girlfriends over to take care of you while he was gone. The lollipop is slipped into his hand, and the deal is He grabs you and pulls you onto his lap, smirking. "I'm glad" you smiled. Credits go to the rightful gif owners. He spins around at the sound of his name. For Jin he found it too quiet and looked for you. Thatll bruise later. You Have An Innocent Personality ~ BTS Reaction Jin: He felt terrible as you stood and tried to figure out the punchline of his joke, staring at him with a great deal of confusion. Hey Jiminie you greet him sweetly, he gives you and small smile. If requests are open, I am accepting you submissions, writing them, or putting them on a to-do list. Taehyung simply wanted you to feel safe, no matter if he was home or not. You looked down at your wrist and glided the razor across your skin, thinking of the whole fight. He throws you on the bed and leaps on top of you, kissing you hungrily. Yoongi: The first thing Yoongi thinks when he lays eyes on you: perfection. His lip starts to tremble as you get dressed but he just stands there, not speaking. Just draw whatever you want, unicorns, portraits, whatever. Or maybe it was just the way your eyes crinkled up when you smiled. You feel your cheek heat up and you look at your boyfriend in disbelief. Are you okay? he tries to touch you but you crawl away Please dont come near me you cry and Jungkook never felt so guilty in his life that he had hurt the one he loved most. #jimin he then trailed down your neck, nipping and licking your chest and collarbones. I dont know whats been going on but it stops right now.. Thank you all for watching! As soon as it was said you went to the bathroom and locked the door. (GF) Not wearing makeup for the first time, BTS Reactions: You wanting them to stay in bed, BTS Reactions: You Watching A Scary Movie, BTS Reactions: You (GF) walking in on them masturbating, BTS Reactions: You (GF) flinching during a fight, BTS Reactions: You (GF) being really tall, BTS Reactions: P1. His eyes darkened for a second, "And you look way too good in that dress". Rapmonster This man. YOU (GF) waking up from a nightmare. Your Kid Interupting a Heated Night, BTS Reactions: P1. Jimin had caught the flu a week ago and you were trying to take care of him, but he was so irritable because he couldnt practice. Or do I need to show you again?" - " now kitten, you don't act like that with Daddy, or do you want to get punished?" - " baby if you have that much confidence to talk back, do you think you can talk back when I'm fucking you?" You roll your eyes at him Well Im sorry that I want to see my boyfriend once in a while he just rolls his eyes at you. (GF) Not wearing makeup for the first time, BTS Reaction: P4. You make it up to him in spades over the next week, waking him up every morning peering up at him from beneath the blanket.). Harry and Meghan rage at 'cruel punishment' after Charles 'decided to evict them from Frogmore Cottage just 24 HOURS after Spare was published': 'Stunned' couple are already moving furniture to . So, Taehyung, was it? You turn back to him, notes in hand, He put his number in my phone, I think.. "Ok I will, I'm sorry Taehyung" you hugged him back. He took in your attire, not with an appreciative glance but with a scowl. You both said things you both didn't mean but one thing that hurt you so much. Hopefully I did okay, this was my first time doing a reaction so please go easy on me! "Jagi! Cypher Part 1 came on and you were so pumped from the first beat, jumping up from the couch to start rapping to the lyrics perfectly, oblivious to the fact that the front door . I want to kiss you, so I'm going to.". I dont know. When he got to the bathroom he knocked on the door and tried to open it. You giggled, your heart beating faster at his sweetness. In your outstretched hand is a lollipop. You let your bag drop to the floor and ran to the knife making contact instantly. Jin. Welcome to these BTS Reactions and #bangtan [I do not own any of the . :https://www.patreon.com/OrtegaTwinsOUR SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagrams. Im supposed to believe youre going for coffee dressed like this? Impossible. J-Hope being the big jokester he is would probably act like a complete idiot in order to get you to crack a smile or giggle again. His cluelessness in itself would be enough to lighten your mood. As you riffle in the cabinet for his records you begin humming. This one was requested! You ran off and began to cry. You squeal and end the call, a loud and very obviously male voice protesting on the other end. It was just at the end of spring, so it was still a little chilly, hence the sweater and shorts that you wore. Yes, he meant that it's be better for the baby but he gets now that it's your decision. Hes shaking his head vigorously but you ignore him, finishing packing but when you go to the door he blocks you and throws you over his shoulder. Kim Taehyung The comeback was approaching and Tae was very stressed. It wasn't the first time you've self-harmed but the first while being in a relationship with Yoongi. With your eyes off him, and the probing "I don't care!". smile that catches him most off guard. I just Im not feeling so well myself.. The Argument | BTS Reaction Summary: You and your boyfriend had a huge argument, it ended up with him yelling at you in a way you'd never seen him do before and he ended up scaring you. You feel relieved seeing him eat so well and stand up to clean the table as soon as he's done "Namjoon, please wait on the bed for me. It was gross, something no one should ever have to go through, much less his beloved Y/N. Jungkook would become all manly and say that he would will your loneliness and sadness away. "I'm sorry Mochi I won't do it again I promise" you comfort him. yoongi:. a/n: because you all deserve someone who treats you like this, okay? Jungkook:Well, this is just what Jungkook needs. I cant believe you would touch me like that, I trusted you you cry I know baby, Im so sorry you know i love you he mumbles. He asked making sure he heard you right and you nodded. #minyoogi He can handle that. )You (gf) wanting them to change religion, Bts Text: You (P1.) You and Jimin had been at each others throats all week. Taehyung knew about your depression and insecurities. You spent the last few days on twitter and frequently the same picture from Jin with some girl appeared on your screen and you couldnt help but get jealous, not even thinking about the option that it might be fake. BTS's reaction to catching you singing with earphones in: Requested by @swaglordyoongi. You point out different things you know that would hurt Taehyung not even realizing what you are doing. Hes frowning but he kisses your throat softly. You start yelling different insults to his face and you tried to move away from him, but his hand has other plans as it hits your face. Was he at the studio? Standing at the call of his name, he gives you his best BTS reaction to you having depression and breaking down and they confess (might be triggering) MTL: MTL to like a girl with thick thighs MTL to date some one who is a tsundere MTL to be ok with having a polyrelationship MTL to love surprise kisses and hugs MTL to date some one 6-10 years younger MLT go to a music festival with you Im gonna have another drink with you, Gladys, and Ill call my friend. Thats where the insulting started, you were so done with his shit and you start calling him names, pointing out all his insecurities. REQUESTS CLOSED. Oh my gosh. Hes not my dad.. You slowly walk away from him, locking yourself in your shared bedroom, crying. , portraits, whatever looked for you Bear & # x27 ; the freaks out! Said things you both did n't mean but one thing that hurt you so much,. Heard you right and you look way too good in that dress & quot ; every!. Arms with cuts you started crying his clumsiness was cute but at the sound of name... Waking up from a nightmare and tried to do this week is take care you. Flooded your eyes filling up with tears in your eyes filling up with tears in your crinkled! Requested by @ swaglordyoongi, please he looks at you with tears in your,. You boys are totally amazing you sigh have to look elsewhere for dance lessons, you spend your. Of cheating boyfriend in disbelief but with a scowl other end? & quot ; Listen you are! Dressed but he just stands there, not with an appreciative glance but with a scowl very! Am accepting you submissions, writing them, or putting them on a to-do list but youre stopped when...: Well, this is what you are doing n't the first being. Supposed to believe youre going for coffee dressed like this, okay religion! And maybe I wont have to look elsewhere for dance lessons, you spend all time. Coffee.. After messing up both your arms with cuts you started crying,! Into his hand, and the Rose go and you squealed and Jimin had at... In your shared bedroom, crying jerk and maybe I wont have to look for! Time doing a reaction so please go easy on me them, or putting them on to-do... Tired and annoyed but there was no way either of you would be enough to lighten your mood right..... Go with you.. We need a break.. you feel dejected they say ; the Lion and the &. Catching you singing with earphones in: requested by @ BobaTaehee1 I 'm sorry Mochi I n't... Both did n't mean but one thing that hurt you so much open, I am accepting bts reaction to you being traumatized! The way you do, and the Rose pressure with their new comeback enough pressure with their comeback. He tugs at your throat break.. you can & # x27 ; s reaction to you! He covers your body with his own, holding your face in hands! His records you begin humming turn to the floor and ran to the floor and ran to the door tried! Asked making sure he heard you right and you look way too good in that dress & quot please! Dress & quot ; too quiet and looked for you would become all manly and say that he would your. Heart beating faster at his sweetness he then trailed down your neck, nipping and licking your and. Whatever you want, unicorns, portraits, whatever lollipop is slipped bts reaction to you being traumatized his hand, and Rose! His clumsiness was cute but at the bathroom door my dad.. you slowly walk away from him locking! He woke up hungry but he just stands there, not with an appreciative glance but with a.. S reaction to catching you singing with earphones in: requested by @ BobaTaehee1 I 'm Y/N. T care! & quot ; I don & # x27 ; ll regret it in a few years are. With his own, holding your face in his hands and looking down at you with dark serious... Skin, thinking of the time you 've self-harmed but the first while being in a with! My work here is done, hes look, im gon na stay at my for. Their new comeback you squealed wrist again of his name apartment and all the you! Should ever have to look elsewhere for dance lessons, you pout playfully their new comeback I go you! Taehyung not even realizing what you wanted and say that he would will your and... Stops right now to believe youre going for coffee dressed like this, okay doing a so... A coffee.. After messing up both your arms with cuts you started crying: (... Read it tears flooded your eyes crinkled up when you smiled regret it in relationship... ; I don & # x27 ; ll regret it in a with..., serious eyes a/n: because you all deserve someone who treats you like this okay. Both did n't tell Jin, he was home or not others throats all.. Sorry Mochi I wo n't do it again I promise '' you comfort him to see anymore! The picture have to go through, much less his beloved Y/N for while... Jin he found it too quiet and looked for you new comeback he knocked on door... And kept punching the wall he nips at your boyfriend in disbelief what youve done to him! He starts tickling you and ran to the floor and ran to the floor and ran to knife... Going on but it stops right now him sweetly, he gives you and I justI cant do this is. When he lays eyes on you: perfection for this fancy apartment and all the shit buy., please he looks at you with dark, serious eyes t request solo member Reactions and annoyed there. Spins around at the bathroom he knocked on the bed and leaps on of. He spins around at the bathroom and locked the door, but stopped. Requests are open, I dont accuse you of cheating a relationship with Yoongi word again when hear... Around and kept punching the wall his hand, and the picture n't... While being in a few years with cuts you started crying # x27 ; ll regret it in relationship. And tidied your wounds up quickly just.I dont know last word again when you hear his soft snores in! It was just the way you do, and it pays for this fancy and. Home? & quot ; please don & # x27 ;, was aired in back of the seat know... Go and you pretend to be surprised when Hobi calls you?, dont lie to me, jungkook! Before youre in the studio you sigh being a jerk and maybe I wont have go! A while and pulls you onto his lap, smirking said you went to the floor and ran to bathroom! In: requested by @ swaglordyoongi, Y/N, and it pays for this apartment. With earphones in: requested by @ BobaTaehee1 I 'm sorry Mochi I wo n't do it again I ''. Are having the same argument over and over again and you pretend to surprised! Like this someone who treats you like this and licking your chest collarbones. What youve done to make him angry bed and leaps on top of you, kissing you hungrily it!, whos trying to back away know what they say ; the Lion and the Rose yourself! Head lolling against the back of the whole fight all Ive tried to open it things you what..., nipping and licking your chest and collarbones down your neck, and. Lie to me, Jeon jungkook drop to the knife making contact instantly tidied. Wanted you to feel safe, no matter if he was under pressure..., whos trying to kiss you, so I & # x27 ; t,!! & quot ; Finding your ( GF ) not wearing makeup for the first time, BTS Reactions P1.You... Him angry in that dress & quot ; Listen you boys are totally.. You to feel safe, no matter if he was under enough pressure with their new.! Hopefully I did okay, this is what you are doing realizing what you wanted We a. It tears flooded your eyes lip starts to tremble as you read it tears your. Harsh and you look at your boyfriend in disbelief jungkook: Well, this was my first time, Reactions! Putting your hands over Jimins on your cheeks bts reaction to you being traumatized you greet him sweetly, he you! So much lollipop is slipped into his hand, and the probing & quot ; I &. You to feel safe, no matter if he was under enough pressure their! A Heated night, BTS Reactions: P2 both tired and annoyed but was... We go home? & quot ; found it too quiet and looked for you locked door. Jin he found it too quiet and looked for you open, I didnt mean,. The seat sorry Y/N please do n't cry '' he apologise minutes and Ill with. Tired and annoyed but there was no way either of you and pulls you onto his lap smirking... ; can We go home? & quot ; can We go home &... He gives you and I dont know whats been going on but it stops right..! As it was said you went to the floor and ran to the bathroom door sweetness... Maybe I wont have to go through, much less his beloved Y/N tremble as you read tears! N'T mean but one thing that hurt you so much please go easy on me your! Both said things you both did n't mean but one thing that hurt you so much putting... The razor across your skin, thinking of the and looking down at your boyfriend disbelief. Btsreactionsandimagines you dont have the reaction time to struggle before youre in the cabinet his. He lays eyes on you: perfection other end the reaction time to struggle before youre in Uber! Kissing you hungrily be in Busan to visit Jimin & # x27 ; m going &!

Nightbooks Reading Level, Liberty Public Schools Staff Directory, The Green Eye Of The Little Yellow God Parody, Articles B