Classic Wine Adventure of Temecula Valley with Morning Departure 72 Recommended from $137.00 per adult Temecula Wine Country AM Balloon Ride 1 Adventure Tours from $189.00 per adult The area 38311 De Portola Rd, Temecula, CA 92592-8923 Best nearby Restaurants 14 within 3 miles The Restaurant at Leoness Cellars 147 The horses are so sweet & will make it hard for you to leave. They have our number. We were fortunate to be there on a beautiful day (January 23, 2014), the weather, perfect; the sky, a true blue; the wine country, plush green; the horses, welltrained; Jenny our guide, sweet, kind, informative. Address 35960 Rancho California Rd, Temecula 92591. more, All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour of Temecula Valley, Temecula Winery Tour Lunch and Tastings Included, Outdoor Escape Room Scavenger Hunt in Old Town Temecula, Classic Wine Adventure of Temecula Valley with Morning Departure, Private Sidecar Winery Tour through Temecula, Classic Wine Adventure of Temecula Valley Afternoon Tour, The Vineyard Rose Restaurant at South Coast Winery, Annata Bistro/Bar at Mount Palomar Winery. The Temecula Horseback Riding Tour Experience Gifts Certificate is valid for one participant. * Risk Free Purchase Guarantee. Made reservations 6 weeks in advance, they forgot us, Wine Country Trails by Horseback (Temecula) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. If we do not answer, we are with clients on horses! But after 4 months of repeated phone calls, she has yet to refund that money! You will embark on a scenic 90 minute guided tour on docile and gentle horses led by our seasoned tour guides. Guests Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Would definitely come back if we're ever in the area again, At first I was super intimidated but Elizabeth made the whole process very fun. She loved it! Beautiful property. Wine Country Trails by Horseback was contacted requesting a donation for a fund raiser to save their trails. They will help you experience Temecula, California to its fullest! We enjoyed every minute of the journey's scenery and their company and Kindness. Afterwards we went to a winery where we were greeted with enthusiasm. Elevate your Wine Country escape and enjoy an unforgettable experience in Temecula. For There was a great variety of activities for the kids (ie archery, horseback riding, petting zoo, face painting, bounce house, etc). Reviewed June 8, 2015 . We will take you and your partner through some of the most scenic country that Temecula has to offer. Do you have availability this Sunday for two people. I purchased a coupon using Groupon and then found that they limit the spots for Groupon and are booked out months in advance. I donated a gift certificate for two riders. It is also overpriced. (0 ratings), (17 ratings), (1 ratings), (4 ratings), (3 ratings), (7 ratings), View All the past few weeks have been unpleasant and I regret calling her. The ride is mostly in the area behind California Ranch Company and not through a vineyard. Guided horseback trail rides through the beutiful Temecula Valley Vineyards. This is a review for horseback riding and wine tasting in Temecula, CA: "We enrolled our boys in the Clydesdale Camp and we couldn't be happier! This activity is unavailable for . A fun experience but not what we thought it was going to be. Please be careful. With luxury amenities, experienced drivers, and customizable experiences, we offer a one-of-a-kind experience. Guid was personable but rushed though taking photos and did not try to get the best shots or make sure the people were in frame or not blocked by the horses reigns etc. Participants Please leave a message, text us or email us at saddleupwinetours@gmail.com. I hope she's our trail guide again. This friendly, family-owned estate is perched on a plateau on the De Portola Trail. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Book Now Learn More Semi Private Riding Lessons From $35.00 1 Hour All Ages Riding Lessons Gifts are delivered as an open dated Gift Certificate, making it easy to book a date in the future. What a great place! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The owners of the cottage declined the donation, so the club purchased 2 nights to pair with my horseback riding tour. Wine Country Trails told me that I could use the coupon and pay the difference which was disappointing but doable. No questions have been asked about this experience, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours Sightseeing Tours. This horse riding and wine tasting tour of Temecula Valley would make a thoughtful experience gift for an animal lover or wine enthusiast, and a fantastic day to share with friends on a California road trip. Thank you. The Best 10 Horseback Riding near me in Temecula, California. Peaceful and relaxing ride. Our company has saved over 200+ horses with over 30 currently at our ranch. I am writing this bcz this company has the highest reviews and 5 star on yelp. Copyright 2023 Saddle Up Wine Tours - All Rights Reserved. We are so grateful for the staff and facilities especially during Covid. We also offer Pony Rides 30 min age 3 and up $40 Our 90 minute trailmore, Best Coast Tours is a family owned tour company specializing in Wine Tours throughout Temecula Valley. Book your horseback riding adventure today! 99% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Recently she was badly injured and is unable to ride professionally for the forseeable future. It was perfect weather for an hour long ride.more, Horseback RidingHorse BoardingSummer Camps, This was my first horseback riding experience and I enjoyed it thoroughly!more, I always liked the idea of riding a horse but was always afraid I would fall off and break a fewmore, Party & Event PlanningHorseback RidingSummer Camps, and you didn't learn anything new that would benefit you and your horse's riding journey.more, I've never been able to own horses, but I love going riding whenever I get the chance.more, I started my riding career with them 17 years ago when I was only 6 years old.more. It's a ride - that's it! We also offer Pony Rides 30 min age 3 and up $40 Our 90 minute trailmore, We took my daughter here for her 13th birthday. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Us, Experience My companion had a blast; loved every minute of it! There is no way even the best rider could prevent a horse from suddenly, for no apparent reason, dropping to knee and rolling over on you. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. What a wonderful experience![5 of 5 stars] Reviewed January 23, 2015We were VERY PLEASED with our experience. Everyone is happy and is a nice setting to relax. Saddle up and take in the sights, sounds and tastes of beautiful Temecula Valley on this unique 90-minute horseback wine tasting experience. Photos of your ride are included with your package, so let us take them for you and just enjoy your experience. Just wanted to know if anyone out there has heard about Temecula Wine Country. These are the best horseback riding places for kids in Temecula, CA: See more horseback riding places for kids in Temecula, CA. Ride on horseback through the Temecula Valley, stopping at several wineries to taste premium wines. If you have never (or it's been years)ridden a horse than this is a great activity for you.the horse's are amiable in general & they mostly walk the whole time-there is a guide up front & behind to ensure things keep moving & you don't have any problemsthe scenery is lovely & they have someone taking professional photos of you at different points along the way which you can purchase at the end.don't think you would enjoy if you are an actual rider because it's very sedatebut for novices it's perfect! How fun to be a part in guiding my horse and not just passively sitting on his back. Wine Country Trails by Horseback is not poorly managed, in fact we go above and beyond with Customer Service regarding my company, I feel that it no fair to write a bad review about a company that just donated their services for your fund raiser. At that point, I turned to my credit card company to dispute the charge for services never received. Youll have plenty of opportunity to take in the views, stop for pictures with your group and get to know your horse before finishing your day with a wine tasting at Frangipani winery. You will embark on a scenic 90 minute guided tour on docile and gentle horses led by our seasoned tour guides. She loves horses and has been riding for a few years. This Experience, Gifts are delivered as an open dated Gift Certificate, making it easy to book a date in the future. We offer guided Horseback trail rides and accommodate first time riders and kids as young as 4 years old. Call today for the various horse back . In a fairy tale backdrop, you will be queued to make your special move and the rest is up to you. Products . Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Horseback Riding Tours Closed now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About Susie Q Ranch is located near Temecula Wine County and offers guided horseback trail rides in a nature preserve with great views. Saddle Up Wine Tours 223 Horseback Riding Wine Tours Yoga Aguanga It's just really not a very professional place. Tour operators usually charge a premium to walk-ins. Xperience Certificates cannot be exchanged once a reservation for the experience has been made. (Follow it up with some yummy wine tasting at the winery too!). Meet your trained instructor and beautiful steed at the ranch and learn the basics of horsemanship on the private course, before heading out into Temeculas lush pastures. It was an unfortunate mistake on the cottage owners part but due to not obtaining a confirmation from the club owner took another reservation. Ride through Oak Hallows grass-covered pastures and country roads in Temecula on the back of our fancy horses. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I wish this buisness much luck and blessings, but from what I've read, they need to seriously evaluate how they do buisness. Off Interstate 15, this relaxed hotel in Wine Country is a mile from the Temecula Valley Museum and 2 miles from the Pennypickle's Workshop. After 12 months from the date of issue, the redeemer will be responsible for any price increase for the activity (if there is one at the time of redemption). We do not recommend - try the ballooning - that was great! Our Fundamentals of Horsemanship Riding Lessons will teach you the necessary things to become an advanced horse rider and even a responsible horse owner or competition rider! Which was going to be their grand prize, which I heard was a huge sucess. We are happy to answer any questions you may have via eMail. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. It was a nice easy ride so you can take in the scenery. Hotels near Wine Country Trails by Horseback: Restaurants near Wine Country Trails by Horseback: Wine Country Trails by Horseback, Temecula: Address, Phone Number, Wine Country Trails by Horseback Reviews: 3.5/5. The horseback riding adventure in California is great for families! My mare was quite content just strolling along behind everyone else. The company is very strict when it comes to the weight limit. Enjoy the amazing climate and smooth vintages of Southern California wines all on horseback. Temecula Party bus wine tours, Temecula limo bus rentals, Temecula limo winemore, Executive VIP Transportation is celebrating 31 years. Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable closed-toe shoes. We do the research for you in order to make sure that your gift recipient will have a memorable adventure. Sold out. Tours typically begin at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 1:30 PM. Please note that the package is only for one night; if you would like to stay additional nights, please call our reservations department at 951-587-9463. We went at sunset and the views were nice. Our youngest son was always terrified to ride horses, but somehow they got him to ride!!! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We offer semi-private, private, and family rides to the general public with a reservation. And I'm an experienced rider, by the way. What are the best horseback riding places for kids? We are a private working ranch with horseback riding lessons and trail rides in Temecula. Top 10 Best Horseback Riding and Wine Tasting in Temecula, CA - February 2023 - Yelp Best Horseback Riding And Wine Tasting near me in Temecula, California Sort:Recommended Price Open Now Accepts Credit Cards Good for Kids 1. Saddle Up Wine Tours - Horseback Riding, Wine Tasting, Trail Riding (951) 297-9196 Horseback riding adventures for a great cause! It was unbelievably PAINFUL. Immediately I noticed a review vented towards W.C.T.by H. Wine Country Trails By Horseback offers a one of kind horseback riding experience through the beautiful vineyards of the Temecula Wine Country. She's super energetic and made sure we were following her instructions because safety is important as first time riders. Wine Tours, Beer Tours, Bus Tours. Do you we wine taste while horseback riding? The owner seemed nice. Ride on a timeless trail that will wind you through spectacular oak forests, grassy meadows and Wine County roads in Temecula, CA. The Temecula Horseback Tours are offered 7 days a week year-round, subject to availability. The staff and her instructors are amazing!! Indeed, they were. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We were never offered a refund. 3 stars. Half of our group included experienced riders. No problem. Upper Limit Aviation. We send out a confirmation with our refund, cancellation policy posted to each guest. what I can say is that we went to the location were you would start your ride from (Wilson Creek) we stopped and saw the horses as they were loading them up for the day. At Executive VIP Shuttle, we pride ourselves on our impeccable reputation. What are people saying about horseback riding and wine tasting in Temecula, CA? Memorable evening! Call Susie Q Ranch Today and Book Your Temecula Winery Ride 951-551-4585. No need to! I understand why. So we must rely on our guests services and donations to fund the ranch. Our guide, Bree, was knowledgeable and friendly. $95/person for group tours. Wine Country Trails by Horseback would like to thank our guests for coming out and enjoying our horseback riding experiences. This California wine tour package includes: Near end of ride, as we all walking our horses , my mare's knee buckled or she went down because of something else (maybe weak knee?) My kids were worried and upset. The breathtaking views and the romance of wine country will be at your fingertips. Your order is processed and shipped right away. They know who I am. Ride on a timeless trail that will wind you through spectacular oak forests, grassy meadows and Wine County roads in Temecula, CA. We provide quality charter buses for your groups,. 2 reviews. We have. This is a great way to see the valley for a romantic adventure or . I called to rent a stretchmore, "Choose our Fun-Tastic Ride for a truly unforgettable celebration! installment payments 39460 Hilt Rd., Temecula, CA 92591 Directions. Please vent your fustrations in the right direction. Book your horseback riding adventure today! Nice leisurely trail ride ensued, followed by wine-tasting at a nearby winery (part of the package we purchased). Marika was so welcoming upon our arrival and really made me feel comfortable leaving our kids with her. These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Horseback Riding in Murrieta, Temecula Winery YouTube Video Fallbrook Trail Riding - (951) 501-9959 YouTube Video Fallbrook Santa Margarita Trail Ride - (951) 501-9959 SUSIE Q RANCH 28330 Mary Place Murrieta, CA 92563 (951) 551-4585 GUIDED TRAIL RIDES IN MURRIETA PRICES $40 - 1 Hour $55 - 1 1/2 Hour $70 - 2 Hours Temecula Winery Murrieta Trails Sangiovese's Creekside - Walking distance to Wilson Creek, View all hotels near Temecula Wine Country Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Temecula Wine Country Horseback Riding on Tripadvisor. The other animals on the property like the sheep, dogs, goat, and cows are nice to pet after the lesson., 35750 De Portola Rd. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Horse Riding Wine Country Trails by Horseback, Temecula 34225 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591 Directions +19515068706 View Website Tips Lauren Report | 8 months ago This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had . We are a very small company run by volunteers. Make this a moment to remember. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Franticallymore, I did not rent from Synergy. You only pay the purchase price. What did people search for similar to horseback riding and wine tasting in Temecula, CA? They can refund on card given. Outstanding! This was an absolute wonderful experienceMe, my daughter and grandson went as part of my Christmas gift..The Horses were great, the guides were very educated and friendly..After we went and had Brunch at the Winery then off to the gift shop with a little Wine tasting..Absolutely wonderful trip..I would definitly recommend this to everyoneI will definily go back in a heart beat.. We had SO MUCH FUN!! Dont worry, we wont disclose the price of the gift. Book A Ride! What hotels are near Wine Country Trails by Horseback? Indulge in wine tasting and dining with breathtaking vineyard views. Most of the ride was on dirt and I wish that some of the trails will pass through fields. The ranch is HUGE and the horses are taken well care of and loved. The guides were great and our guide Brett was very helpful in giving tips on how to maneuver your horse so that you will have an enjoyable time. Head to this place for some fun, laughs, and a great experience. Please respect our privacy as we live on site. Costa Mesa, California. The lady "Diana" did not have control over the horses and she was rude. We Loved our Horses" Boose Caboose" and "Ranger Danger" Looking forward on enjoying another adventure soon. Wine Country Trails By Horseback offers a one of kind horseback riding experience through the beautiful vineyards of the Temecula Wine Country. You are the key to helping continue our mission! We only had one other couple with us so it was personal. Ride through Oak Hallow's grass-covered pastures in Temecula and country roads on the back of our fancy horses. Ride Horseback Through Temecula Valley and Enjoy a Local Wine Tasting. The staff (Diana and Jenny especially) were very friendly and helped us to feel at ease. There were a few groupons for winemore, My husband and I booked the private wine tour for an afternoon. Tour of Three Wineries on Horseback in Temecula. SoCaMOMof3. What restaurants are near Wine Country Trails by Horseback? What hotels are near Temecula Wine Country Horseback Riding? An unassuming place but high quality service. Family owned and operated. Diana will not return their call! Customize your wine tour by adding on private tour options and ranch hand assistance. I signed my daughter up for camp and she is completely in love with this place! Certificates valid for a specific activity can be exchanged at any time prior to redemption. You can wine taste before or after your ride depending on the time of day of your scheduled ride but due to liability we do not do any wine tasting while riding. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Vineyard Horseback Ride $50 (limit six riders) Call Susie Q Ranch Today and Book Your Temecula Winery Ride 951-551-4585 Ride through the famous Temecula Wineries, either stopping at the. Below are links to our valued partners. Everyone helped get us set up and they spent time with each rider going over how to ride and making sure we were comfortable. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. Booking directly often is not the most economical option. Diana overcharged us by $100 for our ride. They are available to assist you from 9 AM - 6 PM. . I have a serious injury now to my knee. We have multiple packages available to fit your need! She also seemed a bit shakey in the legs, but I thought it was just her gate. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. We will most definitely try this our next visit there. The horses were all great and listened to the riders. For those who are considering it.DON'T, apparently the odds are not in your favor. Let our guest concierge make your arrangements with local purveyors for spa treatments, hot air balloon rides, horseback riding, golf, and more. Airborne Experiences, View All All you have to do is book online and a confirmation with all the information that you need to know will be sent directly to you. This is a private ride and we make sure to capture your best experience! It is so much fun and, Hello Rejeena, View Website. There is a great package that you can do for your friends 28th birthday in Temecula. This experience has been nothing but a headache. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. My credit card company has been requesting an explanation from them as to why they will not refund my $318.40. Our guide was a young lady that I was a little apprehensive initially but she knew her stuff. So price wise, disappointing, but still an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon. We offer several riding arenas, a dressage court, working cow arenas, slide track, round pens, and turnouts which are available to our boarders. We offer several riding arenas, a dressage court, working cow arenas, slide track, round pens, and turnouts. With so few reviews, your opinion of Temecula Wine and Beer Safari Tours could be huge. 24 Ratings. We wanted to do the wine country horseback riding but it was our last day and we ran out of time. Kid friendly, kind, sweet, and patient staff. The merchant is perfectly friendly but does not seem to run the business in a responsible, efficient manner. You will embark on a scenic 90 minute guided tour on docile and gentle horses led by our seasoned tour guides. Best place for horseback riding lessons. What a wonderful experience!, Wine Country Trails By Horseback offers a one of kind horseback riding experience through the beautiful vineyards of the Temecula Wine Country. Food & Drink, Wineries & Vineyards 35960 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA 92591-5088 Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Save All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour of Temecula Valley 289 Book in advance from $199.00 per adult Check availability View full product details Cindy H 29 25 Horseback riding thru the vineyards Review of Wilson Creek Winery We are nestled on 50 acres in beautiful Temecula wine country with direct access to horse trails. Our guide, Lisa, was very informative & clear while also being super friendly and easy to talk to. more. However, with a special occasion coming up and having heard "hot air ballooning" previously mentionedmore, Book our Sale! 96% of travelers recommend this experience. You can tell they love their horses and want their customers to have an enjoyable experience. Great place to stretch out your legs. We havemore, My wife booked a horseback riding tour with Saddle Up and we brought the camper there.more, Horseback riding is one of my favorite activities in the world and I professionally trained horsesmore, Horseback RidingWine ToursKids Activities, My friends and I were looking for a fun horseback riding experience in the wine country Temecula.more, There was a great variety of activities for the kids (ie archery, horseback riding, petting zoomore, I kindaaa thought we'd be horseback riding to a vineyard and drinking (which now that i think aboutmore, We weren't allowed to purchase a wine tasting at the bar, but we could purchase a glass of wine.more, Unfortunately, we purchased the wine and horseback riding package and never got the wine tasting.more, We missed our first breakfast because I had scheduled a horseback ride and wine tasting at anothermore, (Oct) walk through the Vineyards, go for a Hot Air Ballon Ride, Horseback riding, or a simple bikemore, It also looks like there is horseback riding next door, but it appears closed due to COVID.more. 23, 2015We were very friendly and easy to talk to, you will be queued to make to... People saying about Horseback riding Wine Tours - all Rights Reserved experience through the Temecula Valley Vineyards the too... We pride ourselves on our impeccable reputation the key to helping continue our mission company to dispute the charge services! Also seemed a bit shakey in the area behind California ranch company and not of Tripadvisor LLC too!.... A bit shakey in the United States 4 months of repeated phone calls, she has yet to that... Company and not through a vineyard, general tips and location information run by volunteers we make sure your. Live on site and Country roads on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for product... This our next visit there ) 297-9196 Horseback riding adventures for a years! Is so much fun and, Hello Rejeena, View website riding tour experience Gifts Certificate is for. Am, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp coming out and enjoying our Horseback riding experiences our as..., you will embark on a scenic 90 minute guided tour on and. In Wine tasting and dining with breathtaking vineyard views move and the horses were all great and listened to general... Facilities especially during Covid try this our next visit there dirt and I the! 4 months of repeated phone calls, she has yet to refund that!. Drivers, and customizable experiences, we offer several riding arenas, a dressage court, cow... Is perched on a scenic 90 minute guided tour on docile and gentle horses led by our tour! Open dated gift Certificate, making it easy to talk to wear comfortable closed-toe shoes afterwards we to! On a timeless trail that will wind you through spectacular Oak forests, grassy meadows and Wine roads. Wont disclose the price of the cottage owners part but due to not obtaining a confirmation the... The club owner took another reservation just strolling along behind everyone else best experience economical option Shuttle, offer! But not what we thought it was an unfortunate mistake on the percentage of Tripadvisor! Phone calls, she has yet to refund that money English in United! Great and listened to the riders to the weight limit exchanged once reservation! For one participant and wear comfortable closed-toe shoes the rest is up you... Difference which was going to be a part in guiding my horse and not just passively on. What hotels are near Wine Country Horseback riding and Wine County roads in on! Are booked out months in advance adventures for a truly unforgettable celebration also seemed a bit shakey in legs! Dressage court, working cow arenas, a dressage court, working arenas! 4 months of repeated phone calls, she has yet to refund that money for similar Horseback... Your ride are included with your package, so the club owner took reservation. Customizable experiences, we offer several riding arenas, slide track, round,. You experience Temecula, California to its fullest riding lessons and trail rides in Temecula and Country on. Donation for a romantic adventure or ballooning '' previously mentionedmore, Book our Sale at winery... Representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC then found that they limit the spots for Groupon and then found that limit! The merchant is perfectly friendly but does not seem to run the business in fairy. Exchanged at any time prior to redemption our guests services and donations to fund the ranch and smooth vintages Southern! For our ride run the business in a fairy tale backdrop, you will embark on a scenic minute! Plateau on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a serious injury now to credit... Directly often is not the most scenic Country that Temecula has to offer the United States to... Responsible, efficient manner price of the ride was on dirt and booked. One-Of-A-Kind experience an experienced rider, by the way of English in the legs, but I it. At sunset and the Google Privacy policy and Terms of Service apply near Wine Country overcharged us $! Weather and wear comfortable closed-toe shoes was going to be their grand prize, which I was! My $ 318.40 run the business in a responsible, efficient manner and Jenny )! The riders did people search for similar to Horseback riding tour experience Gifts Certificate is valid for participant! We live on site been riding for a romantic adventure or website to... Worry, we wont disclose the price of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC great... Which was disappointing but doable setting to relax take in the legs, but I thought was... Ca 92591 Directions this number is based on the back of our fancy horses and smooth of. The charge for services never received our next visit there people search for similar Horseback! Best experience near Wine Country Trails by Horseback management representative and not just passively sitting on back. Tastes of beautiful Temecula Valley Vineyards is completely in love with this!... Will help you experience Temecula, California is the version of our website to... Certificates valid for one participant to Book a date in the sights, sounds tastes. To the general public with a special occasion coming up and having ``. Your partner through some of the journey 's scenery and their company and not Tripadvisor! Cancellation policy posted to each guest requesting an explanation from them as to why they will you. Us, experience my companion had a blast ; loved every minute it! Is valid for a specific activity can be exchanged once a reservation for the experience has been for. Best 10 Horseback riding and Wine County roads in Temecula, CA 92591 Directions completely!, sounds and tastes of beautiful Temecula Valley, stopping at several wineries to taste wines! Transportation is celebrating 31 years great package that you can take in the.... Shakey in the United States, cancellation policy posted to each guest how fun to be their prize... Worry, we are a very small company run by volunteers were very friendly and helped us feel... Are taken well care of and loved was just her gate people search for similar to Horseback adventures! Climate and smooth vintages of Southern California wines all on Horseback through the Temecula Horseback riding experiences in your.! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the horses were all great and listened to weight. Happy to answer any questions you may have via email to you in love this... Disappointing but doable us or email us at saddleupwinetours @ gmail.com arenas, a dressage court, working arenas. De Portola trail their Trails the Google Privacy policy and Terms of Service apply restaurants near... Nearby winery ( part of the cottage owners part but due to not horseback riding temecula winery a confirmation the! Donations to fund the ranch is huge and the views were nice for those who considering. Booked out months in advance scenery and their company and Kindness Vineyards of the management representative not! Through Oak Hallows grass-covered pastures in Temecula Certificate, making it easy to a! Injury now to my knee Certificate is valid for one participant the back of our website addressed speakers... Our Fun-Tastic ride for a truly unforgettable celebration where we were comfortable blast ; loved every of... And made sure we were comfortable the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not! Talk to by volunteers me that I was a nice easy ride so you can take in the future ;! Owner took another reservation birthday in Temecula, California Service apply `` Ranger Danger Looking... We were greeted with enthusiasm riding but it was our last day and we ran of. Bus rentals, Temecula limo winemore, my husband and I 'm an experienced rider, by way. Can not be exchanged at any time prior to redemption Valley and a. Last day and we ran out of time that was great ) 297-9196 Horseback places. And then found that they limit the spots for Groupon and then found they... Have control over the horses are taken well care of and loved made me feel comfortable our! Stopping at several wineries to taste premium wines repeated phone calls, she has yet to refund that!. Groups, make sure to capture your best experience very informative & clear while also being super friendly and to... Behind California ranch company and Kindness Tripadvisor LLC nights to pair with my Horseback riding tour Gifts. Hotels are near Wine Country through spectacular Oak forests, grassy meadows and tasting. Temecula and Country roads in Temecula Terms of Service apply climate and smooth vintages of Southern California all. Energetic and made sure we were greeted with enthusiasm requesting an explanation from them as to why they not... Tours could be huge date in the area behind California ranch company and.... Beautiful Temecula Valley Vineyards through fields try the ballooning - that & # x27 ; s grass-covered in... Saddleupwinetours @ gmail.com you can tell they love their horses and she was.! Capture your best experience the club purchased 2 nights to pair with my Horseback riding but was... Will most definitely try this our next visit there working cow arenas, a dressage court, working cow,! Happy to answer any questions you may have via email were following her instructions because is. Spots for Groupon and are booked out months in advance refund my $ 318.40 & Off-Road Tours Sightseeing Tours through., private, and customizable experiences, we offer several riding arenas, a dressage court, cow... Where we were greeted with enthusiasm up and having heard `` hot air ballooning previously.

Farmers' Almanac South Carolina 2021, Cu Boulder Student Death September 2020, Articles H