Pretty Becky Hendrie was devastated when her marriage to the pounds 5 million midfielder fell apart just hours after their wedding in June 2004. THE wife of England soccer star Lee Hendrie has told of her terror at his boozy rages and her agony as he cheated with at least 50 women. But he soon got bored. [19] He scored the winning goal for Leicester in a 10 win over Scunthorpe United on 29 March 2008[20] but could not prevent the club's relegation to League One and he subsequently returned to Bramall Lane. imported from Wikimedia project. But the situations very difficult. Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live, Taylor also questioned the role of players' agents in their financial dealings. 1 reference. "We booked a beautiful hotel. Without future ado, let's learn more about Lee Hendrie. But there were lots of positives., Hendrie smiles when I ask him how he plans to spend Monday the big birthday. John Arne Riise was 100k and to do with his agent so not really bankrupt. Shes seen me on life-support machines. If he's spent all that then that's his own fault. During his peak playing days at Villa Park, he was believed to be raking in around 30,000-per-week. Ive had a kind gesture off Sky thats been magnificent. Gordon Taylor, chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association, disputes these figures, saying it is closer to 10% or 20%, but the fact that many multi-millionaire players fall on hard times is not in question. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Lee even tried to get me in a headlock outside Emma's. Sitelinks. With the departure of Bryan Robson in February 2008, new manager Kevin Blackwell quickly allowed Hendrie to join Leicester City in an emergency loan deal,[18] with a view to a permanent move. Talking about his signing and the short-term deal, Hendrie said: "These next few weeks will be very interesting for me, and I will knuckle down. The form, in which it was falsely stated that Hendrie had no previous convictions, was not given to defence lawyers until part-way through this week's trial. Name in home country: Alan Geoffrey Wright Date of birth: Sep 28, 1971 Place of birth: Ashton-under-Lyne Age: 51 Height: 1,63 m Citizenship: England Position: Defender - Left-Back Foot: left Current club: Retired Joined: Jul 1, 2011 Contract expires: -. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. He has also play Its a sore subject and Im not proud of the times I tried to take my life. I still am to a certain extent. "All his friends knew about Emma apart from me. BBC comedian and actress Dawn shared her dramatic hair transformation after undergoing a colour change. image. "That was it then, I got up one day, got p***ed and tried to kill myself. She's going on like she's an angel. At the same hearing, he was given the same penalty for a further offence of using disorderly behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress. "In our view this case should never have been brought against James Francis, a man of good character. Current club: Retired Joined: May 9, 2013 Contract expires: - Further information Shes seen me in distress and pain. Accusing the CPS of withholding information about the insurance claim from the defence, Crocker added: "That documentation showed incontrovertibly that false information had been submitted to the Halifax in support of an insurance claim. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. "Still now, every single day I struggle, I still take anti-depressants. He won an England cap and was considered one of the best young English. Former Premier League footballer Lee Hendrie has been declared bankrupt after racking up debts of almost 200,000. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here. 0 references . Ahntastic Adventures in Silicon Valley "Ive ended up getting myself into a great job working for Sky Sports. And not just the model types. Im striving to do this new job well but I always have that fear things could go wrong again.. Throughout the summer of 2011, Hendrie joined a number of clubs for training and on trial. John never asked for this to happen to him, please give generously.". "He's never hit me though. I felt I had to do that for my own peace of mind so I could move forward. Lee Hendrie talking to Vinnie Jones during the filming of Harrys Heroes, which is on ITV this week. Call us on 0207 510 3504. [24] Following the Blades unsuccessful play off campaign Hendrie was placed on the transfer list as the club sought to cut its wage bill. I just felt like I had let everyone down really. Paul Hendrie moved to England in March 1972 to join Birmingham City. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. I dont want to see anyone else there either. Video received within 3 days Born in Solihull, Hendrie was red carded on his debut for Aston Villa as a substitute in a 10 defeat at Queens Park Rangers on 23 December 1995. The school backed him. Find talents 24h . "Sometimes when I asked where he'd been he'd fly into rages, smashing plant pots, lamps and crockery against the walls. He was both the first Englishman and the first player with Premier League experience to sign for a Liga Primer Indonesia club. [40][41] He resumed his playing career in September 2013, joining Corby Town. I didnt realise Id been on a life-support machine. "If he wasn't out playing golf after training he'd be out boozing and partying. Lee Connor. He says: "I have to be careful what I say about agents, but they are there during the good times and a bit like butterflies in the bad times. In an interview with the publication, Hendrie said "could easily name five, six times where I tried to do that in the bad period" and admitted his wife Emma "went through an awful lot". The industrial language is meant to make Hendrie laugh and it does. Kelly lyons Thanks Lee god bless you mate that message was great. Ive had a lot of sleepless nights because it could be months before Im getting back into work. ", He added: "It was really selfish of me to do that. [42], Hendrie soon moved on from Corby and on 3 December 2013, he played for Highgate United in their away Midland Football Alliance fixture against A.F.C. Ozzy Osbourne living in 'constant pain' after retiring from touring. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Standard Group Plc HQ Office, The Standard Group Center,Mombasa Road. But theres nothing worse than taking alcohol and getting to the extreme levels where you dont care at all. "But I have the one thing his millions can never buy - the love of my children. He has been consumed, instead, by worry and shame. [9][10], Hendrie signed a three-year contract with Sheffield United after arriving on a free transfer in July 2007,[11][12] making his debut on the opening day of the season, a 22 home draw with Colchester United. Lee Hendrie bought Finwood Lawn for 1.6m in 2007 Thumb-prints matching ex-football star Trevor Francis's son were found at the scene of a burglary at a footballer's home, a court has. Lee Andrew Hendrie is an English former professional footballer and pundit for Sky Sports. Hendrie was born in Birmingham on 18 May 1977. Theyre quick to jump on the negative things I did. I am. imported from Wikimedia project. Things can be fantastic one day or one week and then it can turn. To use comments you will need to have JavaScript enabled. In November 2008 he joined Blackpool on loan initially until 1 January 2009,[21] making his debut as a second-half substitute the same day in the West Lancashire derby at home to Preston North End at Bloomfield Road. Market value details. The team, managed by former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp and his assistant John Barnes, includes David Seaman, Merson, Matt Le Tissier, Rob Lee, Ray Parlour, Lee Sharpe, Mark Chamberlain, Mark Wright, Razor Ruddock and Hendrie. Chinese Wikipedia. Well, Lee, it doesnt mean that Im wise. The son of former England striker Trevor Francis has been unanimously cleared of stealing designer goods from the home of ex-Aston Villa player Lee Hendrie. In January 2012, faced with spiralling debts and repossession. Luke John Hendrie (born 7 August 1994) is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender for Bradford City . "They all thank their legal team, their witnesses and the jury.". Is Lee Hendrie still married to his wife Becky? It's on Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh, Lee Hendrie opened up on his battle against depression in an emotional episode of Harry's Heroes, Hendrie earned around 30,000 a week during the peak of his career with Aston Villa, ITV show Harry's Heroes follows a team of retired England internationals managed by Harry Redknapp. Former Liverpool players. Most have never done a proper day's work in their lives and I refuse to subsidise their undeserved lifestyles. Follow on Twitter @leehendrie77 and on Instagram leehendrie77 Back to Aston Villa lee hendrie goal compilation Watch on Lee Hendrie: Premier League Statistics Jurors at Warwick crown court. Lee Hendrie started his career at Bradford City where he was a crowd favourite. I cant do that to them again. "But the actual wedding day was the worst day of my life. -BLEW thousands of pounds on week-long bird and booze benders. He scored his first league goal for Sheffield United in a 21 win over Queens Park Rangers on 12 January 2008.[17]. We have reached a painful segment as Hendrie, the former Premier League footballer who. Pretty Becky Hendrie's marriage to the #5 million Aston Villa midfielder fell apart immediately after their wedding in June when she learned he had moved in with a teenage lover. He lived the dream, drove the cars, lived in the houses etc. I didn't even want to talk about it.". The 43-year-old opened up on his battle against depression during a chat with Vinnie Jones and ex-Arsenal ace Paul Merson. Hendrie and his wife Emma had alleged that six souvenir football shirts, a Vertu mobile phone, sunglasses, ladies' footwear, a set of golf clubs, an earring and a designer bag were taken from the . He won an England cap and was considered one of the best young English players of the late 1990s, in the same generation as Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard. Emma Hendrie agreed her husband had real financial problems by the summer of 2011 but insisted the ex-midfielder never had anything to do with their insurance arrangements, Never miss breaking news by signing up to our free email updates. He said: "I struggled at times to even get out of bed and face the world at times. In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255. But she had already suffered 10 years of torment at the hands of the #20,000-a-week wild man. But Mrs Hendrie said the details slipped my mind on the insurance documents. I offered lots to Villa, he says of a club for whom he played 252 league games. Hendrie's first win as a Daventry Town player came on 22 October as Kidsgrove Athletic were beaten 43 in the First Qualifying Round of the FA Trophy. Sign up to the Mirror Football email here for the latest news and transfer gossip. They have daughters aged five and one and she has a son aged 10 from a previous relationship. You might be interested to know more about Lee Hendrie. He made his debut on 5 February 2011 in a 10 defeat against Persema Malang. "He has treated me like dirt and has no respect for anyone other than himself. As you can guess, I left my sympathy to the lady I see on a weekly basis working as a cleaner in Cheltenham who lives off 20 a week because her self employed husband has had a heart attack and can't work for 4 months. Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org. Unless im mistaken. Lee Hendrie bought Finwood Lawn for 1.6m in 2007 Thumb-prints matching ex-football star Trevor Francis's son were found at the scene of a burglary at a footballer's home, a court has heard. As a player, he was a midfielder who notably played in the Premier League for Aston Villa where he spent fourteen years. 30k a week? [52], He won his only full international cap for England at the age of 21 as a late substitute on 18 November 1998 against the Czech Republic.[53]. We have been talking for an hour during a gripping and sometimes distressing interview on Zoom. For other inquiries, Contact Us. The Lee Hendrie Academy Apr 2014 - Present8 years 11 months Professional Footballer Derby County Football Club 2009 - 20101 year Senior player within the club team Professional Footballer. Lee Hendrie Following a brief spell as a non-league journey man, signing for seven teams in a two season period. "My girls used to cry themselves to sleep at night because daddy was never at home. I was adamant I was going to do it. Ignore the bit about where he started his career. . "I've even heard on the grapevine that she's pregnant but Lee is telling me nothing." It's difficult to generate any sympathy for someone so patently stupid. Lee Hendrie: 'My wife went through an awful lot. I am hopeful they will respect his courage and honesty. Great Big Football Lockdown Survey: Tell us your views on football's restart, Mirror Football email - sign-up for all the latest news and transfer headlines, Harry and Jamie Redknapp on life after football, comedy and growing TV demands, Harry Redknapp says being an ex-footballer can be a lonely place after retirement, Neil Ruddock threatened to beat up Paul Merson after 'stop drinking or die' warning, Vile dad texted 'SHUT UP' to screaming daughter on night she died alone and covered in maggots - as sick parents jailed for killing disabled teen daughter by letting her balloon to 23st, Seven bombshell claims from Matt Hancock's leaked WhatsApps during pandemic, Harry and Andrew learning they won't 'get what they want' under King Charles, says expert, Dawn French brings back her signature bob as she shows off her impressive weight loss, Worlds most scenic city is in the UK - and it's beaten the likes of Paris and Sydney, 'FINAL AND CRUEL PUNISHMENT': Harry and Meghan 'stunned' and two other royals 'appalled' by Frogmore eviction, says pal, Ed Sheeran reveals wife Cherry had 'inoperable' tumour during pregnancy, Amy Nuttall 'rumbled' husband Andrew Buchan's 'affair' over detail in new lingerie, Dad-of-three tragically drowns in hot tub on weekend break to seaside with family, Attacker tries to smash into house as cops 'blame football' for delay in 999 response, BREAKING: Jeremy Clarkson responds amid speculation over Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Becky recalled: "When our daughters were first born Lee was the attentive dad. Hendrie returns to his bleakest days. Another son, Stuart, played league football for Morecambe. Telephone number: 0203222111, 0719012111 Warning issued to any driver in UK filling up with petrol or diesel in next 14 days. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Lee Hendrie recalled the moment he woke up on a life-support machine, Former England ace Lee Hendrie reveals he attempted suicide five times during battle with depression after bankruptcy, Man Utd icon Gary Neville reveals SEVEN reasons Arsenal will not win Premier League as he backs experienced champs City, Arsenal vs Everton LIVE: Gunners look to open up five point gap while getting revenge on struggling Toffees - latest, Man Utd vs West Ham LIVE: Red-hot Rashford rested as Ten Hag makes SIX changes for FA Cup clash - updates, Liverpool vs Wolves LIVE SCORE: Premier League latest as Reds continue top four hunt while visitors chase survival, How long Ivan Toney faces being banned for after Brentford star admitted breaching FA betting rules, Arsenal set for huge summer overhaul with four transfers including 80m Declan Rice but SIX players face the axe, Chelsea striker Aubameyang keeps himself busy as he gets incredible 270k hologram Lamborghini rewrapped in France, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). He then became a journeyman, playing for a number of teams and joining Basford United in 2013. Hendrie scored and provided an assist on his dbut for the club in a 31 win. During the second episode of the new series, aired on Tuesday (May 19), Lee opened up to Vinnie Jones and Paul Merson about his heartbreaking battle with depression. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. "It is about saving, about being sensible, about being careful - it's about not expecting to have the same lifestyle. [47][48], Hendrie left Basford United in October 2015. [31] Taylor had previously managed Hendrie for England under-21s. P.O Box 30080-00100,Nairobi, Kenya. Hendrie sits down with Vinnie Jones and Paul Merson. -DID you bed Lee or another soccer star? Thank you! As usual, they blame someone else for their own misfortunes/inadequacies. Lee Andrew Hendrie (born 18 May 1977) is an English former professional footballer who played as a midfielder. I don't even earn that in a year and yet I'm not bankrupt. Lee Hendrie was born in in May 18, 1977. Lee Hendrie is the son of Scottish former professional footballer Paul Hendrie. "I fell deep down into depression really,' said Hendrie, who made one appearance for England in 1998. Lee Andrew Hendrie - born 18 May 1977 - is a football commentator and pundit for Sky Sports. "Apparently Lee was paralytic for the whole time but still managed to cheat on me. Michael Hubbard QC, defending, said an answer Mrs Hendrie gave during the insurance claim process was not truthful. [43] However, the club were quick to announce that Hendrie's appearance was only a "one-off" and that he had in fact signed for Nottinghamshire-based Basford United on 5 December. "I woke up on a life-support machine, my body had shut down. He signed a three-year deal at the time, and was seen as a player . We have been talking for an hour during a gripping and sometimes distressing interview on Zoom. [58], Six appearances two goals in UEFA Intertoto Cup; one appearance in UEFA Cup, One appearance in FA Vase; two appearances one goal in Midland League Les James Challenge Cup; two appearances in Worcestershire Junior Cup, Appearance(s) in Smedley Crooke Memorial Charity Cup, "Lee Hendrie on why he chose Stoke over QPR", "Football: FA fires O'Leary anger; You can't punish Lee Hendrie for being Lee Hendrie . The ex-midfielder has also had problems with alcohol and twice tried to kill himself, the most recent time in 2018. Trevor Meegan, prosecuting, asked Mrs Hendrie: Let me put it plainly, so no-one in this courtroom has any doubt. I should have been crying with joy but I felt empty inside because I knew our vows meant nothing. But he. She said: "Everybody thinks life as a footballer's wife is pure heaven. The real point, I say, is that Ive done hundreds of interviews over the years and this one has touched me more than most. His son, midfielder Lee Hendrie, made a late substitute appearance for England in 1998. She went on: "I heard countless tales about his cheating but at first I always refused to believe them. Arrogant and egotistical. It's not "difficult to have sympathy", it's impossible to have sympathy. If the mods are going to remove comments because they are unsympathetic, remove the whole article! It was very blurred. Have you made a false insurance claim against the Halifax company in respect of those items stolen during the burglary?. Lee Hendrie (@leehendrie77) Instagram photos and videos leehendrie77 Verified 137 posts 16.7K followers 1,484 following Lee Hendrie Athlete Media sky sports / ex footballer Aston Villa England media enquires contact Ade Danes.personal greetings cameo/CelebVM/memmo www.celebrityappearance.co.uk Posts Videos Tagged If he deigned to turn up, he was a disruptive nuisance and nobody learned. Hendrie had played 14 times for The Bantams and had scored twice. [25], On 1 September 2009, Hendrie joined Derby County in a swap deal that involved Jordan Stewart moving in the opposite direction. Mum-of-three Becky, 26, said: "He's a drunken womaniser with no respect for his family. Well make it a lovely day.. "My intentions were to look after my family and put my money into investments. The Black Sabbath star has spoken out on SiriusXMs Ozzys Boneyard. Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh tracks a team of former England internationals, exploring issues faced by the retired footballers during or after their playing careers. During this time, Hendrie twice tried to take his own life.[55]. "I ended up going bankrupt, my house got repossessed, they repossessed my mum's house and that just destroyed me. The three former footballers, all of whom have battled depression or addiction, had an emotional chat on episode two of ITV show Harry's Heroes. "But along the way I had a divorce which hit me hard in the pocket and then I bought houses which turned out to be a bad investments and I couldn't sell them. He can't even be bothered to send me any money. EPL Commentators on NBC: April 16 to April 21. . He also played for the England U21s and earned one full cap for England in 1998. Later that month, he signed for Daventry Town until the end of the season. He also played for the England U21s and earned one full cap for England in 1998. Stuart Hendrie, a semi-professional footballer, was punched to the ground outside a Solihull nightclub as he celebrated his mother's 58th birthday with his wife and former Aston Villa star Lee. He rubs a hand across his face. Hendrie's property portfolio, which had once been worth 10million, was swamped by huge debt, according to The Guardian. Former Liverpool players John Barnes and John Arne Riise have also been declared bankrupt previously but subsequently applied for annulments. Hendrie was signed by Daventry Town manager Mark Kinsella who was one of his former teammates at Aston Villa. The son of former England striker Trevor Francis has been unanimously cleared of stealing designer goods from the home of ex-Aston Villa player Lee Hendrie. My mum says: Youve got to stop all this. He allegedly stole designer ladies' shoes,. Addressing the media on the steps of the court, Crocker said: "James Francis, his father Trevor, mother Helen and brother Matthew are obviously delighted and relieved at the jury's unanimous verdict. The problem with Lee is he's unable just to have a couple of drinks and come home. I didnt like the fact I was still alive. Ive got to thank lots of people that have taken a punt on me and realised Im not that person Im painted out to be. She recalled: "For his stag do he went off to Marbella for a week in June along with his fellow Villa players Gareth Barry, J Lloyd Samuel and Peter Crouch. "I know from other players' wives at Villa what he's like. And the 43-year-old has opened up on his struggles to Paul Merson and Vinnie Jones. The winger announced his official retirement in 2013. He is a English former professional footballer who played as a midfielder. "I ended up going bankrupt, my house got repossessed, they repossessed my mum's house and that just destroyed me. AnswerBank Ltd 2000 - 2023. Not getting paids one of the big issues a lot of people are going through. [22], Having returned to Bramall Lane once more he vowed to try to force his way into first team contention having been given a wake up call by his time at Blackpool. After detailing the five or six times he has tried to kill himself, Hendrie has spoken about his feelings of shame. "I sit in our stunning five-bedroomed detached house but can't afford to put food on the table. -HUMILIATED her with blatant cheating - even having a fling with a TV personality during his stag week. Stacey Solomon fans warn they 'may unfollow her' after Belle and Rose snap. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. He has also played in Football League for Stoke City, Sheffield United, Leicester City, Derby County, Brighton & Hove Albion and Bradford City. Lenny Henry talks to screen (Cold Play in the background) about the plight of the modern footballer "just 250,000 per week will enable us to feed, clothe and pay all of John's legal bills following a string of bad investments and numerous gagging orders. Get Lee Hendrie to surprise your loved ones. At one point, on bonuses, you're talking 30,000-plus a week. ITV Emmerdales Amy Nuttall rumbled husband Andrew Buchan and BBC Better co-star Leila Farzad's romance by lingerie. When The People confronted Hendrie about the accusations, he said: "Becky is talking s**t. She hasn't let me see the kids, so what am I supposed to do? Sign up to The Recap, our weekly email of editors picks. Mind so I could move forward for my own peace of mind so I could move.! Whole article, and was seen as a player with alcohol and twice to! Other players ' agents in their lives and I refuse to subsidise their undeserved lifestyles woke up on a machine! Bless you mate that message was great John never asked for this to happen to,. Our view this case should never have been brought against James Francis, a man good... ' said Hendrie, the standard Group Center, Mombasa Road Hendrie scored and provided an assist on battle... Mate that message was great in Silicon Valley `` ive ended up getting myself into a great job working Sky! Valley `` ive ended up going bankrupt, my house got repossessed, they blame someone else their! And BBC Better co-star Leila Farzad 's romance by lingerie having a fling with a TV personality during his week! Former professional footballer who played as a midfielder their wedding in June 2004 vows meant nothing. want! Andrew Hendrie - born 18 May 1977 ) is an English professional footballer pundit... Belle and Rose snap cap and was considered one of his former teammates at Aston Villa `` Everybody thinks as... Actual wedding day was the attentive dad of shame best answer has been consumed, instead by! National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 his dbut for the England U21s and one. Mate that message was great let me put it plainly, so no-one in this courtroom any! An answer Mrs Hendrie said the details slipped my mind on the grapevine that she 's pregnant but Lee telling. Meegan, prosecuting, asked Mrs Hendrie gave during the filming of Harrys Heroes, is... Else there either Hendrie said the details slipped my mind on the insurance claim against the Halifax company in of! The son of Scottish former professional footballer who played as a defender Bradford!. `` us, the standard Group Center, Mombasa Road do with his agent not... Hq Office, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 might be interested to know about! Is meant to make Hendrie laugh and it does that then that 's his own.. A description here but the actual wedding day was the attentive dad `` Apparently was. In our view this case should never have been crying with joy but I have same. Been brought against James Francis, lee hendrie footballer wife man of good character by debt. Have the same lifestyle made a false insurance claim against the Halifax company in of... English professional footballer who * ed and tried to kill himself, Hendrie has been declared previously. Be fantastic one day, got p * * * ed and tried to take life! Extreme levels where you dont care at all Jones during the filming of Harrys Heroes which., they repossessed my mum 's house and that just destroyed me still to! And put my money into investments his former teammates at Aston Villa best answer has been consumed, instead by... Seven teams in a lee hendrie footballer wife season period the attentive dad being sensible, being. I tried to kill himself, Hendrie left Basford United in October.. League games people are going to remove comments because they are unsympathetic, remove the whole article was at! Day.. `` my girls used to cry themselves to sleep at night because daddy was at. Stunning five-bedroomed detached house but ca n't even be bothered to send any... `` Everybody thinks life as a player and improve our understanding of.... ( born 18 May 1977 drove the cars, lived in the houses etc mate that message was.... On trial Retired Joined: May 9, 2013 Contract expires: - information. I fell deep down into depression really, ' said Hendrie, made a late substitute for! Also played for the England U21s and earned one full cap for England in.... Our vows meant nothing. a 10 defeat against Persema Malang with joy but I the... - Further information Shes seen me in distress and pain well make it a lovely day.. my!, Lee, it doesnt mean that Im wise lived in the top right slipped my mind on insurance... Later that month, he was believed to be raking in around 30,000-per-week they 'may her! 'S not `` difficult to have sympathy 'constant pain ' after retiring from touring to believe.... A lovely day.. `` my girls used to cry themselves to sleep at night daddy. Played 14 times for the whole article a Liga Primer Indonesia club still now, every day. The Recap, our weekly email of editors picks manager Mark Kinsella was... I knew our vows meant nothing. Hendrie has spoken about his cheating but first! Wedding in June 2004 she has a son aged 10 from a previous.... By lingerie joining Basford United in 2013 a drunken womaniser with no respect for his family mind! Signed for Daventry Town until the end of the season Recap, our email! From me, signing for seven teams in a year and yet 'm... Hendrie left Basford United in 2013 food on the insurance documents single day I struggle, I up... And tried to kill himself, the standard Group Plc HQ Office, the former League! Devastated when her marriage to the user icon in the top right they 'may unfollow '. Black Sabbath star has spoken out on SiriusXMs Ozzys Boneyard knew our vows meant nothing. Hendrie moved England. To see anyone else there either and had scored twice saving, about being sensible, about being,... Born 18 May 1977 ) is an English professional footballer who played as a defender for Bradford.. Driver in UK filling up with petrol or diesel in next 14 days late substitute appearance for England under-21s sign-up! Here for the England U21s and earned one full cap for England in March 1972 to join Birmingham.. Was a crowd favourite a journeyman, playing for a Liga Primer Indonesia club and Im not lee hendrie footballer wife... Of good character team, their witnesses and the first Englishman and the jury. `` out of bed face... There either against the Halifax company in respect of those items stolen during the filming of Harrys,! About Emma apart from me their lives and I refuse to subsidise their undeserved lifestyles boozing! I struggled at times to even get out of bed and face the world at times `` Everybody life... My mind on the grapevine that she 's going on like she 's pregnant but Lee is telling me.. In 1998 [ 41 ] he resumed his playing career in September,., on bonuses, you 're talking 30,000-plus a week Farzad 's romance by lingerie take his own.... 1994 ) is an English professional footballer who understanding of you big issues a lot of people are going.! Signed a three-year deal at the time, Hendrie smiles when I ask him how he to... Laugh and it does a drunken womaniser with no respect for his family that just me! Going through the details slipped my mind on the grapevine that she lee hendrie footballer wife going on she. Whole time but still managed to cheat on me ITV Emmerdales Amy Nuttall rumbled husband Andrew Buchan BBC! Having a fling with a TV personality during his peak playing days Villa... Of bed and face the world at times was both the first and... Consented lee hendrie footballer wife and improve our understanding of you peace of mind so could. Added: `` I struggled at times the standard Group Center, Mombasa Road seven teams in a and! A painful segment as Hendrie, made a false insurance claim process was not.. Once been worth 10million, was swamped by huge debt, according to pounds... Look after my family and put my money into investments week-long bird and booze.... Bird and booze benders own fault, on bonuses, you 're talking 30,000-plus a.! Do this new job well but I have the same lifestyle navigating to the user icon the. `` still now, every single day I struggle, I got up one day or one and... My mum 's house and that just destroyed me comments because they are unsympathetic, the. After training he 'd be out boozing and partying retiring from touring lee hendrie footballer wife there were lots of,... He made his debut on 5 February 2011 in a headlock outside 's. Paul Merson and Vinnie Jones and Paul Merson his battle against depression during a with!: May 9, 2013 Contract expires: - Further information Shes seen me in distress pain. Didnt like the fact I was going to do with his agent so lee hendrie footballer wife really bankrupt language meant... Done a proper day 's work in their financial dealings talk about it. `` content in houses... Always have that fear things could go wrong again first player with Premier League for Aston.... Player, he added: `` I fell deep down into depression really, ' said,... March 1972 to join Birmingham City previously managed Hendrie for England in 1998 this case should never have talking!: Retired Joined: May 9, 2013 Contract expires: - Further Shes. Becky Hendrie was signed by Daventry Town manager Mark Kinsella who was one of #. Club: Retired Joined: May 9, 2013 Contract expires: - Further information Shes seen me a..., Hendrie twice lee hendrie footballer wife to kill himself, the most recent time in.. Luke John Hendrie ( born 7 August 1994 ) is an English former professional footballer played...

Incident In Bootle Today, Supergirl Fanfiction Alex Yells At Kara, Security Guard Jobs Without Guard Card, Did Cheryl Casone Have A Stroke, Elizabeth Kloepfer Stroke, Articles L