m set-up, food, and hotel room were all perfect. Odette is very protective of Jays, and she was upset that Jays friend is in a relationship with her friends husband. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For more information or to reserve your wedding at River House contact Lindsay Sirchio at 215.682.2022 or lsirchio@riverhousenewhope.com, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Accessibility Help. The ballroom at the River House at Odettes. Thhe only thing that will get rid of lice and nit eggs is to use a lice slution as directed. It was such a relief to not have to worry about the day of details on top of the other stress. In March 20, we asked for 1 of 2 things: either move up our date of when we can choose to postpone by (instead of 2 months out to 3-4 months out from the wedding) or postpone now (move our date from winter 21 to later that year). services, were looking to nickel and dime us, and treated us as if they were doing us a favor by hosting our wedding. Plush velvet furnishings and leather couches feature throughout the venue, while soft lighting enhances the romantic mood. Between their dismissal of our covid worries as well as their hidden costs of logistics they made weddin. There is no couple quite like you your journey, your friendship, your bond. o helpful - I really don't know how they manage everything. The entire staff was fanta We couldnt have asked for more from River House at Odettes, especially on short notice when we decided to pivot (due to the pandemic) to an intimate ceremony of 50 people. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. If you're a human and see this, please ignore it. We are so incredibly happy that you had a wonderful experience with us and we couldn't be more honored to be a part of your celebration! About the River House at Odettes 274 South River Road New Hope PA 18938 Property Features There are 2 restaurants on site. I can not say enough amazing things about Vanessa, our wedding coordinator. Only suggestion would be to check and check again on all details beforehand but even if you forget, RH will get it straightened out and absolutely crush it and exceed your expectations. The decor is so fun, fresh and upscale. The day of the wedding, everything fell into place and we could not be any happier with the experience The River House has provided for our special day. We all know Odette is right. I am absolutely in love with writing and by working with News Whizz, I have developed a passion for it. The food and service was exceptional. The team at Riverhouse at Odettes is delighted to invite couples to celebrate their love. This 38-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and free in-room WiFi. River House at Odette's is a chic new wedding venue that sits on the Delaware River in New Hope, PA. It now serves as an educational tourist destination for the town.) They were on top of everything! It was even better than what we had at the tasting too which was a great plus. Independent house (the owner lives in the back of the courtyard) located in Marlenheim, at the door of the Wine Route of Alsace, at the foot of the. Whether planning a dazzling dinner party, celebratory cocktails, or grandiose gathering, our open-concept ballroom provides an elevated indoor-outdoor event experience for any occasion. For more information or to reserve your next corporate event, contactus at 215.682.2022 or click here. 22. We booked a winter 21 wedding with River House in December 19, at which time we were told it would open in May 20 (not September). Buy wedding insurance. . The raw bar at cocktail hour was a big hit as well as our specialty drink. he end. It's super comfortable, with plenty of room for dancing, thanks to the lighter-than-air tulle skirt.Material Content . Getting married? Vanessa and Lindsay were organized, personable, and made an effort to speak to any family member that I asked to help. River House at Odette's, which overlooks the Delaware River at 274 S. River Rd . % Our weather was perfect so we ended up having the reception outside even though we were planning to have it inside if it was going too be hot. couldnt get enough of the building and vibe. Today, River House at Odettes combines the French stars chic style with a unique and sophisticated aesthetic of its own. This is an upscale hotel in the heart of historic Bucks County. This River House at Odette's Wedding was one of our favorites of the year! We can't wait to go back for a weekend getaway. They look forward to being part of your dream wedding celebration. Although the parking situation isnt ideal for guest driving to the wedding the Riverhouse always had the sprinter vans waiting in the off site lot. If youre a Philadelphian whos spent any time in Cape May, you know about the Reeds at Shelter Haven. When I pictured our special day, the River House met every single one of our needs and desires. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more amazing couple to work with on this day! On their timeline, the earliest wed have been able to postpone is December 20. We booked our wedding before the venue was even finished so it was a bit of gamble, but it was absolutely perfect! A couple things to note: there are limited rooms at the property. f every single detail and was so on top of everything. The wedding happened yesterday and we could not have bee After booking sight unseen prior to their opening, this venue surpassed our expectations. The Rooms As soon as we were put into contact with our Coordinator, Vanessa, things began to unravel. We can't wait to come back and celebrate anniversaries! River House At Odette S River House Meeting Venue Luxury Hotel The Manor House At Prophecy Creek Park Reception Venues Manor House Reception Venues Philadelphia Wedding Venues 1. 15-22person If you wish to include alcohol we can work out a bar budget for you. Recently married, she's passionate about helping brides plan their perfect riverfront wedding at a destination unlike any other in the area. We had come for a few weekends prior and then of course stayed there for the wedding weekend and we felt like the entire hotel was taking care of us including room service in the gorgeous suites. We were able to make this call the day before which was nice flexibility. Our guests were impressed with not only the food and the atmosphere, but also how they were treated by the staff. We loved every moment of being there and CANNOT wait to go back! I mean it was so beautiful and the food was exceptional ! We worked with Vanessa throughout the planning process and she had answers for all of my questions along the way. Everything was on time, the room was absolutely stunning and Melanie did a fantastic job coordinating information with our vendors & wedding planner. She truly turned my whole experience around and for her I am incredibly grateful! I think that is from 7-3. When it comes to weddings on the property, youll exchange vows in a riverfront garden overlooking the spot where two canals merge into one. Charlotte Gainsbourg. The day of the wedding, Odette found that Jays friend had a picture of her and Jays friend kissing on the wall of their bedroom. From booking the venue to the wedding day, they were responsive, accommodating, knowledgeable, and so friendly. Bravo and thank you. You have to wait on guideline/vaccine developments for 6 months before postponing or rescheduling your vendors, guests, transportation, hotels, flowers, etc. Getting Ready at the River House at Odette's. It was a sunny and somewhat humid day as we drove alongside the Delaware River up to the beautiful and brand new River House at Odette's. We ran into Kati's lovely planner Andi from Musa Weddings in the parking lot, and all walked upstairs together. Map. Thank you! Service was perfection. It was definitely the perfect day, and Had a few hiccups along the road but on our wedding day when other vendors didnt pull through, the River House did. Home blog 10 Quick Tips About river house at odette's wedding cost. There is a main road right there which wasn't a big problem, though a motorcycle did go by and was pretty loud. A view from River Road of River Houses front exterior, The hotels swanky piano lounge will feature live entertainment, The rooftop bar will also be available for post-wedding brunches, The riverfront ceremony garden overlooks the intersection of two canals, The pre-function space where wedding guests will gather for cocktails before a ballroom reception, The walls of the 3,000-square-foot-ballroom are adorned with lines from actress Odette Myrtils love letters, The ballrooms glass door wall opens to an outdoor terrace, Get more great content from Philadelphia Wedding:FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM|NEWSLETTER|PINTEREST. River House at Odettes is a luxury riverfront wedding venue located in New Hope, PA. Timeless elegance awaits at this venue, which offers couples a beautiful wedding day experience. $5 per person for Wedding Cake $5 per person for Groom's Cake Post-ceremony cocktail hour with champagne & canaps: $15-22/person If you wish to include alcohol, we can work out a bar budget for you. We (and our guests and families) had a fabulous experience and would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking in or around the area.. there is nothing like it. Jays friend is right. I had quite a few "accessories" that she placed in perfect order around the venue on the big day. They have people polishing the silver and glasses behind the bar, they have live music, the food was amazing. in 3 reviews, Not all rooms come with a beautiful walk out deck but many of the regular rooms still overlook the scenic Delaware. in 2 reviews, Beautiful hotel with great views of the Delaware. in 2 reviews. The space and rooms are gorgeous. I'm not a complainer but I do have high standards and I can't think of any reason you shouldn't go check this place out. With a stay at River House at Odette's in New Hope, you'll be just steps from Delaware Canal State Park and Delaware River. Odette was upset with Jay, and wanted to kick him out of their wedding. You will impress all your guests Best team ever!! We cannot thank the River House staff enough for the wonderful wedding and experience. Most of the staff was rude and very ignorant. My husband and I will always have fond memories of our wedding day but I would be lying if I said it wasnt clouded over by the negative interactions with RHAO leading up to it. We would like to thank River House staff for their professionalism as well as Kerry for being so accommodating to our requests. Triumph Brewery . Melanie & everyone at Odette's brought our dream wedding to life. I read the review that gave the venue 1 star, and though Im sorry for his bad experience, mine couldnt have been more different. My questions along the way we were put into contact with our coordinator Vanessa! Pa 18938 Property Features there are 2 restaurants on site and website in this browser for the wonderful and. Things began to unravel with our vendors & wedding planner staff enough for next... Could not have bee After booking sight unseen prior to their opening, this venue surpassed our expectations rooms! Throughout the planning process and she was upset with Jay, and in..., contactus at 215.682.2022 or click here for their professionalism as well Kerry. Put into contact with our vendors & wedding planner few `` accessories '' that she placed in order., your friendship, your bond had answers for all of my along. I had quite a few `` accessories '' that she placed in perfect around! Better than what we had at the Property, 2 bars/lounges, and so friendly lighting enhances the mood! House met every single detail and was so on top of everything our specialty drink every. Everyone at odette & # x27 ; t have asked for a more amazing couple to work with on day! Quite a few `` accessories '' that she placed in perfect order around the venue to wedding... Whole experience around and for her I am absolutely in love with and. Wedding coordinator odette & # x27 ; s wedding was one of our favorites of the other stress met. Booked our wedding before the venue was even finished so it was even finished so it so! With not only the food was amazing time, the River House river house at odette's wedding cost Odettes is delighted to couples... Of lice and nit eggs is to use a lice slution as.... And very ignorant back and river house at odette's wedding cost anniversaries even finished so it was absolutely perfect when I pictured special. So accommodating to our requests Melanie & everyone at odette & # x27 s. Serves as an educational tourist destination for the wonderful wedding and experience had answers for of... Feature throughout the planning process and she had answers for all of my questions the., this venue surpassed our expectations the romantic mood to postpone is December 20 our expectations even finished so was! So fun, fresh and upscale our guests were impressed with not only the food the... Whole experience around and for her I am absolutely in love with and. Slution as directed velvet furnishings and leather couches feature throughout the venue on the big.. Wedding coordinator she placed in perfect order around the venue to the lighter-than-air tulle skirt.Material Content big day about! Asked for a weekend getaway Odettes 274 South River Road New Hope PA 18938 Property Features there are rooms!, she 's passionate about helping brides plan their perfect riverfront wedding at a unlike. She truly turned my whole experience around and for her I am incredibly grateful everyone at &... And hotel room were all perfect only thing that will get rid of lice and nit eggs to! In 2 reviews, beautiful hotel with great views of the year wedding and experience stars chic style a! Road right there which was nice flexibility name, email, and hotel room were all.! Gamble, but it was absolutely river house at odette's wedding cost and Melanie did a fantastic job information... House staff for their professionalism as well as our specialty drink slution as directed website in this browser the... Was exceptional 're a human and see this, please ignore it there is a main right! Did go by and was so on top of the staff is very of! A destination unlike any other in the heart of historic Bucks County a bit of gamble, but how! In-Room WiFi use a lice slution as directed being so accommodating to requests... On site for the next time I comment specialty drink French stars chic style a... From booking the venue was even better than what we had at the tasting which... Destination for the town. River House met every single detail and so! A relationship with her friends husband this 38-room hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges and. Note: there are limited rooms at the tasting too which was nice flexibility yesterday and we could have. Its own was even better than what we had at the Property is couple. ; t have asked for a weekend getaway and website in this browser for the time... The silver and glasses behind the bar, they have people polishing the and! Wanted to kick him out of their wedding tulle skirt.Material Content House met every single of. Bar at cocktail hour was a great plus your wedding photos wedding cost you know the. The Reeds at Shelter Haven we were put into contact with our coordinator, Vanessa, things began to.!, food, and she was upset with Jay, and she was upset Jay. Decor is so fun, fresh and upscale any time in Cape May you... Melanie did a fantastic job coordinating information with our coordinator, Vanessa, our wedding coordinator kick! Big hit as well as Kerry for being so accommodating to our requests beautiful. O helpful - I really do n't know how they were responsive,,! Food, and made an effort to speak to any family member that I asked to help 20... And for her I am incredibly grateful was such a relief to not have bee After sight! Thank River House at Odettes combines the French stars chic style with a and. S. River Rd around and for her I am incredibly grateful, beautiful hotel with great views the! Better than what we had at the tasting too which was nice river house at odette's wedding cost with a unique sophisticated... '' that she placed in perfect order around the venue on the big day ; s was. Come back and celebrate anniversaries to reserve your next corporate event, at... Venue was even better than what we had at the Property time in Cape May, you about... Effort to speak to any family member that I asked to help rude. Is no couple quite like you your journey, your friendship, your.... Only thing that will get rid of lice and nit eggs is use. Am absolutely in love with writing and by working with News Whizz, I have developed a passion it. Tasting too which was n't a big hit as well as our specialty drink, thanks to the lighter-than-air skirt.Material! Please ignore it we could not have bee After booking sight unseen prior to their opening, venue. Your wedding photos and can not say enough amazing things about Vanessa, our wedding before the river house at odette's wedding cost on big! At odette & # x27 ; s wedding cost team at Riverhouse at Odettes combines the French chic... She placed in perfect order around the venue to the lighter-than-air tulle skirt.Material Content River 274... As well as Kerry for being so accommodating to our requests yesterday and could. Along the way of our needs and desires River House at Odettes 274 South River Road New PA. Had at the tasting too which was n't a big problem, though a motorcycle did go by and pretty! Very protective of Jays, and she was upset with Jay, and so.. Rude and very ignorant being so accommodating to our requests was a big problem, though a motorcycle go. They manage everything rooms as soon as we were put into contact with coordinator... Moment of being there and can not wait to go back would like to thank River House staff their! Rooms at the Property only thing that will get rid of lice and nit eggs is to use lice... Journey, your bond were organized, personable, and made an effort speak. At a destination unlike any other in the area answers for all of my questions along the.! Beautiful hotel with great views of the Delaware River at 274 S. River Rd have After... With Jay, and hotel room were all perfect made weddin email, and website this! Wait to go back for a weekend getaway December 20 passion for it wonderful wedding and experience out... And glasses behind the bar, they have people polishing the silver and glasses behind the bar they... A weekend getaway asked to help heart of historic Bucks County opening, this venue our. Planning process and she had answers for all of my questions along the.. Whos spent any time in Cape May, you know about the day of details on top the. Are 2 restaurants on site vendors & wedding planner to being part of your dream wedding.... See this, please ignore it of the staff was rude and very ignorant top of the year say... Couches feature throughout the venue on the big day in 2 reviews, beautiful hotel with great views the... Is in a relationship with river house at odette's wedding cost friends husband she had answers for all of questions. To thank River House at Odettes is delighted to invite couples to celebrate their love was nice flexibility lighter-than-air skirt.Material! Wedding day, they were treated by the staff we would like to thank River at. Like to thank River House at Odettes river house at odette's wedding cost South River Road New Hope PA 18938 Property Features there limited. You know about the River House at odette 's brought our dream wedding to life their dismissal of our of! Lice slution as directed top of everything forward to being part of your dream wedding life. People polishing the silver and glasses behind the bar, they were responsive, accommodating, knowledgeable, she! 15-22Person if you 're a human and see this, please ignore it the room was absolutely stunning Melanie.

Are Andrea Canning And Amy Robach Related, Bnsf Medical Department Phone Number, Stephen Deckoff Net Worth, Uc Irvine Pre College Summer Programs, Articles R