$50 Racers $10 Pick up Frankston, Mixed pigeons, king pigeon, Madina pigeon, Birmingham roller, donic, loots, racing pigeons start from $10 We use cookies to ensure a smooth browsing experience. These are really high-quality racing homers paid a premium for it, parents are champions racer and came from one loft races, black/colored/white racing homers available squeakers to 2 years old, I trained the breeders from 500+ miles, pedigrees available for an additional cost, priced according to quality and starting from $50 to $80 each with a minimum purchase of four (4) birds. We found 4 additional ads in surrounding suburbs. Racing pigeons for sale, 1309097255. gumtree.com.au 11 hours ago. Minimum Sold: Shipping: White Wedding Doves: $125: 8 Birds (4 Pairs) $155: Emerging Classified Ads Sites . TESTIMONIAL PAGE. White homers. I have a lot of pegions I dont know thems name I like to give each $3 who is interested send msg thanks, Pakistani Highflyer Pigeons Breeding Pairs, Two breeding pairs available Very strong flyers - $20:00 a pair Can bring up to Perth on the 11th of March. Sire is GFL 642 who is a grandson to "Aviator" who was 1st Olympic Champion Holland Distance Races top side and grandson to "Rocket" 1st National Ace Pigeon Holland in Old Birds in 99' bottom side. These lofts are run by experienced racing pigeon breeders who know how to select and breed racing pigeons. Phone (562) 235-1829. View Photos. 15 . The distinct family of NO SWEAT SIONS are the singularly most beautiful AND superior long distance racing pigeons in the world. Bird Trader is basically the UK version of Birds Now. This is a family of racing pieons which are all built strictly on 500 mile and 600 mile YOUNG BIRDS!!! 1 trio of sweetgrass turkeys $1501pair midget white turkeys $100Misc. Hi, I got some pure bred Iranian pigeons for sale One Young Bird Was 85th Hotspot 3 - 1,752 birds Only 56 seconds behind the winner. My number is 323-592-1433. Dam to #713 is dairect daughter of Ulrich Lemmen import that was a grandson of "De Gust" whon was a1st National Limoges & 1st Provincial Bourges on top side, and inbred "De Gust" on bottom side. Birds For Sale 2. Quality Pigeons. Birds For Sale 3. Dam was 7th Champion Bird in entire Twin Cities Combine in 2015' and is a direct daughter of Champion YB Greater Seattle Club in 2011' on top side. All White Long Distance CBS Delbars (Moby Dick Line) $110.00: 22 BASTIN 1846 GRIZL . High flyer feather foot and racing pigeons, Approximately 30 pigeons. Dam is granddaughter tio "Midwest Nikki" that was 1st overall 442M vs 3,619B Topeka MW which is biggest race in USA top side and grgranddaughter to foundation german import "Dark Horse" which is Alfons Klaas blood, Price is $125 plus shipping, and comes fully pedigreed SOLD HZ, Outstanding bird that I have marked very high in my notes when taking pictures. FL - Turkish tumbler pigeons. Cock pied NY - New York Flying Flights and New York Flying Baldies. She is Klaas top sie going back to "Dark Horse" and direct off Thorsten Daum import "Cleopatra". Pigeons - $75 . Long distance birds, #4250 is medium built with a red/yellow eye and comes with original pedigree. These birds from excellent breeding stock, selected for size, feather structure, and homing instinct are commonly released for celebrations of life. Price is $20 each. no separate A great value for anyone wanting to try out some new birds at a low price. To race or show a pigeon, you must properly band and register the birds. Asking $25 - $100 each. Squabs have been used as a food in many nations for centuries. Pure White baby pigeon pair. I also have White Homing Pigeons, $12 each. Includes 5 full sleeves of 15 each plus one incomplete stack. White Racing Pigeons $75 each call for more info. Price is $150 plus shipping, and comes fully pedigreed SOLD HZ, Exceptionally bred bird that is loaded with performance in her pedigree. THIS LINE WAS BRED TO FLY DISTANCES UP TO 1000 MILES. For free as Im going overseas. PRICE ADJUSTMENT! HIS SIRE IS SUPER BREEDER "364" FATHER OF 2ND NATIONAL ACE PIGEON. Favourite this Advert. This is excellent long distance tough weather futurity blood. Still in nest bowl, great pedigree, haven't race any youngster yet, just need to sell a couple of babies to fund for loft clock. Minimum Sold: Shipping plus $25 box cost: Show Kings: $275. 10 Each For Sale Trustap Enabled White pigeons/doves for sale 10. Main bloodlines, reference A B and C . 15 pigeons for $200, Urgent 12 pigeons for sale young and pair Pedigreed Janssen Sale. Typically, individuals purchase domestic pigeons for one of three reasons: To show. Foy's Pigeons For Sale. Pigeons Start from $50 each only call serious buyers please, King pigeons, Turkish, Birmingham rollers all $25, Iraqi loots babies start from $50, race pigeons start from $25. Call Gary at 541 four seven six 6005. Up for sale racing pigeons From top quality bloodlines.NO! HER SIRE IS RAUW-SABLON. These are the true old Sions taken into the modern era of racing pigeons---- racing against and beating the best in Africa, the USA, etc. Flor Engles based bird that is above average size, has a pearl eye, and was raced out to 300M as a young bird. Sire is straight HVR and loaded with performance. Frillbacks Pigeons show and breeding stock After 12 years selling out Red & blue Grizzle Black, White, yellow and mixed colors Whites $75 each others. Dam is off a full brother to 85th overall South Africa Million Dollar for Hutchins on top side and inbred "Phantom on bottom side. #56 is medium built with a pearl eye, and Ludo Claessen top side, Alfons Klaas bottom side If you are looking for a not only a red that has a tremendous pedigree loaded with winners, but many year ahead of him breeding, this is your bird. RACE QUALITY RACING PIGEONS. 7.67. Message me on my phone number and I will get back to you, Pigeon ( 3baby), 6 Adult Pigeons and Pet mat, Please read the text below. Hans and Evert-Jan Eijerkamp and well known and well respected across the globe in the pigeon breeding world. Aarden based bird with some Visser & Fabry mixed in (long distance). All the breeding pairs came from Najah in Melbourne. Up for sale racing pigeons From top quality. Beautiful white and grey pouter/racing mix. To-day will mark the eighty-ninth anniversary of the founding of the province of Ota Price is $100 plus shipping, and comes fully pedigreed SOLD HZ, Medium built bird that has a red/yellow eye, and has winners in pedigree 100-400M. White racing pigeons also for sale from WhiteWingsUSA - check . Search. Phone or text Robert on, Three spare males available, because having to reduce numbers. 27/2 - 3 single males sold today Yellow-headed Stars between six and eight months old. Mother is a yellow pied, selling very good breeds racing pigeons , selling fast and cheap because im going overseas, 26 pigeons. Price on application. SHE IS 100 % ROLAND JANSSEN. Its almost 2 years old. Address:PIPA Trading BV,Eentveldstraat 18,B-9910 Knesselare,BELGIUM. Sire is Husken Van Reil (HVR) bred by Jones Boys, and a full brother to 7th overall AU Convention Race in 2011'. She is medium buit with a pearl eye. Sire is grandson to "Aviator" & "Rocket" paired up to "Mona Lisa" on bottom side. They are beautiful birds. 2 pairs for 50 4 pairs for 90 (10 discount) 8 pairs for 180 (20 discount) Age: 16 months. High flyer $20 each #1421 comes fully pedigreed, and will breed some good birds for many year to come. DECEMBER 2022. . time wasters.. White Racing Pigeons for Sale - Perfect for Weddings and Funerals! Offering both young and old racing pigeons for sale. I have several white homing pigeons for sale. As an Amazon Associate we may earn a small commission on purchases made through any Amazon links, this helps support us, thank you. They are well known for their beauty and durability in all terrains and in all manner of weather and their abilities to race consistently well at superior long distances. time wasters.. Top quality bird that is bred by Crazy Al and has everything I look for in a breeder. , best to get ahold of me after dark. Call or text with questionsLos ngeles Times article on Roger Mortvedt & his white pigeons. BE21-6003953 . NO OUTCROSSES OF ANY KIND! 10 young white Logan's racing pigeon for sale unsex all birds are rung but not rpra rings on all birds have been vaccinated 25 each. As that is where the real quality resides in great racing pigeons! If someone is willing to buy everything together it will b for $320 in package. Yes, they know a good thing when they see it! Hi, I have some racing homer pigeons for sale, all different ages and colours. $30 for the pair. Excellent bred bird that is medium built witha red/yellow eye. He breeds them and trains them Normal pigeon $10 each White Racing Homers For Sale. Sire is direct son of Ludo import "Bliksem" when paired up to Ludo import "Vedette Jr" . The cheapest offer starts at R 95. Thank you!!! Beautiful white fantail pigeons only $10 The 3 last photo one baby pigeon with the father, together $30. THE GRANDSIRE IS AU-95-LIS-1020. Dam to #935 is direct off two Ulrich Lemmens birds going back to "F.B.I." 50 each and adult King pigeon very big $50 each, I have a few tiger grizzle racing pigeons available, HIS DAM IS A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF THE WORLD RENOWNED "BAK 17" PAIR OF MARCEL AELBRECHT. Free to first caller. for sale > farm & garden - by owner. The high pedigree of their birds has allowed them to breed birds of legendary flying ability. Can bring them up to Perth on the 11th of March Phone or text Robert on, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. Free delivery for many products! 10 white Logan's Racing pigeons for sale last year young birds rung but not rpra rings cocks and hens pick your own 25 each also 8 reds and black birds some got no rings was for stock 10 . One mixed color baby Pigeon: $30 4. 10 white Logan's Racing pigeons for sale last year young birds rung but not rpra rings cocks and hens pick your own 25 each also 8 reds and black birds some got no rings was for stock 10 . The distinct family of NO SWEAT SIONS are the singularly most beautiful AND superior long distance racing pigeons in the world. Report Ad. PICK UP ONLY Siore has top birds like Stealth, Just Fate, Pancake Hen, Fabulous Fate, and Indigo Cock in pedigree. Ad posted 19 days ago Save this ad 4 images; RACING PIGEONS FOR SALE 100% Guaranteed Leytonstone, London RACING PIGEONS FOR SALE 100 each Very good qu . Price is $150 plus shipping, and comes fully pedigreed SOLD HZ, Raced out to 356M as a young bird. Sire is 11th average speed winner in Fall Classic OLR 2016' and is directly off a Jos Thone import top side and "Grizzly Special" who is a well bred Ludo Claessen bottom side. I have 1 case plus of clay pigeons and a couple of hand throwers. Available racing pigeon crosses from HoubenGeerinckxVDB With pedigree Vacc for PMV Bred last year Pick up only, 1308915544. Come and grab, Last opportunity to purchase genuine A Richardson bloodlines from SA. Klamper Prinsesje 403. View Details. SIRE IS A DIRECT GRANDSON OF "PENNY" WINNER OF 3X BARCELONA AND 8TH DUTCH NATIONAL BARCELONA VS 26,066 BIRDS. Pets & Animals. All their birds are shipped via USPS and should arrive within 2-3 days of placing your order. Have lots of all white pigeons for sale. Mixed. AUCTION IS LOCATED IN MT GILEAD NC AT 113 LOBLOLLY DR Have different ages young ones to breeding age. Foy's Pure White Racing Pigeons Breeders (used for weddings, funerals, ceremonies, or just for fun) #10009 - 1 Pair for $150.00 | #10010 - 2 Pair for $250.00 | #10011 - 4 Pair for $400.00 . sire is "white star 645" direct from scherens-vangramberen. . And those who love LONG DISTANCE racing pigeons which also happen to be beautiful! By accepting, you agree to the use of cookies. Call Gil . They can also be used for release at weddings. CBS Pigeon are a great place to buy good quality pigeons at a reasonable price. Dam is "Alba" who has bred 1st 113M vs 177B, 1st 113M vs 231B, 2nd 236M vs 146B, 5th & 12th Champion Bird Twin City Combine, grdam to 1st 219M Twin City Combine vs 145 birds, and nestmate bred 3rd 442M vs 3,619 birds Midwest Classic. Top flyers and great homing instinct Contact Contact Seller. A TRIBUTE TO THE PIONEERS. Proven Racers 4-Sale. Pictures are of their parents: $60(Pair). $40 for females (5 available) and $25 for males (5 available) if sold separately. Pigeons for sale Need to sell. There is no other loft in the world which concentrates on superior long distance racing like the NO SWEAT SIONS. Pigeons - breeding pair with young - $10 (El Cajon) Pigeons - breeding pair with young. Beautiful , smart, strong-WHITE DOVE RELEASE- pigeons for sale. located in Mirrabooka all pigeons are healthy good shape, Mixed pigeons, king pigeon, Madina pigeon, Birmingham roller, donic, loots, racing pigeons start from $10 Recently moved, so I cant use them. Racing Pigeons for Sale is dedicated to selling quality racing pigeons at a reasonable price to beginners and experienced fanciers. Baby pigeon breed from 100% stock birds bought off Greg Hamilton Auction. 1. SETTLEMENT OF OTAGO. White Racing Homing Pigeons. !Beautiful Pigeons for sale. pigeons free many if you can catch them you can keep them ph call only, many pigeons freindly just bring some feed seed and devise to catch them, different type's and clour PH CALL ONLY THANKS, As long as you can see the Ad the pigeons are available. Price is $65 plus shippping, Excellent bred bird that is medium built with a pearl eye. -. Birds For Sale 4. Thanks to the internet buying pigeons has never been easier, you can buy them online and get them shipped directly to you. More photos to follow. Plumpton, Blacktown. Sire is straight Ulrich Lemmens off imports going back to his top birds "Fiona" & "Bettini". post; account; favorites. Noyon 1.559 p.5. Dan has been fascinated with pigeons since his youth when he used to feed them breadcrumbs at the local park. Some people mount small cameras on them and use them as living drones.You Most of their parents have raced back from 500 to 1200 miles. $25 each. Great tumblers and so much fun to watch them flying. Mixed pigeons, king pigeon, Madina pigeon, Birmingham roller, donic, loots, racing pigeons start from 10 Message me on my phone number 6873 and I will get Red racers, one male 2 females 250 each ono Turkish vans 40 each Rock tumplers 40 each Fantales 40 each Feather foot 50 each Prices negotiatable but not , Reducing Stocks Racing Pigeon, Pick up only for 20 each, 1308503555. White family Racing Pigeons, i have selected Family of White Pigeons here my self from Last 2 years, i have them trained up to 80 miles this year so far, birds are use for Wedding, Funerals etc. Age : 2 yrs 0 months. They regularly organize public auctions of high-quality pigeons. Dam is Ludo Claessen and grandaughter to Ludo import "Blue Ludo" who was 6X 1st on top side and "Grizzly" & "Miss Katoog" on bottom. . Hi 13 racing pigeons for sale some rare colours like Barless, indigo, brown spread etc and some plain. He is medium built with a dark or what is referred to as bull eye. You will be to see and evaluate for yourself in videos more about this family of racing pigeons by going to "you tube." Tengo pichones mensajeros, blancos, espanoles buchones y algunos de show. Top flyers Located Berkeley, Wollongong Goede Rode is probably the most important pigeon in the Dirk Van Den Bulck dynasty, being the sire of Kittel, Greipel, and many more successful racing birds. White Racers 1. She is medium built with a pearl eye. Modesto, CA. My racing pigeons are up for sale Need them all gone as I will not be racing anymore 100 EACH I also have 2 Goodgers hen and cock from 600 miles and , Mon Feb 27 2023 11:00:13 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), White shepherd puppies for sale Australia. Merrimac, QLD 3w. Price to $40 to 70, Pigeons. white janssens. #717 is medium built with a pearl eye and comes fully pedigreed. Foy's Young Whites My Account. Young White Racing Homing Pigeons (2 birds x $105 ea.) BOX 146-Kaysville, Utah 84037, U.S.A. I have a young breeding pair of White King Pigeons, there only 9 months old. Pure White baby pigeon pair. Stromsbergs is a family business that has been in the poultry game since 1921a whole century, it has been passed down through four generations of the Stromsberg family. Preloved is another classified ads site that routinely has ads for pigeons (at the time of writing I can see 92 ads for Pigeons for sale). Birds For Sale 3. White pigeons for sale. Call in Firm Sale Orders at (562) 235-1829 Email Sale Questions: Sales . Koondoola, WA. Pigeons for Every Pastime. Parents fully pedigreed. I have racing pigeons , white , Spanish, and some fancy show pigeons if you are interested in buy came and see all i have from call before you came. Pure white Racing Homers. Racing pigeons available quality stock birds, quick sale due to cancel regulations50 each Hens and cocks available can make up 4 pairs For more info best Reducing Stocks Racing Pigeon, Pick up only for 20 each, 1308503555, First photo is Racing Pigeon 50 pair, the Modena Pigeons is 100 pair, and the last photo is the Pigeon breed is 50 pair , 1307717420. By accepting, you agree to the use of cookies. BOX 146-Kaysville, Utah 84037, U.S.A. #701 is medium buuiklt with a pearl eye, and a steal at $150 plus shipping. Sire is bred by the Jones Boys, and loaded with winners at the distance as well as in futurity races. There are NO better Sions to be found. We sent 3 and 2 went to the final race. Below are 6 lofts where you can find good quality racing pigeons for sale. Lakewood, California 90715. 2. I will not respond on here they are not my pigeons Im putting this add up for my dad. #987 is medium built with a red/yellow eye and comes fully pedigreed. Sale Priced Hens ($75 or less) Sale Priced Cocks ($75 or less) Fancy Pigeons ($50 or less . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Racing $20 each Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 10000. If you're looking for White Racing Homing Pigeons For Sale then Pigeon Farms is the right choice for you. WHITE JANSSENS. Advert Type : For Sale. Beautiful Mortvedt White race pigeon from quality blood line, need to make room. 08' Season Highlights. bred for sprint to middle distance. Learn more. Can call Hoppers Crossing, Tiger racing pigeons club marine in King pigeon, 9 weeks old and mael and female. Only mature birds used for breeding are for sale, will produce many youngsters to create team as large as you want. Sion. Find a pigeons racing on Gumtree, the #1 site for Birds for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. THIS BREEDING IS A FULL BROTHER AND SISTER IN-BREEDING OF PURE TRENTON LINES. racing pigeon books for sale in uk view 29 bargains May 26th, 2020 - 2019 racing pigeon cock bird 1 2019 racing pigeon cock bird does not have a 5 the road to success is the fifth volume of the worlds best selling pigeon sport book by ernst nebel pigeon racing nutrition secrets exposed who isa direct son of "De Gust" top side and "Mooi Dageraad" which is 1/2 sister tio "Fiona" who was 1st National Winner Montlucon. I will not respond on here they are not my pigeons Im putting this add up for my dad Ballajura pick up, My dad has all different types Dam is down from "President" and "Witoger 720" bloodlines. White Racing Homers. Poultry Show Central doesnt sell pigeons themselves but they do have a very useful pigeon sales directory that features adverts from breeders in the U.S who have pigeons available. THIS COCK IS RECESSIVE YELLOW. Base Cost Per Pigeon. Father is a red grizzle THE COCK OF THIS PAIR IS AN IMPORTED SON OF "COBRA". Price is $95 and comes with original pedigree, Sire is directly off two Ulrich Lemmen imports. Serbians black cobras, doneks, armanians, racing pigeons,pure white high flyers, 1304837422. gumtree.com.au 20 days ago. Long Distance Pigeon Sale. Performing Pigeons: Pigeon Breeds. HER PEDIGREE ALSO INCLUDES "DE BARCELONA" 6 X 1ST FROM 600 TO 710 MILES. We have chosen for you with the greatest care some promising pigeons that reinforce each loft. Sire is direct son of "Young Supercrack" that was 2nd Ace Middle Distance & 2nd Champion Bird Twin Cities Combine in 2014' top side, and off a 1/2 sister to Champion Bird Twin City Combine 2010'. He breeds them and trains them Normal pigeon $10 each Up for sale racing pigeons From top quality, Up for sale racing pigeons From top quality bloodlines.NO! New. Other colors of homing pigeons are available for more. she is 100 % roland janssen. Racing Pigeons for Sale is dedicated to selling quality racing pigeons at a reasonable price. 12 hours ago. 20 - 25$ depending on . Save search and get notified when new items are posted, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. 25. I have solid white banded homing pigeons. ananzi.co.za. Racing pigeons available quality stock birds, quick sale due to cancel regulations50 each Hens and cocks available can make up 4 pairs For more info best Hi guys very healthy pigeons good flyer and breeding if interested let me know thanks 9109 also I have pigeons stan 1 dollar each , 1308992021, Racing pigeon for sale Three pegion I flyer Price to 40 to 70, 1308871096, Young and racing pigeons Theyre all 14 in total All together for 300 , 1309055506, Very healthy breeding pigeon , 1309071402, Pigeons for sale Need to sell 10 for 100 Stock birds 10 x 150, 1308976825. Giant runt and black mix cocks available. Please call, no texts. king pigeons no1, white leghorn hens. Its hand tamed and male. Dam to #445 is "Prize Fighter", 'Texas Star" who was 2nd eq 1st 400M, with Mona Lisa & Hollywood & Breeder's Best in pedigree. Please call for more information or text message. the hen in this pair is a direct import. View Photos. Breeding pair $40 For any questions and enquiry please RING *** *** These are the same SIONS which are winning TODAY in MAJOR RACES all over the world. DOWN FROM ED OSHABEN'S PERSONAL BIRDS. Offering both young and old racing pigeons for sale. Dam to #5 is a Alfons Klaas/Thorsten Daum, and full sister to 2nd & 3rd average speed Fall Classic OLR winners in 2016' If you are looking for a nice red hen, down from a long line of winners, this is one I'd suggest. Pigeons Start from $50 each only call serious buyers please, Racing pigeons available quality stock birds, quick sale due to cancel regulations.$50 each Hens and cocks available can make up 4 pairs Phone, text or email.Word: birds, peafowl, keets, chickens, pullets, dogs, lgd, cattle, goats, sheep, peacocks, ducks, pigs, Pure white racing homer pigeons - $25 (Grants Pass), Vintage White Flyer Clay Pigeons - $30 (Eugene), Pair of white young roller pigeons (Louisville), 2022 NPA BANDED YOUNG HOMING PIGEONS - $25 (WHITE ROCK LAKE), white and blue bar homing pigeons - $10 (chatsworth), White Homing Pigeons - $50 (Los ngeles), White homing pigeons - $15 (Greensboro Md), White Dove Release homer pigeons-Roger Mortvedt - $30 (Redlands), White Pigeons/ palomos blancos - $17 (Menifee), Pigeons, Pure White Homing Pigeon Squeakers (babies) - $10 (Imlay City), Pigeons, Pure White Adult Breeding Homers, 25 dollars EACH - $25 (IMLAY CITY), White Homing Pigeons for Sale - $15 (Arvada), Sweetgrass turkeys,midget white turkeys,homing pigeons - $1 (Rockcreek ohio), White Flyer Clay Pigeons & 2 Hand Throwers - $15 (Watson), White Homing Pigeons - doves - $25 (White Marsh), For Sale White King Pigeons - $30 (Osage Beach). Racing Pigeons. Pigeons Age: 11 months Mixed. #243 is loaded with performance futurity and National Ace Pigeons in Europe in pedigree. Harry A. SUPER LONG DISTANCE LINES. $40 . High flyer $20 each roland is known to breed the fastest colored pigeons in the world. He is part of a loft reduction sale and is very well bred. Dam is directly off a Van Reet from Frank Mclaughlin that bred 6th & 9th Champion Bird in Twin City Combine top side, and HVR/Vic Henning blood bottom side. I have few pure white Uzbek pigeons for sale lovely birds 10 months old 1 pair 1 extra feamle 1 pair german owl pigeon 1 pair of capucin pigeon all top condition ready for new . The site was started by Scott who was frustrated that while he could find classified ads for pigeons, they were often only either local ads or as a sub-category of a much larger classifieds website. + FREE GIFT. Call (562) 235-1829 Now! Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 10000. He is a full brother to multiple race winners as well as Ace Pigeion Midddle Distance Twin Cities Combine. A record that NO OTER TRUE FAMILY OF SIONS has EVER achieved. Contact Sal at 516-672-8122. $40.00 a pair.Also, have Pure white homers for rent for : Weddings, Graduations, funerals etc. She is medium built, with a pearl eye. WHITE RACING HOMER PIGEONS - $25 (TRACY) Pure White racing homers pigeons - White dove release breeders - $25 each White racing homers used for white dove release event. Pick up is kewdale. This is a family of racing pigeons. 2011'& 2012' Racing Highlights in Heartland Federation, Houben,Flor Engel, Koopman, Van Loon 4-Sale. Sire is "Son Midwest Nikki" who is directly off "Miss Nikki" that was 1st vs 3,619 birds Midwest Classic in 2016' by 2 minutes, and full sister to 2nd Average Speed Winner Fall Classic in 2016'. Located in Mechanicsburg, Ohio.Homing pigeons are commonly used for racing and to carry messages. Pets 4 Homes is a relatively safe place to buy from as they have a deposit scheme whereby you can place a deposit through Pets4Homes using your bank card. The following lesser-known classified ads sites do accept pigeon listings so they could be worth a search if youre looking for a bargain: Strombergs Chickens doesnt just sell chickensthey sell pigeons, doves, ducks, pheasants, peacocks and swans too! Sire is "Red Thunder" who is 1/2 brother to "Young Supercrack" that was 2X 1st , Ace Middle Distance & 2nd Champion Bird Twin City Combine in 14', Dam to #701 is a grandaughter to "Miss Nikki" that was 1st vs 3,619 birds in Miodwest Classic (biggest race in USA) on top side and a full sister to to 1st 350M Flying Aces OLR 16' on bottom side. . Rare Colored Homers 4-Sale. Hans . 3. It features ads from breeders with pictures of the pigeons as well as information about their age and size. Birds For Sale 1. The best way to get a pigeon with decent racing ability is to buy from expert breeders who know what they are doing. Suite 262. National Acepigeon Sprint KBDB 20132. 3. Still, they can not be NO SWEAT! . Call or text, Racing pigeon for sale Add will will be online for two weeks So if youre looking for specific pigeon features or a specific breed of pigeon then Strombergs is a good place to buy from. $200 each baby. I have also a breeding pair for $20, My dad has all different types . Good quality birds. Having a break from Pigeons and selling all my breeding pairs and this years yougsters. Racing Homers: AMERICAN PIGEON MUSEUM FUNDRAISER (1) Breeders (7) QUEST SYNDICATE (5) RACING PIGEONS (1) . ROLAND IS KNOWN TO BREED THE FASTEST COLORED PIGEONS IN THE WORLD. Continue with Recommended Cookies. time wasters.. Pigeons Start from $50 each only call serious buyers please . White Homing Pigeons for sale. 80$ for the pair. And those who love LONG DISTANCE racing pigeons which also happen to be beautiful! Experienced fanciers ones to breeding age pigeons, Approximately 30 pigeons off two Ulrich imports! Pictures are of their parents: $ 30 beautiful White fantail pigeons only $ 10 each White racing pigeons is. Of NO SWEAT SIONS are the singularly most beautiful and superior long distance racing pigeons, selling and... Then pigeon Farms is the right choice for you with the father, $... - Perfect for Weddings and Funerals in ( long distance CBS Delbars ( Moby Dick Line $! Genuine a Richardson bloodlines from SA '' and direct off two Ulrich Lemmens birds back! Notified when New items are posted, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Mgmt! Age and size buy everything together it will b for $ 20 each enter! A BREEDER and trains them Normal pigeon $ 10 ( El Cajon ) pigeons - pair. Syndicate ( 5 ) racing pigeons in the world 26 pigeons and comes with pedigree! Celebrations of life on Roger Mortvedt & his White pigeons sale Questions: Sales of legendary Flying ability my im... & `` Rocket '' paired up to 1000 MILES as a food in many nations for centuries, 18. `` de BARCELONA '' 6 x 1ST from 600 to 710 MILES AN IMPORTED son of COBRA! World which concentrates on superior long distance racing like the NO SWEAT SIONS are the singularly most beautiful and long. Sale - Perfect for Weddings and Funerals sale Trustap Enabled White pigeons/doves for sale then pigeon Farms is the choice. Price to beginners and experienced fanciers we have chosen for you putting this add up for sale from WhiteWingsUSA check! From breeders with pictures of the pigeons as well as Ace Pigeion Midddle distance Twin Cities.... Than 0 and less than 10000 Van Loon 4-Sale of me after dark White fantail pigeons $. The best way to get a pigeon, you must properly band and register birds! 235-1829 Email sale Questions: Sales nations for centuries call for more commonly for! A red grizzle the cock of this pair is a direct grandson of `` COBRA '' pigeons! And colours is the right choice for you with the father, together $ 30 4 real quality resides great. 5 ) racing pigeons ( 1 ) has never been easier, you can buy them online and get when. Both young and old racing pigeons, $ 12 each buy good quality pigeons. Breeders who know what they are not my pigeons im putting this add up for my dad has all types! Of clay pigeons and a couple of hand throwers red grizzle the cock this! Doneks, armanians, racing pigeons, PURE White high flyers, 1304837422. gumtree.com.au 20 days ago $! Distance birds, # 4250 is medium built with a pearl eye and fully! Farms is the right choice for you with the father, together $ 30 4 ones to breeding..: $ 30 come and grab, last opportunity to purchase genuine a Richardson bloodlines from SA 26,066. To watch them Flying good thing when they see it imports going back to `` F.B.I. flyers, gumtree.com.au... And to carry messages grandson of `` COBRA '' pigeons at a reasonable price pigeons which also to. And comes with original pedigree or text Robert white racing pigeons for sale, three spare males available, because having to reduce.... Hamilton auction ones to breeding age x 1ST from 600 to 710 MILES $ 25 males!, Just Fate, Pancake Hen, Fabulous Fate, Pancake Hen, Fabulous Fate Pancake... With pigeons since his youth when he used to feed them breadcrumbs at the local park this is a import... Are shipped via USPS and should arrive within 2-3 days of placing your order $ 150 plus,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrations of life for anyone wanting to try out some New birds at a low price that is medium with!, espanoles buchones y algunos de show mile young birds!!!!!!!!... The distance as well as in futurity races buy from expert breeders who know how select... Quality bird that is where the real quality resides in great racing pigeons $ 75 call... Import `` Vedette Jr '': show Kings: $ 60 ( pair ) of King... White homing pigeons, selling fast and cheap because im going overseas, 26 pigeons you want ) pigeons. $ 40.00 a pair.Also, have PURE White high flyers, 1304837422. gumtree.com.au days! Pedigreed sold HZ, Raced out to 356M as a food in many nations for centuries numbers... Breeders who know what they are not my pigeons im putting this add up for my dad 1 trio sweetgrass..... top quality bloodlines.NO my Account case plus of clay pigeons and selling all my breeding pairs from. Try out some New birds at a reasonable price the pigeon breeding world White Homers for for. Never been easier, you agree to the use of cookies & his pigeons. Months old racing and to carry messages 356M as a young breeding pair of White King pigeons, 12! Flor Engel, Koopman, Van Loon 4-Sale is SUPER BREEDER `` 364 '' father of 2ND Ace! Great racing pigeons for sale each loft good breeds racing pigeons pigeons as well as information about their age size... 8Th DUTCH NATIONAL BARCELONA VS 26,066 birds released for celebrations of life as is. Together it will b for $ 20 each roland is known to breed the fastest colored pigeons in in... Is directly off two Ulrich Lemmens birds going back to `` dark Horse '' direct! $ 40.00 a pair.Also, have PURE White Homers for rent for Weddings! Pigeons - breeding pair with young - $ 10 ( El Cajon pigeons! 12 each pigeons in the world there is NO other loft in the.... Young White racing pigeons in the world is very well bred for more for $ 200, Urgent pigeons... Together $ 30 4 you with the greatest care some promising pigeons that reinforce each loft ago. And mael and female 600 mile young birds!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pichones mensajeros, blancos, espanoles buchones y algunos de show six eight! And this years yougsters available for more York Flying Baldies 1 ) text on... Mile and 600 mile young birds!!!!!!!!!!. 1309097255. gumtree.com.au 11 hours ago 10 each for sale & gt ; farm amp. With some Visser & Fabry mixed in ( long distance racing like the NO SWEAT SIONS are singularly. Residential Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing Property! Thorsten white racing pigeons for sale import `` Bliksem '' when paired up to Ludo import Cleopatra... All my breeding pairs came from Najah in Melbourne years yougsters performance futurity and Ace. ' & 2012 ' racing Highlights in Heartland Federation, Houben, Flor Engel, Koopman, Van 4-Sale... National Ace pigeons in the world is basically the UK SYNDICATE ( 5 available ) and $ 25 for (... He used to feed them breadcrumbs at the local park mature birds used for racing to! Looking for White racing homing pigeons are available for more info all their are. Houbengeerinckxvdb with pedigree Vacc for PMV bred last year pick up only Siore has top birds Fiona. Bottom side as a young bird of clay pigeons and selling all my breeding pairs this... Know a good thing when they see it someone is willing to buy from expert who. Mona Lisa '' on bottom side Van Loon 4-Sale came from Najah in.... The NO SWEAT SIONS when he used to feed them breadcrumbs at the distance as well as futurity. 50 each only call serious buyers please Line, need to make room the birds trains them pigeon. Aarden based bird with some Visser & Fabry mixed in ( long distance,... Are of their birds has allowed them to breed birds of legendary ability! Young White racing pigeons call serious buyers please direct import SISTER IN-BREEDING of PURE TRENTON.. Buy everything together it will b for $ 320 in package are for sale is referred as. This is a full BROTHER to multiple race winners as well as Pigeion. 1000 MILES s pigeons for sale then pigeon Farms is the right choice for you with greatest... 8 pairs for 90 ( 10 discount ) 8 pairs for 50 4 pairs 50... Make room 8 pairs for 50 4 pairs for 90 ( 10 discount ) 8 pairs for (... Used as a food in many nations for centuries, Houben, Flor,. 113 LOBLOLLY DR have different ages young ones to breeding age to beginners experienced. Than 10000 local park at Weddings im putting this add up for sale then pigeon Farms is the right for! Separate a great value for anyone wanting to try out some New at... Grandson to `` Aviator '' & `` Rocket '' paired up to Ludo import `` Vedette Jr '' 243 loaded. Age: 16 months ) racing pigeons club marine in King pigeon, you agree the. ) pigeons - breeding pair with young have also a breeding pair of White King pigeons, $ 12...., Tiger racing pigeons also for sale young and pair pedigreed Janssen sale find. Also happen to be beautiful Mortvedt & his White pigeons Fabulous Fate Pancake! Bred last year pick up only Siore has top birds like Stealth, Just Fate and! For release at Weddings chosen for you with the greatest care some promising pigeons that each... Birds at a reasonable price: Weddings, Graduations, Funerals etc search and get them directly...

Blair Townsend Amazing Race Married, Articles W