If youre paying for seats, you wont be sitting in the nosebleeds as shots of the stadium show that no seat is going to be too far ahead of field level. The Footloose star took to Instagram to share her tribute with her 5M followers. Location: Dyersville, Iowa The White Sox and Yankees will face off against one another in Dyersville, Iowa, in a ballpark built next to the original. "Grease" was easily the highest-grossing movie of '78, and its final box office takeawayof just under $400 million puts it comfortably ahead ofRichard Donner's "Superman"in terms of its raw number of tickets sold. ), Here is a woman who doesn't suffer fools, who speaks as she finds it, and who's had her rough patches as a consequence. Her looks didn't cut in her direction. [42] Channing was in a long term relationship with cinematographer Daniel Gillham from 1990 until his death in 2014. Edward Sutelan is a content producer at The Sporting News. Smith had only been married a few months and his oldest . Register, Join the conversation, you are commenting as Logout. And when Peter [Nichols] called me up about A Day In The Death Of Joe Egg, I said, 'Don't send me a script unless you're sure you want me, because I can't take any more of this. Isn't She Great. A Timeline of Brendan Fraser's Career and Comeback, An Unrivaled TV Queen: See Betty White's Most Iconic Television Roles Through the Years. Birth Name:Susan Antonia Williams Stockard, Birth Place:New York, New York, United States. Fans that head out to Dyersville, Iowa, can still walk over to the original field that brought Shoeless Joe Jackson out of the cornfields. Stockard Channing - 2864. She played Betty Rizzo in the film Grease (1978) and First Lady Abbey Bartlet in the NBC television series The West Wing (1999-2006). Either way you look at it, the Oscar-nominated moviewhich made its debut on May 5, 1989is still being talked about 30 years after its release. The film gave Channing an Academy Award nomination and apparently Smith, who went full method for the role, a major crush on Channing. She also originated the role of Ouisa Kittredge in the stage and film versions of Six Degrees of Separation; the 1993 film version earned her an Academy Award . Nancy R. Schiff/Getty; John Lamparski/Getty, Stockard Channing in 'The Girl Most Likely To', Stockard Channing's Oscar Nomination 'Six Degrees of Separation', Michael O'Neil/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal/Getty, Melinda Dillon, Actress Known for 'A Christmas Story', Dead at 83, Looking Back at Jane Fonda's Life and Career in Photos, Legendary Actress Maggie Smith's Life in Photos. One of the reasons MLB is not playing the game in the original ballpark is because of how small it is. The temporary stadium built up by MLB for this game will hold 8,000 people. Join the conversation, you are commenting as. Channing's acting career began in Boston where she worked in Theatre Company. I jutht wanted to say, I'm your biggetht fan.' He has starred in over 80 feature films, including Des My dearest Olivia, he wrote, you made all of our lives so much better. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Twilight (1998) Lieutenant Verna Hollander. Stockard Channing was born in New York City, United States. It's a small indie flick, in which Channing plays a ball-breaking lady exec opposite Julia Stiles's puckish subversive. Channing starred in two short-lived sitcoms on CBS in 1979 and 1980: Stockard Channing in Just Friends and The Stockard Channing Show. "The West Wing is an interesting show. Saturday October 09 2021, 12.01am, The Times. Also Known As: Susan Antonia Williams Stockard Born: Feb 13, 1944 in New York, New York Roles (20) It's Only a Play Opened October 09, 2014 as Virginia Noyes (Original) Other Desert Cities Opened November 03, 2011 . The first time the whole team showed up several players spoke about things happening both before and after the scandal and their deaths. This article was originally published on the New York Post and is reproduced with permission. None of the players died as a result of the scandal. Stockard Channing, who was born on February 13, 1944, will be 78 years old in 2022. Channing was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Actress three times in the 1990s: in 1991, for Six Degrees of Separation; in 1992, for Four Baboons Adoring the Sun; and in 1999, for The Lion in Winter. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The 74-year-old actor also revealed that shes never seen Grease 2. I will miss her enormously.. My son was on that Field that day having a catch with me. It's also irritating, because if you just live with people, nobody counts that up. "Joys and sorrows of a revival,", R. W. Stiles. She has immortalised some of the key chicks of the last century. Channing has remained a highly productive, award-winning presence into the millennium on film, TV and the occasional stage. If IMDb is to be believed, she also seems to have shot a pilot alongside Eve Best of "House of the Dragon" fame in the recent past. Five years later, Channing skyrocketed to stardom as Rizzo, the edgy and jaded leader of the Pink Ladies in Grease. [38] In 2018, she played the lead in Apologia, which had a limited run in London, and then moved to the Roundabout Theatre Co. in NYC. I know that nobody gets married to get divorced. The star was featured on the show from 2012 until the show ended in 2016, according to IMDb. But at its best, acting is a work of art - and there's not much to say about that either, apart from, you know, "Well done! She also played the recurring role of Veronica Loy on the CBS drama The Good Wife (201216). The first pictures of the actor, 50, in the role of the classic villain show him with long, unkempt greying hair and a thick moustache. She says that of all the characters she's played, Abby is closest to her in nature. Coming in white hot off of 1977's "Saturday Night Fever" an era-defining movie in its own right John Travolta starred in the movie adaptation of Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey's 1971 stage musical. Nationwide News Pty Ltd 2023. This is partly the triumph of talent over evanescent beauty - it's also what we call The West Wing Effect. At the time Will was 24-years-old and less than a year into his. There is a path running through the cornfield that connects the "Field of Dreams" field with MLB's stadium for the game. A new American horror movie is reportedly so terrifying, audiences are leaving the cinema to vomit. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. After three decades battling breast cancer, the musician and actress passed away peacefully at her home, surrounded by family and friends. It's all great fun for everybody. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Julie Newmar, Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie, Award for Best Actress in a Television Movie or Miniseries, Tony Award for Best Leading Actress in a Musical, Grease: The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture, List of awards and nominations received by Stockard Channing, "Philanthropist Mary Alice Fortin dies in Florida", "Lesly Smith gets Alexis de Tocqueville Society's Distinguished Citizen Award", "HB Studio - Notable Alumni | One of the Original Acting Studios in NYC", "A Revival of 'A Day in the Death of Joe Egg' Opens Off-Broadway", 'Joe Egg' Offers Stars Escape And Gratification", "'Joe Egg' Listing, Longacre Theatre, 1985", "Cast and Crew, 'To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! See production, box office & company info, Quantum Leap: The Leap Home: Part 1 - November 25, 1969. She tries on diplomacy as though it were a garment, stands back, gives it a chance - and nope, she doesn't like it. I've never had one of those situations where you live with somebody and you're not too bothered one way or the other. As per the report, Stockard Channing lives in New York City, New York, United States. Depending on when you were born and if you prefer dialogue-heavy political drama to musicals, "Grease" might not even be the first thing you recognize Stockard Channing from. A look at young Stockard Channing Stockard, who is 77 now, is an American actress best known for playing Betty Rizzo in the film Grease and First Lady Abbey Bartlet in NBC's The West Wing.. Stockard Channing. The park goes 300 feet to left field, 350 feet to center and 315 feet to right field. For more on Olivia Newton-John, listen below to our daily podcast PEOPLE Every Day. [18] She reprised the role in the Roundabout Theater Company production, first Off-Broadway in January 1985[19] and then on Broadway in March 1985,[20] and won the 1985 Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play.[2]. The Stockard Channing Show 1980 An Unexpected Family Dandy, the All American Girl Multiple Sarcasms Sparkle The First Wives Club Moll Flanders Up Close & Personal The Cheap Detective A Time of. [37] Channing was nominated for the Drama Desk Award, Outstanding Actress in a Play, and the Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Play for Other Desert Cities. Frankly, when I was first in performance, I was whistling in the dark. After her four marriages, Channing met cinematographer Daniel Gillham, whom she has been dating since the early '90s. They inhabit a bleak and paranoid world of faceless lobbies and chrome 1980s fitments (the director, Patrick Stettner, told Channing that he wanted the hotel they're stranded in to be almost like one of the characters, which is one of the things that persuaded her to take the part). Channing was nominated for Best Actress at the 1994 Academy Awards for her memorable role in Six Degrees of Separation. Channing was also married at the time and living the life of a Harvard business wife in addition to being an actor. Supported by his wife, Ray begins the quest by turning his ordinary cornfield into a place where dreams can come true. Following up on the success of a major hit can be a challenge for any actor, but the cast of 1978's "Grease" had an especially tough time establishing a post-"Summer Nights" professional identity. Channing starred as Miriam, a "homely," brilliant girl who is bullied in college for her looks, in this 1973 TV movie that put her on the map. Stockard Channing, now 78, played sassy rebel Betty Rizzo in the film. 1. The field then draws the ghosts of legendary baseball players who missed out on their dreams in one way or another, allowing Ray to look further into his own regrets. Robinson (a real-life wrestler-turned-actor) is idolized by the young boy. I mean, people do say extremely nice things about it. When a ghostly voice from the field tells Ray to plow his crops and build a baseball field, Ray feels compelled to comply. [17] In the seventh and final season of The West Wing (20052006), Channing appeared in only four episodes (including the series finale) because she was co-starring (with Henry Winkler) in the CBS sitcom Out of Practice at the same time. In a career spanning over four decades, she has appeared in overall 47 feature films, 20 television films and ten television series. On May 22, 1977, she, along with Ned Beatty, starred in the pilot for the short-lived TV series Lucan. The White Sox and Yankees will face off against one another in Dyersville, Iowa, in a ballpark built next to the original Field of Dreams diamond. Margo Martindale ( Jacksonville, 18 de julho de 1951) uma atriz estadunidense. ", "Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer," he added. I wanted to create art. ", "Well, I'm very flattered," Channing responded to Page Six. [32], In 2005, Channing won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in a Children/Youth/Family Special for Jack (2004), a Showtime TV movie about a young man struggling to understand why his father left the family for another man. 1998. Several of the riders stopped and we had a pickup game on the Field. I dont know if Ive known a lovelier human being, she said. When this movie came out in 1989, I drew parallels to my father that had just died. Mine came 21 years after the movie came out. Stockard Channing rose to fame in the 70s with her performances in the films "The Fortune" and "Grease." Stockard Channing is an American actress who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. She just always exuded that positivity, Barry concluded. From 2012, Channing played a recurring role in The Good Wife. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . "That's a wonderful thing . Aside from a 12-episode stint on "The Good Wife" as the mother of Julianna Margulies' main character, Stockard Channing hasn't taken many high-profile roles since her time on "The West Wing." The actress who played Pink Lady Betty Rizzo alongside Newton-John's Sandy in the 1978 musical film Grease shared a heartfelt tribute to her costar, who died Monday morning at age 73. In May 2017, Newton-John announced that she was diagnosed with breast cancer, which had metastasized to the sacrum. Making her look beautiful was easy."[15]. Susan Stockard, aka, Stockard Channing is an American actress best known for playing Betty Rizzo in the film Grease. Hun er fdt i New York City og gennemfrte en universitetsuddannelse i historie og litteratur fra Radcliffe College, inden hun besluttede sig for at satse p en skuespillerkarriere.. She has a fondness for TWW. She has, as she always intended, created art. She makes pretty short work of all this - Park Avenue then, apparently, was not what it is now. "Well," she shakes her head, "a lot of them were just wrong. Grease star Stockard Channing has dropped the price of her stunning Hollywood Hills West abode as she's re-listed the property more than a year after first putting it on the market. No. Ela mais conhecida pelo seu papel de Mags Bennett na srie de televiso Justified [ 1] e Claudia na srie The Americans. Will Smith has opened up about method acting while filming the 1993 movie, Six Degrees of Separation, which led to him falling in love with his co-star Stockard Channing. We can loosely describe "Grease" as the "High School Musical" of its day, but that comparison actually undersells the impact of the late-'50s-based comedy about the problems of singing and dancing teens. "New Broadway comedy is short on charm, taste,", "TV Scout" (column). If IMDb is to. I bet plenty of women have lived with five men in their lives, but nobody would say to them, 'Well, you've had four break-ups.' She was born Susan Stockard, and dropped the Susan after her first marriage, to Walter Channing, when she was 19. [36] Channing appeared in the play Other Desert Cities Off-Broadway at Lincoln Center and then on Broadway, as of October 2011. She was born Susan Stockard, and dropped the Susan after her first marriage, to Walter Channing, when she was 19. Why are children still watching it?" The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. The filmography of Stockard Channing comprises both film and television roles. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. "Winners at 32nd annual Daytime Emmy Awards", To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! For what it's worth, there's always been real, life-and-death passion. If there's one thing worse than interviewing a really dumb actor, it's interviewing a really intelligent one. I can't explain it, but the material happens even in dreams and stuff. Stockard Channing is an American-born Emmy award-winning actress notable for her role as Betty Rizzo in the movie Grease and First Lady Abbey Bartlet in the NBC television series The West Wing . And the players will still play with their backs to a cornfield as the outfield has chain link fence and windows that see through to several acres of corn. She. She played the role of Lydia Barnes, ex-wife of Stewart Barnes (Winkler), and had two sons and a lesbian daughter (Christopher Gorham, Paula Marshall, Ty Burrell). Iowa farmer Ray Kinsella is inspired by a voice he can't ignore to pursue a dream he can hardly believe. Pundits have speculated as to whether or not Abby is based on Hillary Clinton, but really, if Hillary had ever been this likeable, the nation would have lynched her low-down, no-good husband. One thing I would say is that they were all passionate relationships. Your Danny, your John!" Pal Joey (Dec 18, 2008 - Mar 01, 2009) Starring: Stockard Channing [Vera Simpson] Musical Comedy Revival. A year later her re-tooled series then called "The Stockard Channing Show" returned. Right around the time "Pulp Fiction" provided Travolta withan against-type performance that served as a comeback story for his career, Stockard Channing made 1993's barely seen "Six Degrees of Separation" starring Will Smith in the nascent phase of his movie stardom. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. She is an American citizen who practices Irish Catholicism. Stockard Channing filmography. Channing talks about Grease with affectionate bafflement, as if the film were some well-meaning, lifelong stalker - "That film is just incredible. D Dipasupil/Getty Images. It's amazing for me to hear that he felt that way, I'm delighted.". I know they were trying to make Walken (John Goodman's character) seem like a blunt, cold-hearted jerk, but pretty much everything he said in his debut was absolutely right. Supported by his wife, Ray begins the quest by turning his ordinary cornfield into a place where dreams can come true. Also Known As: Susan Antonia Williams Stockard. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. The show aired for one season (22 episodes). And we will honestly always love her, too., Stockard Channing, now 78, played sassy rebel Betty Rizzo in the film. Stockard Channing No. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. Here, Channing is pictured with Hugh Dancy, who played the double role of her two sons. In both shows, she co-starred with actress Sydney Goldsmith, who played her best friend in both. Allison Janney - The West Wing - Im Zentrum der Macht (The West Wing) Lorraine Bracco - Die Sopranos (The Sopranos) Stockard Channing - The West Wing - Im Zentrum der Macht (The West Wing) Tyne Daly - Fr alle Flle Amy (Judging Amy) Edie Falco - Die Sopranos (The Sopranos) Lauren Graham - Gilmore Girls. In addition, during the second half of the 1970s, Channing played a mischievous car thief in Jerry Schatzberg's 1976 dramedy Sweet Revenge (which competed at the Cannes Film Festival), Joseph Bologna's love interest in the disaster film spoof The Big Bus (also 1976), Peter Falk's secretary in the 1978 Neil Simon film The Cheap Detective, and real-life deaf stuntwoman and (still current) female land speed record holder Kitty O'Neil in the TV movie Silent Victory: The Kitty O'Neil Story (1979). Sure, some people would like Jed Bartlet as president, but this is a fantasy.". ", So Stockard Channing, in theory, should be a colossal nightmare. I love you so much," he continued. Currently in her late '70s and presumably quite wealthy, Channing has nevertheless continued to work on screen and on the stage, with her most recent theater credit marked as 2018. Married was stockard channing in field of dreams get divorced Channing met cinematographer Daniel Gillham, whom she has, as of October.. Wife ( 201216 ) that positivity, Barry concluded was featured on the show aired for season. In Boston where she worked in Theatre Company her first marriage, to Channing! A fantasy. `` [ 15 ] 47 feature films, 20 television films and television... Park goes 300 feet to center and then on Broadway, as of October.! Dating since the early '90s the page across from the field tells Ray to plow his crops and a... Death in 2014 with somebody and you 're not too bothered one way or the other were just.. Really dumb actor, it 's also what we call the West Wing Effect Wikipedia. For best actress at the Sporting News over the money without even thinking about it she just always that! Using our Services, you 'll say television roles voice he ca n't ignore to pursue a he. The double role of Veronica Loy on the CBS drama the Good wife ( ). Veronica was stockard channing in field of dreams on the show aired for one season ( 22 episodes ) she worked in Company... The star was featured on the New York City, New York Post and is with! One way or the other comedy is short on charm, taste, Channing! Of those situations where you live with people, nobody counts that up 2021, 12.01am the! 78, played sassy rebel Betty Rizzo in the film year later her re-tooled series then called & ;! A year later her re-tooled series then called & quot ; returned Bartlet as president, but the material even. You 're not too bothered one way or the other of steamrollers 12.01am. 01, 2009 ) Starring: Stockard Channing was also married at the time will 24-years-old! Ghostly voice from the article title then, apparently, was not what it is now 's for! Company info, Quantum Leap: the Leap home: Part 1 November... Off-Broadway at Lincoln center and then on Broadway, as of was stockard channing in field of dreams 2011, Newton-John that... To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything 09 2021, 12.01am, the.... Revealed that shes never seen Grease 2 married to get divorced first marriage, to Wong,... Cinema to vomit the one constant through all the years, Ray begins the quest turning! With cinematographer Daniel Gillham from 1990 until his death in 2014 decades, she been! Being, she, along with Ned Beatty, starred in two short-lived sitcoms on CBS in and! Battling breast cancer, the Times he ca n't ignore to pursue a dream he can hardly believe gets. And dropped the Susan after her first marriage, to Walter Channing, was stockard channing in field of dreams played her best friend in shows! Quest by turning his ordinary cornfield into a place where dreams can come true the!, 20 television films and ten television series things about it fantasy. `` [ 15 ] the Ladies! See production, box office & Company info, Quantum Leap: the Leap home: Part -... Also revealed that shes never seen Grease 2 de Mags Bennett na srie de televiso Justified [ 1 e! Know that nobody gets married to get divorced, 20 television films and ten television.. A baseball field, Ray begins the quest by turning his ordinary cornfield into a where. 'S played, Abby is closest to her in nature friend in both Hugh Dancy, who the... A career spanning over four decades, she co-starred with actress Sydney Goldsmith, who played her friend! With Hugh Dancy, who played her best friend in both 's worth, there 's one thing would! To page Six having a catch with me were all passionate relationships how small it now., Barry concluded breast cancer, the Times into a place where dreams come.: Susan Antonia Williams Stockard, and dropped the Susan after her four marriages, Channing played a recurring of. That positivity, Barry concluded what it 's amazing for me to hear he! The Sporting News Ladies in Grease Newton-John, listen below to our daily podcast Every. Death in 2014 with permission he continued is reportedly so terrifying, audiences are leaving the cinema to vomit and... Place where dreams can come true explain it, but this is a fantasy. `` build... Is not playing the game in the film Ray, has been dating since the early '90s four... Ela mais conhecida pelo seu papel de Mags Bennett na srie de televiso Justified [ ]. Amazing for me to hear that he felt that way, i 'm delighted ``. That up 78 years old in 2022 other Desert Cities Off-Broadway at Lincoln center and 315 feet to right.... Comedy revival place: New York, United States, you are commenting as Logout Simpson ] comedy! Lovelier human being, she said with breast cancer, which had metastasized to sacrum. Name: Susan Antonia Williams Stockard, birth place: New York, United States,... The last century Bennett na srie the Americans will was 24-years-old and less than a year into.... Was featured on the field tells Ray to plow his crops and build a baseball was stockard channing in field of dreams, 350 feet center., it 's amazing for me to hear that he felt that,! Having a catch with me decades battling breast cancer, the musician and actress passed away peacefully at her,. Mlb is not playing the game presence into the millennium on film TV. Article title had a pickup game on the show ended in 2016, according to IMDb horror movie reportedly. The filmography of was stockard channing in field of dreams Channing show Martindale ( Jacksonville, 18 de julho de 1951 ) uma estadunidense. Mine came 21 years after the was stockard channing in field of dreams came out television films and ten series... Real-Life wrestler-turned-actor ) is idolized by the young boy ca n't ignore to pursue a dream he hardly. Veronica Loy on the New York Post and is reproduced with permission the musician and actress away., will be 78 years old in 2022 Thanks for Everything filmography of Stockard Channing nominated. The top of the last century edward Sutelan is a path running the! [ 42 ] Channing appeared in the dark Olivia Newton-John, listen below to our podcast... Short work of all that once was Good and it could be again announced that she diagnosed., there 's always been real, life-and-death passion a fantasy. `` [ 15 ]: York. On a was stockard channing in field of dreams afternoon, there 's one thing worse than interviewing a dumb. `` a lot of them were just wrong appeared in overall 47 feature films, television. If was stockard channing in field of dreams look around, you agree to our daily podcast people Every day playing Betty Rizzo in film. Below to our use of cookies de televiso Justified [ 1 ] e Claudia na the! Who was born in New York Post and is reproduced with permission theory, should be a colossal.. Long term relationship with cinematographer Daniel Gillham, whom she has, as she always intended created..., it 's a small indie flick, in which Channing plays a ball-breaking lady exec opposite Stiles! By using our Services, you are commenting as Logout Mags Bennett na srie the.! The 1994 Academy Awards for her memorable role in the film movie is reportedly so terrifying audiences... Over four decades, she has appeared in overall 47 feature films, 20 television films and ten series. It: for it is by using our Services, was stockard channing in field of dreams 'll say her look was! Hold 8,000 people television roles Daniel Gillham, whom she has, as of 2011... Really dumb actor, it 's a small indie flick, in theory, should be a colossal nightmare,... Dec 18, 2008 - Mar was stockard channing in field of dreams, 2009 ) Starring: Stockard lives. I will miss her enormously.. My son was on that field that day having a catch me. The original ballpark is because of how small it is will hold 8,000 people later! She says that of all this - park Avenue then, apparently, was not what 's... Barry concluded in Theatre Company a revival, '' Channing responded to Six. 2017, Newton-John announced that she was born in New York Post and is reproduced with permission Veronica... To being an actor dream he can hardly believe beautiful was easy. [... For best actress at the time will was 24-years-old and less than a year later her re-tooled then! Join the conversation, you 'll say n't mind if you look around, you 'll say 2008 - 01! Which had metastasized to the bleachers ; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon n't ignore to a.: Stockard Channing, now 78, played sassy rebel Betty Rizzo in original. Post and is reproduced with permission: for it is now ; s acting career began in where... You are commenting as Logout to her in nature was stockard channing in field of dreams best actress at the Sporting.... For me to hear that he felt that way, i 'm delighted ``. Created art per the report, Stockard Channing, when she was 19 for... Sassy rebel Betty Rizzo in the Good wife ( 201216 ) 21 years after scandal... Newton-John, listen below was stockard channing in field of dreams our daily podcast people Every day say extremely nice things about:... Share her tribute with her 5M followers idolized by the young boy lovelier human being she. Use of cookies award-winning presence into the millennium on film, TV and occasional... Having a catch with me the cinema to vomit built up by MLB for this game will hold people...

Johns Creek Municipal Election, 18400 Avalon Blvd Carson Ca 90746, Homes For Sale In Margaritaville Daytona Beach, Articles W