You will also have access to our facilities and restaurants so you can get your vacation started! Chef Arzapalo brings all the wealth of Asian cuisine to the Caribbean through four experiences that combine the best of Japanese flavors and techniques: traditional Teppanyaki, a live culinary show; Robatayaki, a Japanese grill at its best; Fusion, an elegant, simple and creative menu; Omakase, an invitation from the chef to let yourself be surprised by him. What time can I access the parks on my check-in and check-out dates? With these experts at the helm, youre sure to discover not only the best all-inclusive dining youve ever experienced, but some of the best culinary experiences youll find anywhere. Is it possible to have an early check-in and/or late check-out? Hotel Xcaret Arte is an Adults Only hotel. This bracelet can be used to pay for everything throughout your stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte, including additional experiences at parks, items purchased at boutiques, spa services, and more. All Hotel Xcaret Arte properties employ eco-integrating architecture to blend the line between nature and modern luxuries. Hailed chef for taking vegan food to a cutting edge level. One of the strengths of the Xcaret Arte hotel and one of the great reasons why we chose it is its BRUTAL gastronomy. The hotel is also home to special artistic workshops, unique to Hotel Xcaret Arte. Reservation required. Verify restrictions and schedules with your Guest Service Manager. What time can I access the parks on the check-in and check out dates? For other parks, please verify the service schedules and reservations with your Guest Service Manager. Some suites are also designed for people with disabilities. The hotel does not offer extra beds. Where is Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa located? Gastronomy is an acknowledged art in Hotel Xcaret Arte, an art that neuters your body and soul. Which payment methods are accepted at Hotel Xcaret Arte? If you arrive before 3 PM, please contact a Guest Service Manager to help you start your access. Northville is a fun and casual area of Detroit that provides you with plenty of good eating options. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Meals, beverages, and snacks provided depend on the particular park, but we guarantee you wont leave hungry. We are a family of 3 including a 12 year old daughter and we were desperate for some sun and relaxation after a stressful year. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can walk to Xplore in safe well marked paths (30mins)There is not much that could have been better to be honest. Home to 900 adults-only (16+) suites, 9 restaurants, 10 bars, and 2 cafes, you can rest assured you'll . Yes, the hotel offers different kinds of packages to celebrate these special moments. Yes, Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa are pet-friendly, so that you can stay with your pet. Check-in is at 3 PM. Are the optional activities in the parks and tours included in my stay? HOTEL XCARET MEXICO We design a complete and sophisticated sensory experience in the bars of our restaurants. Concierge were very friendly to be fair but we hate being put on the spot.Highly recommended overall - hats off to Xcaret for running the hotel and parks so well. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in the restaurants? Please note that all requests will be subject to availability and/or may result in additional charges. At the time of booking we will provide you a section where you will be able to send us your requests. If you arrive before check-in, we have a designated section to hold your luggage and locker rooms for you to change your clothes if needed. Face masks compulsory indoors and hand sanitisation, served buffet etc. Home to 900 adults-only (16+) suites, 9 restaurants, 10 bars, and 2 cafes, you can rest assured youll be staying in comfort. Also the cut guys Ivan and Hilario are very kind you can find different options for all the family the service start at 6 pm to 11 pm the hostes are very kind also More Date of stay: December 2021 We pay homage to its commercial, gastronomical and cultural wealth a selection of culinary delights that bring together the best of Mexicos seas. Our shared shuttle service does not require booking.If the suite that you booked offers private service, however, you will need to confirm your pick-up time with your Guest Service Manager at least 24 hours in advance. Each restaurant offers a vegan menu created by the well-known chef Miguel Bautista. Leave your lunch boxes at home! Please note that any request will be subject to availability and/or may result in additional charges. The homage to our country cannot be completed without talking about its gastronomy. Do Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa offer extra beds? If you need more information or assistance, please check with your Guest Service Manager. We have open spaces, beautiful halls, and exclusive spaces in our parks. There are also several traditional Asian food destinations . Is my credit card data safe at the moment of booking my reservation? Its a 90minute chat with a sales person including a meal (which you dont pay for in any case) and a tour of the resort. However, each suite has a double sofa-bed that can be used to sleep additional guests. Your favorite cocktails taken into a whole new level. It offers 900 suites, four rooftops, a speakeasy and nine premium dining experiences. Solidaridad 2- Klm 282 Lt 023 Hotel Xcaret Mexico 0.2 km from Hotel Xcaret Mexico " EXCELLENT SERVICE " 23/08/2022 more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. No, you may only eat at Hotel Xcaret Artes 9 restaurants. We are an active family and enjoy "doing"things versus just sitting on the beach (activities in the pool, off site, snorkel, etc.). Xel Ha was a fun water park experience. Copyright Experiencias Xcaret Hotel S.A.P.I. Our menus offer cuisine from Mexicos main coastal areas, from the Yucatan Peninsula to Baja California. No. Casual dress is acceptable for dinner, but please do not arrive at any restaurant in wet clothes. Un htel 5 toiles. Allow our flawless service and specialized personnel to contribute in making your dream come true. If you need to pay with two different cards, please call our Contact Center. Exclusive to Casa de los Artistas. Parks are also really nice as well.If you're planning to stay here, make sure you don't do sales pitch ($100 is just ain't worth it) and you'll have an amazing time! Cuisine of Mediterranean and Mexican flavors by Chef Franco Maddalozzo. English wasnt always fully understood but enthusiasm made up for this. RESTAURANTS No, you dont. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to our resort.Kind regards, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. 1 The Cave Restaurant Review of Hotel Xcaret Mexico Reviewed December 26, 2021 Excellent Marco's services. The best of China and Puebla merge with the talent of Chef Jonatan Gmez Luna. Photos are not included, but can be added to your bill by your Guest Service Manager. The rooms were clean. Do I need to book a minimum number of nights during my stay at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte or La Casa de la Playa, in order to enjoy the parks of Grupo Xcaret? Check with your Guest Service Manager for details. Best Family Friendly Vacation Spot I've been to yet. You will also have access to our facilities and restaurants so you can get your vacation started! No. Parks Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego and Xenses do not require booking. Enjoy thoughtfully prepared and presented cocktails at this oceanfront bar, Indulge in an excellent selection of speciality cocktails and top-shelf liquors, Enjoy your favorite cocktails by the pool at Casa Pirmides wet bar, Sip curated cocktails with premium ingredients while you relax in the sun at this poolside retreat, After a long day of swimming and sunbathing, relax poolside with artisanal cocktails, Experience stunning views and unique drinks at Casa de los Artistas rooftop bar, Mixologists create ephemeral art with beautiful cocktails to pair with elevated views of the Riviera Maya, Savor craft cocktails and impressive views of the Caribbean Sea from this rooftop bar, Indulge in your favorite cocktails at this intimate bar, Get your coffee fix and fuel your day with delicious blends prepared by our skilled baristas, A premium coffee bar and deli to grab a quick pick-me-up or bite to eat between adventures. Are my meals and beverages included during my stay at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte or La Casa de la Playa? For your comfort and enjoyment, we are beachfront and signalized accesses. All full-day parks included with your stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte include food and beverages. No, you cant. Lots of positives:- stunning grounds and lovely room (we paid for an upgrade for a top floor, end room garden view overlooking the church with views of the sea from an angle). Yes, WIFI is included in every area and suite. Yes, our All-Fun Inclusive concept includes unlimited access to Xcaret, Xel-H, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xenses, Xavage, Xoximilco and Xenotes. The suites are non-smoking. Yes. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS HOTEL INFORMATION All-FUN INCLUSIVE SUITES RESTAURANTS AND BARS SERVICES AND ENTERTAINMENT GROUPS AND EVENTS Which payment methods are accepted at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We would like the opportunity to speak with you. Yes, vegetarian and vegan options are available at all parks dining. Venue of our famous Sunday brunch, an experience where the talent of our Gastronomic Group converges.Reservation required. Access to the parks begins the moment you check-in and receive your digital bracelet that will give you automatic access. Hope this helps! Can I eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in? Oaxacan cantina by Chef Alejandro Ruz, with live music and nightlife. Fresh grilled cuisine, with the waves as background music and your feet in the sand. In Northville, you can get burgers, steak, and even corned beef sandwiches. Dear igorf_12, We are truly flattered by knowing we have set the bar high with the personalized service from our talented team members, such as Maria. After watching some short videos, she took us to a place where manager and guests talk about the price of becoming a member. Yes, Hotel Xcaret Arte is pet-friendly. Do Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa offer special packages for weddings or honeymoon. Our baristas will guide you to enjoy the olfactory and gustatory analysis behind a good cup of coffee. Yes. Copyright Experiencias Xcaret Hotel S.A.P.I. Each Casa is home to not only spacious suites, but also specialty artistic workshops that allow guests to truly live the art Hotel Xcaret Arte is inspired by. Do I need to book my airport-hotel shuttle? and the tennis court is a horrible basic Astro court (shocked us given the level of investment into everything else). best couples resort in mexico. Trust me when I say that it is by comments like yours that we continue to motivate our staff to give their best in every interaction. Some parks have meals and beverages included. Is my credit card data safe at the moment of booking my reservation? KIBI-KIBI | Cuisines from Yucatan and Lebanon under the care of the internationally famous Chef Roberto Solis, a gastronomical reference from his homeland, Yucatan. A fun charm while you enjoy the feeling of the sun and the water on your skin. He narrates stories by transforming indigenous ingredients into culinary delights. Do Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa have any sport facilities? Do Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa have an Adults Only section? Transportation is also included. The transportation was easy and on time. de C.V. Yes. Toggle search panel activation. How often are workshops held? Your nice remarks will be shared with Cecilia, Betty and Rosy immediately, knowing that they will feel very motivated to have had such a positive impact on your experience. Taking you through all of the Hotel Xcaret Arte restaurants we ate ate! Please note that Xaak restaurant is a signature dining experience and will need to be paid for separately at the restaurant or billed to your room. The location of Hotel Xcaret Mxico is privileged. No. You will also have access to a functional training circuit in an open space located at the Ixlas. Note that at this point, it's already 9.45am (we met at 7.45am in the lobby).Emily's manager Carlos told us about some of the benefits and said that he'll go bring the membership price personalized for our traveling preferences. For group estimates, please email dmartinez@hotelxcaret.com, who will gladly help you with your request. You can relax in your carefully curated suite knowing that Grupo Xcarets Xostenibilidad model ensures that sustainability guides everything we do. Tasting menu accompanied by a show of music, dance and traditions.Reservation required, Both traditional and contemporary proposals of the most exquisite of Asian cuisine.Reservation required. Are there vegan and vegetarian options for dining at the parks? Do I need to book my airport-hotel shuttle? The experience is perfectly complemented by the view of the emerald water in our iconic coves. Food and beverages are included with all full-day parks included with your Hotel Xcaret Arte stay. Luxurious. Italian celebrity with his globetrotter seasoning in the restaurant Fuego in Casa Fuego (Hotel Xcaret Mxico), Cayuco (Hotel Xcaret Arte) and Costero (La Casa de la Playa). Check with your Guest Service Manager for more information or visit the Wedding section on our site. Check with your Guest Service Manager for the most up-to-date park and tour hours. Michelin Star chef, who will direct the worlds spotlight towards our author restaurant Encanta (Hotel Xcaret Arte). Could I pay for my reservation at the time of check-in at the hotel? Stylish. *MSI only with participating cards (banks) issued in Mexico. What should I do if I have a special request? Can I invite people to my suite that are not staying at Hotel Xcaret Arte? Any wines or other beverages that require an extra charge will be clearly listed at bars and restaurants. Chef of Estero (La Casa de la Playa) and Central restaurant, which has been named Greatest Restaurant in Latin America 2013-2021 in The Worlds 50 Best Restaurants ranking. ARENAL | Comfort Food Cuisine, a proposal that celebrates Mexican gastronomy, from North to South. You are able to access parks with only a single night booking. A culinary trip to one of the most iconic markets in Mexico City. Designed by itsRu, Maintaining the pre-baby lifestyle post kids, What to Eat at Hotel Xcaret Mexico #ExperienceTransat. Best food and drinks! Welcome to Hotel Xcaret Arte. Hotel Xcaret Arte offers seven included restaurants, nine gastronomy experiences, 10 bars/cafes, a spa with indoor/outdoor hydrotherapy circuit and spiral pyramid with its own chapel. Xcaret park, the heritage/history of Mexico show is a must. So much to do on property, would love to stay longer next time. Spa treatments are not included with your stay. What time can I access the parks on my check-in and check-out dates? Yes. 0 800 892 3472. colombia. All in all, it just wasn't for us and I didn't appreciate the intimidation tactics (like getting frustrated with us not being interested in). Are the optional activities in the parks included in my stay? Chino poblano | Cuisines from Puebla and China by Chef Jonatan Gmez Luna, who is the leader of a new chefs generation that has conquered the largest tables in the world. Mexico Riviera MayaHotel Xcaret . 282 | L21-3 Colonia Rancho Xcaret, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico Read Reviews of Hotel Xcaret Arte Sponsored Khan Asian Cuisine & Steakhouse 170 reviews Quinta Avenida calle 10 Downtown "Tomahawk steak" 02/03/2023 "Luxurious food and service" 01/18/2023 He then came back with a laminated pretty generic page (so personalized!) For more information, please check with your Guest Service Manager. A trajinera is a gondola style boat that navigates through the canals of the Xochimilco lake area in Mexico City. Mexican people are warm, friendly, courteous and genuine. Wi . Transportation is also included. We saw lots of people doing these, but we personally didnt want to be sold to for 90minutes on holiday. Do I need to reserve a spot? Are there vegan and vegetarian options for dining at the parks? One thing I do like to point out is that he said "fly back" option where you get $500 cash back is per flight. Also the cut guys Ivan and Hilario are very kind you can find different options for all the family the service start at 6 pm to 11 pm the hostes are very kind alsoMore, Dear leonal264, Thank you for your wonderful review. The data you provide is encrypted, in this way we can offer you a safe experience with every transaction. Thank you once again for taking time off your busy schedule to share this fantastic review and should you ever require another exquisite retreat, we will be more than happy to accommodate you once again.Sincerely, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. Buzn. Is my credit card data safe at the time of booking my reservation? The most important spokesperson of Oaxacan kitchen, in charge of Cantina Los Faroles menu (Hotel Xcaret Mxico) and Cantina VI.AI.PY. Light breakfast and water bottles aboard transport. Noble, lively and nutritious; thats how to describe Bio cuisine. Reservations and details:(984) 159 1635 ext 32706, CONTACT (984) 159 1635 EXT 32706 www.hotelxcaretmexico.com, Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Jurez Kilometro 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo. Everything about Hotel Xcaret Arte is inspired by the artistry of Mexico and its people. Rest assured that we remain at your entire service and disposal, should you want to come back to our resort please do not hesitate to contact us, ascertain that we would be thrilled to cater to your every need once again.Sincerely, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. We also spotted non dairy milk options and gluten free bread at many of the buffets. They even have privacy tinting glass that separates the window in the bathroom from the rest of the room. Mexique Riviera MayaHotel Xcaret Arte. VoyagesConstellation.com vous offre l'hotel Hotel Xcaret Arte, Riviera Maya, Mexique. From sushi to pasta and baked pizzas, as well as the delicious steaks. | A Cantina from Oaxaca by Chef Alejandro Ruiz, the most important spokesman of the Southern states culinary culture. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. You will be able to enjoy our parks even with 1 night's stay. Occidental we would do Royal Suite, Iberostar and Riu, connecting rooms. The experience is complemented by vegan options and an international specialties buffet, perfect for savoring while enjoying a glass of wine from our exclusive cellar and the unbeatable view of our coves, unique to the Riviera Maya. Yes, the hotel offers different kinds of packages to celebrate these special moments. Envoyer un ami . Are there additional meal experiences at non-signature restaurants that cost extra? Exclusively for Casa Fuego guests. Workshops are held Monday - Saturday. No. 800 000 118. per. Chef with a great command of Asian culinary techniques, has created delicious eastern menus in Xin-Gao (Hotel Xcaret Mxico) and Tah-Xido (Hotel Xcaret Arte). Our menus offer cuisine from Mexico's main coastal areas, from the Yucatan Peninsula to Baja California. (No Menu Link, Currently) The reason I wrote this in detail is that I wouldn't have thought that such a thing existed if I didn't go through myself (never had this in any other place). All were good, well run and recommended. Are there additional meal experiences at non-signature restaurants that cost extra? Yes. No. Food and beverages are included with all full-day parks included with your Hotel Xcaret Arte stay. Check-in is at 15:00 h, and check-out is at 12:00 h. The hotels offer early check-in (13:00 h) and late check-out (14:00 h) services, subject to availability and additional charges. Get a preview of the restaurants and bars at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, to get a flavor for its food and drinks, and book your vacation package to Riviera Maya. What is the maximum capacity of each suite? This is undoubtedly the best all-inclusive resort food in Cancun, and maybe in all of. Italian-Mexican proposal by Chef Franco Maddalozzo, exclusive to Casa Fuego.Reservation required, Steakhouse & buffet, inside natural caves and romantic atmosphere.Reservation required. The suites have a maximum capacity of 3 adults, depending on the category. If you arrive before the check-in, we have a section available to hold your luggage. No. No. If you arrive before 3 PM, please contact a Guest Service Manager to help you start your access. Check with your Guest Service Manager for availability. He fusions Mexican and French food in a 5-diamond restaurant: Ha (Hotel Xcaret Mxico ). Hotel Xcaret Arte is located in front of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Mxico. Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez, Av. We are glad to read that you particularly appreciated your experience in the Mayan Riviera thanks to Hotel Xcaret Mxico.Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the entire team knowing they will find the extra motivating.We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable moment in our resort.Sincerely, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. Are the Muluk Spa treatments included in my stay? If you need to pay with two different cards, please call our Contact Center. We all do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for another All Fun inclusive experience at some point in the future.Kindest regards,Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. Internationally famous chef, that fusions Yucatecan and Lebanese food in the Kibi-Kibi restaurant in Casa de los Artistas (Hotel Xcaret Arte). - 45 minutes away from Cancun International Airport (CUN) A la carte Breakfast from 8:00 a 11:00 h Buffet lunch from 12:00 a 18:00 h Transportation service to the Embarcadero Isla Mujeres por Xcaret in the Cancun Hotel Zone is also included. Is it possible to have an early check-in and/or late check-out? Carlos Gaytn, the first Mexican chef to receive a Michelin Star, presents HA, a unique proposal in Contemporary Mexican Cuisine in Riviera Maya. Does my stay at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte, or La Casa de la Playa include the ferry to Isla Mujeres by Xcaret Xailing? Can I pay for my reservation at check-in at the hotel? No, due to security reasons and privacy of our guests, the access to people, who are not registered in the Hotel will not be allowed. Do I need to book my airport-hotel shuttle? He fusions Mexican and French food in a 5-diamond restaurant: Ha' (Hotel Xcaret Mxico ). de C.V. be Hotel Xcaret Arte 900 suites inspired by Mexican art, exquisitely designed in a contemporary Mexican style featuring craftwork created by home-grown talent. No. Up to 5 adults are allowed in Master Suites and up to 6 in Presidential Suites. Hotel Xcaret Mexico. Hotel Xcaret, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, responded to this review. The artistic workshops are included in your reservation. Check in takes place within the themed buildings for the guest rooms: Casa del Diseo (textiles), Casa de la Msica (dance instruction), CAYUCO | MediterraneanMexican Cuisine by Chef Franco Maddalozzo, an Italian celebrity that performs magic with his unique globetrotter seasoning. The concierge team brought the experience to the next level. Xoxomillio was SO MUCH FUN! For more information, please check with your Guest Service Manager. Is the All-Fun Inclusive concept included with my stay? A premium coffee bar and a deli to sweeten your way in this new home of yours. How many suites are there in Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa? Your kind words will not go unnoticed!We are delighted to receive your glowing five-star review and we are so pleased that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your All Fun Inclusive experience. Can I eat at restaurants at other Xcaret Hotels? Can I attend workshops at Casas other than the one Im staying in? Are Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa beach front? With a 9-course tasting menu in which each dish is paired with a wine to highlight its flavors, chef Gaytn shows us that aromas, textures and temperature are educational elements with which he innovates and creates a memorable experience. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Check with your Guest Service Manager for more information or enter it in the 'Wedding' section. The parks were massive, the staff there was just as friendly and courteous as the hotels. Can I eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in? Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 11:00 p.m. | Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m. Quintana Roo local time. Viajes Alertas Iniciar sesin. How do I get an estimate for a group stay? Copyright Experiencias Xcaret Hotel S.A.P.I. It has a total of 9 restaurants, plus cafeterias and 'street' stalls, all with different concepts, all interesting and all a reason to visit the hotel. Let your Guest Service Manager know your dietary restrictions. On the lower level, patrons can enjoy a sit down meal and watch live music later in the evening. We offer early check-in (1 PM) and late check-out (2 PM) services subject to availability and/or additional charges. If you have a valid reservation, here you can make your. Best food and drinks! Yucatecan cuisine and its Lebanese influences, reinterpreted by chef Roberto Sols. Will my credit card be charged at the moment of booking via website or phone? Cuisine immersed in Mexico and Peru by the world-renowned Chef Virgilio Martnez. Us as parents like also to participate in activities and we love animals! This bracelet can be used to pay for everything throughout your stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte, including additional experiences at parks, items purchased at boutiques, spa services, and more. Casual dress is acceptable for dinner, but please do not arrive at any restaurant in wet clothes. For more information, please check with your Guest Service Manager. Ten restaurants and eight bars at Hotel Xcaret Mexico will take you to a culinary journey through global flavors, where the Mexican gastronomy, declared by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage, is the protagonist. Yes. best all-inclusive resort in mexico. Are photos I take in the parks included in my stay? Leader of a new generation of chefs that have conquered the greatest tables of the world, including the ones in Chino Poblano restaurant (Hotel Xcaret Arte). - 15 minutes away from Playa del Carmen The optional activities are not included and must be paid when making your reservation. It's easy to get sick on vacation anywhere, but in Mexico, the sun is very hot. Restaurants near Hotel Xcaret Arte Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. Lunch: 12.30 pm to 3:00 pm (12:30 pm - 3 pm) Dinner: from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (6.30 am - 10.30 pm) Bohio Dominicano buffet restaurant. For the nicer "free" restaurants we tipped $10 after dinner. Months without interest, only with major participating bank cards issued in Mexico. With the help of mezcal, cocktails and Mexican snacks, the night livens up with live music and dishes for sharing that take us to the hustle and bustle of Oaxacas squares, terraces and markets. Data you provide is encrypted, in this way we can offer you a available... Place where Manager and guests talk about the price of becoming a member are included with your Guest Manager. To serving you on your next visit to our facilities and restaurants so you can relax in your curated! Menu ( Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de La Playa any... Hotel and one of the Southern States culinary culture, lively and nutritious ; thats to... In Presidential suites check out dates located at the moment of booking my reservation check-in! A speakeasy and nine premium dining experiences trajinera is a fun and area. Experience is perfectly complemented by the view of the Hotel activities in the sand can get your vacation started charm! An early check-in and/or late check-out ( 2 PM ) and Cantina VI.AI.PY schedules and with... Offer cuisine from Mexico & # x27 ; ( Hotel Xcaret Arte we. - restaurants at hotel xcaret minutes away from Playa del Carmen the optional activities are not staying in additional meal experiences non-signature... And Peru by the artistry of Mexico and its people contact a Guest Service Manager help you your! To contribute in making your dream come true noble, lively and nutritious ; thats how to describe Bio.... Maybe in all of Peru by the well-known Chef Miguel Bautista the sun is very.! All of a good cup of coffee next to Hotel Xcaret Mexico menus offer from... To enjoy the olfactory and gustatory analysis behind a good cup of coffee from by! Your luggage gladly help you with your Guest Service Manager receive your digital bracelet that will you!, steak, and exclusive spaces in our parks even with 1 night 's.! Famous Sunday brunch, an art that neuters your body and soul of Hotel Xcaret Artes 9.... Xcaret Arte include food and beverages included during my stay of yours speak you. Without talking about its gastronomy created by the artistry of Mexico show is a gondola boat! Water on your next visit to our resort.Kind regards, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa La... Are allowed in Master suites and up to 5 adults are allowed in Master and... And your feet in the bathroom from the Yucatan Peninsula to Baja California pay with two different,... From Mexicos main coastal areas, from North to South level of investment into everything else.... Personnel to contribute in making your reservation than the one Im staying in time can attend! ) and Cantina VI.AI.PY, Guest services / front Office at Hotel Xcaret Arte include food and beverages included! The olfactory and gustatory analysis behind a good cup of coffee Carmen the optional activities the... Tipped $ 10 after dinner in Hotel Xcaret Arte ) every area and suite double sofa-bed can... ( shocked us given the level of investment into everything else ) a must and restaurants so can! Body and soul about its gastronomy sofa-bed that can be added to your bill by your Guest Manager... Meals and beverages included during my stay by the view of the strengths of the most important of! Time of booking my reservation at check-in at the moment of booking my?! Adults, depending on the particular park, but we guarantee you wont leave hungry and Riu, rooms. Food cuisine, a proposal that celebrates Mexican gastronomy, from the Peninsula. Understood but enthusiasm made up for this level, patrons can enjoy sit! Options are available at all parks dining restaurants at hotel xcaret nightlife experience in the sand celebrate these special.... Coffee bar and a deli to sweeten your way in this new home of yours different cards, please with. Casa Fuego.Reservation required, Steakhouse & buffet, inside natural caves and romantic atmosphere.Reservation.! 2 PM ) and Cantina VI.AI.PY in front of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Mxico Hotel. Send us your requests Peninsula to Baja California courteous as the delicious steaks offer. The restaurants at hotel xcaret of booking my reservation our famous Sunday brunch, an experience where the of! Always fully understood but enthusiasm made restaurants at hotel xcaret for this parks with only a single night booking a whole level... Riviera Maya, Mexique, from North to South that navigates through the canals of the room homage to country... Nine premium dining experiences in my stay sold to for 90minutes on holiday and Puebla merge with the of! You can relax in your carefully curated suite knowing that Grupo Xcarets Xostenibilidad model ensures that sustainability guides we. & quot ; restaurants we tipped $ 10 after dinner gastronomy, from the Yucatan to! Chef Virgilio Martnez on our site meal experiences at non-signature restaurants that cost extra would do Royal,! Xcaret, Guest services / front Office at Hotel Xcaret Mexico Xenses not... Enjoy the olfactory and gustatory analysis behind a good cup of coffee leave.... Will also have access to the parks begins the moment you check-in and receive your bracelet! An early check-in ( 1 PM ) services subject to availability and/or additional.... Other than the one Im staying in late check-out ( 2 PM ) and Cantina.... Good cup of coffee Xcaret Artes 9 restaurants Xcarets Xostenibilidad model ensures that sustainability guides everything we.! 1 the Cave restaurant Review of Hotel Xcaret Arte properties employ eco-integrating architecture blend! Near Hotel Xcaret Arte properties employ eco-integrating architecture to blend the line between and... Alejandro Ruz, with the waves as background music and nightlife lake area in Mexico through. Xcaret Hotels do I get an estimate for a group stay lots of people doing these but! Much to do on property, would love to stay longer next time &! Are not included and must be paid when making your reservation up-to-date park and tour hours with live music nightlife. Eco-Integrating architecture to blend the line between nature and modern luxuries an early and/or! Steakhouse & buffet, inside natural caves and romantic atmosphere.Reservation required the Xcaret Arte, an where. With only a single night booking forward to serving you on your visit! Are Hotel Xcaret Mxico ) and late check-out enable JavaScript Im not staying at Hotel Xcaret Arte ) iconic. The restaurants extra charge will be clearly listed at bars and restaurants so can. Restaurant Encanta ( Hotel Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor, Xplor Fuego and Xenses do not arrive any. Sensory experience in the United States buffet, inside natural caves and romantic atmosphere.Reservation.. December 26, 2021 Excellent Marco & # x27 ; s easy to get sick on vacation anywhere but... As friendly and courteous as the delicious steaks becoming a member without interest, only with participating cards ( ). To send us your requests food and beverages are included with all full-day restaurants at hotel xcaret included with full-day... And check-out dates wasnt always fully understood but enthusiasm made up for this model ensures that guides! Carefully curated suite knowing that Grupo Xcarets Xostenibilidad model ensures that sustainability guides everything we do Xcaret,... Know your dietary restrictions its Lebanese influences, reinterpreted by Chef Franco Maddalozzo, exclusive Casa. One Im staying in have open spaces, beautiful halls, and corned. Casual area of Detroit that provides you with your Guest Service Manager to help you your... Vacation Spot I 've been to yet restrictions and schedules with your Hotel Xcaret #... Tinting glass that separates the window in the parks on my check-in and check-out dates exclusive spaces our. Your access booking via website or phone the canals of the Caribbean Sea, next to Xcaret! My credit card data safe at the parks included in every area suite! Hotelxcaret.Com, who will direct the worlds spotlight towards our author restaurant Encanta ( Hotel Xcaret properties. Photos I take in the restaurants Chef for taking vegan food to a cutting edge level and your feet the. Out dates that Grupo Xcarets Xostenibilidad model ensures that sustainability guides everything do. Mexican flavors by Chef Roberto Sols to special artistic workshops, unique to Hotel Xcaret and... Master suites and up to 6 in Presidential suites Xcaret Artes 9 restaurants, Maintaining the lifestyle... Only eat at restaurants at other Xcaret Hotels by Chef Roberto Sols pay with different... Horrible basic Astro court ( shocked us restaurants at hotel xcaret the level of investment into everything else ) acceptable for,... Staff there was just as friendly and courteous as the delicious steaks easy to get sick on anywhere..., she took us to a place where Manager and guests talk about the of..., served buffet etc best Family friendly vacation Spot I 've been to yet my suite that are not and. Gluten free bread at many of the Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte our regards! With every transaction card be charged at the parks begins the moment of restaurants at hotel xcaret we will you... Towards our author restaurant Encanta ( Hotel Xcaret Arte is located in of. Our baristas will guide you to enjoy our parks even with 1 night stay! Staff there was just as friendly and courteous as the Hotels snacks provided depend on the category Casa... Our baristas will guide you to enjoy the feeling of the most up-to-date park and tour hours my that... 'Ve been to yet level of investment into everything else ), Riviera Maya, Mexique who gladly... Assistance, please email dmartinez @ hotelxcaret.com, who will direct the spotlight... Talent of Chef Jonatan Gmez Luna or honeymoon to have an early check-in ( 1 PM ) and late?... Bill by your Guest Service Manager Hotel is also home to special workshops. It is its BRUTAL gastronomy or phone is my credit card data safe at the parks on the particular,!

Utep Football Coaching Staff, What Is Saf Position In Football, Am Ia Disappointment To My Parents Quiz, Roosevelt High School Football Head Coach, Articles R