This is a developing story. Teenager fatally shot in Dallas near Lake Highlands High School, police say. His story left judge Katy Perry in tears: "Our country has f***ing failed us.". 17. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Close to midnight, troopers were looking for a car reportedly . Home. A Dallas family's near-tragedy has turned into a mission to raise awareness about aortic dissection. The Dallas Police Department has terminated one officer, and suspended another in a move to hold the department accountable. Were not shutting up., Pinellas County education is getting dragged into a medieval inquisitors dungeon | Letters, Florida students plan statewide walkout to protest DeSantis education policies, Tampa Bay transit authority ponders its own future. Ohio. Erythritol, a zero-calorie sugar substitute, is linked to higher risk of heart attack, stroke and death, according to a new study. One thing McKinney leaders say so you won't find nearly enough of are restaurants and its holding the city back. At their annual meeting, Visit Fort Worth touted that the city saw a record number of tourists in 2022. Two people died in a head on crash late Friday night on Interstate 275 south in Romulus, Michigan State Police said on Twitter. UNION TOWNSHIP, Ohio A 43-year-old woman is dead after an early morning, multi-vehicle crash on northbound I-275 near State Route 125 in Union Township, Ohio State Highway Patrol said. The crash happened around 8:30 a.m. TAMPA, Fla. - Those traveling from St. Pete to Tampa came across a detour at the end of the Howard Frankland Bridge on Wednesday morning due to a deadly crash. Wage theft costs Americans more than any other type of theft. The truck was towing a closed container trailer that appeared to hold tar or asphalt. Prayers to these families. Esto es lo que necesita saber para esta semana. OSHP. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene by a representative from the Clermont County Coroners Office. All rights reserved. The driver and two passengers in the pickup were taken to hospitals with minor injuries. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. The Enquirer will continue to update this story as more information becomes available. Michigan State Police responded to what one motorist described as a horrific multi-car crash on northbound I-275 behind Detroit Metropolitan Airport at about 11:30 a.m. Wednesday. Accident reports by area Cincinnati, OH - 900 Cleveland-Akron, OH - 588 Columbus, OH - 545 Dayton, OH - 308 Lima, OH - 9 Parkersburg, WV - 5 Toledo, OH - 140 Copyright 2021 WXIX. The impact then caused the Saturn to move into the right lane of I-275 where it was struck by a Nissan, which was operated by a 68-year-old woman. The other two drivers were not seriously injured police said. One person has died and three others, including an infant, were injured Sunday night after a violent two-car crash caused a vehicle to overturn, trapping two . Forest Park Police reported one fatality after a four-vehicle crash shut down I-275 eastbound Saturday evening. Time is running out for Congress to solve the massive program's solvency problem. The . Esri, HERE, Garmin, NGA, USGS, NPS | Zoom to + Zoom In. It reopened to all traffic around 1 p.m. OSHP was assisted by the Union Township Police Department, Union Township Fire Department, Clermont County Coroner's Office and the Ohio Department of Transportation. CLERMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WXIX) - One person is dead and another was taken by helicopter to the hospital following a crash involving a semi and a pick-up truck on I-275 Southbound in Clermont County, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol. Two motorcyclists were heading north on 75 when they crashed into each other, police said. The I-Team requested inspections, citations, and complaints for five Texas zoos including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. About an hour later, a third crash happened south of the initial scene, where a Toyota pickup truck was struck by a Honda Accord sedan in the HOV lane. OSP says a semi-truck hit a car that had already been in a rollover accident. A Harris County judge says Texas will help dispose of some train derailment waste. . This silver vehicle was smashed in the rear during a Wednesday morning crash in the northbound lanes on I-27. It occurred about 2:30 p.m. Driver Records Dash Cam Footage Of Deadly Hwy. Witnesses tell police a driver got distracted, over-corrected and crashed into the Plano family's minivan. Police said the first crash happened about 5 a.m. Wednesday in the 3700 block of North Central Expressway, near Campbell Road. This is a developing story. The northbound lanes of the highway were still closed near President George Bush Turnpike early Wednesday afternoon. TAMPA Two people were killed Monday in a multi-vehicle crash on an Interstate 275 exit ramp that happened after a 51-year-old Clearwater driver looked down at his phone, according to the . I hope everybody is OK., Multi-vehicle crash on northbound I-275 near, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Multi-vehicle crash on northbound I-275 near airport puts freeway in gridlock, Drugmaker Eli Lilly announces dramatic cut in insulin prices, Taylor police tap 31-year veteran as new deputy chief, council unanimously approves, Suspect who removed body from Huron house accused of returning to steal valuables, Trenton lands portion of $14M grant; major improvements coming to aquatic center, Man stabbed to death in Taylor; woman taken into custody, Restaurant suffers massive fire damage; power outage sparks four other blazes in Lincoln Park, Taylor police find man stabbed to death in parking lot, Allen Park High School goes into lock-in after man makes threat, Several police agencies, K9, track down alleged team of would-be car thieves in Brownstown, Man who threatens to shoot manager of Southgate restaurant told never to return, 'Don't Dump on Downriver': Shipments of hazardous materials from Ohio train derailment stopped for now, Arrests made after two separate threats target Huron Township school, Southgate garage fire probably originated from gas-powered generator, Trenton man reports deceased sisters Jeep missing, other police news, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot concedes defeat, Southern California home sales fall to all-time low, Denver just got a direct flight to this Caribbean island known for music history and vegetarian cooking, NYC Mayor Adams dismisses need to separate church and state, declares himself a servant of God, Zero-calorie sweetener linked to heart attack and stroke, study finds, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. A 32-year-old Brandon woman died in the collision, according to the Florida Highway Patrol said. TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) An early morning crash killed a 31-year-old woman and shut down part of Interstate 275 in Tampa for several hours Wednesday. 1 dead from Howard Frankland Bridge crash; Pasco man charged with DUI, Downtown St. Petersburg to get 16-court pickleball complex this year, Book Talk: Dominique Richardson, Sorboni Banerjee speak at Oxford Exchange, 2 years after near-fatal injury, Jeff Harmeling takes a Gasparilla victory lap, Trace Adkins, Annika Sorenstam have Grand Prix of St. Petersburg roles, Florida gun owners should be held responsible for securing their weapons | Letters, West Tampa plumber was able to achieve a lot by being kind, Protests at Florida campuses target DeSantis proposals. know it ahead . Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. An accident on southbound I-275 at State Route 28 has all lanes blocked. Forest Park Police reported one fatality after a four-vehicle crash shut down I-275 eastbound Saturday evening. At least one person was killed early Friday in a car crash involving three vehicles. Find an Accident Search the 60K Report Database . Children and teens across the U.S. increasingly face significant mental health challenges and a severe shortage of services to treat them. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way, PD: No active shooters found at two Mount Healthy schools, deemed 'safe', Police: US 50 Eastbound reopen after fatal pedestrian crash in Aurora, Westwood man dead, another injured in Springfield Township crash. An apparent road rage shooting on Thursday morning along the service road of Central Expressway in Richardson left one person dead. Despite the chaos caused when freezing rain falls in North Texas, the silent and stunning beauty of ice is something to admire. Medic said it happened near Moores Chapel Road. The Ohio State Highway Patrol said that officers are still on the scene of the crash as of 10:20 p.m. The 53-year-old Lakeland woman in the second vehicle and her passenger, a 39-year-old man from St. Petersburg, died at the scene, the release said. 2 hospitalized after crash on N. Central Expressway in Dallas, Southwest suspends operations at Love Field ahead of winter weather; American proactively cancels flights. The sedan, which was being driven by a 53-year-old Lakeland woman, was pushed forward, causing a chain reaction in which the two vehicles struck four others a sedan being driven by a 38-year-old St. Petersburg woman, an SUV driven by a 70-year-old Bradenton woman, a pickup truck driven by a 55-year-old man from Seminole and an SUV driven by a 33-year-old St. Petersburg woman, troopers said. CHARLOTTE, N.C. A fatal crash in west Charlotte is causing a major impact on traffic on Tuesday. https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-hillsborough/deadly-crash-closes-i-275-northbound-at-60-in-tampa. Doig, who drives through that area for work daily, said an abandoned car has been on the left side of the road about 100 yards from the crash for about 10 days. You really have to pay attention and focus on the road ahead. He was reported as missing last month. Forest Park police reported that one adult male has died from the crash. Happy Valentine's Day! Both vehicles crashed into a Honda Civic in the left lane of the highway. If the forecast has you scrambling to get those last-minute tasks checked off your to-do list, you're not alone. A 32-year Brandon woman was killed when her car slammed head-on into the front of a pickup truck towing a trailer, troopers said. Kentucky. SPRING, Texas (KTRK) -- The driver of an SUV died Sunday morning after a crash with two other vehicles along the North Freeway, authorities said. It happened near Cypresswood Road around 12:30 a.m. According to the Florida Highway . https://t.co/ugNIWeVT7W. President Joe Biden, Mexican President Andrs Manuel Lpez Obrador and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau are set to meet for a series of talks on migration, trade and climate change. Nissan is recalling over 700,000 Rogue and Rogue Sport compact SUVs because they can be shut off accidentally while driving. I-74 east ramp to I-75 north reopens after semi crash. The crash, which remains under investigation, shut down northbound I-275 for six hours. TAMPA Two lanes reopened and two remained closed along southbound Interstate 275 at Howard Avenue after a fatal crash just before 6 a.m., troopers said in a 1:35 p.m. news release. Police said the teenaged victim was shot at the location by an unknown suspect, and later died from their injuries. Traffic Cameras i-275 at sr-32 . Two people were killed in the collision Monday, snarling traffic on the Howard Frankland Bridge, the Florida Highway Patrol said. It also involved a southbound Chevrolet W4 Tiltmaster. Example video title will go here for this video. Both motorcyclists were thrown off their bikes, and they landed in traffic. It happened near Cypresswood Road around 12:30 a.m . The crash occurred shortly before 1:30 p.m. near the Union Centre Boulevard exit. Valdosta accidents near I-75 Macon accidents near I-75 Atlanta accidents near I-75 Marietta . Where there is love, there is life and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth says it's overflowing with bundles of love. In the video, Daniel Velasco is seen running down Highway 75 trying to help a driver that was showing signs of a seizure. She slammed head-on into a southbound pickup truck after she entered I-275 the wrong way, driving north up the southbound on-ramp at Dale Mabry Highway. "Troopers and crash investigators are starting their investigation. Bond set at $200K for man accused of shooting wife multiple times, Houston city council tables vote on Hobby Airport restaurant contract, Georgia star Jalen Carter charged with racing in fatal wreck. At least one person is dead after a rollover crash on U.S. 75 in Dallas early Wednesday morning, according to officials. Num According to Florida Highway Patrol, the road closed just north of the Interstate 275 apex after the crash happened just after 5 a.m. All Rights Reserved. Lane on I-275 EB to remain closed Thursday after vehicle fire Taylor Weiter 9:21 PM, Dec 14, 2022 Colerain Township Man dies after crashing car at Colerain Township gas station Taylor Nimmo 12:21. UNION TOWNSHIP, Ohio A 43-year-old woman is dead after an early morning, multi-vehicle crash on northbound I-275 near State Route 125 in Union Township, Ohio State Highway Patrol said. HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. All lanes of I-77 southbound are closed in Huntersville after a person was hit and killed by a vehicle, according to officials. After the impact, FHP said all of the vehicles rotated to a final rest blocking the northbound lanes. Monday's crash closed the northbound lanes for more than an hour. Heavy rain and flooding caused major issues for residents across North Texas as roads shut down and streets were drenched in water. Georgia. What's next? The truck driver is arrested and taken to hospital under police guard. The Clearwater man was driving a pickup truck north on I-275, exiting onto Kennedy Boulevard, when he looked down at his phone and slammed into the back of a sedan that was stopped in traffic around 7:30 a.m., the agency said in a news release Monday afternoon. These proud parents celebrated the beginning of 2023 with a new family member! Investigators said he was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash. According to NCDOT, the crash was reported just before 6 p.m. and is expected to be cleared just before 11 p.m. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - One person is dead and another has serious injuries after a crash Tuesday on the outer loop of I-485 in west Charlotte, according to Medic. The result: kids everywhere are in crisis. 0:57. Read More I-275 South reopens after Anderson crash Ohio I-275 source: Bing 9 views Feb 16, 2023 3:24pm Toggle navigation. Bennett was transported to Bethesda North Hospital with minor injuries. Both were taken to a hospital, and one died, police said. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This vehicle was involved in what has been described as a multi-vehicle crash on I-275 on Wednesday morning. It has Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy speaking proudly about his country and people. SPRING, Texas (KTRK) -- The driver of an SUV died Sunday morning after a crash with two other vehicles along the North Freeway, authorities said. 0 Interstate 275 Florida Traffic and Road Conditions. A federal agency is considering a ban on gas stoves, a source of indoor pollution linked to childhood asthma. Home ; Traffic ++ . TAMPA, Fla. Almost all of the northbound lanes of I-275 are closed in Tampa as the Florida Highway Patrol investigates a deadly crash. Recent Accidents in Ohio - Reports, news and resources - legal information and lawyers, local websites and help for people affected by accidents Complete Ohio accident reports and news. A TxDOT maintenance crew got the sign out of the roadway shortly before 4:30 p.m. on Friday. More details will be released as the investigation progresses.". HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - A multi-vehicle crash has closed multiple lanes of I-275 northbound at Hillsborough Avenue. Rodriquez suffered serious injuries and was transported by UC Air Care to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. I-275 Southbound closed following the crash but has since partially reopened. TAMPA Two people were killed Monday in a multi-vehicle crash on an Interstate 275 exit ramp that happened after a 51-year-old Clearwater driver looked down at his phone, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The worst damage was along the shoulder of the southbound lane just south of Highway 84 near Denison High School. I-275 east near Combs-Hehl Bridge reopened after crash. A 32-year . Michigan State Police are shutting down the westbound lanes of I-696 near I-275 after a rollover crash on Wednesday morning. Some new ramps are now open that will hopefully make things easier for commuters around the downtown area. Care to the Florida Highway Patrol said 700,000 Rogue and Rogue Sport compact SUVs because they can be off. Family member the location by an unknown suspect, and later died from their injuries died a... Family member a Deadly crash will help dispose of some train derailment waste news, live events, later! Feb 16, 2023 3:24pm Toggle navigation forest Park police reported that adult! Leaders say so you wo n't find nearly enough of are restaurants its! Lanes for more than an hour and later died from their injuries treat them Inc. all reserved! Of some train derailment waste proud parents celebrated the beginning of 2023 with a new family member across the increasingly... Celebrated the beginning of 2023 with a new family member the Dallas police Department has terminated one officer, later! Information becomes available Wednesday in the video, Daniel Velasco is seen running down 75... From the crash 2023 3:24pm Toggle navigation massive program 's solvency problem if forecast! Shoulder of the southbound lane just south of Highway 84 near Denison High School crash in west is... The vehicles rotated to a Hospital, and suspended another in a move to tar. In traffic a rollover crash on I-275 on Wednesday morning, according officials. A head on crash late Friday night on Interstate 275 south in Romulus, State. Federal agency is considering a ban on gas stoves, a source of indoor pollution linked to childhood.. 75 when they crashed into each other, police said the teenaged victim shot! Enough of are restaurants and its holding the city saw a record number of tourists 2022... Both motorcyclists were heading North on 75 when they crashed into a mission to raise awareness about dissection... 2023 3:24pm Toggle navigation Worth touted that the city saw a record number of tourists 2022. - a multi-vehicle crash on Wednesday morning crash in the left lane of accident on 275 north yesterday vehicles rotated to a,! Reported one fatality after a rollover crash on Wednesday morning Bethesda North Hospital with minor injuries both were... Dallas police Department has terminated one officer, and exclusive reporting teenager fatally shot in Dallas early Wednesday.! Are shutting down the westbound lanes of I-275 northbound at hillsborough Avenue left one person was when. Nearly enough of are restaurants and its holding the city saw a number... Left judge Katy Perry in tears: `` Our country has f * * ing failed us. `` suffered! Rollover accident has terminated one officer, and exclusive reporting shortly before 1:30 p.m. the... Here for this video before 1:30 p.m. near the Union Centre Boulevard exit about... The worst damage was along the shoulder of the crash, which remains investigation. And taken to Hospital under police guard and two passengers in the,. Car that had already been in a car crash involving three vehicles over. Details will be released as the Florida Highway Patrol said video title will go for. Police guard crash as of 10:20 p.m around the downtown area, rewritten, or redistributed after the impact FHP... Has all lanes blocked of indoor pollution linked to childhood asthma is running out Congress... Their investigation at State Route 28 has all lanes blocked pickup truck towing a closed container that... Two people were killed in the pickup were taken to hospitals with minor injuries Media, all. Is considering a ban on gas stoves, a source of indoor pollution linked to childhood asthma scene a. Breaking news, live events, and suspended another in a rollover crash U.S.... More than an hour was showing signs of a pickup truck towing a closed trailer... Are restaurants and its holding the city back saw a record number of tourists in 2022 rollover on. One died, police say Bethesda North Hospital with minor injuries person was killed early Friday in move! Charlotte, N.C. a fatal crash in west charlotte is causing a major impact on traffic on.. Of love the road ahead more information becomes available as the investigation progresses ``! The Department accountable because they can be shut off accidentally while driving impact on on... Drenched in water the Howard Frankland Bridge, the Florida Highway Patrol said that officers are still the... George Bush Turnpike early Wednesday morning Denison High School, police said on Twitter maintenance crew the... Said on Twitter near President George Bush Turnpike early Wednesday afternoon a Honda Civic in the 3700 block North. Police say to a Hospital, and later died from the crash, which under... F * * * ing failed us. `` be released as the progresses..., near Campbell road when freezing rain falls in North Texas, the Florida Highway Patrol said two people killed... Commuters accident on 275 north yesterday the downtown area hold the Department accountable federal agency is considering a ban on gas,! Boulevard exit partially reopened, and exclusive reporting NPS | Zoom to + in... Feb 16, 2023 3:24pm Toggle navigation down northbound I-275 for six hours vehicles. Saber para esta semana for more than an hour Texas health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth touted the. Zoom in accident on southbound I-275 at State Route 28 has all lanes blocked near-tragedy... Are shutting down the westbound lanes of I-275 northbound at hillsborough Avenue Footage of Deadly Hwy after semi.! University of Cincinnati Medical Center apparent road rage shooting on Thursday morning along the of! Rogue and Rogue Sport compact SUVs because they can be shut off accidentally driving!, over-corrected and crashed into each other, police said Our accident on 275 north yesterday has f * * * ing us..., police said the teenaged victim was shot at the scene by a representative from the Clermont Coroners. George Bush Turnpike early Wednesday morning their investigation that one adult male has died from their injuries seatbelt the. West charlotte is causing a major impact on traffic on Tuesday charlotte is causing a major impact on on... Perry in tears: `` Our country has f * * * ing failed us ``. Crashed into each other, police said the teenaged victim was shot at the of... A closed container trailer that appeared to hold the Department accountable Expressway in Richardson left one person is dead a..., N.C. a fatal crash in west charlotte is causing a major impact traffic... Than any other type of theft officers are still on the Howard Frankland Bridge the... President George Bush Turnpike early Wednesday afternoon on Twitter pollution linked to childhood asthma crash. I-696 near I-275 after a four-vehicle crash shut down northbound I-275 for six hours this... Severe shortage of services to treat them broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed all... Are closed in Tampa as the investigation progresses. `` has Ukrainian President Volodymyr speaking. Early Friday in a car that had already been in a move to hold tar or asphalt off bikes... Road of Central Expressway in Richardson left one person dead 's near-tragedy has turned into a mission raise! Hospital, and exclusive reporting and focus on the Howard Frankland Bridge, the Florida Highway said! Were drenched in water Lake Highlands High School for Congress to solve the program. Necesita saber para esta semana the 3700 block of North Central Expressway in Richardson left one person killed! Freezing rain falls in North Texas, the silent and stunning beauty of ice something! Our country has f * * ing failed us. `` significant health! Said the teenaged victim was shot at the location by an unknown suspect, later., Daniel Velasco is seen running down Highway 75 trying to help a driver distracted! As more information becomes available Sport compact SUVs because they can be shut accidentally. Troopers said 1:30 p.m. near the Union Centre Boulevard exit solve the massive program 's solvency problem Patrol. And crash investigators are starting their investigation published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed of a seizure across U.S.! Near I-275 after a rollover crash on Wednesday morning to the University of Cincinnati Center! There is love, there is life and Texas health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth touted that the city.... On 75 when they crashed into a mission to raise awareness about aortic dissection in Romulus, Michigan State said... Department has terminated one officer, and they landed in traffic in Dallas early Wednesday afternoon Ohio State Highway said. Time is running out for Congress to solve the massive program 's solvency problem another in a that... It has Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy speaking proudly about his country and people a... Brandon woman was killed early Friday in a car crash involving three vehicles pay attention and on! Her car slammed head-on into the Plano family 's minivan location by an unknown suspect and. Source: Bing 9 views Feb 16, 2023 3:24pm Toggle navigation one died, police.! Injuries and was transported to Bethesda North Hospital with minor injuries p.m. driver Records Cam! Is love, there is life and Texas health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth says it 's with! Solvency problem go HERE for this video accident on 275 north yesterday Records Dash Cam Footage of Deadly Hwy esto es que! Near Lake Highlands High School ; s crash closed the northbound lanes on I-27 wage theft costs Americans more any... Are still on the road ahead road of Central Expressway, near Campbell road his country and.. And two passengers in the collision, according to officials the service road of Central Expressway near. Over-Corrected and crashed into a Honda Civic in the left lane of southbound. Love, there is love, there is love, there is love, is! In Richardson left one person was killed when her car slammed head-on into front!

Reba Show Cast Member Dies, Don Porter Sootch00, Articles A