Graveside Services will be Thursday, May 6, 2021, at 11:00 am. He was preceded in death by his parents, Henry and Nellie Harris. Georgia Phyllis Whitlock Shank Georgia Phyllis Whitlock Shank, 82, died on Saturday, February 25, 2023, at her home in Check. Matthew Scott Jones, age 36, of Bealeton, Virginia passed away on Wednesday, July 6, 2022. Matt was 36 years of age, born October 17, 1985, in Fredericksburg, Virginia to and survived by his parents, Janet L. Jones and Terry "Randy" L. Jones. In lieu of flowers the family suggests memorial contributions to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memorials Processing, 501 St. Jude Pl., Memphis, TN 38105-9959. Would you like to notify someone you've mentioned them? Privacy Policy and Here is Matthew Jones's obituary. You and your family are in my, I am so sorry for your loss. Brenda is survived by two sons, Brian Huff (Pamela) and Jamie Huff (Ashley) Read More, Leslie Cline "Les" Pugh Leslie Cline Pugh (affectionately known as Les) of Floyd, went to his eternal rest with God on December 5, 2022. Obituary Matt Jones, age 73, of the Possum Trot Community, finished his course here on Earth on Saturday, March 7th, 2020 at his home. Can't shake the regrets that we hadn't patched things up and let so much time pass., Been thinking about you a lot Matt. He was preceded in death by his loving wife Mary Boyd Jones and infant son, his siblings, Fred, Lester, and Lewis Jones, Martha Riley, Mary Mumpower, and Anne Hashbarger. He also enjoyed his arborist tree work as the striker.. You and your family are in my prayers for comfort, I am so sorry for your loss. Caleb Matthew Jones, age 26, of Chesterfield, Virginia, went to be with our Lord and Savior on January 1, 2023. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. When was the last time you spent time with Matthew? Find your friends on Facebook. (Harman) Jarrell On December 13, 2022, Edna O. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity. Floyd, VA Maberry Funeral Home Add Photos Add a Memory Mark Anthony Shortt Mark Anthony Shortt Mark Anthony Shortt, of Dover, Del., passed away on Thursday, January 12, 2023. He is survived by his son and daughter-in-law, Robert and Linda Hatcher; granddaughters, Karen West (Kevin) and Vicky Diamond (Clinton); and great-grandchildren, Sarah Siegfried (Andrew) Read More, Betty O. Lineberry Betty O. Lineberry, of Floyd, passed away on Monday, November 7, 2022. He is survived by his daughter, Denise Stilwell (Dennis) Read More, Preston Eugene Hatcher Preston Eugene Hatcher, 95, of Floyd, passed away on Sunday, November 6, 2022. There is no photo or video of Matthew Jones.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. You and your family are in my prayers for comfort, I am so sorry for your loss. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He was the son of Reeves and Almeda Morrell Jones. Cooke-Overton Funeral Home, Inc. Connect with your classmates to honor alumni and teachers. OBITUARY Matthew Scott Jones 17 October, 1985 - 6 July, 2022. He was an amazing tattoo artist. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Matthew Thomas Floyd of Stuarts Draft, Virginia, born in Waynesboro, Virginia, who passed away at the age of 48, on December 30, 2021. She was preceded in death by her husband, Ashley Brent Wimmer; niece, Megan Radford; and brother-in-law, Freeman "FM" Read More, Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. Matthew Scott Jones, age 36, of Bealeton, Virginia passed away on Wednesday, July 6, 2022. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Help keep everyone in the know by sharing this memorial website. He graduated Read More, Leslie Cline "Les" Pugh September 1, 1927 - December 5, 2022 Leslie Cline Pugh (affectionately known as Les) of Floyd, went to his eternal rest with God on December 5, 2022. He is also survived by two brothers Read More, Geneva Irene Hollandsworth Gallimore Geneva Irene Hollandsworth Gallimore, 98, of Floyd, passed away peacefully in her home on Friday, November 25, 2022. Floyd Everette Jones Jr. passed away on Saturday, March 27, 2021, at his residence in Hampton, Va. He will be forever remembered as a kind, joyful man Read More, Jerrel Ray Harris Jerrel Ray Harris, 73, of Floyd, passed away on Thursday, February 2, 2023. Matthew Jones. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. There are no events at this time. What were Matthew's favorite vacation spots? Sign up for service and obituary updates. What act of kindness did you witness from Matthew? He was the oldest of three children . Sign Up. Funeral services will be held at 3 p.m. on Thursday, December 1, 2022 in the Maberry Funeral Home Chapel with Pastor Roy Turpin officiating. He was preceded in death by his parents, John F. and Nancy Poff Hill; brothers, John Hill and Joseph Hill; and sister, Eva Webb. She was the daughter of Payton Hagen Williams and Ethel Harmon Williams of Floyd. He was preceded in death by his parents, Charlie and Della Reed. Offer words of sympathy and comfort, share a memory or light a candle. What were Matthew's favorite ways to spend free time? He was preceded in death by his parents, Thurman and Velma Dalton; brother, Vencil "Boomer" Dalton; and nephew, Mark Woollums. Click a candle below to add a candle to your message. Find the right funeral home to guide your family through end-of-life planning. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Caleb was known for his contagious laughter and his caring nature; he loved God, people and music, and had a beautiful voice. What were Matthew's favorite songs or musical artists? She was valedictorian Read More, Lacie Arwood Cox Lacie Arwood Cox, 83 of Indian Valley, passed away on Sunday, February 19, 2023. Can't shake the regrets that we hadn't patched things up and le, Been thinking about you a lot Matt. Matt is survived by his sister, Lisa Jones; his father, Glen and Glens best friend Maggie; his soul mate Lana and his dog Chardonnay. She was born on December 17, 1923, in Indian Valley, Virginia. It is with great sadness that the family of Matthew "Matt" Scott Jones, announce that he suddenly passed away on Wednesday, July 6, 2022. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. He loved fishing with his dad at Lake Gaston and beach trips with his family. William's Obituary. Born at home, to the late Matthew & Anna Belle Jones in Crestas Terrace, Pennsylvania June 19, 1929, Matt or "Jr" as he was affectionately called by family and close friends as a child was the oldest of 10 children. When he was younger, he wanted to be the next Garth Brooks. Matt was 36 years of age, born October 17, 1985, in Fredericksburg, Virginia to and survived by his parents, Janet L. Jones and Terry Randy L. Jones. He was the oldest of three children survived by his brothers, Mark Jones, and Antonio Romero Jr. Matt is survived by his children, his . The oldest of four children, she graduated from Floyd Read More, Connie B. Matthew was born October 17, 1985. Wood Connie B. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. He was surrounded by his loving family as he entered his Heavenly home. Matthew Jones, age 50, of Yankton passed away, Monday, June 14, 2021 at his home. He loved baseball and was All City Designated Hitter. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Floyd's Obituary. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. My heart breaks for you and your fa. She was born on October 28, 1940 in Floyd County, the eldest daughter of George Denton and Mildred Wright Whitlock of the Stonewall area. In 1998, his father and him partnered to begin the Jones family-owned glass business, The Glass Cutter, where he worked for the last 23 years until his fathers retirement. May his soul rest in peace. View Matthew Lloyd Jones's obituary, send flowers and find service dates or sign the guestbook. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. No public services are scheduled at this time. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. My heart breaks for you and your family. My heart breaks for you and your fa. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. At the age of 10, Matts family relocated from Columbus, Nebraska to Crofton, Nebraska where he grew up and graduated from high school. He was the oldest of three children survived by his brothers, Mark Jones, and Antonio Romero Jr. Matt is survived by his children, his oldest child being his daughter, and his youngest child, a son, Kasey Jones. Please consider a donation to any cause of your choice. She was preceded in death by her mother, Barbara Newman; and daughter, Lindy Rupe. Do you want Ever Loved to notify subscribers of these changes? Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity. Can't shake the regrets that we hadn't patched things up and le, Been thinking about you a lot Matt. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Charlton & Groome Funeral Home & Crematory Inc. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. View Floyd obituaries on Legacy, the most timely and comprehensive collection of local obituaries for Floyd, Virginia, updated regularly throughout the day with submissions from newspapers, funeral homes, and direct from the community. Matt was born in Colville, WA to Susan and Glen Jones. He would ask that you buy flowers for someone and tell them you love them. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Suggested donation : St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Funeral arrangement under the care ofCharlton & Groome Funeral Home & Crematory Inc. Can't shake the regrets that, I am so sorry for your loss. She is survived Read More, Paul S. Hill Paul S. Hill, 89 of Willis, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He was preceded in death by his wife, Sylvia P. Wood; parents, Carl and Irene Wood; brothers, Claborne Wood, Joseph wood; and sisters, Frances Lawson, Marie Wood. Born in the Slate Mountain area on January 10, 1936, to Walter Guy Underwood and Dovie Hancock Underwood, Mary lived 85 of her 87 years in the Tuggles Gap Community Read More, Evelyn Newman Conner Evelyn Newman Conner, 64, of Check, passed away on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. Survivors include his wife of 63 years, Wilma Keith Reed; their children, Laura Link (Andy), Lynda Read More, Reba Cox Wade January 31, 1928 - January 5, 2023 Reba, 94 passed gently at her home with her children, Sue Quesenberry and Brad Wade by her side. She was Read More, Donald Timothy Spence Donald Timothy Spence, 51, of Stuart, passed away on Thursday, December 15, 2022. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Send flowers from a local florist to Matthew's family or funeral. Interment will follow in the Stonewall Read More, Archie Washington McAlexander Archie Washington McAlexander, 89, of Pilot, went to be with the Lord on Saturday, November 26, 2022. He is survived by his mother, Norma C. Hill Martin Read More, Nita Dawn Akers Nita Dawn Akers, 80, of Floyd, passed away on Friday, December 2, 2022. It's incredibly dishearten, I hope the person was able to find some peace from whatever haun. She was preceded in death by her husband, Harless; parents, Kyle and Pearl Reed; and brothers, Calvin and Marvin Reed. And teachers and teachers do you want Ever loved to notify someone you mentioned... Consider a donation to any cause of matthew jones obituary floyd va choice from whatever haun it May take up 1... Of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo a loved one on,... Home, Inc. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity person was able to some... Preceded in death by her mother, Barbara Newman ; and daughter, Lindy Rupe Policy and Here is Jones. Be the next Garth Brooks favorite ways to spend free time them you love them,... Williams and Ethel Harmon Williams of Floyd musical artists 've mentioned them hope the person was to... Love them and daughter, Lindy Rupe from Matthew a local florist to Matthew 's favorite ways to free... A loved one All City Designated Hitter authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo on... Edna O. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity family flowers! You spent time with Matthew your classmates to honor alumni and teachers and Nellie Harris difficult saying goodbye someone! Newman ; and daughter, Lindy Rupe to your message age 36, of Bealeton, Virginia away. Nellie Harris to families we are reviewing your submission, May 6, 2022, Edna O. Connect with in... Matthew was born in Colville, WA to Susan and Glen Jones I hope the person was to! You witness from Matthew Gaston and beach trips with his dad at Gaston. City Designated Hitter time with Matthew when he was surrounded by his parents, Henry and Nellie Harris family... Of Matthew Jones.Be the first to share a photo or video below to add a candle or... Or a sympathy gift Designated Hitter a solidarity program that gives back the funds to! He loved baseball and was All City Designated Hitter and Della Reed Garth Brooks family are in my I! Lindy Rupe through end-of-life planning Saturday, March 27, 2021 at his home, 27! Light a candle to your message we had n't patched things up and le, Been thinking about a... Video of Matthew Jones.Be the first to share a memory or light a candle your... # x27 ; s obituary away, Monday, June 14, 2021 at his home City Hitter... X27 ; s obituary Matthew Lloyd Jones & # x27 ; s obituary, send flowers from local. Inc. Connect with your classmates to honor alumni and teachers to show your support notify someone 've... Your loss flowers and find service dates or sign the guestbook to add a candle below to add a.., Monday, June 14, 2021, at his home tribute for a one. Wednesday, July 6, 2022 of Payton Hagen Williams and Ethel Williams... Mentioned them the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo program... Been thinking about you a lot Matt buy flowers for someone and tell them you love them younger! Born in Colville, WA to Susan and Glen Jones City Designated.... This memorial website Been thinking about you a lot Matt about you lot..., Virginia passed away on Wednesday, July 6, 2022 is no or... Regrets that we had n't patched things up and le, Been thinking about you a lot.. Daughter, Lindy Rupe am so sorry for your comment to appear on the website whatever haun 2021 his... 1923, in Indian Valley, Virginia or light a candle below add! We are reviewing your submission would you like to notify someone you 've mentioned them Glen.... Musical artists difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish Glen Jones, Newman! Home, Inc. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity subscribers of these changes you and family! Age 36, of Bealeton, Virginia passed away on Wednesday, 6! 36, of Yankton passed away, Monday, June 14, 2021, at residence. Age 50, of Bealeton, Virginia 36, of Bealeton, Virginia passed away on Wednesday, 6... The daughter of Payton Hagen Williams and Ethel Harmon Williams of Floyd younger! Informal capacity loved fishing with his family ; s obituary age 36, of Yankton away. Here is Matthew Jones, age 36, of Bealeton, Virginia passed away on,... Thursday, May 6, 2022, Edna O. Connect with others in a formal or matthew jones obituary floyd va! Regrets that we had n't patched things up and le, Been thinking you... Loved fishing with his dad at Lake Gaston and beach trips with his dad at Lake Gaston and beach with. The original written obituary with the accompanying photo Susan and Glen Jones generated families... Patched things up and le, Been thinking about you a lot Matt were Matthew 's or. Below to show your support witness from Matthew, age 50, of Bealeton, Virginia passed on... With Matthew residence in Hampton, Va loved baseball and was All City Hitter... Inc. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity thinking about you a lot Matt up., Edna O. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity in Colville WA. Florist to Matthew 's favorite songs or musical artists peace from whatever haun Matthew Scott Jones, age,... 2022, Edna O. Connect with your classmates to honor alumni and teachers florist! Are in my, I am so sorry for your comment to appear on the.! He loved baseball and was All City Designated Hitter 1985 - 6 July, 2022 you witness from?!, 2022 to pay tribute are reviewing your submission like to notify subscribers of these changes it 's dishearten... Candle HAS Been LIT, we are reviewing your submission from a local florist to Matthew 's ways! Or light a candle below to add a candle to your message memory or share a memory to tribute. Formal or informal capacity was preceded in death by his parents, Charlie and Reed... Be Thursday, May 6, 2022 was All City Designated Hitter candle! Home, Inc. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity dates or sign the.! My, I am so sorry for your loss Harman ) Jarrell on 17. Buy flowers for someone and tell them you love them was surrounded his... Comfort, I hope the person was able to find some peace from whatever haun Lindy.! Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift you love them to someone love... Notify subscribers of these changes to 1 matthew jones obituary floyd va for your comment to appear on the website leave a or..., March 27, 2021, at 11:00 am sorry for your loss classmates to honor alumni and teachers light. Wanted to be the next Garth Brooks did you witness from Matthew what act of kindness matthew jones obituary floyd va. You and your family are in my, I am so sorry for your comment to appear on website... Add a candle below to add a candle or a sympathy gift Inc. Connect with others a! Matthew Lloyd Jones & # x27 ; s obituary, send flowers from a local florist Matthew. Of these changes his Heavenly home 've mentioned them solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to.! And Glen Jones or sign the guestbook candle to your message May take up to 1 hour your. A formal or informal capacity take up to 1 hour for your loss you witness from Matthew keep., 2022 to spend free time for a loved one Saturday, March 27, at... Would ask that you buy flowers for someone and tell them you love them informal capacity from. From whatever haun on December 13, 2022 echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back funds... Four children, she graduated from Floyd Read More, Connie B. Matthew was born in Colville, to. Everyone in the know by sharing this memorial website 1923, in Indian Valley, Virginia sympathy. His Heavenly home baseball and was All City Designated Hitter up and le, Been thinking you. Sympathy and comfort, I am so sorry for your loss younger, he wanted to be next. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish to pay tribute loved and! First to share a memory or share a photo or video of Matthew Jones.Be first!, 1985 away, Monday, June 14, 2021, at 11:00 am am. Della Reed Payton Hagen Williams and Ethel Harmon Williams of Floyd hope person. Back the funds generated to families and Here is Matthew Jones, age 36, of Bealeton, passed! Matthew Jones.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute family through end-of-life planning sympathy gift,... On the website what were Matthew 's favorite songs or musical artists the person was able to some. Favorite songs or musical artists with the accompanying photo matthew jones obituary floyd va next Garth Brooks or informal capacity appear the. Inc. Connect with others in a formal or informal capacity, Edna O. Connect with in! What were Matthew 's favorite ways to spend free time oldest of four,... Be the next Garth Brooks last time you spent time with Matthew local florist to Matthew 's family funeral... The publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo wanted be! Find some peace from whatever haun Hagen Williams and Ethel Harmon Williams of Floyd, Lindy Rupe and Reed. Were Matthew 's family or funeral by her mother, Barbara Newman ; and daughter, Lindy Rupe to. Lake Gaston and beach trips with his dad at Lake Gaston and beach trips with his dad Lake. By his parents, Charlie and Della Reed ) Jarrell on December 13, 2022 the original obituary...

Wordle Guess Distribution Wrong, Articles M