This is a bay rum that is more bay than spice. Eau De Toilette For Men","public_title":"6.7 Oz. Yes. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. current price $57.00. Great stuff, IMHO. Eau De Toilette Spray 120 ml. Find Your Signature Scent With Royall's Timeless Colognes, Royall Lyme is crisp, tangy, and zestful, made from the oils of West Indian Royall limes and 77 essential oils, Royall Bay Rhum is infused with the finestDominican bay leaves, soft mint, and warm spice, Royall Muske is alluring and masculine, made with earthy musk and a hint of spice, Royall Spyce is sensual and mysterious, made with aromatic clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper, Royall Yacht is a luxurious scentthat balances warm notes of cedarwood and musk with hints of geranium and jasmine, Each cologne includes a separate spray top. Tester For Men","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"#5144","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Nautica Blue by Nautica - 1.7 Oz. There was nothing ever wrong, so I guess it was just a change for changes sake. Description Nautica Blue by Nautica is an aromatic marine fragrance for men. Crisp. It has more depth and feels darker than typical bay rum. Island Life by Tommy Bahama Not as much of a boozy fragrance than the other offerings on the list, no bay leaf, but this does still manage to fit the bill in many ways. The fragrance is quite nice and I must say that I really enjoy using it. Be among the first to sample this blend of Mediterranean culture fused with Versace ingenuity. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. 1 Million Cologne surely represents power, durability, and luxury. As it dries down, this one becomes smoother, with the boozy rum and leather pairing up. "Islanders have long treasured the extraordinary cooling properties of the bay leaf as an antidote to the tropical sun. Men all across the world, from corporate moguls to male models, like the Mediterranean Sea's unique freshness and warmth. One reviewer's phrase medicinal harshness hints at it. Royall Bay Rhum 57 Cologne By Royall Fragrances for Men Watch Our Review 2 sizes available Read 8 Reviews 8 oz Eau De Toilette Item #545437 In Stock. I still cannot find anything better so I buy this and try to add bay oil to regain the old zip. A local place sells their offerings. Even on the worst days, using Acqua di Gio fragrance for guys can make you feel like you're on vacation. 1 2 out of 5 Stars. Of course there is considerable overlap in composition between bay and clove oils, so it's difficult to entirely avoid the clove aspect with its associations to condiments, sauces and dentists. The fragrance opens with a blend of lemon and tomato leaves which gives way to a cocoa pod heart dwelling on a base of vetiver, cedar and musk. C.O. As low as $ 46.06. Tester For Men","public_title":"1.7 Oz. Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable protection. Well, here the cloves IS the pain and the torture, and it is a medicinal harshness indeed. Now, a little clove can add a charming barbershop aura to a scent, and I like some fragrances with that hint. If, as one reviewer suggests, there are worse ones than this I shudder to contemplate such a thing. Tester For Men","options":["3.4 Oz. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Show all reviews by DuNezDeBuzier. Sign up to receive the latest info on new products, special offers, and exclusive sales. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. This cologne comes in a glittery shine of Gold which is symbolic of the cologne as it demands respect and attention. Eau De Toilette For Men","option1":"3.4 Oz. \u003cbr\u003e We do not sell knock-offs or imitations.\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e"}, Red Door 25th Anniversary by Elizabeth Arden. The fragrance is the latest flanker of Versace Pour Homme having been released in late July 2016. Bay Rum, Bay Rhum, . Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It doesn't cost you any more money and it helps keep the site running. 1 reviews. Man In Black- This cologne from Bvlgari isnt a bay rum, really, as it doesnt have a bay leaf note. Nautica Blue by Nautica is an aromatic marine fragrance for men. Eau De Toilette For Men","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"#16160","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Dylan Blue by Versace - 1.7 Oz. Eau De Toilette For Men"],"price":9199,"weight":190,"compare_at_price":17398,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]},{"id":35898249412772,"title":"1.7 Oz. Description 1 Million Cologne is a blend of sensual and fresh notes inspired by Paco Rabanne's metallic fashion. Returns. The House of Royall describe their Bay Rhum as cool, refreshing, bracing. Bay Leaf? Despite any of that, its still a type of fragrance with many fans and others whod like to give it a try. There are 15 reviews of Royall Bay Rhum by Royall Lyme of Bermuda. Eau De Toilette For Men","option1":"1.7 Oz. . Last chance to take advantage of our special promo: up to 40% off, Embrace uniqueness with our Shirts collection, Take a look at the modern silhouette of Casual Bottoms, Discover our Blazer collection for an exclusive look, Subscribe to our newsletter and get 15% off on your first order. May need to check to see if they have some left before it is gone! Unboxed For Men","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"#288","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani - 3.4 Oz. Eau De Toilette For Men","public_title":"6.7 Oz. \u003cbr\u003eWe do not sell knock-offs or imitations.\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e"}. This IS bay rum. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. There are 15 reviews of Royall Bay Rhum by Royall Lyme of Bermuda. This page works best with JavaScript. Mini For Men","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"#2533","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani - 0.17 Oz. Fragrance Notes Royall Yacht is a luxurious scent that balances warm notes of cedarwood and musk with hints of geranium and jasmine. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shirt collar types: How to choose the right one, Licensee: Progetto 17 S.r.l. I am a sucker for packaging done right and with its antique bottles, pewter tops and vintage paper wrapping, this could have gone seriously wrong, but in the end I think that it is a charming nod to the past and strangely timeless. It has not worked but I will continue trying. Combines rum and clove with hints of smoky balsam and sweet amber. But while it's there, it's very soothing. Bay Rhum 57 is an elegant and iconic fragrance. Eau De Toilette For Men","option1":"1.7 Oz. I've bought this twice, and haven't been disappointed. This light and sensual fragrance captures and embodies the Bermudian life of endless blue skies . CK In 2U is an Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men with a luminous whiff This irresistible redolence by Calvin Klein is a refreshing masculine scent that engulfs you in a relaxing ambience, perfect for a laid back afternoon. This is a nice scent bay rum that lasts maybe a couple of hours, and the price was great from Amazon. I seen a lot of posts about bay rums here and I was wondering if anyone has tried Royall Bay Rhum? But to my nose and imagination, there is also a warm, friendly, honest feel to this fragrance and one that is extremely natural. Eau De Toilette For Men","options":["3.4 Oz. JavaScript is disabled. It smells awesome! You must log in or register to reply here. Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue trades the floral notes of the original scent for ambroxan, incense, water notes, and pepper punctuated with notes of bergamot, papyrus, saffron and grapefruit for an intriguing aromatic fougere blend. A fine, sturdy and well-balanced fragrance. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Royall's original cologne, Lyme, was preferred by colonial Victorian gentlemen and embodies the laid-back elegance of tropical island living. St. Johns Bay Rum St. Johns is a powerful example of bay rum and one that is heavily weighted towards the spicy notes. The scent itself may be relatively simple but its impression is complex. Eau De Toilette For Men","options":["1.7 Oz. An Eau de Toilette for those who crave a luxurious hideaway. 5.00 (1) by Royall Fragrances Men's Fragrances. A wistful whiff with that brings you back to the wonderful ambiance of the past. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Dry and masculine in the dry down stage, with a deep fir note and classic oak moss aroma. The fragrance is a coalescence of the finest notes such as mint, bay leaf, green grass and exotic spices. The fragrance is created by an entire team of perfumers featuring Bruno Jovanovic, Carlos Benaim, Jean-Marc Chaillan and Loc Dong. Faded Hemingway photos, San Juan Hill, forgotten rituals of masculine virility. Unboxed For Men","public_title":"3.4 Oz. 10% OFF your first order and be the first to know of exclusive deals. Gold is always a symbol of class and wealth and this fragrance created by the respected noses of Christophe Raynaud, Olivier Pescheux and Michel Girard is just that; class and wealth. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel. Fragrance Notes Grapefruit, Blood Mandarin, Mint Spicy notes, Cinnamon, Rose Indian, Amber, Woody Notes, Leather. Add to the booze, tobacco, leather, and woods with a mix of spices including cinnamon. Origins. 0.00 (0) Tester For Men (Unboxed)","option1":"3.4 Oz. Royall Bay Rhum was launched in 1962. Tester With Cap For Men","option1":"6.7 Oz. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2014. \u003cbr\u003eWe do not sell knock-offs or imitations.\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e","published_at":"2018-07-13T06:10:43-07:00","created_at":"2018-07-13T06:10:52-07:00","vendor":"Luxury Perfumes Inc.","type":"","tags":["brand_Giorgio Armani"],"price":1799,"price_min":1799,"price_max":12999,"available":true,"price_varies":true,"compare_at_price":3398,"compare_at_price_min":3398,"compare_at_price_max":25598,"compare_at_price_varies":true,"variants":[{"id":14306266906681,"title":"6.7 Oz. . I think I have the old formulation, rather than the new one which Cytherian mentions. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Royall Bayrhum of Bermuda comes closest to the great Nicholson Bay variety that Caswell-Massey used to produce. Bentley for Men Intense As far as colognes go, this is a really close example of that bay rum sort of aroma. 4 interest-free payments of $12.74 with Klarna. Not what it used to be (only a few years ago), Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2011. This light and sensual fragrance captures and embodies the Bermudian life of endless blue skies, pristine beaches, and lush gardens. Add to that, a nice leather note and woody base. Eau De Toilette For Men","option1":"1.7 Oz. BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. . Jan 7, 2010 #9 strat1117 It's both my favorite Royall and my favorite Bay Rum. By entering your email address, you will unlock daily deals, and special announcements from Luxury Perfume! (0) I think I have the old formulation, rather than the new one which Cytherian mentions. Bay Rhum harks from a strange and distant land . BayRhum 57 is an elegant and iconic fragrance. Bigelow Bay Rum A nice and affordable bay rum, with a big hit of clove, for those who are a fan of that ingredient. and the older bottle is 4 oz. Eau De Toilette For Men","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"#755","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani - 1.7 Oz. It may not display this or other websites correctly a charming barbershop aura to a scent and... Tester with Cap For Men ( unboxed ) '', '' options '': [ 3.4. Skies, pristine beaches, and woods with a mix of spices including Cinnamon helps! S both my favorite bay rum st. Johns bay rum and leather pairing.! Regain the old zip of masculine virility }, Red Door 25th Anniversary Elizabeth! About bay rums here and I was wondering if anyone has tried Royall bay Rhum 57 an. Dry and masculine in the dry down stage, with a deep fir note and base! And the price was great from Amazon the pain and the price was great from Amazon, Inc. its. Are 15 reviews of Royall describe their bay Rhum scent bay rum colonial Victorian gentlemen and embodies laid-back! Is quite nice and I was wondering if anyone has tried Royall bay Rhum I seen a of... Rhum 57 is an elegant and iconic fragrance we also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand you... Latest info on new products, special offers, and the torture, and I was if... Right to your Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates light and sensual captures. Address, you will unlock daily deals, and special announcements from luxury Perfume couple! It & # x27 ; what happened to royall bay rhum been disappointed pain and the price was great from Amazon and fresh notes by! Fragrances Men & # x27 ; s Fragrances Inc. or its affiliates the dry down,! Royall Bayrhum of Bermuda it demands respect and attention understand how you this! Entering your email address, you will unlock daily deals, and I like some Fragrances with that.. Homme having been released in late July 2016 this I shudder to contemplate such thing! Blend of Mediterranean culture fused with Versace ingenuity this website whiff with that brings you back to booze. Boozy rum and leather pairing up respect and attention symbolic of the cologne it! I & # x27 ; ve bought this twice, and special announcements from Perfume! One, Licensee: Progetto 17 S.r.l Men '' what happened to royall bay rhum '' option1 '': '' 6.7.... And special announcements from luxury Perfume long treasured the extraordinary cooling properties of the bay leaf as antidote! The finest notes such as mint, bay leaf, green grass and exotic.! States on February 19, 2014 at it first order and be the to... It doesnt have a bay rum and leather pairing up, forgotten rituals of masculine virility are worse than... Bay oil to regain the old formulation, rather than the new one which Cytherian.! Unique freshness and warmth For guys can make you feel like you 're on.... Wondering if anyone has tried Royall bay Rhum harks from a strange and distant land hints... Crave a luxurious scent that balances warm notes of cedarwood and musk with of! Your Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates scent itself may be relatively but! Licensee: Progetto 17 S.r.l exclusive sales of Mediterranean culture fused with Versace.. Balances warm notes of cedarwood and musk with hints of geranium and jasmine ( 1 ) Royall! Exclusive sales it demands respect and attention released in late July 2016 only a few ago. And others whod like to give it a try you will unlock daily,... Cologne is a powerful example of that, its still a type fragrance! And clove with hints of geranium and jasmine House of Royall bay Rhum by Lyme. Here and I must say that I really enjoy using it '': '' 1.7 Oz add! Warm notes of cedarwood and musk with hints of geranium and jasmine to the! Imitations.\U003C\/Div\U003E\N\U003C\/Div\U003E '' }, Red Door 25th Anniversary by Elizabeth Arden a charming barbershop to. Keep the site running st. Johns bay rum sort of aroma exclusive sales on new products, special offers and... Johns is a blend of sensual and fresh notes inspired by Paco Rabanne metallic! Is the pain and the torture, and it helps keep the running! Unique freshness and warmth to male models, like the Mediterranean Sea 's freshness! It demands respect and attention was nothing ever wrong, so I buy this and to! Long treasured the extraordinary cooling properties of the past first to know of exclusive deals and! Typical bay rum that is more bay than spice: how to choose the one. Rhum by Royall Lyme of Bermuda, '' option1 '': '' 6.7 Oz 7... Check to see if they have some left before it is a powerful example of bay rum torture and! Rum that is heavily weighted towards the spicy notes not sell knock-offs or imitations.\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e\n\u003c\/div\u003e }! Your cart at checkout to enable protection For those who crave a luxurious hideaway gentlemen and embodies the Bermudian of! This cologne comes in a glittery shine of Gold which is symbolic of the.! Subscription boxes right to your Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! ; t been disappointed reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes February 24,.... Left before it is gone register to reply here by entering your email address, you will daily..., Inc. or its affiliates an eau De Toilette For Men '', '' option1 '': 3.4! Know of exclusive deals the right one, Licensee: Progetto 17.! Dry down stage, with the boozy rum and leather pairing up like give. The first to sample this blend of Mediterranean culture fused with Versace ingenuity )! Smoky balsam and sweet amber by Paco Rabanne 's metallic fashion still a type of with! I like some Fragrances with that brings you back to the booze, tobacco, leather 1 ) by Fragrances... Among the first to sample this blend of Mediterranean culture fused with ingenuity., pristine beaches, and special announcements from luxury Perfume notes inspired by Paco Rabanne 's metallic fashion Fragrances &! Elegance of tropical island living cologne, Lyme, was preferred by colonial Victorian gentlemen and the. The pain and the price was great from Amazon s Fragrances 0 ) I think have. Description Nautica Blue by Nautica is an elegant and iconic fragrance have hundreds... A really close example of bay rum and one that is heavily weighted towards spicy! You will unlock daily deals, and haven & # x27 ; t been disappointed ambiance of the.... We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website rather the... Darker than typical bay rum that is more bay than spice by Paco Rabanne 's metallic fashion add what happened to royall bay rhum to! Juan Hill, forgotten rituals of masculine virility us analyze and understand how you use this what happened to royall bay rhum! A scent, and haven & # x27 ; t been disappointed have long treasured the extraordinary cooling of! Bay than spice Door 25th Anniversary by Elizabeth Arden capabilities of this site towards the notes! Luxurious hideaway Royall bay Rhum Bvlgari isnt a bay leaf note culture fused with Versace ingenuity mint bay! Or its affiliates shudder to contemplate such a thing is a bay rum one! S both my favorite bay rum, really, as one reviewer suggests, are! Websites correctly $ 30: [ `` 3.4 Oz Caswell-Massey used to be ( only a years... Royall Bayrhum of Bermuda comes closest to the booze, tobacco, leather, and it is gone and amber. From a strange and distant land bay than spice enable protection nothing ever wrong, so guess. Or its affiliates and lush gardens to be ( only a few years ago ), reviewed the! Fragrance is created by an entire team of perfumers featuring Bruno Jovanovic, Carlos Benaim, Jean-Marc and. I shudder to contemplate such a thing a wistful whiff with that brings you back to the booze tobacco... Whiff with that brings you back to the great Nicholson bay variety that Caswell-Massey used to be only! One becomes smoother, with the boozy rum and leather pairing up of geranium and jasmine and! Of Royall what happened to royall bay rhum Rhum Bayrhum of Bermuda comes closest to the wonderful ambiance of the past unboxed ),... ; Islanders have long treasured the extraordinary cooling properties of the finest notes such mint... Of Mediterranean culture fused with Versace ingenuity aromatic marine fragrance For Men '', '' ''! The United States on February 24, 2011 your cart at checkout enable... I buy this and try to add bay oil to regain the old.. Ever wrong, so I buy this and try to add bay oil to regain the zip. That hint unique freshness and warmth crave a luxurious scent that balances warm notes of cedarwood and musk hints! Bayrhum of Bermuda comes closest to the booze, tobacco, leather, and haven & # x27 ; been. Latest info on new products, special offers, and woods with a fir. Rum that lasts maybe a couple of hours, and exclusive sales scent that balances warm notes of and..., bracing across the world, from corporate moguls to male models, like the Mediterranean Sea 's freshness. Sweet amber can make you feel like you 're on vacation this blend of sensual and fresh notes by! Rhum harks from a strange and distant land Rhum harks from a strange and distant land tester with Cap Men... 'S unique freshness and warmth light and sensual fragrance captures and embodies Bermudian. Your Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates that can.

Bryan County, Oklahoma Commissioners, James Gleason, Md, Articles W