Request Tour (470) 558-3364 Send an Email Hot Deals Half off Application and Admin fees . Choose your preferred 2 Bedroom Apt, 3 Bedroom Apt or 1 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 700 to 1,235 Sqft, and contact the property manager today to ask for more details! Contact CJ Hawkins 770-990-9152, email BelmontHills@RocklynHomes.com, or Request More Information, Rocklyn Homes Contact CJ Hawkins 770-990-9152, email BelmontHills@RocklynHomes.com, or Request More Information What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? - Townhouse for rent 15 hours ago 674 Exchange St, Atlanta, GA $3,200+ 2 bds Updated today 1400 Attwater Dr, Atlanta, GA 30316 $2,500/mo 3 bds 3.5 ba 1,850 sqft - Townhouse for rent 1 day ago 2669 Rivers Edge Dr, Atlanta, GA 30324 $3,500/mo 3 bds 3.5 ba 2,302 sqft - Townhouse for rent 1 day ago 5634 Stonington Trace Pkwy, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Duluth, GA 30096. 4015 Covington Highway - U5. In Covington, GA there are currently 54 active rental listings. 1.6 mi, Atlanta, Please contact a community representative for more information. 1204 Old Covington Hwy SE is a 800 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Apartments for Rent in Chestnut Lake Preserve, Apartments for Rent in Parks at Stone Crest, Apartments for Rent in Stonebridge Creek Estates. HOA, Fenced backyards, Walk to Avondale Marta station, Downtown Avondale shops & restaurants. Displayed square footage is approximate. Click Here to Learn More! Work closer to home by booking your spot at one of the best coworking spaces in town. Conveniently located on Covington Highway in Decatur. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Old Covington Hwy are Honey Creek, Eagles Landing, Lake Dow, and Deer Run. Covington Hwy., Next to Downtown Avondale Estates. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Decatur, DeKalb Medical at Hillandale is also very close. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Rent a home today. Used under license. Contact me if you would like to notified when something else comes for sale in this community. Stop by and choose a new townhome today at 6241 Covington Hwy. and I love our home. GreatSchools I love Stonepointe, but the wrong kind of Tenants moved, they don't seem to care about the property. Transportation options available in Decatur include Kensington, located 1.7 miles from Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes. Contact for more information on pet policy. This area is served by the DeKalb County attendance zone. 15.5 mi, Austell, $725-$925 View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. All rights reserved. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. $1,250. Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes is within 8 minutes or 3.9 miles from Georgia Perim., Clarkston. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Cobbs Creek Apartments, in Decatur, GA, offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments and town homes. Once you become a resident of Stonepointe 55+ Apartments, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes is located in Belvedere Park in the city of Decatur. Good News! Join the Cobbs Creek family today! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Calculate commute by driving, cycling or walking, where available. Contact the property and ask for a private showing! 1630 Sugarmaple Dr SW Conyers, GA 30094 . 2023 Rocklyn Homes. $1,250/mo. Typically there are a few townhomes for sale in Berkeley Village each year. 838 Scott St has 1 shopping centers within 1.6 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. Feb/2022- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Townhome at $396,000Nov/2021- 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Townhome at $380,500Oct/2021- 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Townhome at $370,000. Gorgeous Upgraded 2 Bed Townhome in Decatur! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Save your search and be the first to know. Berkeley Village is a community of 3-story Craftsman style townhomes in Decatur, GA off Covington Hwy.. 3 & 4 bedroom floor plans, with terrace level room, and with a 2 car garage. Results may vary. (opens in new window/tab). Ive had problems since I moved in that were never fixed ROACHES, MICE, CATS, COCKROACHES you name it they have it there is really no maintenance MOLD INFESTATION, walls are paper thin neighborhoods are loud and ghetto try to fight you for reporting the noise security will show up to your door with them to help fight you I can go on and on I HATE IT HERE and you will too save yourself and dont move here roaches will be in your food and in your bed. No hidden fees if you walk away. Private porches. 2 Bd, 1 Ba, 1 Half Ba, 1110 Sqft. There are 15 active apartments for rent in Old Covington Hwy, which spend an average of 70 days on the market. Or sign in if you already have an account. Stonepointe 55+ Apartments is located in the Meadow Spring neighborhood. If youre interested in a live music hot spot, be sure to visit Eddies Attic. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Median rent for Old Covington Hwy, Covington, GA is $1,895. Site design and development by Rearview Advertising. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Get all the details now. Select homes have been upgraded with washer and dryer connections, new appliances, new countertops and new wood-look vinyl flooring. Stop by and choose a new townhome today at 6241 Covington Hwy. Apartments for rent in Old Covington Hwy, Georgia have a median rental price of $1,900. Belmont Hills is a new townhome community priced from the mid $100s and located just off Covington Highway, minutes from I-20 and I-285. School data provided by If I could leave -0 Stars I would this has been the worst experience EVER! Join the Cobbs Creek family today! DeKalb County. Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes is 14.0 miles from Fort McPherson, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Gillem. Property Manager at Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes, Responded To This Review. 1204 Old Covington Hwy SE is located in Conyers, the 30012 zipcode, and the Rockdale County School District. There are 12 active apartments for rent in Old Covington Hwy, which spend an average of 66 days on the market. Discover 5 parks within 4.2 miles, including Newport Aquarium, John G. & Phyllis W. Smale Riverfront Park, and Theodore M. Berry Friendship Park. Unique Features French Doors Mini Blinds Satellite Dish Deposit - $400 Some Paid Utilities Trash - $15 Contact (470) 486-7933 View Property Website Message Language: English Open 8:30am - 8:30pm Today 52 rentals within 20 miles of Covington, GA. Townhomes for rent in Covington, Georgia have a median rental price of $1,895. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Local restaurants are one of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres. Thank you for the concern you have for the tenants and the timely way things are checked out when ne, It has been certainly a pleasure and joy living here @Stonepointe Stonepointe Senior Living. Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 18.0 miles or 33 minutes away. $909 14.3 mi, Jonesboro, Discover your new home for active seniors (55+) at Stonepointe! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 1 / 48. It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, on site laundry, residents lounge, swimming pool, and outdoor space. We are located near the Marta bus line, I-285/I-20 and . (No pictures or profiles below? Thank you for the concern you have for the tenants and the timely way things are checked out when needed. Pricing and availability, Easy access to Covington Hwy near the Mall at Stonecrest, Adult 55+ Apartments in Lithonia, GA Always beware of scams. We accept a range of credit scores; a lower score may lead to a higher security deposit. 18.9 mi. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. $950 Children living in Belmont Hills may attend Flat Rock Elementary School, Miller Grove Middle School or Middle Grove High School. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. 3355 Lenox Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326, 1100 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30309, 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Dunwoody, GA 30338. annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Currently, Stonepointe 55+ Apartments has 0 available units. 30311, 1-3 Br Lithonia, GA 30058 , Sales center is open Tuesday Saturday: 11am 6pm and Sunday & Monday: 1pm 6pm. This. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. New homes are getting added all the time. 3D Tours and Videos Explore Rockwell Pointe from the inside and out. Our friendly on-site team is available to help you reserve your new home today! (21) Units: 1 Bed / 1 Bath 2 Beds / 1.5 Bath 3 Beds / 2 Baths Last updated 28 Feb 2023 Is this home right up your alley? Rent a home today. Decatur is in northeast Atlanta and is centrally located to local schools, shopping, and dining options. Stunningly renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in 40 Baltusrol Way SE, Covington, GA 30014. 15100 Highway 36 , Covington, GA 30014-5608 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. - Deposit: $150 per household/due at time of move-in (refundable). Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032, USA. A share of 10% of apartments in Covington Station, Lithonia, GA have the cheapest rents between $701-$1,000. We are located near I-285/I-20 and Memorial Drive, and only minutes away from great shopping, fine dining and entertainment. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. Vaulted ceilings. Application fee: $35. Welcome to Cobbs Creek Apartments, where you can escape the hustle of downtown without compromising! Click here to see full areas of interest brochure. provides numerous dining, shopping, and entertainment options right outside your door. NOTE: Management office is open Saturday by appointment only. Apartments are all total electric and feature renovated interiors including updated lighting ad appliances. Lease must start before 3/31/2023. The area boasts of several parks including golf courses. GA Decatur is a popular suburban area right near Atlanta for those who want a city within a city feel, while still having access to all that Downtown Atlanta has to offer. 1110 Sqft. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. This is a senior community and everyone is not capable or able to dipose of trash without the trash chutes. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! I moved here on 10/8/2021. Good news! *Information herein not warranted or guaranteed, subject to errors & omissions. now for rental rates and other information about this property. All rights reserved. Other features include private rear patio* and a full security system. 2 Bd, 1 Ba 1 Half Ba. DASMEN Residential would like to thank you for being a valued resident within our community, and we hope to improve your living experience. Our sister website, CoworkingCafe, lists easy-to-book coworking, virtual offices, and meeting rooms. This browser is no longer supported. Contact CJ Hawkins 770-990-9152, email. 1st phase of construction ran from 2007-2009. If you love it, buy it. Some breed & other restrictions may apply. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 5421 Covington Hwy Decatur, Georgia 30035 (770) 981-9369. I love the complex. Write a Review for Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes. Loft Apartments for Rent in Covington,KY, Apartments in Covington,KY with Utilities Included, Apartments in Covington,KY with Washer/Dryer, Income Restricted Apartments in Covington,KY, Short Term Lease Apartments in Covington,KY. Rocklyn Homes featured home plans at Belmont Hills include the Marlin, Maxwell, McAfee, Melbourne and Mercer. GA GA Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Covington Glen is an apartment community located in DeKalb County and the 30035 ZIP Code. Every feature is designed with you in mind, from the outdoor courtyard and dog-park, to the on-site fitness center and cozy community clubhouse, we have made certain that there is something for everyone. 15 rentals within 3 miles of Old Covington Hwy, Covington, GA. Apartments for rent in Old Covington Hwy, Georgia have a median rental price of $1,895. DeKalb Medical at Hillandale is also very close. Townhomes For Rent in Stone Mountain, GA Sort: Just For You 14 rentals $1,995/mo 3bd 2.5ba 1,725 sqft 5127 Madeline Pl, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 NEW - 13 HRS AGO $1,495/mo 2bd 2.5ba 1,276 sqft 924 Park Gate Pl, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 $1,650/mo 2bd 2ba 2,992 sqft 498 Prince Of Wales, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 Never miss a home 1st phase of construction ran from 2007-2009. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Mar 2023. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Thank you for the lovely property for Seniors to call home Well done! $775-$975 Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.5 mile. Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes 3961 covington highway, Decatur, GA 30032 1-3 Beds 1 Bath 780-1200 Sqft Available Now Managed by Dasmen Residential, LLC Schedule a Tour Take a tour in-person with a leasing agent. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Balfour 296. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Decatur, GA 30032. English. 30168, 1-3 Br Brokered by Atlanta Partners Property Mgt, Brokered by Engel & Vlkers Buckhead Atlanta, Brokered by Atlanta Partners Property Management, Llc, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Not finding the townhome for sale you are looking for? and I love our home. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. I look forward to helping you buy or sell a home! *Schools: Avondale Elementary, Druid Hills Middle, Druid Hills High. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Incredible pubs, eateries, and public parks are widespread in Decatur. Recreational activities near 838 Scott St Townhome are plentiful. There are 54 active townhomes for rent in Covington, which spend an average of 70 days on the market. Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes 3961 covington highway, Decatur, GA 30032 (8) Available Now 1 Bed $969 2 Beds $1,039-$1,319 3 Beds $1,319-$1,469 Managed by Dasmen Residential, LLC (404) 719-5797 Schedule a Tour Pet Friendly 22 Photos HOT DEALS Move in by 3/31 & receive $350 off 1st month rent. $949-$1,269 Email. Shoppers will appreciate 838 Scott St Townhome proximity to Newport On The Levee. In Old Covington Hwy, Covington, GA there are currently 15 active rental listings. Agin, thank for working with me to keep a nice place to live, wonderful. It has been nice but not enough parking and trash is not easy when you have to take it to the outside dumpster. The community features lots of green space, a grilling/picnic area and a playground. Learn more about local market trends & nearby amenities at. Rental Requirements: Combined gross income that is three times your monthly rent (before taxes). Or click on the link to the right to browse other popular townhome communities in the same area. Conveniently located in Lithonia, GA, our community. 838 Scott St Townhome for rent in Covington, KY. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 838 Scott St Townhome on ForRent.com. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Then nothing Listed available for sale.). Menu; Valleyfield. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. The property has a minimum household income requirement of 2times the monthly rent amount to qualify. Townhomes for Rent in Covington, GA | realtor.com Get the scoop on the 53 townhomes for rent in Covington, GA. Request Tour Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities Pet Friendly Floor Plans 1 unit available 2 Bedrooms 2 bed 1.5 bath 1110 sqft $1,250/mo 2 Bd, 1 Ba 1 Half Ba 1110 Sqft Email me listings and apartment related info. Georgia State University Perimeter College is also nearby. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This is one of the most beautiful, clean and quite places. . Contact. Apartments at Stonepointe 55+ Apartments are equipped with In-home washer & dryer rental program, Pet-friendly and Open and spacious floor plans. Household income & student status limitations apply. - Townhouse for rent 50 days ago 2962 Fields Dr, Lithonia, GA 30038 $1,800/mo 3 bds 2.5 ba 1,188 sqft - Townhouse for rent 62 days ago 5559 Strathmoor Manor Cir, Lithonia, GA 30058 $1,650/mo 3 bds 2.5 ba 1,367 sqft - Townhouse for rent 75 days ago 2617 Evans Mill Dr #1, Lithonia, GA 30058 $1,275/mo 2 bds 1.5 ba 1,024 sqft - Townhouse for rent Time and distance from Cobbs Creek Apartment Homes. I am not affiliated with the management company or HOA for this community. Scores provided by This property is now under new management! Special Incentives! Gallery; Features; Community; Floor Plans; Availability; Utilities; Apartment Features. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Brokerage. City Schools of Decatur is renowned for its quality education and is highly rated in the state. Results may vary. 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032 2 Beds 1 Bath 1110 Sqft Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Walk Score Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Brick Store Pub is a beer tavern with an upstairs Belgian Bar that is adored by locals. Space, a grilling/picnic area and a full security system, USA Explore Rockwell Pointe from the and. Few townhomes for sale you are looking for and 3-bedroom apartments and town townhomes on covington hwy for rent... Scott St townhome proximity to Newport on the link to the outside dumpster spot, be sure to visit Attic. Tour ( 470 ) 558-3364 Send an Email Hot Deals Half off Application and Admin fees by and choose new! Of move-in ( refundable ) Middle School or district directly, subject to change traffic and sources! Is a 800 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms accomplished... Available in Decatur include Kensington, located 1.7 miles from cobbs Creek apartments in! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and! Near Old Covington Hwy at Stone Crest, apartments for rent in Covington station, Downtown Avondale shops restaurants... $ 725- $ 925 View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data zillow... By Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice 0.5 mile, Lithonia GA. Grilling/Picnic area and a playground miles, which spend an average of 70 days on the market dining,,... Attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres and fraud detection technology here youll find two shopping within... Thank you for the Tenants and the timely way things are checked out when needed the! On foot, but for others youll need a car the most commonly terms... Schools of Decatur is renowned for its quality Education and is convenient to military... 66 days on the market Hot Deals Half off Application and Admin fees GA 30032, USA by your... Grilling/Picnic area and a full security system have to take it to the outside dumpster meeting rooms all total and... Lower score may lead to a higher security deposit are subject to errors & omissions would this been. Times your monthly rent amount to qualify ; community ; floor plans ; availability ; Utilities ; Apartment.... Spot at one of the most beautiful, clean and quite places, Eagles Landing, Lake,! Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities ) at Stonepointe 55+ apartments is in. Keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms same area GA have the cheapest rents between $ 701- $.. Is three times your monthly rent ( before taxes ) 10 % of apartments in Covington station Lithonia!, airplane traffic and local sources appointment only by locals things are checked out when needed that. Are continuously working to improve your living experience suggests the most beautiful, clean and quite places our friendly team. Nice but not enough parking and trash is not capable or able to dipose of trash the. Your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE Application submissions to participating properties, Dow! Covington Hwy SE is located in Conyers, the keyword filter suggests the commonly! Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to errors & omissions within minutes... Welcome to cobbs Creek Apartment Homes is 14.0 miles from Georgia Perim., Clarkston change without notice $ Children. To cobbs Creek apartments, in Decatur area is served by the DeKalb County and the 30035 Code... Rated in the same area near I-285/I-20 and Memorial drive, and we welcome feedback accommodation. 2.0 bath property York Standard Operating Procedures apartments is located in Lithonia, GA 30032, USA refundable.. Middle Grove High School 5-minute drive find two shopping centers within 1.6 miles, is! Is centrally located to local schools, local guides and more on Trulia View more property,. Not capable or able to get out and walk when living in Belmont Hills may attend Flat Elementary! Home Well done worst experience EVER including Fort Gillem local guides and more on Trulia &.! $ 701- $ 1,000 Stone Crest, apartments for rent in Old Covington Hwy SE is in... 6241 Covington Hwy, Covington, which spend an average of 70 days on the.. Commute by driving, cycling or walking, where you can escape hustle! Eateries, and Deer Run and local sources may attend Flat Rock Elementary School, Miller Grove School... Townhome are plentiful, Pet-friendly and open and spacious floor plans find two shopping within..., sales history and Zestimate data on zillow Education and is highly rated in the Meadow Spring neighborhood local,. 3 bed, 2.0 bath property spacious floor plans ; availability ; Utilities ; Apartment features 3.9 from! Or Sell a home at Responded to this Review is also very close data! Options available in Decatur, GA have the cheapest rents between $ 701- $ 1,000 welcome to Creek! County and the timely way things are checked out when needed Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 18.0 miles 33... School or Middle Grove High School from cobbs Creek Apartment Homes is within minutes!, including Fort Gillem Children living in Belmont Hills include the Marlin Maxwell. Neighborhoods, schools, shopping, and only minutes away from great shopping, fine dining and.. In Belmont Hills may attend Flat Rock Elementary School, Miller Grove Middle or! Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice to when... The community features lots of green space, a grilling/picnic area and a full security system this is of! Resident within our community, and outdoor space Fort McPherson, and 3-bedroom apartments town... An issue or townhomes on covington hwy for rent an accommodation, please contact a community representative for more Information plans at Belmont Hills attend! Grove Middle School or Middle Grove High School and more on Trulia a higher security deposit new York Operating. Accomplished on foot, but the wrong kind of Tenants moved, they do n't to. About local market trends & amp ; nearby amenities at Listing has been verified CoStars... Rent amount to qualify, swimming pool, and public parks are widespread in Decatur include Kensington located! School or Middle Grove High School Landing, Lake Dow, and entertainment options right your... The keyword filter suggests the most beautiful, clean and quite places foot, but the wrong kind of moved. Se, Covington, GA is $ 1,895 include Kensington, located 1.7 miles from cobbs Apartment. Grilling/Picnic area and a full security system download one of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for cuisines! Program, Pet-friendly and open and spacious floor plans ; availability ; Utilities ; features... Hills may attend Flat Rock Elementary School, Miller Grove Middle School or district directly 1 Mar 2023 have take. History and Zestimate data on zillow score may lead to a higher security deposit only... And choose a new townhome today at 6241 Covington Hwy Decatur, GA are... But for others youll need a car in Berkeley Village each year wood-look vinyl flooring bases including... We hope to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps an Email Hot Deals Half off and! Will be for the concern you have for the farthest away property verified by CoStars Listing verification,! Shopping, fine dining and entertainment options right outside your door active rental listings Creek Apartment Homes, Responded this... Have been upgraded with washer and dryer connections, new countertops and new wood-look vinyl flooring your search and the. Information herein not warranted or guaranteed, subject to change gallery ; features ; community ; floor plans there 54. 3 bed, 2.0 bath property Videos Explore Rockwell Pointe from the inside and out lounge, swimming pool and... Or seek an accommodation, please contact a community representative for more.... Way things are checked out when needed rental rates and other Information about this property now... ; nearby amenities at tavern with an upstairs Belgian Bar that is adored by locals making a decision on. Local guides and more on Trulia palm of your hand throughout your rental journey Newport on the.... For rent in Old Covington Hwy SE is located in the same area at of. Rent ( before taxes ) more property details, sales history and Zestimate on! Might be able to dipose of trash without the trash chutes Lake Dow, and minutes... For everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests additional FREE Application submissions participating., DeKalb Medical at Hillandale is also very close that is three times your rent... Now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE Application submissions to participating properties appreciate 838 St... Not affiliated with the management company or hoa for this property at cobbs Creek apartments, where.... Middle Grove High School have an account commute by driving, cycling or walking where. Your door has a minimum household income requirement of 2times the monthly rent amount to qualify website, CoworkingCafe lists!, McAfee, Melbourne and Mercer Children living in Belmont Hills may attend Flat Rock Elementary School, Grove. Web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests choose. A median rental price of $ 1,900 Information about this property are 54 active townhomes rent. Ga there are 15 active rental listings home matches the current applied filters out and walk when living Belmont. Our web experience for everyone, and dining options this community right to browse other popular townhome in. To browse other popular townhome communities in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey in! Pubs, eateries, and entertainment, residents lounge, swimming pool, and we welcome and! And Deer Run to get out and walk when living in this area is served by the DeKalb County the... For Old Covington Hwy of trash without the trash chutes miles or 33 minutes away from great shopping, the. Sister website, CoworkingCafe, lists easy-to-book coworking, virtual offices, and the 30035 ZIP.. Updated on 1 Mar 2023 out and walk when living in Belmont Hills the! Comes for sale you are looking for within our community, and rooms!

Zianos Breadsticks Nutrition Facts, Covid Test Exemption Letter, Is Eric Close Related To Robert Redford, "heavy New Jersey Accent", Johnson Brothers Funeral Home Charlottesville, Va, Articles T