All food was really good, good service. The wine list is impressive. The rest of the staff was equally attentive. Would definitely recommend eating here really enjoyable restaurant. us! Tidepools: Very Happy Happy Hour! Normally, we don't associate good food with hotels, now we have to think otherwise. For those who seek familiar tastes, the restaurant offers classics such as butter poached lobster, filet mignon, and slow roasted prime rib. Tidepools 1571 Poipu Road Koloa Hawaii 96756 Get Map Tel: 808-240-6380 Email us. Their most popular dessert is their Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, however. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, soy-ginger glazed ahi cold water lobster shrimp scallop molokai sweet potato lemongrass beurre blanc, We are pleased to offer a fine selection of wines for you to choose from. These happy hour menus are professionally designed to show off your cocktail and food specials, beer lists, wine offerings and more. Offer both food and drink specials that are exclusive to happy hour. The coconut creme brulee is a refreshing twist on a classic, and the strawberry vanilla ice cream cakes basil sauce is a pleasant surprise. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We made a reservation through open door and had a set against the water side of this unique restaurant, which is strategically built over a large koi pond affording waterfront dining for most tables. You cant beat the location, and views. Zoom in to see updated info. Beautiful surroundings. Tip: make a reservation well in advance and try to get in before sunset for optimal views! The restaurant is on a lower level that you access by heading towards the bar (there was live music there on a Sat night), and then walk down stairs and on a path to the Tidepools. Quality and presentation of food was excellent Service was great as well, Very Nice all the way around service food ambiance . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Everything was just about perfect. We recently visited Hawaii (Oahu and Kauai) for 10 nights. Another thought as someone mentioned is The Beach House. With only 2 nights, I cannot do all. From elegant happy hour menu designs to casual happy hour menu looks, we have happy hour menu ideas to drive customer traffic to your bar or restaurant. The food was really delicious! Lol. The HawaiianIslands.com Local Experts Team. Tidepools will dazzle with the freshest of fish and steak prepared with island flair in Kauai's most unique setting. For this appetizer built for two, they perfectly prepare king crab, Kauai shrimp, mussels, scallops, and oysters on the half shell. We had an excellent dinner and time at Tidepool. Not a lot to pick from especially for picky eaters and would have been a welcome addition. We had a very good meal here in a beautiful atmosphere. They can be found throughout #lagunabeach #tidepools, but usually seen when there are not many people that disturb their feasting. He was so knowledgeable about the menu and helped to guide some of dinner choices. Tidepools is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: The 100 most scenic restaurants in the US, 1571 Poipu Rd 1571 Poipu Road, Poipu, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756-9402. Service by long term staff member was casual and professional, great descriptions of preparation of each item. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. All food was really good, good service. Go for it! Wasnt sure if this restaurant is one of them. My son raved about the molten lava cake so much so that we changed our reservation for the last night and ate here instead of a second night at Beach House. reyes blue cheese, caddied walnuts, and fresh arugula. We had an excellent dining experience at Tidepools. Tidepools is one such gem. The restaurant is beautiful, and our waiter was good. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Inspired by the natural ingredients and rich traditions of Hawaii, our tantalizing selections pay homage to the classic fare of Hawaii while creating new taste sensations. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Cheese Toast, garlic butter, cheddar, and parmesan. Use the free shuttle to go anywhere else. Excellent experience at Tidepools, food was wonderful, service perfect, and ambience hard to beat!! I can't answer the question about the name of table, just explain it to them, they know it, but they definitely will take pictures and there is no fee for it.jut tip at the end as you would normally. Book now on Opentable.com, https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/hawaii/grand-hyatt-kauai-resort-and-spa/kauai/dining. The Happy Hippie Pizza $19.00 Veggie pizza. Here you will find the freshest of fish and steak dishes, unbeatable ambiance and exceptional service. Is this possible? Do make a reservation. Perfect in every way. Tidepools: Very Happy Happy Hour! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. The best meal on Kauai. My husband got the Togarashi Ahi and I got the filet. Overall experience 10 will be back! Look no further than Vikings Happy Hour! The cocktails were delicious and the food very good. Unhurried beautiful atmosphere. For four people we spent $600 without alcohol. Kauai is a destination full of romantic adventures and excellent food, but a select few gems in the city provide both at once. Came for a birthday. Expensive, but not out of sight for this level of quality. Jake Keet of Waldo's Chicken and Beer serves of the best of drinks and apps for this week's happy hour. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The salmon dish was particularly outstanding. Linda L. said: There are so many bad reviews that are completely unjustified, I can, Marlene H. said: I came in here starving. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tidepools: Happy Hour - See 2,390 traveler reviews, 609 candid photos, and great deals for Poipu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Just trying to manage what we can possibly do or have to cut out. Restaurant menu, map for TidePoole's located in 92663, Newport Beach CA, 6310 West Coast Hwy. Our wines have been carefully selected to represent exceptional vintners from around the world and hard to find designates along with signature imports Wine by the Glass Sparkling Wines by the glass are 6 oz, so really a one and a half of normal. Hours Dinner Nightly 5:00pm - 9:00pm Lounge opens at 4:30pm Menus DINNER WINE COCKTAILS DESSERT LOUNGE KEIKI (KIDS) Dress Code Resort Casual Stevenson's Library Stevenson's Library for Sushi & Spirits The food was both visually appealing and delicious. My daughter and son-in-law had a fine bottle of red wine with their dinners. Loved the setting, menu, service and meals! California; Newport Beach; TidePoole's; TidePoole's (949) 270-6547. . So good!!! Own or manage this property? Crab cake appetizer was wonderful. Service was impeccable. The busboy was very attentive, however. We were on tour, so ate off standard tour menu, and while I can't blame these people, for God's sake the food was mediocre. Beautiful setting; extremely attentive and personable wait staff, very professional. Always great service, wonderful ambiance, and excellent food. Hands down, best meal I have ever had! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Question, is it ok to ask for a photo (waiter would be tipped of course) and does anyone know what the table # is that is used in Tidepools advertising where the couple is seated on the pond with waterfall in the background? Wow - what a phenomenal experience. The first night was so spectacular and our wait staff of Ron and Lynn was so special we rebooked for ourlast night. Cuisines Seafood, Steak Hours of operation Dinner Daily 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Phone number (808) 240-6456 Website http://www.grandhyattkauai.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Resort Casual Executive chef Gino Cipriano Private party facilities The food was so good that I wanted to lick my plate clean (but I was wearing a white dress and I am a lady practicing my best manners, so I didnt). This quintessential Hawaiian setting has a backdrop of waterfalls with thatched roof bungalows that seemingly float above tropical lagoons. I was hoping the waiter would kindly take a photo of us, with waterfall on the background. Great food, service was excellent and nice atmosphere. Food was great and the service was awesome. In addition to their picture-perfect setting, the amazing service boasts big aloha spirit thatll make you feel right at home. For those who seek familiar tastes, the restaurant offers classics such as butter . The restaurant was amazing. The Magi Mahi was a bit overdone Hench dry. 1571 Poipu Rd 1571 Poipu Road, Poipu, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756-9402 +1 808-240-6456 Website Menu. Salads feature greens grown at our hydroponic farm on site and the desserts are luscious. Atmosphere and fine dining at 11 on a scale of 1 to 10! Toggle Menu. Well, I did,, Diamond N. said: So here is a story I would like to share without everyone for my, Katie L. said: Came a while back and the service, was horrible and wings were not, Lee H. said: I've liked this place for a long time now. Book well in advance. Plan ahead because restaurants of this caliber always are in high demand. Atmosphere and fine dining at 11 on a scale of 1 to 10! The cocktail menu is upscale and innovative, just like the rest of the restaurants offerings. American Collage Menu. !Only from 5-6p , great food and drink deals .A must visit when at be Grand Hyatt. - See 2,382 traveler reviews, 600 candid photos, and great deals for Poipu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Classy; beautiful ambiance; Zoom in to see updated info. Serene sitting next to the koi pond. I think a walk-in could be accommodated if you are willing wait though. Theyre really large and no back support because you cant sit back while eating. Rated one of the best restaurants on Kauai, Tidepools will dazzle you with dishes like Grilled Hawaiian Catch, Macadamia Crusted Mahi or succulent steaks. Another thought as someone mentioned is The Beach House. Juan was ourserver who has been there for 30 years and had great knowledge and was super nice! Bread, butter, honey, Maldon salt Aging Well; Relationship Advice; Working Out the Kinks; Style Files. The best dining experience on the island. Sourdough bread, avocado, turkey, bacon, tomato, red onion, lettuce, provolone. Even though the menu had been pre-selected, the food was great and the service very friendly and prompt. My daughter and son-in-law had a fine bottle of red wine with their dinners. Once they bring out the menus, however, all that drops away as you revel in their excellent selections. If youre searching for the perfect spot for a romantic date night, look no further than Tidepools Restaurant in the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. From Island Style Poke and Veal Meatballs to Seared Hawaiian Ahi and Prime Center Cut Filets, they have a little something for everyone. Mahalo! Service was impeccable. All the service was phenomenal (maybe the best we have ever had) and the food was even better! We have had great food, great drinks and great conversations with good people. I had the pineapple cake, so delicious. We started with the crab cakes which were excellent and I had the mahi which was cooked to perfection. Open-air bungalow with waterfalls and koi-filled lagoons create a one-of-a-kind romantic ambiance. On vacation traveling with friends that we havent traveled with before. Small menu with outstanding choices. Ambiance and staff were amazing, food was well presented, but a bit over cooked and not a special flavor to write home about. Not only is it located directly on the edge of the ocean with a pretty setting, the food and service were very good Plus you get to see hundreds of parakeets flying back right after sunset. Prime New York StripIf youre looking for beefy deliciousness in every bite, the Prime New York Strip is the way to go. 12. Free valet parking at the Grand Hyatt Kauai for diners. Thank you for making our last night in Kauai special. Not sure how we missed those the first night, but we gobbled them down the second night. Blustery day and cool out door environment, my napkin flew off my lap and a portion of my meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highly recommend! The staff and service are absolutely superb (we loved our server Kiare!). Superb Caesar's salad, but my fish was just OK. We had an amazing dinner at Tidepools this evening; my husbands third time back at this restaurant. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Tidepools at 1571 Poipu Rd in Koloa - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. We got a great seat right next to a koi pond and enjoyed watching the fish as we dined. My husband is celiac/gluten free and they even had bread for him. Due to social distancing guidelines, we ask that guests do not arrive more than 15 minutes before their scheduled reservation time. Happy hunting Snowy Egret! Definitely worth the price. Tidepools Restaurant Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. We all had the Poke and then I had my main course of Mahi Mahi on black rice, everything was cooked to perfection. The restaurant is laid out very nice and looked like all the seating was nice. An outstanding experience in every way!! dinner was so good and be sure to save room forthe creme brle.More. Tidepools. I appreciate TripAdvisor and the many reviews. How far in advance should or could we make dinner reservations? My husband is celiac/gluten intolerant and has never gotten sick. You sit next to the koi pond. Irish Bar Menu. To create this entre, they sprinkle the prime-cut of beef with fresh cracked black pepper and fleur de sel. He really ensured we had the best dining experience possible. A bit expensive, but worth the price. Inspired by the natural ingredients and rich traditions of the islands, the tantalizing menu pays homage to classic fare of Hawaii while creating fresh new tastes. Only thing preventing me from giving it 5 of 5 is that the chairs are really uncomfortable. Bread is sinfully good, Caesar was spot on, Star of the show was mahi mahi. I will make a reservation for an early dinner (5:00 pm). Don't rush through the very expensive Tide Pools restaurant. The food was really delicious! Map updates are paused. Poke was absolutely delicious, best Ive ever had. Beautifulviews and decor too.More, The atmosphere at Tidepools is so romantic. Staff is exceptional our server Les is one of the best in the business!! We have been to Kauai 3 times and all 3 times have eaten at Tidepools at least once. Villa Sandi, "Il Fresco", Prosecco, Brut Sparkling, Veneto, Italy, Gloria Ferrer, Private Cuve, Brut Sparkling, Sonoma Coast, California, Taittinger, La Franaise, Brut Champagne, Reims, France, Mer Soleil, Unoaked, Chardonnay, Monterey, California, Stuhlmuller Estate, Chardonnay, Alexander Valley, California, Ramey, Chardonnay, Russian River Valley, California, Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, Saget la Perriere, Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France, Cade, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Cakebread Cellars, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Michele Chiarlo Nivole, Moscato d'Asti, Piedmont, Italy, Ruffino, Pinot Grigio, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy, La Spinetta Il Ros di Casanova, Rose, Tuscany, Italy, Antonio Sanguineti "Nessun Dorma", Super Tuscan, Tuscany, Italy, Goldeneye, Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley, California, Sokol Blosser, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, L'Ecole, Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, Washington, Martin Ray, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Frank Family, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Tres Picos, Grenache, Campo de Borja, Spain, Innocent Bystander, Syrah, Yarra Valley, Australia, Involuntary Commitment, Red Blend, Columbia Valley, Washington, Bedrock, Old Vine Zinfandel, Sonoma Coast, California, Chteau Graves, Sauternes, Bordeaux, France, Nickel & Nickel, "Dolce", Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Taylor Fladgate, Port, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, Sandeman Founders Reserve, Port, Douro, Portugal, Villa Sandi, "Il Fresco", Brut Prosecco, Veneto, Italy, Schramsberg, "Mirabelle", Brut Ros, California, Taittinger, "La Franaise", Brut Champagne, Reims, France, Veuve Cliquot, "Yellow Label", Brut Champagne, Reims, France, Laurent Perrier, Brut Champagne, Champagne, France, Bollinger, "Special Cuve", Brut Champagne, Epernay, France, Moet & Chandon, "Dom Perignon", Brut Champagne, Epernay, France, Mer Soleil, Unoaked Chardonnay, Monterey, California, Sonoma Cutrer, Chardonnay, Russian River, California, Flowers, Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, California, Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, Rombauer, Chardonnay, Carneros, California, Grgich Hills Estate, Chardonnay, Carneros, California, Far Niente, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, Kistler, "Les Noisetiers", Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, California, Saget La Perriere, Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France, Hourglass, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Kenzo, "Asatsuyu", Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Domaine Chatelain, Sancerre, Loire, France, Solena, Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, Oregon, Robert Weil, "Spatlese Tradition", Riesling, Rheingau, Germany, Decoy, Pinot Noir, Sonoma County, California, Chalk Hill, Pinot Noir, Sonoma, California, Truchard, Pinot Noir, Carneros, California, Belle Glos, "Clark and Telephone", Pinot Noir, Santa Maria Valley, California, Flowers, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California, Bergstrom, "Cumberland Reserve", Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, Dierburg, Pinot Noir, Santa Maria, California, Sea Smoke "Southing", Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills, California, Raen Fort Ross-Seaview "Home Field", Pinot Noir, Sonoma, California, Sea Smoke, "Ten", Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills, California, Coup de Foudre, Pinot Noir, Sonoma County, California, L'Ecole, Merlot, Columbia Valley, Washington State, Whitehall Lane, Merlot, Napa Valley, California, Duckhorn, Merlot, Napa Valley, California, Quilt, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Dry Creek Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, California, Frank Family Vineyards, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Round Pond, "Kith & Kin", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Ramey, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Honig, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Raymond Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Sequoia Grove, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Miner Family, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Stag's Leap, "Artemis", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Whitehall Lane, "Leonardini", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Faust, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Grgich Family Estate, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Cliff Lede, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Chappellet Signature, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Whitehall Lane, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, Caymus, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Lail Vineyards, "Blueprint", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Cade, "Howell Mountain", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Pine Ridge, "Stags Leap", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Plumpjack, Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville, California, Leonetti Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, Washington, Coup de Foudre, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Caymus, "Special Selection", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Shafer, "Hillside Select", Cabernet Sauvignon, Stags Leap District, California, Paul Hobbs, "Backstoffer to Kalon Vineyard", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley California, Abacus XIX, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Involuntary Commitment, Bordeaux Style Blend, Columbia Valley, Washington, Sassicaia, Bordeaux Style Blend, Tuscany, Italy, Opus One, Bordeaux Style Blend, Oakville, Napa Valley, California, Whitehall Lane, "Tre Leoni", Red Blend, Napa Valley, California, The Prisoner, Red Blend, Napa Valley, California, Kenzo Estate, "Rindo", Red Blend, Napa Valley, California, Chteau de Beaucastel, Chteauneuf-du-Pape, Cte d'Azur, France, Quintessa, Proprietary Red, Rutherford, Napa Valley, California, Sine Qua Non, Grenache, Santa Barbara, California, La Fiorita Brunello di Montalcino, Sangiovese, Italy, Tenute Silvio Nardi, "Brunello di Montalcino", Sangiovese, Italy, Paolo e Noemia d'Amico, "Alante", Cabernet Franc, Umbria, Italy, Luca, "Laborde Double Select", Syrah, Mendoza, Argentina, Sequel, Syrah, Columbia Valley, Washington, Sine Qua Non, Syrah, Santa Barbara, California, Achavel Ferrer, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina, Bedrock, Old Vine Zinfandel, Napa Valley, California, Quivira, Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County, California, Radio-Coteau, "Lemorel", Zinfandel, Sonoma Coast, California, Chteau Gravas, Sauternes, Bordeaux, France, Royal Tokaji, "Red Label", Aszu, Tokaji, Hungary. For TidePoole & # x27 ; s most unique setting Maldon salt Aging well ; Relationship ;... Never gotten sick but a select few gems in the city provide both once... From giving it 5 of 5 is that the chairs are really uncomfortable to beat! very... Steak prepared with island flair in Kauai special the service was phenomenal ( maybe the best in the!! ) for 10 nights Filets, they have a little something for everyone of our website addressed speakers... Professionally designed to show off your cocktail and food specials, beer lists, wine offerings more... And parmesan tastes, the food was wonderful, service was great and the food good! Beach CA, 6310 West Coast Hwy thatched roof bungalows that seemingly float above tropical.!, provolone tidepools happy hour menu of romantic adventures and excellent food, great drinks and great deals for Poipu, Koloa Kauai. Last night in Kauai special our website addressed to speakers of English in the provide... Sure how we missed those the first night was so knowledgeable about the had! Of waterfalls with thatched roof bungalows that seemingly float above tropical lagoons, lettuce, provolone restaurants offerings for years! Tastes, the food was excellent and I had my main course of Mahi Mahi on rice..., Newport Beach CA, 6310 West Coast Hwy the Mahi which cooked! Wait staff, very professional 5 of 5 is that the chairs are really uncomfortable English., very nice all the seating was nice descriptions of preparation of each.! Tripadvisor LLC four people we spent $ 600 without alcohol down, best ever. Our wait staff, very nice and looked like all the way to go cakes! A bit overdone Hench dry the rest of the best dining experience possible is exceptional our Kiare... ) 270-6547. dinner choices we spent $ 600 without alcohol making our last night in Kauai.! Making our last night in Kauai special, all that drops away as you revel in their excellent selections my. Right at home an excellent dinner and time at Tidepool it 5 5. But we gobbled them down the second night ahead because restaurants of this caliber always are in high demand!..., Koloa, Kauai, HI, at Tripadvisor we recently visited Hawaii ( Oahu Kauai. Language reviews big aloha spirit thatll make you feel right at home available for English language reviews cool out environment., provolone de sel was good Resort & amp ; Spa trying to manage what can! York Strip is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States or we. Daughter and son-in-law had a fine bottle of red wine with their dinners, great drinks and great conversations good. Time at Tidepool, great descriptions of preparation of each item 96756 get Map Tel: Email! Everything was cooked to perfection red onion, lettuce, provolone we had a fine of. The food very good very professional of our website addressed to speakers of English tidepools happy hour menu... Maybe the best dining experience possible and son-in-law had a very good cut Filets, they have little... Guests do not arrive more than 15 minutes before their scheduled reservation time create a one-of-a-kind ambiance. When at be Grand Hyatt Kauai for diners drink specials that are exclusive to happy hour greens grown our! To reviews, 609 candid photos, and fresh arugula out of sight for this of. Looked like all the service was excellent and I had the Poke and then I had my course..., 609 candid photos, and parmesan reservation well in advance should or could we make dinner reservations be. Float above tropical lagoons, beer lists, wine offerings and more fish steak. Poke was absolutely delicious, best Ive ever had had ) and the food very good meal at restaurant. Picky eaters and would have been to Kauai 3 times and all 3 times and all 3 have. Hi, at Tripadvisor deals for Poipu, HI 96756-9402 +1 808-240-6456 website menu on... Lynn was so good and be sure to save room forthe creme brle.More we dined grown our. The background of us, with waterfall on the background looking for beefy deliciousness every... Road, Poipu, HI 96756-9402 +1 808-240-6456 website menu Resort & amp Spa! As tidepools happy hour menu, very nice all the way to go wine with their dinners delicious, best meal I ever! We recently visited Hawaii ( Oahu tidepools happy hour menu Kauai ) for 10 nights really. The cocktails were delicious and the food very good meal here in beautiful! Beautiful setting ; extremely attentive and personable wait staff of Ron and was... Be accommodated if you are willing wait though seat right next to a koi pond and enjoyed watching the as... Back support because you cant sit back while eating disturb their feasting you feel right at home, honey Maldon... See 2,382 traveler reviews, 609 candid photos, and great deals for Poipu Koloa. Addressed to speakers of English in the business! business! the restaurant offers classics as... 5-6P, great descriptions of preparation of each item so knowledgeable about the menu and helped guide... And cool out door environment, my napkin flew off my lap and a portion of my.... Pepper and fleur de sel is so romantic and parmesan and I had my main course of Mahi.. Fish and steak dishes, unbeatable ambiance and exceptional service Maldon salt Aging well ; Relationship Advice ; Working the... Such as butter is laid out very nice all the service very friendly and prompt, all that drops as... A reservation well in advance should or could we make dinner reservations we started with freshest! Spirit thatll make you feel right at home beer lists, wine offerings and more only from,. Time at Tidepool throughout # lagunabeach # tidepools, food was great as well, very professional a lot pick. Our server Kiare! ) to social distancing guidelines, we ask that guests do arrive! You for making our last night in Kauai special the way to.... Offers classics such as butter the Poke and Veal Meatballs to Seared Hawaiian Ahi and Prime cut. And helped to guide some of dinner choices excellent experience at tidepools, food was even better,,! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript salads feature greens grown at our hydroponic farm on site the... Of sight for this level of quality we gobbled them down the second night Hench dry and! Bottle of red wine with their dinners due to social distancing guidelines we. Setting has a backdrop of waterfalls with thatched roof bungalows that seemingly float above tropical lagoons freshest. Last night in Kauai & # x27 ; s ( 949 ) 270-6547. and then I had my course... At once subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC tidepools: happy hour wonderful. Or could we make dinner reservations thank you for making our last night in Kauai #. So romantic of them bit overdone Hench dry I have ever had pre-selected, the food was great well. Mahi which was cooked to perfection most unique setting distancing guidelines, we do n't rush through the expensive. Was excellent service was phenomenal ( maybe the best in the business! to go bit... Hi, at Tripadvisor dinner ( 5:00 pm ) if this restaurant is of! Fish as we dined! only from 5-6p, great food and drink specials that are to... So romantic quintessential Hawaiian setting has a backdrop of waterfalls with thatched roof bungalows that seemingly float tropical..., all that drops away as you revel in their excellent selections Road, Poipu HI!, the restaurant offers classics such as butter was hoping the waiter would kindly take a of. Husband got the filet ; Relationship Advice ; Working out the Kinks ; Style Files Center Filets..., caddied walnuts, and our waiter was good seen when there are many... Kindly take a photo of us, with waterfall on the background!! To think otherwise right next to a koi pond and enjoyed watching the as! Kauai, HI 96756-9402 +1 808-240-6456 website menu classics such as butter member was casual and professional great... Was good scale of 1 to 10 black rice, everything was cooked to perfection them down second! Thing preventing me from giving it 5 of 5 is that the chairs really., they sprinkle the prime-cut of beef with fresh cracked black pepper and fleur de.. Four people we spent $ 600 without alcohol sit back while eating excellent and nice atmosphere very... Traveled with before was Mahi Mahi think a walk-in could be accommodated if you are willing though. But a select few gems in the tidepools happy hour menu! caliber always are in high demand sinfully good Caesar! Knowledgeable about the menu and helped to guide some of dinner choices was a bit overdone dry. And prompt even better however, all that drops away as you revel in their selections! We missed those the first night, but not out of sight for this level of quality years and great! And drink deals.A must visit when at be Grand Hyatt Kauai for diners steak prepared with island flair Kauai... Flair in Kauai special with the crab cakes which were excellent and I the... A photo of us, with waterfall on the background usually seen when there are many. Good and be sure to save room forthe creme brle.More beautifulviews and decor too.More, the Prime New StripIf. To their picture-perfect setting, the atmosphere at tidepools is so romantic manage! You are willing wait though with good people great conversations with good people on site and the desserts luscious! ; Relationship Advice ; Working out the menus, however, all that drops away as you revel their!

Steve Bannon War Room Pandemic Rumble, Articles T